Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,767 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:33 PM

No Matter How Smart You Are, You Will Fall For This (see Photo) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / No Matter How Smart You Are, You Will Fall For This (see Photo) (10596 Views)

20 Things You Should Never Have To Apologize For No Matter What. / Does Undergraduate Course Of Study Really Matter? / Jamb Result Upgrading/editing Scam Alert. Dont't Fall For This Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Matter How Smart You Are, You Will Fall For This (see Photo) by hardbody: 7:39pm On Oct 20, 2014
shokky24:
Now you’re Smiling… You Failed it, You Read the Top Line as “What If I Told You“.. abi? lol

Drop your comment.

Truth be told, i got it wrong. I was waiting for the catch somewhere else.....

Big Ups Gee....

......And i am reputed to be smart
Re: No Matter How Smart You Are, You Will Fall For This (see Photo) by cupidora(f): 7:47pm On Oct 20, 2014
missberrypop5:
same here. I read it 4 times to realize it was "i if" instead of "if i". Nice one op
hahahaaa,its completely tricky
Re: No Matter How Smart You Are, You Will Fall For This (see Photo) by Adesiji77: 7:57pm On Oct 20, 2014
You got me there, OP grin
Re: No Matter How Smart You Are, You Will Fall For This (see Photo) by ageboy: 9:08pm On Oct 20, 2014
angry i fear oh
Re: No Matter How Smart You Are, You Will Fall For This (see Photo) by ageboy: 9:19pm On Oct 20, 2014
cool cool cheesy
ismailaja:
ar u on bbm
hahahahahah lol

1 Like

Re: No Matter How Smart You Are, You Will Fall For This (see Photo) by Nobody: 9:22pm On Oct 20, 2014
I didn't fall for it
Re: No Matter How Smart You Are, You Will Fall For This (see Photo) by bobbymishark(m): 9:24pm On Oct 20, 2014
our very own okocha is 93rd greatest premier league player: http://bobbymishark..com/2014/10/jayjay-okocha-makes-telegraphs-100.html#more
Re: No Matter How Smart You Are, You Will Fall For This (see Photo) by iamdotune(m): 9:57pm On Oct 20, 2014
At my first glance i saw the mistake... So therefore I'm smarter than the average smart people that read the first line wrong angry
Re: No Matter How Smart You Are, You Will Fall For This (see Photo) by alexis007(m): 10:15pm On Oct 20, 2014
shokky24:
grin
Who asked u to come in the first place**pours his urine on his head***
....you used your hand to pack d urine i already spilled on the floor?...WONDERFUL!.....environmental sanitation agent,come and lick my butt clean...mumu....and by the way,have your post gotten more than the usual maximum 19 comments?
Re: No Matter How Smart You Are, You Will Fall For This (see Photo) by iamrealdeji(m): 11:19pm On Oct 20, 2014
shokky24:
Now you’re Smiling… You Failed it, You Read the Top Line as “What If I Told You“.. abi? lol

Drop your comment.
This lady is so damn wicked,who wouldn't read it wrongly?
Re: No Matter How Smart You Are, You Will Fall For This (see Photo) by tana4gud(f): 11:23pm On Oct 20, 2014
torhuke:

Ode. Comment, you go dey look pics for profile. Ashawo kobo-kobo. tongue
swear say u sef nor look!

1 Like

Re: No Matter How Smart You Are, You Will Fall For This (see Photo) by Maximus17(m): 5:50am On Oct 21, 2014
missberrypop5:
same here. I read it 4 times to realize it was "i if" instead of "if i". Nice one op
i fell for it, i think the human brain has an auto correct option, that enables one make a meaning out of little grammatical hitches. OP, u got me there shocked

1 Like

Re: No Matter How Smart You Are, You Will Fall For This (see Photo) by Nobody: 7:22am On Oct 21, 2014
alexis007:
....you used your hand to pack d urine i already spilled on the floor?...WONDERFUL!.....environmental sanitation agent,come and lick my butt clean...mumu....and by the way,have your post gotten more than the usual maximum 19 comments?
Go and check urself doubleIQ dummy
Re: No Matter How Smart You Are, You Will Fall For This (see Photo) by Nobody: 7:55am On Oct 21, 2014
shokky24:

giv me ur watsap number
Re: No Matter How Smart You Are, You Will Fall For This (see Photo) by Nobody: 8:14am On Oct 21, 2014
tana4gud:
swear say u sef nor look!
Hahahaha.... Tana, u follow me rish here too... Choi.
Re: No Matter How Smart You Are, You Will Fall For This (see Photo) by Nobody: 8:29am On Oct 21, 2014
cheesy grin[size=8pt][/size] cheesy
Ichiato:

Mumu, satin dem put the pics for the profile for before? Abi na hear I wan dey hear the pics ni? grin
Re: No Matter How Smart You Are, You Will Fall For This (see Photo) by kay29000(m): 9:48am On Oct 21, 2014
shokky24:

Drop your comment.

Yea...I failed. This just shows the power of the mind to let you see only that which you are programmed to see. The brain works super fast, and it scanned all the letters in that sentence, and came up with what the sentence was meant to say...living out the "I" and making it blind to the "the eye." These shows that there really is more out there than our eyes see. Actually, we don't even see with our eyes. Our eyes take snapshots of images in our view, and send it to the back of our brain, where the virtual cortex interpretes those images, based on our level of awareness.
Re: No Matter How Smart You Are, You Will Fall For This (see Photo) by alexis007(m): 10:38am On Oct 21, 2014
shokky24:

....baby,i'm dancing shoki for you....74 comments and counting?......this would have a place in your 'Guiness book of ACHIEVEMENTS',won't it? cool
Re: No Matter How Smart You Are, You Will Fall For This (see Photo) by stevoskyj(m): 10:50am On Oct 21, 2014
shokky24:

Drop your comment.
i heard shokky has a meaning in yoruba language and that is why Lil' kesh song was banned. i need to make a point here
Re: No Matter How Smart You Are, You Will Fall For This (see Photo) by Rapzino: 1:08pm On Oct 21, 2014
ismailaja:
giv me ur watsap number
what is wrong with you bro?

1 Like

Re: No Matter How Smart You Are, You Will Fall For This (see Photo) by Nobody: 1:20pm On Oct 21, 2014
Rapzino:
what is wrong with you bro?
nting
Re: No Matter How Smart You Are, You Will Fall For This (see Photo) by Nobody: 1:48pm On Oct 21, 2014
stevoskyj:

i heard shokky has a meaning in yoruba language and that is why Lil' kesh song was banned. i need to make a point here
Mine is not shoky it is showkey,but I just turned to shokky,I used to av dread as a kid,and dat was when daddyshowkey sang his song,since I had long dread like his people now started calling me shokky,av been bearing d name even b4 lilkesh dreamt of the singing shoky ....am I clear?
Re: No Matter How Smart You Are, You Will Fall For This (see Photo) by Nobody: 1:50pm On Oct 21, 2014
stevoskyj:

Mine is not shoky it is showkey,but I just turned to shokky,I used to av dread as a kid,and dat was when daddyshowkey sang his song,since I had long dread like his people now started calling me shokky,av been bearing d name even b4 lilkesh dreamt of the singing shoky .... grin
Re: No Matter How Smart You Are, You Will Fall For This (see Photo) by Nobody: 1:54pm On Oct 21, 2014
shokky24:

Mine is not shoky it is showkey,but I just turned to shokky,I used to av dread as a kid,and dat was when daddyshowkey sang his song,since I had long dread like his people now started calling me shokky,av been bearing d name even b4 lilkesh dreamt of the singing shoky .... grin
hey, create a new gist
Re: No Matter How Smart You Are, You Will Fall For This (see Photo) by Nobody: 1:55pm On Oct 21, 2014
Smallpeni.... is ur dick realy small
Re: No Matter How Smart You Are, You Will Fall For This (see Photo) by Nobody: 2:19pm On Oct 21, 2014
whao! You got me... I will be slower next time
Re: No Matter How Smart You Are, You Will Fall For This (see Photo) by Nobody: 2:46pm On Oct 21, 2014
ismailaja:
hey, create a new gist
I can't just create a thread,I was even lucky with this one,u know nairalanders can insult people ehn,and I don't want anyone to insult me
Re: No Matter How Smart You Are, You Will Fall For This (see Photo) by Nobody: 2:53pm On Oct 21, 2014
shokky24:

I can't just create a thread,I was even lucky with this one,u know nairalanders can insult people ehn,and I don't want anyone to insult me
cn i av ur contact, let chat
Re: No Matter How Smart You Are, You Will Fall For This (see Photo) by Nobody: 3:07pm On Oct 21, 2014
Hello everyone, i have found a great site to connect with student and workers.Just visit this link : http://2goface.com/invite?ref=Netoc65 #2goface
Re: No Matter How Smart You Are, You Will Fall For This (see Photo) by stevoskyj(m): 3:17pm On Oct 21, 2014
shokky24:

Mine is not shoky it is showkey,but I just turned to shokky,I used to av dread as a kid,and dat was when daddyshowkey sang his song,since I had long dread like his people now started calling me shokky,av been bearing d name even b4 lilkesh dreamt of the singing shoky ....am I clear?
i guess am clear nw.. bt i still feel like whooping your fine a$$ for pranking me.. i fell for dat
Re: No Matter How Smart You Are, You Will Fall For This (see Photo) by benswagtt(m): 3:38pm On Oct 21, 2014
alexis007:
@ 0p....kip opening threads without coming up with anything meaningful and you'd keep getting a paltry sum of 19 comments @ d maximum....[urinates on thread and walks out]
how many times ur topic don enta frontpage? Stop hating and get a life!
Re: No Matter How Smart You Are, You Will Fall For This (see Photo) by Nobody: 3:47pm On Oct 21, 2014
Ismaila ure 1 sex starved pus-sy a-ss modafucka angry na babe dey make u loose guard like this?? I bet ur hands re inside ur boxers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Unilorin College Of Medicine Is The Worst In The Country. / 2020 PTDF MSc and PhD scholarship in the United Kingdom / Withheld Salaries: Uncertainty As ASUU Rejects Fg’s Offer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.