Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,046 members, 7,799,544 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:30 AM

VIDEO: Footballer Dies After Celebrating Goal - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / VIDEO: Footballer Dies After Celebrating Goal (597 Views)

Video: Footballer Kicked Off Team For Having Sex With Fan During Match / Footballer Dies From Injury After Celebrating Goal With A Somersault / Another Nigerian Footballer Dies On The Pitch ‎ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

VIDEO: Footballer Dies After Celebrating Goal by oyinkanolu: 11:11am On Oct 20, 2014
Peter Biaksangzuala, 23, fell awkwardly on his head after scoring the equaliser for his team Bethlehem Vengthlang FC in India last week. MirrorUk reports that the match was being televised and watched live by thousands of supporters. Teammates were about to jump on the midfielder to celebrate the goal when they realised he was seriously hurt. He was stretchered off the pitched and rushed to hospital where doctors operated to try and repair his spine which was badly damaged, local media reports. But Biaksangzuala died on Sunday after his condition deteriorated in hospital. Lal Hmar, a football official in Mizoram state, told reporters in capital Aizawl that the young footballer had agreed to donate his eyes before his death.

Watch the video here - http://www.remspot.com.ng/2014/10/video-footballer-dies-after-celebrating.html

Re: VIDEO: Footballer Dies After Celebrating Goal by StealthyMe(m): 2:48pm On Oct 20, 2014
Celebration Gone Awry....RIP sad
Re: VIDEO: Footballer Dies After Celebrating Goal by Nobody: 3:37pm On Oct 20, 2014
rip
life is not fair :sad
Re: VIDEO: Footballer Dies After Celebrating Goal by aboyaji(m): 3:52pm On Oct 20, 2014
nobody should near me whan i score goal ooooo. I no wan break my spine

(1) (Reply)

20 World's Highest-paid Athletes / Messi Hints He May One Day Leave Barcelona / Chelsea’s Business-like Football Excites Me, Says Uduok

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.