Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,429 members, 7,808,529 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:04 PM

Davido Shows-off His Beautiful Sisters On Instagram - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Shows-off His Beautiful Sisters On Instagram (76849 Views)

Davido Shows Off Some Of His Cars / Davido Shows Off Customized ‘OBO’ Artwork In His Mansion / Stella Maris Okafor, Wife Of John Okafor (Mr. Ibu) And Daughter (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Shows-off His Beautiful Sisters On Instagram by smatadex(m): 9:03pm On Oct 20, 2014
My gf fine pass them.

Re: Davido Shows-off His Beautiful Sisters On Instagram by Nobody: 9:05pm On Oct 20, 2014
Nairaland ladies should gracefully accept defeat...lol

1 Like

Re: Davido Shows-off His Beautiful Sisters On Instagram by SHOCK7(m): 9:05pm On Oct 20, 2014
slimzypink:
Ugly fowls with their scaly skin
No offence but why d bad belle! angry
Re: Davido Shows-off His Beautiful Sisters On Instagram by cirmuell(m): 9:06pm On Oct 20, 2014
slimzypink:
ode, as you be like cray fish...u think there's anything admirable 'bout your own worwor body? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Davido Shows-off His Beautiful Sisters On Instagram by NaLaugh: 9:09pm On Oct 20, 2014
slimzypink:

Guys please, i warn you. DO NOT look in this girl's profile. You will regret it.

1 Like

Re: Davido Shows-off His Beautiful Sisters On Instagram by Nobody: 9:17pm On Oct 20, 2014
slimzypink:
I really don't get this post. Wait, are u dissing these gals? Or you're dissing yourself?

I mean, if they dropped their head gears on the floor, men would rush after the head gears than rush after you!

As in, you don't even qualify to be their househelp!

2 Likes

Re: Davido Shows-off His Beautiful Sisters On Instagram by nikkypearl(f): 9:25pm On Oct 20, 2014
lacreamieboie:

Sister... no offense o! but u worst... if u b my sister ehn... I no fit use u as dp for 2go talk less of instagram!

Now this is Mean!
She will not say dat again biko!

But 2b factual,I hate it wen a gurl calls a fellow gurl "Ugly". angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Shows-off His Beautiful Sisters On Instagram by Nobody: 9:27pm On Oct 20, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

chai...fear God kwanu
How u go say person resemble nothing.
That's harsh!
Sweetheart mii
Re: Davido Shows-off His Beautiful Sisters On Instagram by Nobody: 9:27pm On Oct 20, 2014
tweetobyte:

lmao! Bros you get bad mouth sha
Lmaoo..bros,no nau..I jxt let her kno say she no do well
Re: Davido Shows-off His Beautiful Sisters On Instagram by sayisayi(m): 9:32pm On Oct 20, 2014
y slimzypink(f): 11:57am
Ugly fowls with their scaly skin....

Just saw your profile pic.

No matter how fine you think you are,
If you have the mouth of a sewer, you will only attract rubbish

#thinkb4youwriteand speak
Re: Davido Shows-off His Beautiful Sisters On Instagram by nikkyyoyo(f): 9:37pm On Oct 20, 2014
pretydiva:
stop hating gal
i wonder o
Re: Davido Shows-off His Beautiful Sisters On Instagram by Truckpusher(m): 9:37pm On Oct 20, 2014
slimzypink:
And you be like witch wey no see blood suck for 5 years grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Shows-off His Beautiful Sisters On Instagram by pablus: 9:38pm On Oct 20, 2014
fine fine gels...they're probably not even related to the Davido guy.
Re: Davido Shows-off His Beautiful Sisters On Instagram by creamyanne: 9:42pm On Oct 20, 2014
Chaaaaaiii!!! Some piple mauth no good at all.. Mke una forgive dat gal abeeeeg b4 she go go hang haself.
Re: Davido Shows-off His Beautiful Sisters On Instagram by cornie11: 9:45pm On Oct 20, 2014
BE SMART AND BECOME RICH IN LESS THAN 3DAYS....It all depends on how fast you can be to get the new PROGRAMMED blank ATM card that is capable of hacking into any ATM machine, anywhere in the world. I got to know about this BLANK ATM CARD when I was searching for job online about a month ago..It has really changed my life for good and now I can say I'm rich and I can never be poor again. The least money I get in a day with it is about $10,000.(ten thousand USD). Its 100% trusted i am a living testimony. Though is illegal,there is no risk of being caught ,because it has been programmed in such a way that it is not traceable,it also has a technique that makes it impossible for the CCTVs to detect you..For details on how to get yours today, email the hackers at anthonioalbert@gmail.com
Re: Davido Shows-off His Beautiful Sisters On Instagram by dahmylolah(m): 9:53pm On Oct 20, 2014
slimzypink:
i smell beef grin
Re: Davido Shows-off His Beautiful Sisters On Instagram by Nobody: 9:53pm On Oct 20, 2014
jimmy4x:

Sweetheart mii

bobo, how far na?
Welcome back
Re: Davido Shows-off His Beautiful Sisters On Instagram by Nobody: 9:54pm On Oct 20, 2014
slimzypink:
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah....

I just checked her d.p
gringringrin

3 Likes

Re: Davido Shows-off His Beautiful Sisters On Instagram by popson1st: 9:56pm On Oct 20, 2014
Wetin concern me.
Re: Davido Shows-off His Beautiful Sisters On Instagram by Nobody: 9:58pm On Oct 20, 2014
slimzypink:
sis take hrt u hear,b'cos i know sai ur mention don plenty wella.how can u call ur felow woman ugly fowl.

No wonder women is there own worst enemies.
I wonder the ediots liking ur post

3 Likes

Re: Davido Shows-off His Beautiful Sisters On Instagram by Nobody: 9:58pm On Oct 20, 2014
Marc9:
I really don't get this post. Wait, are u dissing these gals? Or you're dissing yourself?

I mean, if they dropped their head gears on the floor, men would rush after the head gears than rush after you!

As in, you don't even qualify to be their househelp!
I think I owe the slimpr*ck an apology sef! It jst occurred to me that she might be having eye problem. Or probably she lives in a poultry.

I take what I said earlier back! No vex you hear?! smiley

1 Like

Re: Davido Shows-off His Beautiful Sisters On Instagram by Limaoscar: 9:58pm On Oct 20, 2014
slimzypink:

Haba....abi dia brother no gree chuuk you?sad
Re: Davido Shows-off His Beautiful Sisters On Instagram by Nobody: 9:59pm On Oct 20, 2014
Logicalmindy:

That's not a bad comment nau.
Wetin you wan make she resemble

she gats resemble something joor.

1 Like

Re: Davido Shows-off His Beautiful Sisters On Instagram by sage2(m): 10:03pm On Oct 20, 2014
I swear, that red and white check fabric was our house wear in school.
Re: Davido Shows-off His Beautiful Sisters On Instagram by silversonuc(m): 10:16pm On Oct 20, 2014
englishmart:
overrated piece of shiiit embarassed

pls kill yasef
Re: Davido Shows-off His Beautiful Sisters On Instagram by debrihachi(f): 10:20pm On Oct 20, 2014
slimzypink:
ugly fowl? lol....thinking of da name I would call u cos dose so called ugly fowls r finer hotter dan u.... kip on hating

1 Like

Re: Davido Shows-off His Beautiful Sisters On Instagram by slimzypink(f): 10:20pm On Oct 20, 2014
well am sorry!!

2 Likes

Re: Davido Shows-off His Beautiful Sisters On Instagram by ATMCARD2(m): 10:21pm On Oct 20, 2014
I cant stop lafin...............pls u guys shld pity dat lady,even if shez okuko ibo.lolzzz

1 Like

Re: Davido Shows-off His Beautiful Sisters On Instagram by slimzypink(f): 10:21pm On Oct 20, 2014
well am sorry!!...I ddnt mean 2 hurt anybody feelings
Re: Davido Shows-off His Beautiful Sisters On Instagram by Nobody: 10:26pm On Oct 20, 2014
Say money is not good and I owe u a slap!
Re: Davido Shows-off His Beautiful Sisters On Instagram by slimzypink(f): 10:27pm On Oct 20, 2014
debrihachi:

ugly fowl? lol....thinking of da name I would call u cos dose so called ugly fowls r finer hotter dan u.... kip on hating

alright..i got ur message
Re: Davido Shows-off His Beautiful Sisters On Instagram by ShakurM(m): 10:28pm On Oct 20, 2014
whitecat2:
I tell ya!!

If these rich and good looking ladies with brains show up, her poo fed rocky bullshhitt asss will take a long walk of no return.
Amen! Haha. Haters gon hate.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ayo Animashaun Wants P'square To Reconcile / Picture Of Wizkid With His first Girl Friend Before He Became A Star / Shola Ogudu Flaunts Her Lover, Razzie (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.