Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:58 PM

Davido Shows-off His Beautiful Sisters On Instagram - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Shows-off His Beautiful Sisters On Instagram (76850 Views)

Davido Shows Off Some Of His Cars / Davido Shows Off Customized ‘OBO’ Artwork In His Mansion / Stella Maris Okafor, Wife Of John Okafor (Mr. Ibu) And Daughter (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Shows-off His Beautiful Sisters On Instagram by Nobody: 8:09am On Oct 21, 2014
Why didnt u put up their numbas too?
Re: Davido Shows-off His Beautiful Sisters On Instagram by lacreamieboie(m): 8:10am On Oct 21, 2014
MrIknowAll:
Calm Down
ok sir!
Re: Davido Shows-off His Beautiful Sisters On Instagram by lacreamieboie(m): 8:11am On Oct 21, 2014
AriDsexy:

U are wicked dude cheesy cheesy
she started it!
Re: Davido Shows-off His Beautiful Sisters On Instagram by lacreamieboie(m): 8:13am On Oct 21, 2014
nikkypearl:

Now this is Mean!
She will not say dat again biko!

But 2b factual,I hate it wen a gurl calls a fellow gurl "Ugly". angry
ok... if u say so! but make person dey look himself before him condemn another na...
Re: Davido Shows-off His Beautiful Sisters On Instagram by bastien: 8:22am On Oct 21, 2014
slimzypink:
well am sorry!!...I ddnt mean 2 hurt anybody feelings
U comment too harsh sha...... well sorry too say I cast u grin
Re: Davido Shows-off His Beautiful Sisters On Instagram by singlefade25(f): 8:29am On Oct 21, 2014
Beautiful ladies.
Re: Davido Shows-off His Beautiful Sisters On Instagram by Nobody: 9:31am On Oct 21, 2014
slimzypink:
well am sorry!!...I ddnt mean 2 hurt anybody feelings
liking you already.smiley smiley.Always remember beauty and ugliness is overated.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Shows-off His Beautiful Sisters On Instagram by Fxwarrior: 9:51am On Oct 21, 2014
slimzypink:
Ugly fowls with their scaly skin.. Res ipsa loquitur..the fact speaks 4 it self...dis fowls re ugly. kindly transfer ur aggression to some1 else

Bweasts you does not have.
Yansh nko? Whosai
What of waist? Who dash you

Infact you resemble fish wey they don chop finish leave bone comot.

LooK at yourself in mirror before you castigate other finer babes.

3 Likes

Re: Davido Shows-off His Beautiful Sisters On Instagram by pbs4real(m): 9:58am On Oct 21, 2014
Fxwarrior:

Yansh nko? Whosai

biko itaf do nah,she's apologiz'd already
Re: Davido Shows-off His Beautiful Sisters On Instagram by Fxwarrior: 10:02am On Oct 21, 2014
pbs4real:
biko itaf do nah,she's apologiz'd already

Then let her modify that post because there cometh more bad mouthing after me.

Last Bullet: She's skinny and needs to add more flesh.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Shows-off His Beautiful Sisters On Instagram by pretydiva(f): 10:13am On Oct 21, 2014
Pls nairalanders let's forgive slimzypink,at least she has apologize. So gal go n sin no more.u sins r 4given
Re: Davido Shows-off His Beautiful Sisters On Instagram by Emmyk(m): 10:17am On Oct 21, 2014
slimzypink:
1.This thread is not about me..!!! Focus on the main reason of the thread

2.I aint d only one who said d fowls were ugly, why re yu all unto me??... (Truth is bitter I know)

3. I ve apologised.. am sorry. so can we all move on..how can over 40 people just sit down to insult me cos..this aint life.

4. once again sorry 2 davido sisters nd those who insulted me.. gud ny.. I dnt want 2 be mentiond here again. *cheers..

Eyah. I really feel for you. cheesycheesy

Well, I checked ur picture on ur profile. Ur not that ugly... Trust me. wink
Re: Davido Shows-off His Beautiful Sisters On Instagram by slimzypink(f): 10:23am On Oct 21, 2014
Fxwarrior:

Yansh nko? Whosai

ok.. Now playing M.J Man in the mirror
Re: Davido Shows-off His Beautiful Sisters On Instagram by ehiphill: 10:37am On Oct 21, 2014
slimzypink:
Ugly fowls with their scaly skin.. Res ipsa loquitur..the fact speaks 4 it self...dis fowls re ugly. kindly transfer ur aggression to some1 else
you are calling somebody fowl without looking at your self first, at least they are finer than you.

1 Like

Re: Davido Shows-off His Beautiful Sisters On Instagram by Nobody: 10:43am On Oct 21, 2014
i thought she apologised already?Slim,you need to modify your pos.And for those F:oools wey dey call her fish,even after her apology,make bone choke un for throat any day una chop fish.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Shows-off His Beautiful Sisters On Instagram by Nobody: 10:47am On Oct 21, 2014
annita19:
Bleached up bitches be like *I'm light skin* cheesy
LMAO!
Re: Davido Shows-off His Beautiful Sisters On Instagram by Nobody: 10:49am On Oct 21, 2014
lynpetra:
i thought she apologised already?Slim,you need to modify your pos.And for those F:oools wey dey call her fish,even after her apology,make bone choke un for throat any day una chop fish.
. Amen!

1 Like

Re: Davido Shows-off His Beautiful Sisters On Instagram by Nobody: 10:51am On Oct 21, 2014
slimzypink:

ok.. Now playing M.J Man in the mirror
. Ignore them! We all view things differently. You apologized, so its settled. smiley. Nice dp btw smiley

1 Like

Re: Davido Shows-off His Beautiful Sisters On Instagram by Nobody: 10:57am On Oct 21, 2014
evegran:
. Amen!
cheesy
Re: Davido Shows-off His Beautiful Sisters On Instagram by Nobody: 11:02am On Oct 21, 2014
lynpetra:

She didn't actually. Did you read it? The words "the truth is bitter" were used. Then she modified her original post to add "the fact speaks for itself".

The word "sorry" is meaningless without actual contrition.

Slimzypink, abi slimypink

3 Likes

Re: Davido Shows-off His Beautiful Sisters On Instagram by Nobody: 11:04am On Oct 21, 2014
Continue with the jokes. I want to read them at lunch time.

@slimy
Booo! Hiss!

1 Like

Re: Davido Shows-off His Beautiful Sisters On Instagram by Nobody: 11:10am On Oct 21, 2014
bastien:
u no see as u white like who dey mortuary! See as u resemble Bance.

If na only me n u dey dis one I go Die in virgin...... I go masturbbbbbbbbbbbbbate Die.

I no say d guy wey dey climb u dey use pilow cover ur face.

Sorry. I have to save this. This was epic.

1 Like

Re: Davido Shows-off His Beautiful Sisters On Instagram by Midastorch(m): 11:15am On Oct 21, 2014
slimzypink:

Hahahahahahahahahaha.I laugh in Swahili. You are just an ugly VULTURE compared to those Peahen.

1 Like

Re: Davido Shows-off His Beautiful Sisters On Instagram by Nobody: 11:41am On Oct 21, 2014
[quote
author=MissMeiya post=27323392]

She didn't actually. Did you read it? The words "the truth is bitter"
were used. Then she modified her original post to add "the fact speaks
for itself".

The word "sorry" is meaningless without actual contrition.

Slimzypink, abi slimypink
[/quote]I am not after her own subjective truth.I am more about the fact she apologised for any wrong.Afterall,she got likes for her comments too.

1 Like

Re: Davido Shows-off His Beautiful Sisters On Instagram by Nobody: 11:45am On Oct 21, 2014
lynpetra:
I am not after her own subjective truth.I am more about the fact she apologised for any wrong.Afterall,she got likes for her comments too.

She didn't apologize. She said "get off my back".

She really has no right to complain. You get what you give. If she wasn't ready for that, she should've kept her bitterness to herself.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Shows-off His Beautiful Sisters On Instagram by bastien: 12:00pm On Oct 21, 2014
MissMeiya:

Sorry. I have to save this. This was epic.
grin
Re: Davido Shows-off His Beautiful Sisters On Instagram by Ogoanita(f): 12:31pm On Oct 21, 2014
slimzypink:
chisos ooo, i had to open your profile to see your pix, choi masquerade! #njo njo ofe onugbu

1 Like

Re: Davido Shows-off His Beautiful Sisters On Instagram by ladymichael: 1:14pm On Oct 21, 2014
slimzypink:

i have learnt that when people gossip about one or even pass negative comments, its a reflection of what they trully are.
you clearly lack self esteem and are very bitter over your self or failures in life. thats just the fact no insult intended.
I really do not see the essence of this insultive comment. They are not the reason for your flaws . think positive ,over look alot of things
and you will see great improvements in your life

4 Likes

Re: Davido Shows-off His Beautiful Sisters On Instagram by Popemax(m): 1:37pm On Oct 21, 2014
MisterLongman:

Stop hating sadist....... They are not responsible for whatever misfortune you are currently going through
best comment so far

2 Likes

Re: Davido Shows-off His Beautiful Sisters On Instagram by limamintruth: 2:22pm On Oct 21, 2014
ha! E don do abeg angry
All these yabs u are sharing nairanders; dairisGod ooo, tam!

Btw luvly pic. @slimzypink. wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ayo Animashaun Wants P'square To Reconcile / Picture Of Wizkid With His first Girl Friend Before He Became A Star / Shola Ogudu Flaunts Her Lover, Razzie (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.