Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:35 AM

Davido Shows-off His Beautiful Sisters On Instagram - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Shows-off His Beautiful Sisters On Instagram (76846 Views)

Davido Shows Off Some Of His Cars / Davido Shows Off Customized ‘OBO’ Artwork In His Mansion / Stella Maris Okafor, Wife Of John Okafor (Mr. Ibu) And Daughter (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Shows-off His Beautiful Sisters On Instagram by misshoree(f): 2:23pm On Oct 21, 2014
Logicalmindy:
Ugly girls sad
stop beefing them.
Re: Davido Shows-off His Beautiful Sisters On Instagram by misshoree(f): 2:25pm On Oct 21, 2014
StevinMorgan:
My sisters fyn pass them.
pictures or lipsrsealed
Re: Davido Shows-off His Beautiful Sisters On Instagram by dhensity: 2:25pm On Oct 21, 2014
MissMeiya:

She didn't apologize. She said "get off my back".

She really has no right to complain. You get what you give. If she wasn't ready for that, she should've kept her bitterness to herself.

its obvious u re hating on the slimzypink cos she is prettier than you, or something common she apologised ,yu re still parading the thread for more insults. she didnt even insult anyone back, so it my be a joke statement 4 all i care. I GO WITH what lynpetra said..

5 Likes

Re: Davido Shows-off His Beautiful Sisters On Instagram by Nobody: 2:28pm On Oct 21, 2014
dhensity:

its obvious u re hating on the slimzypink cos she is prettier than you, or something common she apologised ,yu re still parading the thread for more insults. she didnt even insult anyone back, so it my be a joke statement 4 all i care. I GO WITH what lynpetra said..

LOL. Hi slimy.
Re: Davido Shows-off His Beautiful Sisters On Instagram by Tekajoi(m): 3:00pm On Oct 21, 2014
Omavik:
atleast dey r finer dan davido...
So for ur mind davido no fine o? think again dear. no b beef.

1 Like

Re: Davido Shows-off His Beautiful Sisters On Instagram by tompat86(m): 3:04pm On Oct 21, 2014
slimzypink:
Ugly fowls with their scaly skin.. Res ipsa loquitur..the fact speaks 4 it self...dis fowls re ugly. kindly transfer ur aggression to some1 else
see u wey dey yab person,i just check ur profile pix,U RESEMBLE VOMIT
Re: Davido Shows-off His Beautiful Sisters On Instagram by DAVE5(m): 3:05pm On Oct 21, 2014
StevinMorgan:
My sisters fyn pass them.

#pinshureorwedontbelieveit

at least davido don post hin sisters pinshute sef, u sef post ur own make we see...
Re: Davido Shows-off His Beautiful Sisters On Instagram by Tekajoi(m): 3:07pm On Oct 21, 2014
englishmart:
at least I'm not claiming to be cool
was davido claiming his sisters are cool? he just shared a nice picture telling us how much he loves his sisters. stp hating bro

2 Likes

Re: Davido Shows-off His Beautiful Sisters On Instagram by DAVE5(m): 3:07pm On Oct 21, 2014
tompat86:

chai, chai lipsrsealed

she b human being ohhhh...
Re: Davido Shows-off His Beautiful Sisters On Instagram by DAVE5(m): 3:13pm On Oct 21, 2014
icebebe:
she resemble duck fowl to me, d ladies wey she dey yab sef fyn n clean pass her piece

upon say dem (davido sisters) get money pass her (if at all she get money sef), she would still pay to see their faces...
Re: Davido Shows-off His Beautiful Sisters On Instagram by Nobody: 3:13pm On Oct 21, 2014
Mehn,nairaland is something else
Re: Davido Shows-off His Beautiful Sisters On Instagram by DAVE5(m): 3:18pm On Oct 21, 2014
Oyeneku2:
I am seriously trying to give a fuvk undecided

I wonder what NL is turning into..

These mods are sick!!

at the bolded, we know itz true... but wat can we do... cry

2 Likes

Re: Davido Shows-off His Beautiful Sisters On Instagram by slimzypink(f): 3:22pm On Oct 21, 2014
tompat86:

Lol...stalegist already..dey have said more than that..anywayz thanks 4 putting urs also.

*m not much of a nairalander so I dnt knw how things go on here...but my post aint d first claimin dey were not fine, there was a guy above me...yet you people skipped him and decided to focus on me... ve I done anything more than dat comment. It seems sweeter to insult me i guess. Hence peeps re showing their skills.

WHY ME??

WHY NOT OTHERS??...

All the same.. cheers u all. DAVIDO SISTERS ARE PREETY ANGELS AND HAVE A NOURISHED SKIN.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Shows-off His Beautiful Sisters On Instagram by Heymus(m): 3:29pm On Oct 21, 2014
slimzypink:
Ugly fowls with their scaly skin.. Res ipsa loquitur..the fact speaks 4 it self...dis fowls re ugly. kindly transfer ur aggression to some1 else
what's this one saying for God's sake? Look @ who's talking, i bet you they're 100% prettier than you!.
Re: Davido Shows-off His Beautiful Sisters On Instagram by aemmy: 3:56pm On Oct 21, 2014
Omavik:
atleast dey r finer dan davido...

Lol...dts the first thing dt came to my mind
Re: Davido Shows-off His Beautiful Sisters On Instagram by Nobody: 4:06pm On Oct 21, 2014
The irony part of this thread is that Slimzypink wasn't the only person who called those biitches ugly.

Truth to be told, they're actually ugly sha.

I did it first. gringringrin
Re: Davido Shows-off His Beautiful Sisters On Instagram by Jeolight: 4:09pm On Oct 21, 2014
they are beautiful with a rich brother whom I think will give them whatever they want. onye nna ya no n'elu igwe o na aga oku mmuo?

1 Like

Re: Davido Shows-off His Beautiful Sisters On Instagram by Nobody: 4:12pm On Oct 21, 2014
Logicalmindy:
The irony part of this thread is that Slimzypink wasn't the only person who called those biitches ugly.

so you noticed it? I wonder why they all picked on her.
I even liked her pic o, me I love her slim hips mbok. A lot of people here may feel like saying the same thing but the fear of Nlders is the only thing keeping their bad character in check.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Shows-off His Beautiful Sisters On Instagram by Nobody: 4:16pm On Oct 21, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

so you noticed it? I wonder why they all picked on her

Nairaland guys and their hypocrisy on girls.

Only God knows how many PM's that girl would have received from the same people insulting her.
Re: Davido Shows-off His Beautiful Sisters On Instagram by Kirinwa: 4:39pm On Oct 21, 2014
slimzypink:

You resemble a bad dream.

3 Likes

Re: Davido Shows-off His Beautiful Sisters On Instagram by Kirinwa: 4:42pm On Oct 21, 2014
slimzypink:

They would have used you as human sacrifice. Narrow escape!

2 Likes

Re: Davido Shows-off His Beautiful Sisters On Instagram by Kirinwa: 4:42pm On Oct 21, 2014
slimzypink:

They would have used you as human sacrifice during the olden days. Narrow escape!

2 Likes

Re: Davido Shows-off His Beautiful Sisters On Instagram by xcoded(m): 4:56pm On Oct 21, 2014
beatifull gsls

1 Like

Re: Davido Shows-off His Beautiful Sisters On Instagram by slimzypink(f): 5:05pm On Oct 21, 2014
Logicalmindy:

Exactly u started it yet dey left u and focused on me..
Re: Davido Shows-off His Beautiful Sisters On Instagram by englishmart(m): 5:19pm On Oct 21, 2014
Tekajoi:
was davido claiming his sisters are cool? he just shared a nice picture telling us how much he loves his sisters. stp hating bro
read the caption of the thread and tell me what you understand.

1 Like

Re: Davido Shows-off His Beautiful Sisters On Instagram by Kasieze(m): 5:42pm On Oct 21, 2014
Akpos was coming back from school singing out loud and dancing like nobody's tuckshop...his parents was wondering why Akpo was so happy..and decide to ask him.. PARENTS : my son i have never seen you in this mood for while....Any good news to share..? AKPOS : mom and dad next year you wont be...................... http://www..com/m/view_joke.php?id=212
Re: Davido Shows-off His Beautiful Sisters On Instagram by Nobody: 6:50pm On Oct 21, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

so you noticed it? I wonder why they all picked on her.
I even liked her pic o, me I love her slim hips mbok. A lot of people here may feel like saying the same thing but the fear of Nlders is the only thing keeping their bad character in check.

True that. gringrin
Re: Davido Shows-off His Beautiful Sisters On Instagram by Nobody: 6:52pm On Oct 21, 2014
slimzypink:

Exactly u started it yet dey left u and focused on me..

It means that girls shouldn't be voicing there opinion.

Btw, u rarely post and i'm sure u'ren't familiar with nlders. grin
Re: Davido Shows-off His Beautiful Sisters On Instagram by halix239(f): 7:12pm On Oct 21, 2014
they look sturning, hmmmm, money is talking
Re: Davido Shows-off His Beautiful Sisters On Instagram by Modec(m): 7:13pm On Oct 21, 2014
buccal:
Girls be using mouth to pose 4 pictures.
my broda i tire o
Re: Davido Shows-off His Beautiful Sisters On Instagram by Dolcilicious(f): 7:49pm On Oct 21, 2014
Bad belle
slimzypink:
Re: Davido Shows-off His Beautiful Sisters On Instagram by Nobody: 8:30pm On Oct 21, 2014
SuperMartins:
See dah Gurl Dat made d comment and called dem fowl...see d way u UGLYYYYY on ur dp..u jxt no resemble anytin sef..
You harsh ooo grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Picture Of Wizkid With His first Girl Friend Before He Became A Star / Ayo Animashaun Wants P'square To Reconcile / Shola Ogudu Flaunts Her Lover, Razzie (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.