Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,880 members, 7,806,528 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:53 PM

Annie Idiba Dancing Shoki To Her Husband’s Performance [see Photo] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Annie Idiba Dancing Shoki To Her Husband’s Performance [see Photo] (6025 Views)

Omotola Shakes Bum-bum And Dances Shoki To Kiss Daniel's Woju / Photo: Tiwa Savage Dancing Shoki To The Delight Of Fans At Soundcity Blast / Re:tiwa Savage Poses And Annie Idiba In The Kitchen. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Annie Idiba Dancing Shoki To Her Husband’s Performance [see Photo] by LilNetty(m): 11:22am On Oct 20, 2014
Annie couldn’t help shaking her body the “shoki way”on Saturday in Ghana as her husband took the stage to thrill fans at the first everHennessy Artistryinternational concert in Accra.
See More Photo Below:-

Re: Annie Idiba Dancing Shoki To Her Husband’s Performance [see Photo] by Nobody: 11:26am On Oct 20, 2014
what nxt?
Re: Annie Idiba Dancing Shoki To Her Husband’s Performance [see Photo] by buccal(m): 11:35am On Oct 20, 2014
Ok.she shokied.wat else?

2 Likes

Re: Annie Idiba Dancing Shoki To Her Husband’s Performance [see Photo] by EngelNyanibo: 11:38am On Oct 20, 2014
Annie and Innocent are not just husband and wife. they are best of Friends. that is what marriage should be .

I pray God bless and keep both of u till Death at old age separate you. i pray same to every celebrity who understand the true meaning of friendship and marriage.

friendship makes marriage easier.

17 Likes

Re: Annie Idiba Dancing Shoki To Her Husband’s Performance [see Photo] by Nobody: 11:40am On Oct 20, 2014
Local bush girl.

3 Likes

Re: Annie Idiba Dancing Shoki To Her Husband’s Performance [see Photo] by 1stola: 11:45am On Oct 20, 2014
2nd pics so hilarious.
The lady be like, is this girl okay'
Re: Annie Idiba Dancing Shoki To Her Husband’s Performance [see Photo] by Mprex(f): 11:54am On Oct 20, 2014
The look on the face of the lady behind her in the second pix is hiliarious! cheesy

biko as both of them left the house to go an dance shoki @ accra, who was with the children
Re: Annie Idiba Dancing Shoki To Her Husband’s Performance [see Photo] by floragregs(f): 12:10pm On Oct 20, 2014
Lovely couple
Re: Annie Idiba Dancing Shoki To Her Husband’s Performance [see Photo] by Airforce1(m): 12:13pm On Oct 20, 2014
dis woman should give her husband a breathing space o jare

Dis marking is becoming too much
Abi she be taribo west

2 Likes

Re: Annie Idiba Dancing Shoki To Her Husband’s Performance [see Photo] by echobee(f): 12:38pm On Oct 20, 2014
Why d other woman dey look two baba wife ikebe? She be les lipsrsealed
Re: Annie Idiba Dancing Shoki To Her Husband’s Performance [see Photo] by SpaceGoat: 12:44pm On Oct 20, 2014
Re: Annie Idiba Dancing Shoki To Her Husband’s Performance [see Photo] by rattlesnake(m): 12:57pm On Oct 20, 2014
floragregs:
Lovely couple
a gigolo will always be a gigolo

TWO PACE CAN NEVER DO ONE MAN ONE WOMAN

These people irritate me

Stop being gullible and delusional
Re: Annie Idiba Dancing Shoki To Her Husband’s Performance [see Photo] by Nobody: 12:59pm On Oct 20, 2014
echobee:
Why d other woman dey look two baba wife ikebe? She be les lipsrsealed

Elongating your mind that far, makes you a lesbian.

Figure it out.

2 Likes

Re: Annie Idiba Dancing Shoki To Her Husband’s Performance [see Photo] by echobee(f): 1:03pm On Oct 20, 2014
Logicalmindy:

Elongating your mind that far, makes you a lesbian.

Figure it out.

And dat makes u a gay angry. Notice me
Re: Annie Idiba Dancing Shoki To Her Husband’s Performance [see Photo] by Nobody: 1:06pm On Oct 20, 2014
echobee:

And dat makes u a gay angry. Notice me

You are a lesbian. Deal with it. grin cool
Re: Annie Idiba Dancing Shoki To Her Husband’s Performance [see Photo] by floragregs(f): 1:10pm On Oct 20, 2014
rattlesnake:
a gigolo will always be a gigolo

TWO PACE CAN NEVER DO ONE MAN ONE WOMAN

These people irritate me

Stop being gullible and delusional
bitter fooooooooool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Annie Idiba Dancing Shoki To Her Husband’s Performance [see Photo] by rattlesnake(m): 1:20pm On Oct 20, 2014
floragregs:
bitter fooooooooool

You are not helping Ur self girl

Reality my dear
Reality smiley

When niggas talk....u guys be like "dem.bitter foooool" but later u know TRUTH is Bitter but better
Re: Annie Idiba Dancing Shoki To Her Husband’s Performance [see Photo] by bastien: 1:36pm On Oct 20, 2014
Everybody dance shoki

1 Like

Re: Annie Idiba Dancing Shoki To Her Husband’s Performance [see Photo] by Nobody: 1:37pm On Oct 20, 2014
floragregs:
bitter fooooooooool
Re: Annie Idiba Dancing Shoki To Her Husband’s Performance [see Photo] by Lilimax(f): 2:13pm On Oct 20, 2014
Airforce1:
dis woman should give her husband a breathing space o jare

Dis marking is becoming too much
Abi she be taribo west
Huh undecided
But they are husband and wife nah? smiley
No problem as long the hubby does not complain.

1 Like

Re: Annie Idiba Dancing Shoki To Her Husband’s Performance [see Photo] by Kunleskey(m): 2:49pm On Oct 20, 2014
Why is the other lady in d 2pic looking @her as if she get hot temple?... and the 3pic be as if she say abeg no touch me o...
Re: Annie Idiba Dancing Shoki To Her Husband’s Performance [see Photo] by pembisco(m): 2:57pm On Oct 20, 2014
EngelNyanibo:
Annie and Innocent are not just husband and wife. they are best of Friends. that is what marriage should be .

I pray God bless and keep both of u till Death at old age separate you. i pray same to every celebrity who understand the true meaning of friendship and marriage.

friendship makes marriage easier.

u wished them well, it shall be well with you too. uv said it all

1 Like

Re: Annie Idiba Dancing Shoki To Her Husband’s Performance [see Photo] by Davidovinci(m): 4:28pm On Oct 20, 2014
Anyone who hates on this seriously needs to go get a life...Ffs! she's dancing to her husband's music.Wtf do u want her to dance to? *Drops the mic*.....*walks outta NL.

1 Like

Re: Annie Idiba Dancing Shoki To Her Husband’s Performance [see Photo] by Nobody: 5:32pm On Oct 20, 2014
lols, look at that woman behind her grin
Re: Annie Idiba Dancing Shoki To Her Husband’s Performance [see Photo] by cirmuell(m): 6:13pm On Oct 20, 2014
Okay, seen.
Re: Annie Idiba Dancing Shoki To Her Husband’s Performance [see Photo] by cirmuell(m): 6:16pm On Oct 20, 2014
Mprex:
The look on the face of the lady behind her in the second pix is hiliarious! cheesy

biko as both of them left the house to go an dance shoki @ accra, who was with the children
grincheesygrin abi, question for the gods...well, maybe the kids are with 'em.
Re: Annie Idiba Dancing Shoki To Her Husband’s Performance [see Photo] by Sijioke(m): 7:24pm On Oct 20, 2014
So i should hang myself on the roof.
Re: Annie Idiba Dancing Shoki To Her Husband’s Performance [see Photo] by Sijioke(m): 7:25pm On Oct 20, 2014
So i should hang myself on the roof.?? and besides i dont know any type of tuface music fit dance to.
Re: Annie Idiba Dancing Shoki To Her Husband’s Performance [see Photo] by Sijioke(m): 7:26pm On Oct 20, 2014
So i should hang myself on the roof.?? and besides i dont know any type of tuface music i can dance shoki to.

(1) (Reply)

Hot, Sexy Nigerian Female Celebrities Men Are Dying To Date / Kendall Jenner Shows Off Her Street Style In Ripped Crop Top And Suspenders / #BBNaija Loverboy Cross Cuts His Dreads For Saskay. See What He Looks Like Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.