Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,104 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:13 PM

W.H.O Has Officially Declared Nigeria Ebola Free - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / W.H.O Has Officially Declared Nigeria Ebola Free (33028 Views)

Nigeria Ebola Hero, Dr Adadevoh Receives Posthumous Award. / How The World Media Is Celebrating Nigeria's Ebola Victory Pictures And Video / Discharged Ebola Patients MAY Still Be Infectious - W.H.O (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: W.H.O Has Officially Declared Nigeria Ebola Free by ceejayluv(m): 1:00pm On Oct 20, 2014
Louislewis:
My question is this- How safe is the soakaway pits where the waste products from the dead and survived Ebola patients were deposited? During the future evacuation of the waste product, is there not going to be the upraising once again of this Ebola virus?
Every ebola isolation centre has an incinerator... No fear about that.
Re: W.H.O Has Officially Declared Nigeria Ebola Free by 9jatatafo(m): 1:00pm On Oct 20, 2014
This is a welcome development. Hurray Ebola is gone. Can we still eat bat, monkey and bush meat? Just being rhetorical!!
Re: W.H.O Has Officially Declared Nigeria Ebola Free by IAMGEJ(m): 1:03pm On Oct 20, 2014
Make us declare their self free of ebola na... stupid united state of ebola.

#IAMGEJ
Re: W.H.O Has Officially Declared Nigeria Ebola Free by Nobody: 1:03pm On Oct 20, 2014
I just read an article by Time Magazine stating that Nigeria had NOT closed its borders to Guinea, Sierra Leone or Liberia.

The battle is far from over if this bit of news is true! What in the world are the FG, NCAA and aviation ministry thinking?
Re: W.H.O Has Officially Declared Nigeria Ebola Free by dablazor: 1:07pm On Oct 20, 2014
MadCow1:
GEJ wins again..

By January 2015, Boko Haram would be Defeated..

By May 2015, Buhari and the APC would have been defeated yet again..

All Hail 'He who God has annointed as our President-For-Life' ... His Excellency Sir, President Goodluck Azikiwe Oluwagbenga Abubarkir Ebele Jonathan, The Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces and The Egberipapa 1 of Nigeria.. THE ONLY MAN TO HAVE EVER DEFEATED EBOLA WITH JUST HAND SANITIZER AND NANO SILVER PESTICIDE.. cool

SAI!!!!!!! GEJ...

[size=18pt]PDP until The Horse on the Nigerian Coat of Arms runs away and the Eagle changes to Pidgeon.. angry [/size]

2015... In Joe we trust..

Joe... Defeating his enemies and Ebola since 1921..

total baloney.. why dyou morons have to politicize everything??
the battle against ebola wasnt at all won by GEJ, it was won by Nigerians united against Ebola
Re: W.H.O Has Officially Declared Nigeria Ebola Free by yorke1: 1:08pm On Oct 20, 2014
Glory be to God and thank you to President Goodluck Jonathan till 2019

1 Like

Re: W.H.O Has Officially Declared Nigeria Ebola Free by sirgreen: 1:13pm On Oct 20, 2014
Good news, but we must try to keep the record going from now on congratulation to all Nigeria
Re: W.H.O Has Officially Declared Nigeria Ebola Free by Nobody: 1:14pm On Oct 20, 2014
THIS CALLS FOR CELEBRATION!!!!!!! cheesywink
Re: W.H.O Has Officially Declared Nigeria Ebola Free by kel2me(m): 1:16pm On Oct 20, 2014
Oyinbo is hating,... They just can't accept the fact that Nigeria is free of #EBOLA and soon gonna BAN flights coming in from the US LOL!!!

1 Like

Re: W.H.O Has Officially Declared Nigeria Ebola Free by MadCow1: 1:18pm On Oct 20, 2014
dablazor:

total baloney.. why dyou morons have to politicize everything??
the battle against ebola wasnt at all won by GEJ, it was won by Nigerians united against Ebola

Why do you products of fake and broken condoms think it's okay to refer to people as morons?

2 Likes

Re: W.H.O Has Officially Declared Nigeria Ebola Free by saltoftheearth: 1:20pm On Oct 20, 2014
Even this officer was humbled. Ebola no dey look face.

Watch what happens when this officer discovered Ebola was in the vicinity.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fgem9TfwnSA

https://www.nairaland.com/1922140/ebola-papers

1 Like

Re: W.H.O Has Officially Declared Nigeria Ebola Free by Bryan12(m): 1:20pm On Oct 20, 2014
deletrue:
You don start. If Amaechi and apc members hear you repeat this post, my hand no dey sha
lol.already have ma helmet on

1 Like

Re: W.H.O Has Officially Declared Nigeria Ebola Free by OpalBee(f): 1:24pm On Oct 20, 2014
Yay!! Proudly Nigerian anytime, anywhere!! What a relief!! Thank God oh!! God surely takes care of His own and Nigeria is surely God's own!!

Please it doesn't mean we should be slack and not monitor our borders...dem fit beef us and wan #bringbackebola...but God forbid...
Re: W.H.O Has Officially Declared Nigeria Ebola Free by Sunshinelady(f): 1:30pm On Oct 20, 2014
Louislewis:
My question is this- How safe is the soakaway pits where the waste products from the dead and survived Ebola patients were deposited? During the future evacuation of the waste product, is there not going to be the upraising once again of this Ebola virus?
. Waow, anoda brilliant thought!! But God wey cleanse Nigeria will cleanse d soakaway pits
Re: W.H.O Has Officially Declared Nigeria Ebola Free by Babs2040: 1:30pm On Oct 20, 2014
KA CHINEKE WERE OTUTO. UP NAIJA.
Re: W.H.O Has Officially Declared Nigeria Ebola Free by quart: 1:35pm On Oct 20, 2014

Re: W.H.O Has Officially Declared Nigeria Ebola Free by SegzyJoe(m): 1:36pm On Oct 20, 2014
Father we thank you, were it not for your help, the situation in Liberia and Sierra Leone would have been like a child's play. Thank you for helping Nigeria. Glory be to God in the highest.
Re: W.H.O Has Officially Declared Nigeria Ebola Free by tohshine(m): 1:37pm On Oct 20, 2014
I will comment when I pack my new car

Re: W.H.O Has Officially Declared Nigeria Ebola Free by experimentist: 1:38pm On Oct 20, 2014
What of Biafra?
Re: W.H.O Has Officially Declared Nigeria Ebola Free by hotwax: 1:38pm On Oct 20, 2014
Adebola, u can come over this weekend. I can chagg now

1 Like

Re: W.H.O Has Officially Declared Nigeria Ebola Free by toluxa1(m): 1:40pm On Oct 20, 2014
Re: W.H.O Has Officially Declared Nigeria Ebola Free by dablazor: 1:45pm On Oct 20, 2014
MadCow1:

Why do you products of fake and broken condoms think it's okay to refer to people as morons?
Just another prototypical madcow infested hoipolloi.. just skrep outta here bozo
Re: W.H.O Has Officially Declared Nigeria Ebola Free by ceeceeco: 1:46pm On Oct 20, 2014
Good news! Now w@ abt Boko Haram, are we free? Updates pls!
Re: W.H.O Has Officially Declared Nigeria Ebola Free by gistmedia(m): 1:50pm On Oct 20, 2014
Re: W.H.O Has Officially Declared Nigeria Ebola Free by MadCow1: 1:51pm On Oct 20, 2014
dablazor:

Just another prototypical madcow infested hoipolloi.. just skrep outta here bozo

Lol..

So you call me a Mad Cow.. grin Well, Thats what I am.. No insult taken.. Infact, I will take that as a compliment..

You on the other hand, you are a product of Oral fertilization.. I aint leaving here for nobody, especailly a persona non grata like you.. You call me M0ron, I would call you an unwanted baby who is a product of a broken condom and fake postinor 2.

Go eat a diick and die you flaming Fhaggot..

Next time you qoute a comment, be civil and not start hurling insults around as if it makes your comment anymore intelligible than it actually is. Maybe if you werent such a reeetard, you would have been able to spot the humour and subtle sacarsm in my post.. But Since you had a phallus shoved deep down your osophagus, I can see how it would be difficult for you to even reason, especially seeing as you are already naturally autistic.

I am done with you..

#YourApologyHasBeenAccepted.

1 Like

Re: W.H.O Has Officially Declared Nigeria Ebola Free by ibnchokomah(m): 1:51pm On Oct 20, 2014
femi4:
who declare Nig ebola free? Give us names
this dude must be joking

1 Like

Re: W.H.O Has Officially Declared Nigeria Ebola Free by M4gunners: 1:52pm On Oct 20, 2014
Wheellz:

wu is dis n?
W.H.O.: WORLD HEALTH ORGANIZATION
U R CALLIN U.S.
As if that will deprived US from making jest of us!

1 Like

Re: W.H.O Has Officially Declared Nigeria Ebola Free by freeman67: 1:53pm On Oct 20, 2014
My first attempt at looking at this tread i saw "WHO Declared Nigeria Ebola Free?"
i come ask my sef say na lie them ogbonge govment lie before? abi na this our bigboys wey just begin contact wey suppose beg dem to show way but no want beg bring tactics to run us down?

1 Like

Re: W.H.O Has Officially Declared Nigeria Ebola Free by Akpan107(m): 1:54pm On Oct 20, 2014
HonourablePomk:

You are taking it political na remember Fashola is APC we all did it as a one NIGERIA
hmmm!
If it was the other way round, you will all blem the FG. Ok, advice the leaders in the APC area to do same to Boko Haram. So that at the end of the day, we can also say 'we did it together'
GEJ till 2019 or the breaking of NIGERIA.
Re: W.H.O Has Officially Declared Nigeria Ebola Free by cecildeeva: 1:57pm On Oct 20, 2014
smileyGlory to God!!!up up up gov Fashola and river state gov.
Re: W.H.O Has Officially Declared Nigeria Ebola Free by destante(f): 2:00pm On Oct 20, 2014
iamchiddy:
Bad news. What becomes of all the containers of hand sanitizer my brother just imported from China? He sold 14 containers in less than one week before importing another 48 that are still at Apapa wharf. Chineke m eeeeeeeeh. Nna mehn, this is bad news!
hehe. Pele. live with it.
Re: W.H.O Has Officially Declared Nigeria Ebola Free by Akpan107(m): 2:01pm On Oct 20, 2014
MadCow1:
GEJ wins again..

By January 2015, Boko Haram would be Defeated..

By May 2015, Buhari and the APC would have been defeated yet again..

All Hail 'He who God has annointed as our President-For-Life' ... His Excellency Sir, President Goodluck Azikiwe Oluwagbenga Abubarkir Ebele Jonathan, The Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces and The Egberipapa 1 of Nigeria.. THE ONLY MAN TO HAVE EVER DEFEATED EBOLA WITH JUST HAND SANITIZER AND NANO SILVER PESTICIDE.. cool

SAI!!!!!!! GEJ...

[size=18pt]PDP until The Horse on the Nigerian Coat of Arms runs away and the Eagle changes to Pidgeon.. angry [/size]

2015... In Joe we trust..

Joe... Defeating his enemies and Ebola since 1921..

Yeah, GEJ till 2019. Some poeple may not be happy because Ebola has gone. But God did it through somebody.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Health Benefits Of Coconut Water / Sandra Okeke: “Lifting Weights Won’t Make You Look Manly” / Rain Soul Health Benefits And Its Cures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.