Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,102 members, 7,807,316 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:13 PM

Would You Work In Iraq For 10 Million Naira A Month? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Would You Work In Iraq For 10 Million Naira A Month? (3737 Views)

Is It Right For A Pastor Work In An Alcohol Manufacturing Company? / Sack Looming In Nigerian Banks - 5 Things To Do Now If You Work In A Bank / NNPC/OIL Salaries Of 1m To 5m NAIRA A Month A WASTE? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Work In Iraq For 10 Million Naira A Month? by aboki1010: 12:37pm On Aug 03, 2006
Given N10 Million A Month Salary, Would You Work In Iraq?

A friend of mine just got a juicy offer to work in Iraq but of course family members are trying to dissuade him from picking up the job. In his shoes, what would you do? Be sincere.
Re: Would You Work In Iraq For 10 Million Naira A Month? by janetgurl: 12:50pm On Aug 03, 2006
well if i like my job i will do it
and but if i hate Irag and scare to go there
i wotn go there
just tell the people that they should send u another place to work
Re: Would You Work In Iraq For 10 Million Naira A Month? by alexis(m): 4:48pm On Aug 03, 2006
With my bible, AK, bullet proof vest and bomb blanket - I will take the job. grin

1 Like

Re: Would You Work In Iraq For 10 Million Naira A Month? by Afinju(m): 5:35pm On Aug 03, 2006
yap yap! I will take it. If I was living on the street for naija, why not The one wey my eyez dey see for Naija no paz or dey equivalent to make I dey make i dey Iraq Plus im getting something to compensate for wetin my eyez dey see. What are you talking Present that offer to all Naija pple, in seconds, you wont see conductor for naija again, lol! No offense oh. Pple go accept am, go for few months come back for few months come dey front. I tell you nigerian soldiers & police go be first sef. Abi you don forget say naija peeps be survivals Another scenario, take this offer, carry am go Liberia, sudan, somalia; u'll be stunned by the numba or pple dat'll voluntarily turn themselves in, instanta!!!
Re: Would You Work In Iraq For 10 Million Naira A Month? by saintchux(m): 6:19pm On Aug 03, 2006
10 Million naira a month that cool, but what is 10 million without life

can consider it with alexis option[color=#006600][/color] grin grin grin grin
Re: Would You Work In Iraq For 10 Million Naira A Month? by Eurphoria(f): 6:36pm On Aug 03, 2006
modified
love my life
Re: Would You Work In Iraq For 10 Million Naira A Month? by engr17(m): 6:49pm On Aug 03, 2006
Actually the Job has been since 2005 and my pals rejects the offer likewise my sef
Its under HSE so if u fit bomb bodi ucan take the job but the prize then wasn't 10mil but 12.5 million naira if converted then to Naija handicaped naira

But with this quote, "@With my bible, AK, bullet proof vest and bomb blanket - I will take the job"
Perhaps its Heroshima will be used on u as well
Re: Would You Work In Iraq For 10 Million Naira A Month? by ZuluNation(m): 6:53pm On Aug 03, 2006
There are plenty of Jobs in Iraq with so many Defense companies in the States, I got an offer for one at $80 a year tax free mind you.
Re: Would You Work In Iraq For 10 Million Naira A Month? by dondele(m): 7:07pm On Aug 03, 2006
so when will i start the job?
Re: Would You Work In Iraq For 10 Million Naira A Month? by Builder: 7:51pm On Aug 03, 2006
of cos i would, if you can supply me with some nice arab chicks, i know i would die a happy dude
Re: Would You Work In Iraq For 10 Million Naira A Month? by Rams(m): 9:33pm On Aug 03, 2006
I think I would take the job. In the words of Dave Chapelle, "Terrorists don't take black hostages. I have yet to see one of us on the news reading a hostage letter" smiley

Builder:

of because i would, if you can supply me with some nice arab chicks, i know i would die a happy dude
You know those burkas are not supposed to be sexy.
Re: Would You Work In Iraq For 10 Million Naira A Month? by Damest09(f): 10:20pm On Aug 03, 2006
Job in Iraq and N10 MILLION not even pounds. God forbid. As long as there is life, there is hope, i will rather wait and hope and be patient. Everything else will work out fine.
Re: Would You Work In Iraq For 10 Million Naira A Month? by Scatter(m): 10:39pm On Aug 03, 2006
well if u can remove the Q and replace it with N i will happily do it grin
Re: Would You Work In Iraq For 10 Million Naira A Month? by LiquidMind(m): 1:52am On Aug 04, 2006
maybe shocked
Re: Would You Work In Iraq For 10 Million Naira A Month? by agboifo(f): 12:30pm On Aug 04, 2006
Lagos is at present more dangerous than Iraq, so yes, I will gladly work there undecided
Re: Would You Work In Iraq For 10 Million Naira A Month? by Christino(m): 7:41pm On Aug 04, 2006
With Life insurance (which i doubt any assurance company will give considering the situation) I'd take it.

All the same, @ topic, I'd go to Iraq. People who refused to go are either dead or living in penury or just there or "lucky". 10mill a month? If an average graduate earns 50,000 a month in Nigeria, that'd be salary for 200 months!

That's 16 years man. I'll gladly endure for 3 months so that 48 years would be secure by the time I luckily make it home Alive. If not, the money should be sent to my mother by Western Union (if they have workers there). Do you feel me?
Re: Would You Work In Iraq For 10 Million Naira A Month? by yankidelta(m): 7:47pm On Aug 04, 2006
I WILL
Re: Would You Work In Iraq For 10 Million Naira A Month? by goofy(f): 7:56pm On Aug 04, 2006
Infact make dem hold their money at least i`m alive in my country that is better than living in violence
Re: Would You Work In Iraq For 10 Million Naira A Month? by goofy(f): 7:58pm On Aug 04, 2006
Hey yankidelta u get liver o
Re: Would You Work In Iraq For 10 Million Naira A Month? by Oracle(m): 12:05am On Aug 05, 2006
Are you guys kidding me?
i would gladly, open heartedly, single handedly, individually, uniquely and in other way accept the Job. we are talking about ten million 10,000,000 (provided itz a honest job)
i wont wait for anyone to tell me anything and if i happen to be blasted by a bomb, then i died a man earning a 10 million monthly salary
Re: Would You Work In Iraq For 10 Million Naira A Month? by drchic(f): 7:45am On Aug 05, 2006
I have a friend working in Iraq now and to the best of my knowledge he's alive.
Ok, so he's in the US army wink which is high risk! But 10 mil? You bet i'll take the job!
Humans live there too, I bet we're just lookin at it the way people looked at
livin in Nigeria during the Abacha days. CNN made here look like Iraq right? undecided undecided
Re: Would You Work In Iraq For 10 Million Naira A Month? by raldsfield(m): 9:25am On Aug 05, 2006
O boy too much gist, tell us how to get the job.

You are talk about =N=150 million annual income and you are seating there in Nigeria doing what.

Give me the links and If am sure I will be paid, I will fly down to Iraq in a matter on days men.

By this time next year if alive I will retired from working for the rest of my life.

I will invest =N=80 million into stock, build my house and my cars =N=30 million

Give you =N=1 million for giving me information that made me rich man.

The rest will be my cash flow.

I forgot the marriage part, I will then buy a model to be my wife. Too much money
Re: Would You Work In Iraq For 10 Million Naira A Month? by kitaun(m): 3:28pm On Aug 05, 2006
Why not ? grin grin grin
Re: Would You Work In Iraq For 10 Million Naira A Month? by nilla(f): 3:32pm On Aug 05, 2006
@ topic

i am thinking undecided
Re: Would You Work In Iraq For 10 Million Naira A Month? by SirKay3(m): 5:43pm On Aug 05, 2006
I will o.

But let's remember that the violence or bombings is not taking place all over Iraq now
Re: Would You Work In Iraq For 10 Million Naira A Month? by micolala(m): 7:08pm On Aug 05, 2006
@raldfields,stop reading my mind anyway Aboki what`s up?no too much talk am interested eventhough na 5 million naira monthly, if I died making money in Iraq 100 virgins awaits me in hvn.
Re: Would You Work In Iraq For 10 Million Naira A Month? by kimba(m): 9:04am On Aug 06, 2006
[size=16pt]Nigerians are already working in Iraq and Yes, (based on concrete info i have) I know at least 5-guys in I.T/elect elect fields working in Iraq in various capacities, the least of which earns 4-million naira equivalent / month. The catch is stay indoors, always be alert, no church, no parties, you work where you live, suspect everybody.[/size]
Re: Would You Work In Iraq For 10 Million Naira A Month? by Christino(m): 2:09pm On Aug 06, 2006
micolala:

@raldfields,stop reading my mind anyway Aboki what`s up?no too much talk am interested eventhough na 5 million naira monthly, if I died making money in Iraq 100 virgins awaits me in hvn.

I dey feel you man
Re: Would You Work In Iraq For 10 Million Naira A Month? by Nobody: 6:53pm On Aug 07, 2006
can u link me to IT/telecoms jobs in iraq . u can send me the links kaecy5@gmail.com
i would work in iraq for even 5million a month
they dont kidnap nigerians
Re: Would You Work In Iraq For 10 Million Naira A Month? by MP007(m): 12:21am On Aug 08, 2006
from where to where? I bi the only son of my papa oooo. am stil young and never get kids yet,
Re: Would You Work In Iraq For 10 Million Naira A Month? by osteen(m): 8:52am On Aug 08, 2006
well if they decide to pay me 1 yr advance i will do it, incase some body decides to toy with bombs were i am den i will my families is taken care of financially grin
Re: Would You Work In Iraq For 10 Million Naira A Month? by dollypee1(f): 9:22am On Aug 08, 2006
my anwer is simply yes.i gon accept d job with my whole heart.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Society Of Engineer Past Questions For Intending Members / Is It Better To Be Your Own Boss? / What Do You Know About Cima (chartered Institute Of Management Of Accountants)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.