Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,983 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:26 PM

How To Prepare "Date A Celebrity" Juju ( female only thread ) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How To Prepare "Date A Celebrity" Juju ( female only thread ) (1718 Views)

When U Get Married To A Celebrity Branch Manager, Lol (Photo) / Etcetera Slams Tonto Dikeh And Halima Abubakar Over Juju Priest / After Yvonne Nelson, I Would Never In My Life Date A Female Celebrity - Iyanya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Prepare "Date A Celebrity" Juju ( female only thread ) by SpaceGoat: 12:42pm On Oct 20, 2014
this is one of the secret of many celebritys husband and wife. they have prepare the juju and today they are happy.

-1. a make up ( prefarable mary kay grin )
-2. a red lip stick
-3. a powder
-4. a two perfume ( must be sweet smelling)

1. get a vip invite ticket to a celebrity party

2. have a target ( preferably one that has not have wife , if he has have girlfriend is not expection cheesy )

3. when its time for the party ( about one hour to ) wash your face with water and soap ( preferable bar soap anticiptic )

4. apply a mary kay and paint the power

5. put lipstick in your mouth (please clean anywhere it rub aside your mouth angry )

6. put the two perfume in your cloth at the same time ( this is very important please )

7. finally go to the party and introduce yourself to the male guy celebrity target

this as been use and tested.

1 Like

Re: How To Prepare "Date A Celebrity" Juju ( female only thread ) by Nobody: 1:14pm On Oct 20, 2014
SpaceGoat:
this is one of the secret of many celebritys husband and wife. they have prepare the juju and tkday they are happy.

-1. a make up ( prefarable mary klay grin )
-2. a red lip stick
-3. a powder
-4. a two perfume ( must be sweet smelling)

1. get a vip invite ticket to a celebrity party

2. have a target ( preferably one that has not have wife , if he has have girlfriend is not expection cheesy )

3. when its time for the party ( about one hour to ) wash your face with water and soap ( preferable bar soap anticiptic )

4. apply a mary klay and paint the power

5. put lipstick in your mouth (please clean anywhere it rub aside your mouth pleas angry )

6. put the two perfume in your cloth at the same time ( this is very important please )

7. finally go to the party and introduce yourself to the male guy celebrity target

this as been use and tested.

tanks
sorry o,oga spacegoat. Are you a babalawo?
Re: How To Prepare "Date A Celebrity" Juju ( female only thread ) by Chuksemi(m): 1:29pm On Oct 20, 2014
I've used this countless times. It works even for male guys who what female women celebrities. For male guys use exactly as stated above, no exceptions. grin
Re: How To Prepare "Date A Celebrity" Juju ( female only thread ) by englishmart(m): 1:35pm On Oct 20, 2014
just think of how to make money. That's all you need to date most celebrities. Gone are those days when money don't buy love

6 Likes

Re: How To Prepare "Date A Celebrity" Juju ( female only thread ) by StevinMorgan(m): 1:41pm On Oct 20, 2014
;F I think i have a better charm; just pray and you will get the right person. Thank u. Next post.

1 Like

Re: How To Prepare "Date A Celebrity" Juju ( female only thread ) by stalicia(f): 3:59pm On Oct 20, 2014
StevinMorgan:
;F I think i have a better charm; just pray and you will get the right person. Thank u. Next post.
lol
Re: How To Prepare "Date A Celebrity" Juju ( female only thread ) by kareenQueen: 12:13pm On Oct 22, 2014
Viewing this topic: FireVexen

hi, nice picture

1 Like

Re: How To Prepare "Date A Celebrity" Juju ( female only thread ) by FireVexen(m): 12:17pm On Oct 22, 2014
kareenQueen:
Viewing this topic: FireVexen

hi, nice picture
awww . thanks cheesy
Re: How To Prepare "Date A Celebrity" Juju ( female only thread ) by MrsAnyanwu(f): 12:26pm On Oct 22, 2014
i love the OP's use of English

(1) (Reply)

See The Lucky Girl Seantizzle Is Crushing On / Chris Attoh On Marital Bliss, ‘I Was Lucky To Find Myself A Hot, Beautiful Niger / 'omo Ghetto' Actress:bimbo Thomas To Open Wine Store

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.