Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,509 members, 7,801,346 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:05 PM

School Result Processing System - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / School Result Processing System (965 Views)

How To Compute And Print Primary/secodary School Result In Less Than 2days / How To Compute And Print Primary/secodary School Result In Less Than 2days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

School Result Processing System by oweniwe(m): 1:45pm On Oct 20, 2014
dear all,

after almost 2 years post nysc without work, i found a sponsor who is willing to push and get state govt edu contract. So i began looking for a programmer to build the result processing system...

The first programmer gave two weeks finish date... But after collecting part payment started complaining that the workload is too heavy for him, his system crashed, he needs more hands, more money bla bla bla.

After blowing a month away with nothing to show for it, i got another programmer on partnership basis (which means am not paying him) he came up with the system design and UI.... But since than has blanked out.

Makes me wonder whats so tough about setting up a result processing system that the two guys couldnt do? I kno the design part require lots of patience.... But after that, are there any other issues that could have stalled the work?

The guys wont say what exactly d problem is.
Re: School Result Processing System by emmyvet(m): 2:36pm On Oct 20, 2014
oweniwe:
dear all,

after almost 2 years post nysc without work, i found a sponsor who is willing to push and get state govt edu contract. So i began looking for a programmer to build the result processing system...

The first programmer gave two weeks finish date... But after collecting part payment started complaining that the workload is too heavy for him, his system crashed, he needs more hands, more money bla bla bla.

After blowing a month away with nothing to show for it, i got another programmer on partnership basis (which means am not paying him) he came up with the system design and UI.... But since than has blanked out.

Makes me wonder whats so tough about setting up a result processing system that the two guys couldnt do? I kno the design part require lots of patience.... But after that, are there any other issues that could have stalled the work?

Bro don't check it like because that your work needs three big skills; the design,database and the coding part of it.
My question now how much did you pay the first guy that he is complaining of money?
Remember if they charge you less they will stop on the way when they start the real task but when the pay is worth the stress and sleepless night, every good programmer will always deliver.
Re: School Result Processing System by emmyvet(m): 2:37pm On Oct 20, 2014
oweniwe:
dear all,

Bro don't check it like because that your work needs three big skills; the design,database and the coding part of it.
My question now how much did you pay the first guy that he is complaining of money?
Remember if you pay less they will stop on the way when they start the real task but when the pay is worth the stress and sleepless night, every good programmer will always deliver.
Re: School Result Processing System by Nobody: 4:03pm On Oct 20, 2014
Are you looking for anoda programmer to do the work?
Re: School Result Processing System by phpcore: 4:13pm On Oct 20, 2014
Hello Oweniwe,

I've a similar project, let me have your Email ID or phone number, so that we can see if it meets your needs or can be customized for that.
Email:info2stan@gmail.com
Re: School Result Processing System by oweniwe(m): 4:17pm On Oct 20, 2014
emmyvet:

Remember if you pay less they will stop on the way when they start the real task but when the pay is worth the stress and sleepless night, every good programmer will always deliver.

money is not the problem o. The issue is naija mentality.... Once they collect payment, they will start lagging and telling stories. I gave him 15k to start work and promised another 30k when the design is ready..... I kno 15k is small but am managing myself... The backer would pay fully once all is done fine..... But i didnt see anything at all. The database part is Actually his headache. I dont think he has the tools/means to set it...

The second programmer showed me a good design and UI sha.

iamDemigod: noooo am very confident the second guy can do it..... Plus it will be "desperate" to get a new guy.... Desperation hardly solves anythin. smiley

1 Like

Re: School Result Processing System by oweniwe(m): 4:20pm On Oct 20, 2014
phpcore:
Hello Oweniwe,

I've a similar project, let me have your Email ID or phone number, so that we can see if it meets your needs or can be customized for that.
Email:info2stan@gmail.com

will buzz u soon.

(1) (Reply)

Hardcore Webdesigner And App Programmers Needed / I Need a good Python Programmer/developer Who Can Teach Me in Ketu area / Autocad 2005

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.