Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,182 members, 7,807,580 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:41 PM

INNJOO E1 - 10,000mah Power Bank - CLOSED - Technology Market (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / INNJOO E1 - 10,000mah Power Bank - CLOSED (40124 Views)

⚡Best Power Banks!-Please check last page for latest.⚡ / ~~*This is Amazing*~~ Innjoo E1 10,000mah Powerbank @ #2,999 / >>>>>>>innjoo E1 Power Bank Now In Enugu<<<<<<<< (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INNJOO E1 - 10,000mah Power Bank - CLOSED by oprah007(m): 7:41pm On Oct 24, 2014
I need one Innjoo E1 powerbank in Ibadan ASAP. I stay @ the University of Ibadan. My contact is 09030712412. Thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INNJOO E1 - 10,000mah Power Bank - CLOSED by Mucokey(m): 11:56pm On Oct 24, 2014
DNDROID:

Please can you narate your ordeal for us? Thank you

I actually ordered it n other items last saturday after which confirmation n other protocols observed. I remember vividly enquiring from the CC personnel that attended to me if actually this power bank supports other phones aside Innjoor phones in which case he's on affirmative.
I finally made my pick up on wednesday only to try it on my bold 6 as well as curve 4 n was disappointed since it cannot charge them .I finally tried it on samsung ii n it supports it.
If actually it conforms to its rating of 10k mAh, I ll still appreciate it cos I ll definitely ve other uses for it. Thus, I urge to do well n inform ur teeming clients the short comings in terms of itself inability to recharge most blackberry phones .....peace out.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: INNJOO E1 - 10,000mah Power Bank - CLOSED by kroosx: 12:14am On Oct 25, 2014
Mucokey:

I actually ordered it n other items last saturday after which confirmation n other protocols observed. I remember vividly enquiring from the CC personnel that attended to me if actually this power bank supports other phones aside Innjoor phones in which case he's on affirmative.
I finally made my pick up on wednesday only to try it on my bold 6 as well as curve 4 n was disappointed since it cannot charge them .I finally tried it on samsung ii n it supports it.
If actually it conforms to its rating of 10k mAh, I ll still appreciate it cos I ll definitely ve other uses for it. Thus, I urge to do well n inform ur teeming clients the short comings in terms of itself inability to recharge most blackberry phones .....peace out.
it charges bb.... jez change d cord

1 Like

Re: INNJOO E1 - 10,000mah Power Bank - CLOSED by DNDROID(m): 4:25am On Oct 25, 2014
Mucokey:

have you tried plugging the usb mouth of your bb charger or bb usb cable into the power bank?

the power bank is just like the usb port on any other charger or a computer...

the only difference is on the part of the device..
Re: INNJOO E1 - 10,000mah Power Bank - CLOSED by DNDROID(m): 4:26am On Oct 25, 2014
oprah007:
I need one Innjoo E1 powerbank in Ibadan ASAP. I stay @ the University of Ibadan. My contact is 09030712412. Thank you
processing.. Thank you!
Re: INNJOO E1 - 10,000mah Power Bank - CLOSED by salvo583: 8:35am On Oct 25, 2014
DNDROID:

My apologies.. Please I have been having some network issues today...

Can't deliver there..its too expensive..no pay on delivery too

Can deliver in Ibadan or LAGOS...
Better still u can order and come collect it at our
Center (IKEJA or surulere)...any time from. 1-6days
After you order..
Thanks
how can i get a piece down to ibadan? and how much will that cost me?
Re: INNJOO E1 - 10,000mah Power Bank - CLOSED by DNDROID(m): 9:05am On Oct 25, 2014
salvo583:

how can i get a piece down to ibadan? and how much will that cost me?
yea you can..
Its #550 to Ibadan..
Send your full name, address and item name. Thank you
Re: INNJOO E1 - 10,000mah Power Bank - CLOSED by codedmax(m): 10:04am On Oct 25, 2014
Any one using dis yet? Giv us an indept review, charging time (to get full), efficiency, performance etc
Re: INNJOO E1 - 10,000mah Power Bank - CLOSED by Mucokey(m): 10:56am On Oct 25, 2014
DNDROID:

have you tried plugging the usb mouth of your bb charger or bb usb cable into the power bank?

the power bank is just like the usb port on any other charger or a computer...

the only difference is on the part of the device..
Why re you sounding as if I'm here to discredit ur biz or something like that. For you to even ve descended this length in tutoring me on how to insert a USB cable into its component portends ludicrousity to my person. For crying out loud, I ve used power banks as well as use my laptop to power my bb n other gadgets.
As I opined earlier on, this particular one refused to charge any of my bb bold 6 as well as curve 4 buh it charges my bros samsung ii....don't get me wrong.
Re: INNJOO E1 - 10,000mah Power Bank - CLOSED by siempere(m): 11:24am On Oct 25, 2014
Mucokey:

Why re you sounding as if I'm here to discredit ur biz or something like that. For you to even ve descended this length in tutoring me on how to insert a USB cable into its component portends ludicrousity to my person. For crying out loud, I ve used power banks as well as use my laptop to power my bb n other gadgets.
As I opined earlier on, this particular one refused to charge any of my bb bold 6 as well as curve 4 buh it charges my bros samsung ii....don't get me wrong.
Oga there's nothing wrong with his answer to you....it's a simple tin use another cable different from the powerbank's follow come cord...ur BlackBerry will charge other's have done same...

2 Likes

Re: INNJOO E1 - 10,000mah Power Bank - CLOSED by Mucokey(m): 12:06pm On Oct 25, 2014
siempere:
Oga there's nothing wrong with his answer to you....it's a simple tin use another cable different from the powerbank's follow come cord...ur BlackBerry will charge other's have done same...
Sir, I ve tried more than 3 other usb cords buh to no avail. If only u can help me with this ur special cord, I won't hesitate to appreciate...as I earlier on said, it charges my bros samsung ii n infinex phones buh refuses to charge either my bold 6 or curve 4..
Re: INNJOO E1 - 10,000mah Power Bank - CLOSED by DNDROID(m): 1:21pm On Oct 25, 2014
Mucokey:

Please don't be offended by the extra tutorial..
You this Nairaland site limits the number of posts a user
Makes some times...
So I resorted to using every opportunity to solve possible
Future issues..

The tutorial wasn't meant for you...for some who owns
Two bb phones its sure you know all that all ready..

Accept my apology please thanks for your help..
Re: INNJOO E1 - 10,000mah Power Bank - CLOSED by Mucokey(m): 1:56pm On Oct 25, 2014
DNDROID:

Please don't be offended by the extra tutorial..
You this Nairaland site limits the number of posts a user
Makes some times...
So I resorted to using every opportunity to solve possible
Future issues..

The tutorial wasn't meant for you...for some who owns
Two bb phones its sure you know all that all ready..

Accept my apology please thanks for your help..

No hard feelings bro...i never condemned the device nor being bitter abt its inability to charge my bb buh i'm rather disappointed for its inability to charge the bb.
Nonetheless, so long it fulfils its 10k mAh efficency i ve other gadgets that require it. More so, my very 1st post was meant to alert u so as for u to know fore hand in order to avoid oral or otherwise litigations with ur clients.
Peace brosmiley

1 Like

Re: INNJOO E1 - 10,000mah Power Bank - CLOSED by DNDROID(m): 2:03pm On Oct 25, 2014
Mucokey:

No hard feelings bro...i never condemned the device nor being bitter abt its inability to charge my bb buh i'm rather disappointed for its inability to charge the bb.
Nonetheless, so long it fulfils its 10k mAh efficency i ve other gadgets that require it. More so, my very 1st post was meant to alert u so as for u to know fore hand in order to avoid oral or otherwise litigations with ur clients.
Peace brosmiley
thank you bro grin
Re: INNJOO E1 - 10,000mah Power Bank - CLOSED by wozup: 2:32pm On Oct 25, 2014
DNDROID:

Please I am sorry.. I didn't reply your first post..
I have checked all available options and the only one that makes sense is for you to pick it up somewhere at IBADAN...

WHY?
First; there is no cash on delivery in kwara yet..
Secondly; the shipping cost if you were to pay upfront is huge - #2400!

hmmm...okay can you send me tour whatsapp number I'll just send you the cash and ask someone to pick it up for me in Lagos . ..

1 Like

Re: INNJOO E1 - 10,000mah Power Bank - CLOSED by DNDROID(m): 3:22pm On Oct 25, 2014
wozup:

hmmm...okay can you send me tour whatsapp number I'll just send you the cash and ask someone to pick it up for me in Lagos . ..
not on what's app...
But can you send the cash to the person and then he/she can pay cash and pick it up at our IKEJA pickup station...
Please send your details so I can make it available at the station by Tuesday...
Re: INNJOO E1 - 10,000mah Power Bank - CLOSED by wozup: 6:12pm On Oct 25, 2014
DNDROID:
not on what's app...
But can you send the cash to the person and then he/she can pay cash and pick it up at our IKEJA pickup station...
Please send your details so I can make it available at the station by Tuesday...
I spoke with the person and he said he wouldn't not be available ...where is your store located in ibadan bcuz i also have someone in ibadan...and your number to send my details to...

1 Like

Re: INNJOO E1 - 10,000mah Power Bank - CLOSED by DNDROID(m): 11:35pm On Oct 25, 2014
wozup:

I spoke with the person and he said he wouldn't not be available ...where is your store located in ibadan bcuz i also have someone in ibadan...and your number to send my details to...
send the person's address in ibadan, along with your name to 07036673199...
thanks
Re: INNJOO E1 - 10,000mah Power Bank - CLOSED by kroosx: 5:25am On Oct 26, 2014
Mucokey:

It doesn't charge my bb bold 6 too... I tink it selects fone... Let dem look into this... I have tried 5 diff cables no hope
Re: INNJOO E1 - 10,000mah Power Bank - CLOSED by BetaTechnicians: 9:27am On Oct 26, 2014
here's our hands-on review of the innjoo powerbank
https://www.nairaland.com/1967282/innjoo-e1-10000mah-powerbank-unboxing
Re: INNJOO E1 - 10,000mah Power Bank - CLOSED by gingger(m): 11:32am On Oct 26, 2014
someone who has used dis pb shld give a review on it. if its actually 10000 mah n d time taken to fully charge
Re: INNJOO E1 - 10,000mah Power Bank - CLOSED by slinkman(m): 1:48pm On Oct 26, 2014
i messaged you just now. i need to order for one. please respond to my sms
Re: INNJOO E1 - 10,000mah Power Bank - CLOSED by bobo65(m): 1:51pm On Oct 26, 2014
gingger:
someone who has used dis pb shld give a review on it. if its actually 10000 mah n d time taken to fully charge

how about reading the comment just above u??

well iv used it and it really is 10000mah capacity

I think I'm among the lucky ones

because ppl r Now complaining that it doesnt charge bb

I didn't blv at first then I rmbd my experience with new age power bank

and some of em don't charge bb

So there is a probability of truth in what they say. after all they are all Chinese products

maybe bb users should stay off for now till d issue is rectified

but my own charges my curve 7 wella

I'll upload a pic for proof tomorrow
Re: INNJOO E1 - 10,000mah Power Bank - CLOSED by kolomax(m): 2:06pm On Oct 26, 2014
DNDROID.... What will be the price of delivering it in kubwa phase iv in abuja
Re: INNJOO E1 - 10,000mah Power Bank - CLOSED by wozup: 3:37pm On Oct 26, 2014
DNDROID:
send the person's address in ibadan, along with your name to 07036673199...
thanks
okay sir,thanks but when would you place the delivery?
Re: INNJOO E1 - 10,000mah Power Bank - CLOSED by ITbomb(m): 5:57pm On Oct 26, 2014
Happy Sunday, I ordered for the i2s on Saturday (about 25k) but yet to get a call
Re: INNJOO E1 - 10,000mah Power Bank - CLOSED by DNDROID(m): 7:03pm On Oct 26, 2014
wozup:

okay sir,thanks but when would you place the delivery?
from wednesday he can expect it ..if you order today ofcourse..
Re: INNJOO E1 - 10,000mah Power Bank - CLOSED by luvlyoracle(m): 8:12pm On Oct 26, 2014
DNDROID:
thank you bro grin
please drop ur digit.
Re: INNJOO E1 - 10,000mah Power Bank - CLOSED by DNDROID(m): 8:30pm On Oct 26, 2014
luvlyoracle:
please drop ur digit.
here : 07036673199
Re: INNJOO E1 - 10,000mah Power Bank - CLOSED by gingger(m): 8:31pm On Oct 26, 2014
bobo65:

how about reading the comment just above u??

well iv used it and it really is 10000mah capacity

I think I'm among the lucky ones

because ppl r Now complaining that it doesnt charge bb

I didn't blv at first then I rmbd my experience with new age power bank

and some of em don't charge bb

So there is a probability of truth in what they say. after all they are all Chinese products

maybe bb users should stay off for now till d issue is rectified

but my own charges my curve 7 wella

I'll upload a pic for proof tomorrow

D description above WS not clear enough
.may I know hw many hrs it takes to fully charge??
Re: INNJOO E1 - 10,000mah Power Bank - CLOSED by wozup: 8:42pm On Oct 26, 2014
DNDROID:
okay bro...I'll order right away....
Re: INNJOO E1 - 10,000mah Power Bank - CLOSED by wozup: 8:49pm On Oct 26, 2014
DNDROID:
did you see my message? I said the guy to pick it up is in oke ado in ibadan....

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Affordable Deals For Apple Macbook Pro, Air, Retina and IMac , Check Here.. / The Way Google Celebrates The New Year / Most Frequently Asked Questions On Inverter Problems

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.