Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,187 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:18 AM

I Failed Her Test Of Trust! Pls Advise.. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Failed Her Test Of Trust! Pls Advise.. (3133 Views)

7 Reasons Why Test Of Sexual Capability Before Marriage Leads To Marital Crisis / My Boyfriend Doesn't Love Me Anymore Because I Failed JAMB. / What If I Had Failed Her Test? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Failed Her Test Of Trust! Pls Advise.. by iceberylin(m): 6:08pm On Oct 20, 2014
1one:
I don't usually insult people..

So I'm gonna apologize before I say this..

Your Girlfriend head NO CORRECT AT ALL angry

Dude abeg relax and enjoy your life.. She should go and seat in the panel involved in setting questions for Waec and Jamb since she's so "gifted" in "testings"

Some girls don't just have sense sha

Ohhh yes... My apologies.
Seconded angry

1 Like

Re: I Failed Her Test Of Trust! Pls Advise.. by KAYCEEJUNIOR(m): 7:32pm On Oct 20, 2014
OP OP OP? how many times did I call You? I've been there and am telling You from experience, your babe travel to see another man, had sex and turn things around so that You won't ask or suspect any futher, thank God I was smart enough to decode mine .....back in the days

ANYWAY You are still learning, girls never do You induction.......just like the other Dude said.......she dey use You play temple run
Re: I Failed Her Test Of Trust! Pls Advise.. by chijoy7(f): 9:28pm On Oct 20, 2014
kuyola:
She called me on fone that she needs some cash. she has travelled to her home town for an occasion, i guess she urgently needed some bar, it met me unawares as i just emptied my a/c in order to process my sch tins...I explained to her to be patient till the following thursday but she got agitated and she said she no longer needs the money...later on i received a text form her line...a man promised to give me 10k but on 2 conditions[/i].
I told her to tell me who the man is and why he wants to give her money, she didnt ans me at all, she told me, is it my business??..later another text enterd reading...[i]" we'll meet tomorrow at the hotel, thanks the items you bought for me looks nice on me"
, This time my head sparked and i spoke angrily with her and told her that she owns her life and she decides to do what she pleases her with it, why did i say this?? i know her for one thing, whatever she says she would do, she always does it! I guess i only over-reacted and fell for the trick to the extent that i was asking her why those text continually dropped on my box and she said it was a mistake.

later she sent me a text before bed time and told me i was all a drill but i failed her,that she would never sell her body to any man in order to get money.... now she is angry with me that i do not trust her.
Pls how do i make her understand that i still love and trust her.[/i][i]
see gobe, by the way who is deceiving who
Re: I Failed Her Test Of Trust! Pls Advise.. by seankay(m): 10:02pm On Oct 20, 2014
Guy na u suppose para o, dat babe nor test u atall,she loose guard send u dat message but as a sharp gal,she shaperly twist d package cum put d blame on you

I wouldn't like to use the word 'maga' for you but I think its appropriate here
Re: I Failed Her Test Of Trust! Pls Advise.. by numericalguy(m): 8:31am On Oct 21, 2014
@ OP,
Kai wawa ne.. Infact ode ni e.
Kai! How dumb can some guys be.
Ur girl requested for money when u didn't have, u promissed to give her in a few days time but she wasn't patient and she went and had sex in a hotel with another man. To make matters worse she has now twisted the whole thing to make you feel guilty and the eediat is now on hs knees begging her.
Re: I Failed Her Test Of Trust! Pls Advise.. by izaray(f): 8:52am On Oct 21, 2014
justmag:

hold up!! Did u just admit to women being annoying aka "crazy!" Sometimes? And u a girl?? Damn! U must be from Mars.
Lolz, dat's d simple truth!
Re: I Failed Her Test Of Trust! Pls Advise.. by loswhite(m): 10:21am On Oct 21, 2014
STORY FOR THE GODS
Re: I Failed Her Test Of Trust! Pls Advise.. by hugoart(m): 11:00pm On Oct 21, 2014
YOU DIDN'T FAIL ANY TEST.SHE'S CRAY AND BAD FOR YOU.
Tell her she messed up and she'll show her true colour.
Just watch,you'll see.
Re: I Failed Her Test Of Trust! Pls Advise.. by mizzochocinco: 2:49am On Oct 22, 2014
justmag:

WTF....u need to kick her ass to the curb! The day a women test our relationship is the day it ends. If you have to go out of ya way to test ya Bf or Gf then you only showing u don't trust them or have insecurities. Nobody has time for that! that's just playing games. if you wanna play games, get a PlayStation and move on with ya life!!!
the day u test your woman in a relationship is the day what happens undecided

1 Like

Re: I Failed Her Test Of Trust! Pls Advise.. by justmag(m): 5:21am On Oct 22, 2014
mizzochocinco:
the day u test your woman in a relationship is the day what happens undecided

Like I sd! I don't believe in playing games..so I have no reason to test her. grin
Re: I Failed Her Test Of Trust! Pls Advise.. by Nobody: 5:25am On Oct 22, 2014
The stupid ways girls use to get money....she needs a serious slap....a big one,,,,.......

1 Like

Re: I Failed Her Test Of Trust! Pls Advise.. by sirlaw2(m): 9:04am On Oct 22, 2014
my ex, back when we wia still in skul, decided to test me with fake pregnancy.... see me dey run around dey sweat like fowl which later turned to be nothing.... i even thought of d name i will give d baby... chai... I ended d relationship wen she later told me dat it was all a test to knw aw much i luv her.... and i did it on her birthday....
Guy, leave dat gal... we ar supposed to be d ones testing them, not d other way round....

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies And Lies... / Funniest Pick-up Lines You Ever Heard Or Said / My Ex-girlfriend Just Called Me!!!. What Should I Do????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.