Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,610 members, 7,801,775 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:34 PM

Do Schengen Use The Same Database With Croatian - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Do Schengen Use The Same Database With Croatian (1845 Views)

Schengen Visa Delay At Belgium Embassy / Do Schengen And Mexico Visa Still Valid For Turkey E-visa / Can The Holder Of Uk Visa Travel To Other Eu Countries? Like Schengen? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Schengen Use The Same Database With Croatian by happyjaah: 2:46pm On Oct 20, 2014
Please anyone as experience if my banned for entry schengen country can affect my Croatia visa. Plz I need someone who can explain 2 me more better if my banned from Italy can affect my Croatia visa. I have some problem with Italian embasssy last year I refuse an Italian visa last year September as a student am going for a conference at that time. I also reapply 3month later for a tourist visa. The same thing happen I got refuse again. Even Italy embassy didn't release my int passport because I clean the refused stamp on my int passport when I first apply as a student. But have collected another int passport again. Plz I need someone who know the rules and regulations of schengen and eu country. Maybe they are using the same database. Plz I wanna know If ave damage my opportunity for going all european countries or only schengen country Plz I need understanding people and people who know the best and easy way. Thanks an may God bless u all.
Re: Do Schengen Use The Same Database With Croatian by xkunzo(m): 5:09pm On Aug 26, 2015
Why do u try another country in europe cos croatian visa is kinda hard for your pple , beside alots of secret goes with it
Re: Do Schengen Use The Same Database With Croatian by ifyalways(f): 6:52pm On Aug 26, 2015
No way for u for Europe.
They have your fingerprints. Why did u clean the visa refusal stamp, why

1 Like

Re: Do Schengen Use The Same Database With Croatian by worry359(m): 7:46pm On Aug 26, 2015
ifyalways:
No way for u for Europe.

That is also the sort of fraud that will be shared with the UK and USA!
Your plans for the next ten or twenty years should be to stay at home thinking how silly you have been.
Travel is not for you now after that fraud.
Re: Do Schengen Use The Same Database With Croatian by Nobody: 8:11pm On Aug 26, 2015
ifyalways:
No way for u for Europe.

This is one of the misconception that is often miscontrued. In actuality, He still have an extremely tiny chance to enter the Schengen area, so its a way logically. At worst cases, he will be issued a ban for a number of years and after that, he will be eligible to apply but the chances are infinitesimally small as he would be considered to pose a proven risk and for this reason, a visa in most cases will never be issued. Conversely, you cannot be denied if you are applying to migrate for reasons like marriage unless its convenience in nature.

To answer your question OP, the short answer is NO. Croatia is not part of the Schengen information system (SIS). Infact some EU countries that are not in Schengen area (eg Bulgaria, Romania, Cyprus) are as well not sharing the SIS system.

1 Like

Re: Do Schengen Use The Same Database With Croatian by xkunzo(m): 12:38pm On Aug 27, 2015
Yes you are right dahhonestboss, they don't share any data with each other , you can still apply to country like like bulgaria, romania,cyprus, turkey and other europe country , don't let any body confused you in anyway , everybody is meant to make mistake and correct it , am not saying using fake document is good , just make sure u don't lie in ur any application to other europe countries that intend to join schengen cos they will ask if u have refused from schengen country B4
Re: Do Schengen Use The Same Database With Croatian by justwise(m): 12:59pm On Aug 27, 2015
xkunzo:
Yes you are right dahhonestboss, they don't share any data with each other , you can still apply to country like like bulgaria, romania,cyprus, turkey and other europe country , don't let any body confused you in anyway , everybody is meant to make mistake and correct it , am not saying using fake document is good , just make sure u don't lie in ur any application to other europe countries that intend to join schengen cos they will ask if u have refused from schengen country B4

That is not an EU country
Re: Do Schengen Use The Same Database With Croatian by xkunzo(m): 11:27am On Sep 03, 2015
Am talking EU, I am talking about apply to other europe country , I know turkey is not an EU

(1) (Reply)

Finally In Gh: Any Idea Of Any Legitimate Paying Hustle Here? / My Jos To Maiduguri Trip (Live Update). / Reply From Another Con-artist(passy234 )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.