Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,537 members, 7,808,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:18 PM

Free Training That Will Make You Your Own Boss - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Free Training That Will Make You Your Own Boss (528 Views)

Deadly Habits That Will Make You Unsuccessful And Struggle Eternally / Can Your Salary Ever Make You Wealthy? / Jobs That Will Make You Appreciate Your Job (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Training That Will Make You Your Own Boss by paulgreat(m): 2:48pm On Oct 20, 2014
Hi Peeps,
This is an opportunity for you to empower yourself and earn extra income.
The training is absolutely free for fresh graduates, students, workers infact there is no restriction. its for everybody.

The Web Design Training starts next week Saturday, it is absolutely free, just to empower you to get extra income. it is going to be 100% practical no long stories, you are advise to come with a flash drive or laptop.
You will be taught how to build a professional website from A to Z without going through any hitch.
I personally will be giving out tools I already bought for free, this tools are worth over $1,200, you don't have to pay a dine, its absolutely free of charge.
This training is for 2 Saturdays.

Date: 25th of October, 2014.
Time: 12noon till 4pm.
Venue: Cele, Okota, Lagos.

The training is absolutely free.
The aim is to teach you the step by step approach of designing a professional website without going through complex procedures such as writing codes such as:

BBC America: www.bbcamerica.com
Georgia State University: www.gsu.edu
Bata. www.bata.com

At the end of the training you will be able to design professional websites, blogs and also learn a little about graphics.
This in-house training is going to be interactive and 100% practical and not theoretical.
Feel free to add me on Facebook Paul Uwaya
You can also call me on 08063206180, 08084655549
to register send an email to pauluway@gmail.com

Best Regards,

Paul Uwaya

(1) (Reply)

Experts In The Following Fields Needed Urgently / Achieve Success With Our Help - We Are Looking For Business Partner! / How A Ghanaian Banker Turned Into Ashoemaker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.