Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,875 members, 7,806,508 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:31 PM

Pls Guys, How Can I Create A Site Like Nairaland - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Pls Guys, How Can I Create A Site Like Nairaland (891 Views)

How Do I Create An Interactive Website / 5 Lies You Need To STOP Telling Yourself As A Site Owner / Everyone Want A Site Like Jumia: Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Guys, How Can I Create A Site Like Nairaland by hopey8088(m): 3:04pm On Oct 20, 2014
I've been looking forward to owning a site like nairaland but I don't know how to, I don't want to upgrade from a blog to website, I need a real site like this, all helps will be apprecated.
Re: Pls Guys, How Can I Create A Site Like Nairaland by Nobody: 5:12pm On Oct 20, 2014
Nairaland was written with python I guess but can also be done with PHP........Go learn python or PHP OR Pay someone to do the "hardwork"
Re: Pls Guys, How Can I Create A Site Like Nairaland by Nobody: 9:38pm On Oct 20, 2014
check out www.naijaxplorer.tk it was built with wapka
Re: Pls Guys, How Can I Create A Site Like Nairaland by emmyvet(m): 10:35pm On Oct 20, 2014
hopey8088:
I've been looking forward to owning a site like nairaland but I don't know how to, I don't want to upgrade from a blog to website, I need a real site like this, all helps will be apprecated.
just learn Html,css,js and php/myslq you get Nairaland!
Or do you need a web developer to do that for you?
Re: Pls Guys, How Can I Create A Site Like Nairaland by naijarates(m): 12:39am On Oct 21, 2014
Use screen capture to capture Maryland screen on u pc. Save it on Ur system and u have a site exactly like NL grin grin
Re: Pls Guys, How Can I Create A Site Like Nairaland by Alfred200825(m): 11:32am On Oct 21, 2014
i can do dat. But will av to pay
Re: Pls Guys, How Can I Create A Site Like Nairaland by INeedHelpAsap: 12:44pm On Oct 21, 2014
emmyvet:

just learn Html,css,js and php/myslq you get Nairaland!
Or do you need a web developer to do that for you?
Re: Pls Guys, How Can I Create A Site Like Nairaland by dicsng(m): 2:01pm On Oct 21, 2014
Nairaland was witten in SMF....Contact the CEO of Nairaland to explain better on that.
Re: Pls Guys, How Can I Create A Site Like Nairaland by Alfred200825(m): 6:57pm On Oct 21, 2014
dicsng:
Nairaland was witten in SMF....Contact the CEO of Nairaland to explain better on that.
nairaland uses a script called SMF and it was written in php

(1) (Reply)

Twitter Account With Over 60k Followers For Sale / SEO Isn't All About Link Building Like It Used To Be - Don Caprio (geek.ng) / Google Adsense Account With $11 For Sale At A Giveaway Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.