Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:44 PM

Do You Think PREGNANCY Is A Disease - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Do You Think PREGNANCY Is A Disease (687 Views)

Help! The Pregnancy Is Almost Five Months Old And The Baby Is Not Kicking Yet. / How Soon After Pregnancy Is It Advisable To Start Working Out? / How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Think PREGNANCY Is A Disease by Dbestmax(m): 3:54pm On Oct 20, 2014
I was jst having this debate with my friend (girl)and according to her Whenever you hear women talking about pregnancy its always different from the way guys see it. pregnancy is to them is a disease right from the onset as one of its early signs is vomitting then as the pregnancy ages u start seeing a swollen foot and dizzyness of the body before u're told of what to eat and what to desist from. pregnancy changes ur physiological system and atimes leads to death of some women during delivery..Am starting to think women are really suffering...
Re: Do You Think PREGNANCY Is A Disease by echobee(f): 3:59pm On Oct 20, 2014
sad
Re: Do You Think PREGNANCY Is A Disease by Nobody: 4:04pm On Oct 20, 2014
na today you know say woman deh suffer? So if pregnancy is a disease, then all of us are either a bacteria or a virus. Because we're the cause "pregnancy" itself.
Re: Do You Think PREGNANCY Is A Disease by Nobody: 4:15pm On Oct 20, 2014
Why will something that brings a child into the world be a Disease? hmm. So if its a disease what is then the cure? Infertility? Na wa for some people mentality sha.
Re: Do You Think PREGNANCY Is A Disease by Dbestmax(m): 4:31pm On Oct 20, 2014
Sophyrocks:
Why will something that brings a child into the world be a Disease? hmm. So if its a disease what is then the cure? Infertility? Na wa for some people mentality sha.
cry
Re: Do You Think PREGNANCY Is A Disease by julisa2020(f): 4:31pm On Oct 20, 2014
well..i dont know much about being pregnant tho..but i can tell that its really a stressful period for women...and i think women should be given credit at least...its not easy o...
Re: Do You Think PREGNANCY Is A Disease by julisa2020(f): 4:33pm On Oct 20, 2014
well..i dont know much about being pregnant tho..but i can tell that its really a stressful period for women...and i think women should be given credit at least...its not easy at all...
Re: Do You Think PREGNANCY Is A Disease by Nobody: 6:30pm On Oct 20, 2014
Lol pregnancy is certainly not a disease, it's a beautiful thing every woman should experience and look forward to. Sorry guys, you will never know what it feels like to carry life inside you. I can't wait to meet my future child/children, mommy loves you already kiss kiss kiss
Re: Do You Think PREGNANCY Is A Disease by Nobody: 6:30pm On Oct 20, 2014
Lol pregnancy is certainly not a disease, it's a bbeautiful thing every woman should experience and look forward to. Sorry guys, you will never know what it feels like to carry life inside you. I can't wait to meet my future child/children, mommy loves you already kiss kiss kiss

(1) (Reply)

Terminally ILL American Woman Ends Her Life / Young Girl Stopped From Trying To Commit Suicide In Bayelsa (PHOTOS) / Destroy Someone +91 7023832849

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.