Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,452 members, 7,808,609 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:14 PM

Shocking!! Breaking News Along Lagos Road. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Shocking!! Breaking News Along Lagos Road. (953 Views)

Tanker On Fire Along Lagos/Ibadan Expressway / Nurtw Aka Agbero & Lagos Road. / Sorry State Of Lagos ROAD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking!! Breaking News Along Lagos Road. by Nobody: 3:58pm On Oct 20, 2014
SHOCKING!!! BREAKING NEWS!!!
All their identity are yet to be
known, all of them in
the vehicle!
In case u have anybody traveling
from Lagos to
Ibadan in the last 30mins. A
vehicle (18 passenger)
including a pregnant woman and
3 little children left
Oshodi in Lagos going to Ibadan,
when they got to an
area called "Ojodu Berger"
according to an eye
witness ,he said the driver was
not moving too fast
and the vehicle was in good
condition, then a pretty
lady waved and and shouted my
name from the
vehicle's window, but I don't
know who she is,
pls if u have anybody going to
Ibadan from Lagos,
please help me ask if she was the
one that called me
from the
vehicle.
Cos the voice was the sexiest
voice that has ever
called my name!
Abeg make una no vex, na the
breaking news be that!
Re: Shocking!! Breaking News Along Lagos Road. by Agunnewi: 4:07pm On Oct 20, 2014
You are mad Op.
Re: Shocking!! Breaking News Along Lagos Road. by perry2020(f): 4:15pm On Oct 20, 2014
Lmao.nice joke
Re: Shocking!! Breaking News Along Lagos Road. by lirusehn(m): 4:17pm On Oct 20, 2014
hahahahaha!! OP you got to me undecided
Re: Shocking!! Breaking News Along Lagos Road. by freshness2020: 4:39pm On Oct 20, 2014
For Ūя̲̅ mind, ♈όϋ wan turn andyblaze!
♈όϋ try small sha!
Re: Shocking!! Breaking News Along Lagos Road. by disaac73(m): 6:07pm On Oct 20, 2014
I just don't know the right word to use for you. You got my adrenalin all worked up for some seconds, especially when I read a pregnant woman and three Children. Well thank God it was a joke.
Re: Shocking!! Breaking News Along Lagos Road. by Nobody: 7:31pm On Oct 20, 2014
Agunnewi:
You are mad Op.

at the joke ba?
Re: Shocking!! Breaking News Along Lagos Road. by Nobody: 7:32pm On Oct 20, 2014
disaac73:
I just don't know the right word to use for you. You got my adrenalin all worked up for some seconds, especially when I read a pregnant woman and three Children. Well thank God it was a joke.
use krimkrumkramkrum. Lol:-D
Re: Shocking!! Breaking News Along Lagos Road. by Ejovwoke(m): 7:30am On Oct 21, 2014
guy,u raise my ma heart Oo......nor try am next time.
Re: Shocking!! Breaking News Along Lagos Road. by Nobody: 8:13am On Oct 21, 2014
Ejovwoke:
guy,u raise my ma heart Oo......nor try am next time.
ema bi nu. Lol

(1) (Reply)

Revealed: Scandals In Akwa Ibom State Government House / Six Days Of Darkness To Occur Throughout The World On December 16 To 22. / Scammers Now Using Nairaland As Ther Source - See Picture Proof

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.