Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,966 members, 7,806,800 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:47 AM

Are You Looking For A People Business? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Are You Looking For A People Business? (825 Views)

"CHANGE" Spoiling Some People's Business / How To Sell Differently To Different People; Business Insights / Are you looking for good business to invest in, then check out this. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Looking For A People Business? by tonjeola(m): 4:50pm On Oct 20, 2014
Are you looking for a people business, where your needs, wants and aspirations are put first? A business where Greed have no place? A business that talks the talk and walks the walk? You found it! Take a test drive at $18 one time, no monthly or annual fees and see for yourself...
www.winwithdeston.com
P.S. TIRE KICKERS NOT NEEDED TO TEST DRIVE..

Re: Are You Looking For A People Business? by tonjeola(m): 8:40am On Oct 21, 2014
Did you know that "The difference between Ordinary and Extra-ordinary is that little EXTRA" - Jimmy Johnson.

Start making that EXTRA INCOME today!

The secret behind most wealthy individuals is making money from multiple sources (MSI - Multiple Streams of Income).

And the joyful thing is, you too can adopt the same model of making money without being sued or charged.

You too can start now.

Re: Are You Looking For A People Business? by tonjeola(m): 2:42pm On Oct 28, 2014
Since the market crash that began in 2007,too many people have been waiting for the economy to come back. Oh yes!the economy will bounce back,but it will not be the same economy.The old economy of the industrial age is dying,and a new economy of information age is emerging. The old ideas from the industrial age - the job security, pensions, benefits, and labour unions will not survive in our new Information Age. Many of today's Fortune 500 businesses that were born in the Industrial Age are fading away. The Fortune 500 companies of the future is emerging from the global economic meltdown, and to be led by a new era of entrepreneurialism and a new class of entrepreneurs. Get positioned whether you are ready or not. Do not wait for the perfect moment to come, take the moment and make it PERFECT! www.winwithdeston.com
Re: Are You Looking For A People Business? by tonjeola(m): 8:06pm On Nov 01, 2014
LOW Entry Turns To BIG TIME Money Fast. SEE HOW.

►► $18 one time cost, NO monthly fees
►► 5 income streams
►► HIGH return opportunity, EVERYONE can afford
►► WORLDWIDE opportunity
The quicker you can get in, the more you will benefit from our efforts.
Re: Are You Looking For A People Business? by tonjeola(m): 5:29am On Nov 08, 2014
Bigger Than Anything You Can Imagine

TAKE THIS VERY SERIOUSLY – I CHANGED MY PLANS – FIND OUT WHY
Last night I couldn’t sleep…….again!!
You have found the sweet spot – don’t let it pass you by – you don’t want to look back and say …. I could have been part of that.
I CANNOT STRESS HOW HUGE THIS IS.
What is your dream?
Why are you reading this message right now?
Is this for entertainment only or are you really looking for something that CAN change your life?
Minds are blowing right now – heads are turning around the world!
The people that are GETTING THIS are literally bouncing off the walls.
This is bigger than anything you can imagine and you have walked right into a moment that countless people dream about.
This is not just something to glance over – take some time today – make it count – make sure you are educated.
IT IS ALL RIGHT HERE – GET THE DETAILS NOW: www.workwithdestiny.com
Then….let’s chat.
Talk soon,
whatsapp: 07013665980 PIN: 32fcdee3

(1) (Reply)

Supply Of Lead And Zinc Ore / We Need Genuine Paypal Funds Urgently. / My Unknown Secrete Of Exporting Agricultural Commodity Of Nigeria Origin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.