Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,307 members, 7,780,725 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:47 PM

Nigeria 'interested' In Hosting AFCON 2015 - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria 'interested' In Hosting AFCON 2015 (23105 Views)

Nigerian Politicians More Interested In Women - Utomi / Okonjo-Iweala Thanks Super Eagles For AFCON Victory / Jonathan Will Miss AFCON Final, Sends Delegation Instead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria 'interested' In Hosting AFCON 2015 by Nickijoy(f): 6:38pm On Oct 20, 2014
eleko1:
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin ;DBad dream.Nig can't host it.No need panic botton
I hope so.. Still recovering from the day my mom woke me up around 4:30am to drink salt water..
Re: Nigeria 'interested' In Hosting AFCON 2015 by Ahmeduana(m): 6:40pm On Oct 20, 2014
olapluto:
Opening match in Gwoza!
AND FINAL MATCH FOR SAMBISA FORESST!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria 'interested' In Hosting AFCON 2015 by femmy2010(m): 6:45pm On Oct 20, 2014
That seems like a more realistic way for us to play at the tournament lol

1 Like

Re: Nigeria 'interested' In Hosting AFCON 2015 by rozayx5(m): 6:51pm On Oct 20, 2014
onila:
in the new world class stadium in akwa Ibom
sad sad

ebola outbreak in Uyo, hmm cant imagine it sounds scary
Re: Nigeria 'interested' In Hosting AFCON 2015 by eleko1: 6:51pm On Oct 20, 2014
Really?May we not see evil ooo embarassed shocked shocked shocked embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Nickijoy:
I hope so.. Still recovering from the day my mom woke me up around 4:30am to drink salt water..
Re: Nigeria 'interested' In Hosting AFCON 2015 by Cul4real(m): 6:52pm On Oct 20, 2014
Another means of incorporates EBOLA to Nigeria. Be warned.
Re: Nigeria 'interested' In Hosting AFCON 2015 by daben1(m): 6:54pm On Oct 20, 2014
B.H nko?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria 'interested' In Hosting AFCON 2015 by Nickijoy(f): 6:59pm On Oct 20, 2014
eleko1:
Really?May we not see evil ooo embarassed shocked shocked shocked embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Big Amen to that..

1 Like

Re: Nigeria 'interested' In Hosting AFCON 2015 by cmecproblem(m): 7:02pm On Oct 20, 2014
Our people T the top seem to like joking a lot

1 Like

Re: Nigeria 'interested' In Hosting AFCON 2015 by okpamson15(m): 7:02pm On Oct 20, 2014
Another important way 2 show the world that we are not the way they take us 2 be. If not for some people like BUUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA who dnt want Our GEJ 2 to 2 to 2 to 2 to......hmmmmmmm
Re: Nigeria 'interested' In Hosting AFCON 2015 by Ogesydney: 7:06pm On Oct 20, 2014
We speak in walls. We sale and installs wallpaper/ Wood (Floating) flooring directly to consumers.
kindly get in touch with us or call 08035457851 .

Please join our FB
https://www.facebook.com/KingdomOfWallpapers?ref=hl

Re: Nigeria 'interested' In Hosting AFCON 2015 by OkochaHaliday(m): 7:07pm On Oct 20, 2014
Nice dicision
Re: Nigeria 'interested' In Hosting AFCON 2015 by experimentist: 7:08pm On Oct 20, 2014
AustineE1:
...though one may argue that we are nt readily prepared for it and coming at a time when the elections are at hand.Then coupled with the Ebola scare,it may be difficult for Nigeria to host it but If GEJ who is quite use to attaining great heights in very short time,decides to host it,we will give him our full support and just like his efficiency in containing Ebola,also his leading Nigeria in becoming African largest economy and present taming of boko haram,i am never in doubt of his ability to achieve things nearly impossible.
lmao grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria 'interested' In Hosting AFCON 2015 by Nobody: 7:10pm On Oct 20, 2014
when we dont even have a standard stadium to begin with
Re: Nigeria 'interested' In Hosting AFCON 2015 by experimentist: 7:11pm On Oct 20, 2014
Ahmeduana:

AND FINAL MATCH FOR SAMBISA FORESST!
are well? Is there a stadium in a forest!
Re: Nigeria 'interested' In Hosting AFCON 2015 by ekhai(m): 7:48pm On Oct 20, 2014
How can you host nation's cup during an election period. CAF cannot be so daft to allow that to happen.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria 'interested' In Hosting AFCON 2015 by Nobody: 7:51pm On Oct 20, 2014
diluminati:
when we dont even have a standard stadium to begin with

Really? Return to the kitchen where you belong!
Re: Nigeria 'interested' In Hosting AFCON 2015 by Nobody: 7:54pm On Oct 20, 2014
Look, if Mr President feels they can handle it, by all means let them go ahead. That's why he was elected - to take decisions like this on our behalf. He has earned some trust because of the growing competence of his government.
Re: Nigeria 'interested' In Hosting AFCON 2015 by vision2050: 8:49pm On Oct 20, 2014
God forbid. NFF dey crazy dey wan open door for multiple Ebola.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria 'interested' In Hosting AFCON 2015 by Aida13: 8:56pm On Oct 20, 2014
Anybody that will allow Nigeria to host even a grassroots friendly deserves to be slapped in the back of the head....lmao even Me I will personally protest against such hosting. A country with no emergency services, no healthcare, no electricity, no transportation system...corruption galore and no safety facilities...I could go on. And on.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria 'interested' In Hosting AFCON 2015 by EMANY01(m): 9:29pm On Oct 20, 2014
AustineE1:
...though one may argue that we are nt readily prepared for it and coming at a time when the elections are at hand.Then coupled with the Ebola scare,it may be difficult for Nigeria to host it but If GEJ who is quite use to attaining great heights in very short time,decides to host it,we will give him our full support and just like his efficiency in containing Ebola,also his leading Nigeria in becoming African largest economy and present taming of boko haram,i am never in doubt of his ability to achieve things nearly impossible.

Ol boy do not let some APC e-members lynch you.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria 'interested' In Hosting AFCON 2015 by Nobody: 9:47pm On Oct 20, 2014
Aida13:
Anybody that will allow Nigeria to host even a grassroots friendly deserves to be slapped in the back of the head....lmao even Me I will personally protest against such hosting. A country with no emergency services, no healthcare, no electricity, no transportation system...corruption galore and no safety facilities...I could go on. And on.

Wow, the country has none of these things and yet we have hosted two FIFA world tournaments including the African Nations Cup THRICE and countless other tournaments? You must have been born yesterday.
Re: Nigeria 'interested' In Hosting AFCON 2015 by Icon4s(m): 10:13pm On Oct 20, 2014
Abuja stadium: 95% ready
Lagos stadium: 90% ready
Uyo stadium: 95% ready
Any of Calabar, Port Harcourt or Enugu will complete the list & Can be renovated before January next yr.

We are nt going too far north to places like Kano and Kaduna bc of BH
Re: Nigeria 'interested' In Hosting AFCON 2015 by mahyowah(m): 10:15pm On Oct 20, 2014
if this is indeed true, then we should be ashamed that we're trying to qualify for the Nations cup cowardly. Morocco should be given the opportunity & other countries trying to take advantage should close their faces in shame.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria 'interested' In Hosting AFCON 2015 by Atouke: 10:16pm On Oct 20, 2014
cornie11:
I want to share my testimony on how i got my BLANK ATM card which made me $200,000 USD. I was once living on the street where things were so hard for me, even to pay off my bills was very difficult for me, i have to park off my apartment and start sleeping on the street of Vegas. i tried all i could to secure a job but all went to no avail because i was from the black side of America. until i saw an advert online about Hackers advertising a Blank ATM card which can be used to hack any ATM Machine all over the world, at first i doubted if it was real but decided to give it a try. i contacted this hackers and they told me they are from Australia and they were experts on ATM Programming, they taught me tricks about breaking into an ATM Machine with a Blank ATM card and i applied for the Blank ATM card and it was delivered to me within 3 days and i did as i was instructed and i made a withdrawal of $6,000USD with it and i kept on making withdrawals, the ATM is programmed with different hacking softwares, there is no ATM MACHINES this BLANK ATM CARD CANNOT penetrate, it also has a technique that makes it impossible for the CCTVs to detect you, its a smart way of living Big. Contact this hackers for all the tips and application for the Blank atm card via this email anthonioalbert@gmail.com
[size=15pt]
This is the FBI looking for gullible Nigerians to send to jail be warned
[/size]
Re: Nigeria 'interested' In Hosting AFCON 2015 by mmb(m): 10:17pm On Oct 20, 2014
olapluto:
Opening match in Gwoza!
sharap
Re: Nigeria 'interested' In Hosting AFCON 2015 by Aida13: 10:17pm On Oct 20, 2014
ROSSIKE:

Wow, the country has none of these things and yet we have hosted two FIFA world tournaments including the African Nations Cup THRICE and countless other tournaments? You must have been born yesterday.

You hosted and SO? What gains or dividends did you get? ZILCH. When countries host, the economy booms. I saw no boom. I never said they didn't host in the past. Just that they are in no position to host now. Goodness I dislike over-nationalistic, blind Nigerians. When will you grow up??

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria 'interested' In Hosting AFCON 2015 by 9jatatafo(m): 10:19pm On Oct 20, 2014
Anyhow ogoro (frog) must jump. Back door things.
Re: Nigeria 'interested' In Hosting AFCON 2015 by Atouke: 10:21pm On Oct 20, 2014
Aida13:

You deserve to be slapped in the back of the head for being so ignorant about the affairs of Africa's biggest economy.
Re: Nigeria 'interested' In Hosting AFCON 2015 by Aida13: 10:27pm On Oct 20, 2014
Atouke:

You deserve to be slapped in the back of the head for being so ignorant about the affairs of Africa's biggest economy.

Ignorant what? You think it's by having stadiums? Do you know what 'hosting' means? This will cost us more than we hope to gain. That's why you never see any dividends from Nigerians hosting-----unlike other countries, we host at a LOSS grin grin grin I pity you. Keep blinding yourself to the truth. For your info, it is my patriotism that makes me say this. We are in no position to host even a chicken leg to a pot of soup. Rubbish.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria 'interested' In Hosting AFCON 2015 by Atouke: 10:28pm On Oct 20, 2014
Aida13:

Ignorant what? You think it's by having stadiums? Do you know what 'hosting' means? This will cost us more than we hope to gain. That's why you never see any dividends from Nigerians hosting-----unlike other countries, we host at a LOSS grin grin grin I pity you. Keep blinding yourself to the truth. For your info, it is my patriotism that makes me say this. We are in no position to host even a chicken leg to a pot of soup. Rubbish.

You are really ignorant!
Re: Nigeria 'interested' In Hosting AFCON 2015 by Aida13: 10:31pm On Oct 20, 2014
Atouke:

You are really ignorant!

Thank you. A third world country dreaming of hosting a continental tournament; when they hardly can contain the terrorism issues. Look I can go all day talking about the lack of facilities for the common man not to talk of the visiting teams. Everything will be run on generated electricity which will triple the costs; what about security of life and what about qualified medics to handle any eventuality? Oops from what I hear they are on strike. You better sharap and pocket your opinion about ignorance. Rubbish.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Recession: Buhari Is Incompetent - Sule Lamido / Bomb Blast In Mamati, Maiduguri Kills And Injures People (Graphic Photos) / Buhar's Government Has Failed Nigerians - Northern Elders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.