Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,829 members, 7,806,333 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:55 PM

Can U Fart Infront Of Ur Partner - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can U Fart Infront Of Ur Partner (3769 Views)

What Would You Do If You Meet This Guy/girl Infront Of Your Home? / See What Pastor Did To Her Infront Of Her Fiance / Blunders You Have Made Infront Of Opposite Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can U Fart Infront Of Ur Partner by Nobody: 4:56pm On Oct 20, 2014
can u fart in ur partner presence
Re: Can U Fart Infront Of Ur Partner by onome710(m): 5:10pm On Oct 20, 2014
Hmmmm... Depends on the 'familiarity'

1 Like

Re: Can U Fart Infront Of Ur Partner by iceberylin(m): 5:59pm On Oct 20, 2014
Thats Disgusting undecided
Re: Can U Fart Infront Of Ur Partner by Cheadiva(f): 7:18pm On Oct 20, 2014
iceberylin:
Thats Disgusting undecided
really?
Re: Can U Fart Infront Of Ur Partner by Nobody: 7:20pm On Oct 20, 2014
Its not good manners.... If u really wana fart, u say excuse and do it somewhr else unless it comes out as a reflex...

1 Like

Re: Can U Fart Infront Of Ur Partner by neroflo: 7:58pm On Oct 20, 2014
y not.....i fart always during sex
so whatcha mean cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Can U Fart Infront Of Ur Partner by adepiero: 8:13pm On Oct 20, 2014
yes I can and I have done it countless times angry what is so special about it? forget bad manners jare undecided
Re: Can U Fart Infront Of Ur Partner by marieolae(f): 8:16pm On Oct 20, 2014
I'll fart in his mouth sef

4 Likes

Re: Can U Fart Infront Of Ur Partner by Nobody: 8:29pm On Oct 20, 2014
marieolae:
impossicant
Re: Can U Fart Infront Of Ur Partner by marieolae(f): 8:31pm On Oct 20, 2014
KiddaBlingzz:
impossicant
open ur mouth
Re: Can U Fart Infront Of Ur Partner by Nobody: 8:41pm On Oct 20, 2014
marieolae:
open ur mouth
angry am i your partner? tongue
Re: Can U Fart Infront Of Ur Partner by marieolae(f): 8:48pm On Oct 20, 2014
KiddaBlingzz:
angry am i your partner? tongue
jus taste it first

1 Like

Re: Can U Fart Infront Of Ur Partner by Nobody: 8:52pm On Oct 20, 2014
marieolae:
jus taste it first
save i'm your partner
Re: Can U Fart Infront Of Ur Partner by Nobody: 9:28pm On Oct 20, 2014
KiddaBlingzz:
save i'm your partner
Marieole and KiddaBlingzz, you guys deserve some lashes of the holy cane. grin
Re: Can U Fart Infront Of Ur Partner by Nobody: 9:29pm On Oct 20, 2014
seriously pple stil do dat?
Re: Can U Fart Infront Of Ur Partner by Nobody: 1:23pm On Oct 21, 2014
marieolae:
datz bad, u cn neva do dat.... unless during sex nd u wana av fun but wen nt in d mood nd u did dat, hmmm, na divorce oooo

1 Like

Re: Can U Fart Infront Of Ur Partner by GlorifiedTunde(m): 1:27pm On Oct 21, 2014
when she is

my babe - no!

my fiancé - no!

becomes my wife - still not proper. But if it goes out accidentally, it shouldn't be a big deal at marriage level. One shouldn't just be carefree about it. Its important to still remain sexy and appealing in marriage. wink

1 Like

Re: Can U Fart Infront Of Ur Partner by barnabas91: 1:34pm On Oct 21, 2014
ismailaja:
can u fart in ur partner presence
Mehn! Old memories of ♍y ex, we fart a lot 2geda, we do ɪ̣̝̇t̶̲̥̅̊ more like a competition and run helter skelter if any1 sound sound louder dan each other. ɪ̣̝̇t̶̲̥̅̊ just show how real and transparent you can be with ur partner. Any day we eat beans 2geda, we wl be laughing badly and staring at eachoda knowing wht wl come next....twaz fun though

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Can U Fart Infront Of Ur Partner by Nobody: 1:37pm On Oct 21, 2014
barnabas91:

Mehn! Old memories of ♍y ex, we fart a lot 2geda, we do ɪ̣̝̇t̶̲̥̅̊ more like a competition and run helter skelter if any1 sound sound louder dan each other. ɪ̣̝̇t̶̲̥̅̊ just show how real and transparent you can be with ur partner. Any day we eat beans 2geda, we wl be laughing badly and staring at eachoda knowing wht wl come next....twaz fun though
chai, datz bad, i cnt even fart to myself talkless of competition btw spouse
Re: Can U Fart Infront Of Ur Partner by gloryl(f): 1:54pm On Oct 21, 2014
barnabas91:

Same with my ex and I, the only difference is He grabs me and make sure I inhale d last of it, initially I was vexing for d mata bt got use to it at d long run...and it was fun to me cos I always gave him mine without pity... grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Can U Fart Infront Of Ur Partner by barnabas91: 2:06pm On Oct 21, 2014
gloryl:

Same with my ex and I, the only difference is He grabs me and make sure I inhale d last of it, initially I was vexing for d mata bt got use to it at d long run...and it was fun to me cos I always gave him mine without pity... grin grin
Lmao! same tin my ex does, she sits ontop of ♍y face with her robust bombomand discharge it sharpadly den runs, but †ђξ swt tin abt is dt it doesn't smell, then ℓ give her mine that smells so bad that we wud av to leav d room 4 30minutes while she spray air freshner. Anybody that ask what's wrong, we wud be pointing at eachother. Very funny indeed! I was her best n I don't think she can ever be dt free with somebody else.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can U Fart Infront Of Ur Partner by dnacrystal: 2:54pm On Oct 21, 2014
I can't fart on purpose in front of anyone, including my mum, not to talk of my partner. Too shy for that.
Re: Can U Fart Infront Of Ur Partner by Nobody: 4:32pm On Oct 21, 2014
barnabas91:

Lmao! same tin my ex does, she sits ontop of ♍y face with her robust bombomand discharge it sharpadly den runs, but †ђξ swt tin abt is dt it doesn't smell, then ℓ give her mine that smells so bad that we wud av to leav d room 4 30minutes while she spray air freshner. Anybody that ask what's wrong, we wud be pointing at eachother. Very funny indeed! I was her best n I don't think she can ever be dt free with somebody else.
wow, so people like u exist
Re: Can U Fart Infront Of Ur Partner by JackBizzle: 5:05pm On Oct 21, 2014
neroflo:
y not.....i fart always during sex
so whatcha mean cool cool cool cool cool

shocked shocked shocked shocked

One word for you-

"INCONTINENCE"
Re: Can U Fart Infront Of Ur Partner by gloryl(f): 6:25pm On Oct 21, 2014
barnabas91:

Woow.....so what happened..wiaz she?
Re: Can U Fart Infront Of Ur Partner by GlorifiedTunde(m): 6:30pm On Oct 21, 2014
gloryl:

I guess he farted her to coma cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Can U Fart Infront Of Ur Partner by Nobody: 7:06pm On Oct 21, 2014
u guys are disgusting cry i might throw up even while reading this
Re: Can U Fart Infront Of Ur Partner by barnabas91: 7:07pm On Oct 21, 2014
gloryl:

We got seperated...time and age are not women's bestfrnd....plumpy ladies tend to get marry quickly dan †ђξ slim ones. U̶̲̥̅̊ knw wht ℓ mean.
Re: Can U Fart Infront Of Ur Partner by barnabas91: 7:11pm On Oct 21, 2014
ismailaja:
wow, so people like u exist
As how?
Re: Can U Fart Infront Of Ur Partner by Nobody: 7:36pm On Oct 21, 2014
barnabas91:

una no go kill me for this forum,
LWKMD

1 Like

Re: Can U Fart Infront Of Ur Partner by marieolae(f): 9:05pm On Oct 21, 2014
ismailaja:
datz bad, u cn neva do dat.... unless during sex nd u wana av fun but wen nt in d mood nd u did dat, hmmm, na divorce oooo
I beg u b4? Ah beg divorce me wetin concern me
Re: Can U Fart Infront Of Ur Partner by Nobody: 9:10pm On Oct 21, 2014
yes, if I'm sure it won't come out loud.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Stop Bashing Our Women / Guys, Why Do You Date Skinny Girls? (photo) / Pleas Help! My Manhood Is Putting Me Into Trouble

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.