Stats: 3,150,324 members, 7,808,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:58 AM

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom - Jobs/Vacancies (1075) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom (2413933 Views)

Jobs/Vacancies Section Directory! / Most Kinds Of People In Nairaland's Jobs/vacancies Section / Using The Nairaland Jobs/Vacancies Section: Rules & General Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1072) (1073) (1074) (1075) (1076) (1077) (1078) ... (1490) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by abimbawealth(f): 11:26am On Jul 01, 2016
ksstroud:

Chai...
okay Honey, at your service...
Lemme rushly go to Soun city to get you "Iya Number 1" tongue tongue tongue tongue
Yeye, that woman still dey?

Have a blessed day and Happy New Month
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ksstroud: 11:47am On Jul 01, 2016
abimbawealth:

Danke!

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by fastandfurious: 12:45pm On Jul 01, 2016
Hey job seekers, go to facebook search for this group "Job Links Nigeria", all they post is openings for graduates and those with a year or two experience. Kudos
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by adewumiopeyemi(m): 2:18pm On Jul 01, 2016
realy need ur support..
Abimbex007:

Eessoraigrin Btw, I like your eyebrow smiley
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by adewumiopeyemi(m): 2:20pm On Jul 01, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
hi i need ur support am contesting for mr nairaland contest..2016 ... support #teamadewumiOPEYEMI... REALY NEED UR SUPPORT HERE......
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by adewumiopeyemi(m): 2:22pm On Jul 01, 2016
HI DEAR DONT FORGET DEAR..Realy need ur support.. dear..
abimbawealth:

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jagsulltd: 3:59pm On Jul 01, 2016
JAGSUL Nigeria Limited is a wholly indigenous Engineering Construction firm.
JAGSUL has been able to bring together a group of experienced, resourceful and highly seasoned Nigerian Engineers, Architects and Quantity Surveyors, who have contributed in no small measures in adding value to the Engineering profession in Nigeria.

The firm is urgently in need of vibrant experienced CIVIL ENGINEERS with 10 years working experience that can handcuff projects on His / Her own with no supervision.

Web address: www.jagsulltd.com

Office address: No.3 Ajele Street, St. Peter's Building 6th floor. Lagos Island.

Interested Candidate should send their CV to info@jagsulltd.com or call Evelyn 08054614704
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by wroskian(m): 4:30pm On Jul 01, 2016
amicable09:

Lol.
Wroski you can speak English o grin cheesy
I need to get you to talk more so I'll be enjoying these words of wisdom from you.
Thanks my day went well.
I hope yours did too?
Let's make Friday/July happen.
Happy new month!
lipsrsealed shocked

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by karleone(m): 4:40pm On Jul 01, 2016
amicable09:

grin cheesy grin
For your mind now abi?
I'll send you off to your suitor, you have overstayed in my own house. Don't come and marry my husband with me.

Engr Karl!!!!
You want Abimbex to grow gray hair in her father's house! I wee change my mind o

Act fast biko.

Osu mi o!!
InLaw, the list you gave is too much o.. As I'm talking to you now, I just entered the 54th page and it seems I'm just starting cheesycheesy Can we forget the rights and go straight to the wedding since Abimbex007 your daughter wants to grow gray hairs grin grin

Cc: Lero15
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by wroskian(m): 4:43pm On Jul 01, 2016
Lagosians, how true is this?
BUY GALA & GO TO JAIL! "Please be informed that it's now a law in Lagos State, from today, July 1, 2016, to prohibit buying anything from roadside hawkers. The penalty is a fine of 90k or 6 months in JAIL! Please don't fall on the wrong side of the law. Be guided and kindly inform your loved.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by abimbawealth(f): 5:00pm On Jul 01, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
HI DEAR DONT FORGET DEAR..Realy need ur support.. dear..
Huh
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by adewumiopeyemi(m): 5:02pm On Jul 01, 2016
am contesting for mr nairaland contest 20015#adewumiopeyemi# ned ur support dear
abimbawealth:

Huh
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by abimbawealth(f): 5:08pm On Jul 01, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
am contesting for mr nairaland contest 20015#adewumiopeyemi# ned ur support dear
20015...God help you
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by adewumiopeyemi(m): 6:13pm On Jul 01, 2016
2016 smiley smiley wink winksorry babe
abimbawealth:

20015...God help you
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 7:08pm On Jul 01, 2016
Kookny:

Oh, that? Just a software for making accounting entries. I did try to learn it then.

You ain't an accountant, are you?

Good morning... Happy new month
Oh I see.
I'm not actually, I thought it sounded like a cool stuff to learn.

Happy new month to you too.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 7:10pm On Jul 01, 2016
Abimbex007:

Are you now jealous of your own daughter? undecided undecided grin Happy New Month Mama kiss
Lolz... It happens grin Happy new month baby

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 7:17pm On Jul 01, 2016
karleone:

Osu mi o!!
InLaw, the list you gave is too much o.. As I'm talking to you now, I just entered the 54th page and it seems I'm just starting cheesycheesy Can we forget the rights and go straight to the wedding since Abimbex007 your daughter wants to grow gray hairs grin grin

Cc: Lero15
Lol @ the list we gave you is too much cheesy cheesy

It is not!
Have you bought me the boxes of wrapper?
Have you bought me 25 gallons of Palm oil? 1 gallon for one birthday of the bride to be grin, that's nothing compared to the amount of Palm oil she consumed cheesy.
OK, have you constructed a new kitchen for me?
Have you harvested 50 tubers of yam for me? grin
Have you... have you built me a thatch house? grin

Issokay if you have done up to the 54th item but if you have not yet reached this part, please continue cheesy

We will just dye her hair cheesy
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jazmiynne: 7:43pm On Jul 01, 2016
amicable09:

It is not!
Have you bought me 25 gallons of Palm oil? 1 gallon for one birthday of the bride to be grin, that's nothing compared to the amount of Palm oil she consumed cheesy.

Issokay if you have done up to the 54th item but if you have not yet reached this part, please continue cheesy

Abimba oya prepare o...cos u go tey shaaa
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 7:43pm On Jul 01, 2016
Udochee:
yes..born,bred,buttered(if there's a word like that)
Lol. Sure there is.

Bread and butter cheesy
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by karleone(m): 7:47pm On Jul 01, 2016
amicable09:

It is not!

Amicable has finished me with laff o...
I cannor come and go and die o.. Just tell me I'm marrying your daughters..

I'll inform my umunna of your proposal. I'm sure Jazmiynne and co will be willing to represent the ndi omee (married wives) well.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 7:51pm On Jul 01, 2016
Jazmiynne:

Hahahaha.
Sister girl why na? Why discourage Abimbs?
This is not even up to what the umuada wrote, this is just for me based on say I did a good job cheesy

Don't worry, I'll make sure he buys the things on the list that should get to you as your entitlement!

Let us encourage one another cheesy
There are many more suitors to come, she's still young cheesy

Right?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 8:00pm On Jul 01, 2016
karleone:

Amicable has finished with laff o...
I cannor come and go and die o.. Just tell me I'm marry your daughters..

I'll inform my umunna of your proposal. I'm sure Jazmiynne and co will be willing to represent the ndi omee (married wives) well.
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Did you say daughterS?
Because of what? only you will marry all my daughters because we gave you this small list? Don't be selfish Engr cheesy
Other men nko? Why render others wifeless?

The Umunna are well aware and in full support of my proposal. We will be waiting for your people.

See you at the wine carrying ceremony cheesy
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Abimbex007: 8:02pm On Jul 01, 2016
amicable09:

It is not!

Laff wan kee me oo grin grin grin
All this untop my matter! Lemme just cut the hair cry cheesy
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Abimbex007: 8:06pm On Jul 01, 2016
Jazmiynne:

I tire for that Woman cry
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 8:08pm On Jul 01, 2016
Abimbex007:

Laff wan kee me oo grin grin grin
All this untop my matter! Lemme just cut the hair cry cheesy
Lolz... This is why I love you!
You know how to cooperate and be a good daughter cheesy. I'm proud I gave you proper home training cheesy

Just barber the head my child! Lol
Underline the word 'head' grin.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 8:15pm On Jul 01, 2016
Abimbex007:
Which woman?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by karleone(m): 8:16pm On Jul 01, 2016
amicable09:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Did you say daughterS?
Because of what? only you will marry all my daughters because we gave you this small list? Don't be selfish Engr cheesy
Other men nko? Why render others wifeless?

The Umunna are well aware and in full support of my proposal. We will be waiting for your people.

See you at the wine carrying ceremony cheesy

I'm speechless for now. I'll let my Umunnas deliberate on this issue. We'll get back to your family in no distant time. Hopefully on July 4th we'll finalize the rights.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jazmiynne: 8:18pm On Jul 01, 2016
amicable09:

Hahahaha.
Sister girl why na? Why discourage Abimbs?
This is not even up to what the umuada wrote, this is just for me based on say I did a good job cheesy

Don't worry, I'll make sure he buys the things on the list that should get to you as your entitlement!

Let us encourage one another cheesy
There are many more suitors to come, she's still young cheesy

Right?

Me? Discourage her? I dare not!
I have only encouraged her to prepare as the waiting period shall be long

Besides.... "There are many more suitors to come..." Engr Karl I think you should think about this statement well o before investing into that list cheesy
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Abimbex007: 8:19pm On Jul 01, 2016
amicable09:

Lolz... This is why I love you!
You know how to cooperate and be a good daughter cheesy. I'm proud I gave you proper home training cheesy

Just barber the head my child! Lol
Underline the word 'head' grin.

I'll barber the HEAD and leave the hair cheesy
Wicked Woman tongue tongue cheesy
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Abimbex007: 8:20pm On Jul 01, 2016
amicable09:

Which woman?
My Woman, My Everything kiss kiss kiss

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jazmiynne: 8:23pm On Jul 01, 2016
Abimbex007:

Fear not... Your beloved is a determined suitor. I have confidence he would remain undaunted cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (1072) (1073) (1074) (1075) (1076) (1077) (1078) ... (1490) (Reply)

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job