Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,127 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:22 AM

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom - Jobs/Vacancies (1116) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom (2414513 Views)

Jobs/Vacancies Section Directory! / Most Kinds Of People In Nairaland's Jobs/vacancies Section / Using The Nairaland Jobs/Vacancies Section: Rules & General Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1113) (1114) (1115) (1116) (1117) (1118) (1119) ... (1490) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 4:05pm On Aug 24, 2016
singlefade25:
Mission Accomplished grin
werris the number na cry cry
Don't do this to me please. I need to call him before another lady does.
He is the short man from Pluto I told Ferdy about grin
He has been revealed! grin
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Lero15(m): 4:19pm On Aug 24, 2016
amicable09:
Congratulations singlefade25, I'm so proud of your promotion cheesy
That's one thing that is so far fetched in this period of Buharinomics grin
May the wherewithal needed for growth and advancement in your field be released to you.

Congrats once again Ms. HR. wink

Are you sure?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 4:29pm On Aug 24, 2016
Lero15:

Are you sure?
Lol.
Lero is it not what Jamean said?
I no come understand again o
Abi na promotion from single to married? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 4:47pm On Aug 24, 2016
Uhm... Ok, It's enough!
It's really awkward.
Just tell me your moniker. I know you have began stalking me. It feels like I'm living in a haunted apartment.

END! Stop terrorizing me cry
Don't make me deactivate this account cry cry

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Lero15(m): 4:55pm On Aug 24, 2016
amicable09:

Lol.
Lero is it not what Jamean said?
I no come understand again o
Abi na promotion from single to married? undecided

Check what Jamean said again
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by severus(m): 4:59pm On Aug 24, 2016
PluralCode Enterprise needs a mobile apps and web developer to collaborate on a startup tech project. If you are in Abuja and can work to build a startup company through innovations with your skills in Mobile and Web Development, Kindly contact me via pluralcode@gmail.com or whatsapp at 08166459353. Let us work together.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jamean(f): 5:37pm On Aug 24, 2016
Lero15:

What did I say?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Lero15(m): 5:45pm On Aug 24, 2016
Jamean:

What did I say?

Jamean said new job.
Amicable09 said promotion.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jamean(f): 5:52pm On Aug 24, 2016
Lero15:

Jamean said new job.
Amicable09 said promotion.

ok.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 6:30pm On Aug 24, 2016
Lero15:

Read it again with clearer eyes. New job not promo cheesy

I am sha expecting promo celebration, the wind is blowing and I know we will have it here soon cheesy
Congratulations to expectant joblanders, I shall be here to celebrate with you.

#InTheWaitingRoom.

3 Likes

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by karleone(m): 6:31pm On Aug 24, 2016
amicable09:
Uhm... Ok, It's enough!
It's really awkward.
Just tell me your moniker. I know you have began stalking me. It feels like I'm living in a haunted apartment.

END! Stop terrorizing me cry
Don't make me deactivate this account cry cry

Wake up Amicable! It's COB.
Have you watched #Stalker? If No, please, do! You'll find the perfect way of overcoming them - Stalkers

Congratz Singlefade25... I knew it that your yesterday happiness wasn't in vain.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 6:32pm On Aug 24, 2016
Lero15:

Jamean said new job. Amicable09 said promotion.
grin grin grin I don dey hear double double cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 6:36pm On Aug 24, 2016
karleone:

Wake up Amicable! It's COB.
Have you watched #Stalker? If No, please, do! You'll find the perfect way of overcoming them - Stalkers

Congratz Singlefade25... I knew it that your yesterday happiness wasn't in vain.
COB?
Has a different meaning to me. Tell me what you mean by that.

Seriously Karl, my bearded colleague is on my matter here. That guy wants to make me pack my things to the village o. I have deleted everything from my system at work leaving nothing grin. I may just delete this account too if push comes to shove.

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by karleone(m): 6:43pm On Aug 24, 2016
amicable09:

COB?
Has a different meaning to me. Tell me what you mean by that.

Seriously Karl, my bearded colleague is on my matter here. That guy wants to make me pack my things to the village o. I have deleted everything from my system at work leaving nothing grin. I may just delete this account too if push comes to shove.

COB - Close of Business

Hmm.. Stalking101
Does he know your NL moniker?
I don't really know the level of his stalking but you've got to make him know his actions don't bring you happiness. I guess, he'll deal with it if you make it known to him.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by bobbyvic(m): 6:46pm On Aug 24, 2016
Job Title: Mobile App Developer / UI Expert

Job Description
o We are looking for a Mobile Application developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a vast number of diverse Android / IOS devices.
o Your primary focus will be the development of Android / IOS applications and their integration with back-end services.
o Therefore, commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.

Responsibilities
o Designs wireframes and translate into high quality code
o Build mobile applications for new and already existing web apps.
o Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
o Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
o Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization

Skills
o Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android / IOS applications to back-end services
o Strong knowledge of UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
o Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
o Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
o Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
o Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
o Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines
o Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
o Familiarity with continuous integration
o Sound Knowledge of C#, PHP, MySQL
o Sound Knowledge of Xamarin, cordova (Phonegap), Ionic framework,
o Web service integration experience (SOAP, REST, JSON, XML)
o A firm grasps of threading, memory management, UI development, and OO design
o Experience with third-party libraries and APIs

Interested applicants should send their c.v to victor.igboanugo@newusual.com
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 6:58pm On Aug 24, 2016
karleone:

COB - Close of Business

Hmm.. Stalking101
Does he know your NL moniker?
I don't really know the level of his stalking but you've got to make him know his actions don't bring you happiness. I guess, he'll deal with it if you make it known to him.
Karl it's not like that.
The genesis of this matter is the reason for this brewing blackmail. Perhaps I should tell you.

Uhm... the thing started when I was seeing a movie after work titled 'Notebook' or something like that. Very good movie but somehow there was a part cheesy where I was watching that I should have skipped you know, I didn't and my colleague bumped in on me watching that part cheesy.

After that day, he began the police work that led to my moniker revelation. Next thing he dared me when a beautiful lady came to the office, i walked up to her and told her my colleague knows her and will like to say hi cheesy. I took the babe to him and he lost balance. Since then, the two of us have been on each other's throat. The solution now is to catch him doing something bad and nail him with it!
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by karleone(m): 7:25pm On Aug 24, 2016
amicable09:

Karl it's not like that.
The genesis of this matter is the reason for this brewing blackmail. Perhaps I should tell you.

Uhm... the thing started when I was seeing a movie after work titled 'Notebook' or something like that. Very good movie but somehow there was a part cheesy where I was watching that I should have skipped you know, I didn't and my colleague bumped in on me watching that part cheesy.

After that day, he began the police work that led to my moniker revelation. Next thing he dared me when a beautiful lady came to the office, i walked up to her and told her my colleague knows her and will like to say hi cheesy. I took the babe to him and he lost balance. Since then, the two of us have been on each other's throat. The solution now is to catch him doing something bad and nail him with it!

Hmmm... The battle is real. Take it easy o. There's no gain wanting to see him do something bad. Just be yourself. Let your views in related discussions cause him to see the other side of you which he might have had a bad notion of.
Don't even know what to say sef grin
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 7:40pm On Aug 24, 2016
karleone:

Hmmm... The battle is real. Take it easy o. There's no gain wanting to see him do something bad. Just be yourself. Let your views in related discussions cause him to see the other side of you which he might have had a bad notion of.
Don't even know what to say sef grin
Lol. Yea, Karl the battle is real. He knows my moniker but is denying it. He claims to be a guest but I know he's a registered member.

I am suffering in his hands believe me cheesy. If you see how he shouts my moniker in the office, you'll think he registered me on NL by himself. I just have to win in this game and that's by two things; knowing his moniker and putting him in a tight corner.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by karleone(m): 8:22pm On Aug 24, 2016
amicable09:

Lol. Yea, Karl the battle is real. He knows my moniker but is denying it. He claims to be a guest but I know he's a registered member.

I am suffering in his hands believe me cheesy. If you see how he shouts my moniker in the office, you'll think he registered me on NL by himself. I just have to win in this game and that's by two things; knowing his moniker and putting him in a tight corner.

Ehyah! I feel for you o.. That's what too much NL busybody causes - Nlders always struggling to know someone's moniker once they notice him/her online. Just do your math well. If it becomes too difficult, call on Lastmumu to assist you.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Lero15(m): 8:48pm On Aug 24, 2016
amicable09:

grin grin grin
I don dey hear double double cheesy

LOL. Pele dear.

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 8:51pm On Aug 24, 2016
karleone:

Ehyah! I feel for you o.. That's what too much NL busybody causes - Nlders always struggling to know someone's moniker once they notice him/her online. Just do your math well. If it becomes too difficult, call on Lastmumu to assist you.
cheesy cheesy
I'll do just that. Over curiosity they say, killed the cat. When a nairalander see another person on NL, instantaneously, the curious part of them lights up and they want to catch a glimpse of the moniker.

I'll call on lastmumu to help me out on this matter.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Udochee(m): 9:13pm On Aug 24, 2016
amicable09
amy jus calm down oo biko.on the flip side the guy might just be teasing you and not necessarily dissing you.with time he will relax. even if you keep tracking his online activities you might still not find out his nairaland monicker.am sure the guy meant no harm
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 9:33pm On Aug 24, 2016
Udochee:
amy jus calm down oo biko.on the flip side the guy might just be teasing you and not necessarily dissing you.with time he will relax. even if you keep tracking his online activities you might still not find out his nairaland monicker.am sure the guy meant no harm
You may be right Udo, it's just that these days it's as if the two of us are fighting over something. He tip toes to my desk, you can imagine, just to catch me doing wrong and teasing me. I cannot breathe well again and he seems to have his own things well covered and I'm unable to catch him in a controversial way.

I'll have to be a crook too. Cunny man die, cunny man bury am grin. I am ready for him cheesy
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by HRinsider: 9:35pm On Aug 24, 2016
I Know This Will Help Someone

STARTING A CAREER IN HR

Kendor Consulting is hosting a FREE seminar on Saturday, September 12, 2016 at 11 am!

• Are you looking to start a career in HR and wondering how to get a foot in the door?...
• Are you new to HR and wondering what’s in it for you?
• Are you currently employed but thinking of making a career switch to HR?
• Do you want a career in HR but don’t think you have the right skills to make the move?

Then nip over and talk to us. Bring your CVs along.

Admission is strictly by REGISTRATION.

To register
• Visit www.kendorconsulting.com/register or
• Call +234 1 342 5779 or +234 818 743 3436

Registration closes on Thursday September 15, 2016.

Venue: 20B, Niyi Okunubi Street, Lekki Phase 1, Lagos.

Time: 10 am – 1 pm

For more information visit www.kendorconsulting.com/startingacareerinhr

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by davide470(m): 9:40pm On Aug 24, 2016
HRinsider:
I Know This Will Help Someone

STARTING A CAREER IN HR

Kendor Consulting is hosting a FREE seminar on Saturday, September 12, 2016 at 11 am!

• Are you looking to start a career in HR and wondering how to get a foot in the door?...
• Are you new to HR and wondering what’s in it for you?
• Are you currently employed but thinking of making a career switch to HR?
• Do you want a career in HR but don’t think you have the right skills to make the move?

Then nip over and talk to us. Bring your CVs along.

Admission is strictly by REGISTRATION.

To register
• Visit www.kendorconsulting.com/register or
• Call +234 1 342 5779 or +234 818 743 3436

Registration closes on Thursday September 15, 2016.

Venue: 20B, Niyi Okunubi Street, Lekki Phase 1, Lagos.

Time: 10 am – 1 pm

For more information visit www.kendorconsulting.com/startingacareerinhr
Stop spamming the section!!
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Ferdyboss: 9:45pm On Aug 24, 2016
Amicable09, it's so easy to catch a stalker. If he truly knows you moniker, then same method (Setting a trap) isn't far fetched from knowing his too, assuming he isn't a guest. The other method is lethal and meant for non-earthians grin So I wouldn't recommend that in this occasion
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 9:58pm On Aug 24, 2016
Ferdyboss:
Amicable09, it's so easy to catch a stalker. If he truly knows you moniker, then same method (Setting a trap) isn't far fetched from knowing his too, assuming he isn't a guest. The other method is lethal and meant for non-earthians grin So I wouldn't recommend that in this occasion
Ferdy abeg teach me how to. I need to catch this guy too and know his moniker. I am tormented literally by this colleague grin, the way he harasses me ehn, no be here. You need to see us fighting over my mouse, I don tire.

How do I catch him red handed doing something wrong or online trolling. Just how? The more lethal the method, the sweeter cheesy. This stalking is terrible.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Sheluvet: 10:29pm On Aug 24, 2016
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Ferdyboss: 10:29pm On Aug 24, 2016
amicable09:

Ferdy abeg teach me how to. I need to catch this guy too and know his moniker. I am tormented literally by this colleague grin, the way he harasses me ehn, no be here. You need to see us fighting over my mouse, I don tire.

How do I catch him red handed doing something wrong or online trolling. Just how? The more lethal the method, the sweeter cheesy. This stalking is terrible.

As if you can pay for my services cool
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Hussar(f): 10:45pm On Aug 24, 2016
My peeps in the house, abeg o. I am seriously searching for job. I'm in Abuja and need any legal job. Please help a sis! sad
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by hakeem26(m): 11:07pm On Aug 24, 2016
Ok
olojay:
If you have a passion to build a career in IT solutions and earn bountiful reward, we have a job for you.

An innovative IT company seeks to recruit young dynamic and resourceful individuals to sell a unique innovation solution targeted at SME's.

REQUIRED SET SKILLS
- Ability to think on your feet
- Solution oriented
- Ability to open and close deals
- Good command of English

QUALIFICATION
OND,HND,B.sc in any discipline

EXPERIENCE
- We are particular about results

Applicants should send resume to hr@mattobell.com, within a week of this placement. Only short listed candidates would be contacted.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1113) (1114) (1115) (1116) (1117) (1118) (1119) ... (1490) (Reply)

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.