Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,375 members, 7,808,309 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:11 AM

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom - Jobs/Vacancies (1132) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom (2414043 Views)

Jobs/Vacancies Section Directory! / Most Kinds Of People In Nairaland's Jobs/vacancies Section / Using The Nairaland Jobs/Vacancies Section: Rules & General Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1129) (1130) (1131) (1132) (1133) (1134) (1135) ... (1490) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 12:40pm On Sep 20, 2016
beau49:

Pele dear......there are some hidden jerks prolling the streets of NL. Just be watchful and keep an open mind. Got the info about my current job through here and same for some other peeps I know.

It will surely end in laughter.

Amen,Thanks a million. Will take note: -)

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by davide470(m): 12:41pm On Sep 20, 2016
mem88:

Amen, thanks a million. :-)
Send me your CV. grin

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 12:44pm On Sep 20, 2016
davide470:
Send me your CV. grin

Lol. I,m been very carefuuuuuul.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by PRECIOUSPAINTS: 1:27pm On Sep 20, 2016
A coy specialized in distribution of fast moving goods needs a young and intelligent ND accounting holder or ATS with 2yrs working experience. Candidates within Ebute Meta and Yaba axis should send their CV to: ajibadekazeem@yahoo.com.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by gwng: 1:49pm On Sep 20, 2016
Affiliates Support Team Needed All Over Nigeria: Earn Up-to 100K In A Month!!!

Opportunities for people to earn income/additional income.

Anyone can partake in this (even those who are currently employed).

Our affiliates platform is strictly performance based and each team member will be paid commissions SOLELY based on PRODUCTS SOLD BY/THROUGH YOU or CONFIRMED REFERRALS to our website.

You will receive guidance from our team on how to ensure maximum sales. There are NO TARGETS TO MEET, you get to sell at your own convenience!!!

What do you need to do? Simply complete this form: http://edtech.com.ng/affiliates-form

Having a Laptop/Android Tablet will also be an added advantage but not required.

We will get back to you on the next step, after you submit the form.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 2:53pm On Sep 20, 2016
what I am hearing today 20th September of some fed ministries recruiting any abuja. pls true Nigerian brothers is this true. e don tay oooo!

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Francon(f): 3:43pm On Sep 20, 2016
There is a vacancy position for a staff writer and Chief editor for immediate employment in Port Harcourt.

Interest person should send an SMS or call 09099561062. Interview holds on Wednesday 21/9/2016.

Please broadcast to your contacts. Someone might need this. Thanks
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Akin51(m): 6:49pm On Sep 20, 2016
lexis12:
Plz NL, who else got this invite or know what I should be expecting as I was invited for an assessment.
Thanks..

Dear Applicant,

Thank you for your application for a position at ACE (www.ace.ng). We would like to invite you to our initial assessment round.

We are building Africa’s largest technology-focused logistics platform and looking for amazing people like you to join us. Currently, our team consists of experts from professional and educational experiences spanning a wide range of world-renowned companies and educational institutions.

Have actually attended there interview before.Ace office is at Lagos island behind eko hotel and suite.There interview is purely mathematics 30min.
Best of luck
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 8:56pm On Sep 20, 2016
Good evening Nlanders, trust you all had a good day..please I need a job around Lekki - Ajah axis. Any administrative/ customer service/ front desk role will be highly appreciated.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 9:14pm On Sep 20, 2016
good pm my fellow NL, pls am a petroleum engr.graduate pls I need any job around lekki ajah sangotedo area lagos or any job with accommodation. heres my number 08039175059. thanks alot
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Meatmealfarms: 9:16pm On Sep 20, 2016
Good Evening N'Landers....... We at Meatmeal farms are looking for a driver to employ. We need someone who stays around the Ikorodu axis. The driver will be in-charge of driving the Company bus and carrying the company's business development staff around Lagos.

Kindly send in applications to meatmealfarms@gmail.com or call 07080754055. Salary is competitive.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Ranchhoddas: 9:20pm On Sep 20, 2016
Hello everyone, I need a temporary job, I am open to a wide range of options. Thank you.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Lizzieo(f): 9:25pm On Sep 20, 2016
lovemydaddyland:
what I am hearing today 20th September of some fed ministries recruiting any abuja. pls true Nigerian brothers is this true. e don tay oooo!
Very very true.

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 10:10pm On Sep 20, 2016
pls do anybody know of any good job agent one can register with to get a job? I stay around ajah sangotedo axis of lagos. A petroleum graduate pls help me here ma contact: 08039175059
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by sholaforme: 9:38am On Sep 21, 2016
Please I am in need of a good job. I stay on the mainland. Thanks
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Princeakin4u: 10:50am On Sep 21, 2016
[b]
Do you know that you can learn about one hundred different skills and ……JOB AND CAREER SOLUTION

Redefining Visions Transforming Lives Building Nation

Taking Entrepreneurship to the Next Level

Be ENTREPRENEUR
Idea
Plan
Do it!
WELCOME TO ZOMMA INTERATIONAL LIMITED
WELCOME TO JOB CAREER SOLUTION CENTRE
YOUR SURE KEY TO GOOD SUCCESS

To get started you need SPONSOR DETAILS NAME: Akinola-Lawal, Abimbola. SPONSOR MEMBERSHIP NO: 3624 For more information please call Akin now +2348051400850 +2347031998888
Or 08051400850 07031998888

PowerPoint presentation

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1EbeCRiQsnz_MZs2W8s-WXgRQhnvPTAnTk6isJU68f_o/edit?usp=sharing

Various Skills one learn
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByZ2hSToNNZ-UjhYNEZWWXVtU0k/view?usp=sharing

To get started you need SPONSOR DETAILS NAME: Akinola-Lawal, Abimbola. SPONSOR MEMBERSHIP NO: 3624 For more information please call Akin now +2348051400850 +2347031998888
Or 08051400850 07031998888

[/b]

davide470:
I am sure quite a number of you JobLanders will agree with me that it’s about time we had a chat room in this section. The most important reason being the constant derailing of serious threads which may span into pages.

Hence forth, IGNORANCE IS NO EXCUSE: All trivial gists, gossips, discussions, chat-ups, e-toasting etcetera should be done on this thread. Any defaulter to the normal Nairaland rules shall be... well, fill in the Gap. Also, if you have any questions for the Mods, if you want to abuse me / us, please feel free to do it here.

Post whatever you ever wanted or needed to say to your favourite JobLander (whatever that means) outside actual serious Job threads.

You can even hook-up, plan a meeting or a coup, just about anything.

Anyways, enjoy! wink
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Emmaesty(f): 6:18pm On Sep 21, 2016
Moyarh can you please call me tomorrow. My phone got stolen today and I'll get my line back tomorrow. I really need to talk to you, it's urgent or can you drop your number here
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Moyarh(m): 7:08pm On Sep 21, 2016
Abimbex007:

Bigheadtonguegrin grin
Lol. tongue
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Moyarh(m): 7:11pm On Sep 21, 2016
Emmaesty:
Moyarh can you please call me tomorrow. My phone got stolen today and I'll get my line back tomorrow. I really need to talk to you, it's urgent or can you drop your number here
So sorry about your phone.
I'll call tomorrow...
Hope you' good tho?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Emmaesty(f): 7:14pm On Sep 21, 2016
Moyarh:

So sorry about your phone.
I'll call tomorrow...
Hope you' good tho?
I feel very very sad about it. I wanted to submit the application today because I Still have three more stages to go through before next week which is the final deadline. I just hope it turns out well or can you screengrab our chats for today and send it via Facebook. Is that even possible?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ojsamuel(m): 7:21pm On Sep 21, 2016
Lero15:

Errrmmmm what? angry
Boss, I hail o. Been a while.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Moyarh(m): 7:29pm On Sep 21, 2016
Emmaesty:
I feel very very sad about it. I wanted to submit the application today because I Still have three more stages to go through before next week which is the final deadline. I just hope it turns out well or can you screengrab our chats for today and send it via Facebook. Is that even possible?
Lol. Gv me ur email address. Id send em to u.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Emmaesty(f): 7:31pm On Sep 21, 2016
Moyarh:

Lol. Gv me ur email address. Id send em to u.
Thanks dear
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by texasbullet(m): 7:37pm On Sep 21, 2016
Pls @all I need help, a company called '' ToLet.com.ng invited me for an interview in Lagos and am based in Abuja.
Pls I want to know how reliable is the firm and their pay for a graduate with 2 yrs experience before I waste my time and money to Lagos. Someone with good info should help. Thanks
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by binhozie(m): 8:30pm On Sep 21, 2016
Under graduates who are looking for intern roles or summer jobs or Pre Nysc candiates should send cvs to freelancerecruiterng@gmail.com
Sales Trainee for a commercial bank
Or call 08138946746 for more details
Its very urgent
Interviews hold Thursday and friday 22nd and 23rd September by 12 noon.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by jezsie: 9:02pm On Sep 21, 2016
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Moyarh(m): 9:04pm On Sep 21, 2016
Emmaesty:
bazuayeesther@yahoo.com. Thanks dear
Yw.
Oya check your mail.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1129) (1130) (1131) (1132) (1133) (1134) (1135) ... (1490) (Reply)

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.