Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:04 PM

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom - Jobs/Vacancies (1138) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom (2414466 Views)

Jobs/Vacancies Section Directory! / Most Kinds Of People In Nairaland's Jobs/vacancies Section / Using The Nairaland Jobs/Vacancies Section: Rules & General Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1135) (1136) (1137) (1138) (1139) (1140) (1141) ... (1490) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 5:18pm On Sep 28, 2016
Analee:
.plzz am n nid of a job n a coy or a nonteachn postion n a skul lik a storekeeper n d likes n PH.tnxx
Why don't you want to teach?
If I were in PH, I sure would have been teaching.

What kind of job do you seek?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by emperor4cs: 5:26pm On Sep 28, 2016
EMPLOYMENT!! EMPLOYMENT!!

Datatronics Nigeria Limited, a well-structured Software development company is currently recruiting for the position of Sales Representatives.

Interested candidate should forward their CVs to waleowoseni@gmail.com,
a-wale@inspirelifelineint.com, techsupport@datatronicsnig.com or emperor4cs@gmail.com
Or submit hard copy of CV @ 2a Ilaka Street, Ilupeju, Lagos.

For enquires, call 08144018760, 08033790151, 08122656649, 08022225582
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by kaboninc(m): 5:36pm On Sep 28, 2016
amicable09:

I see you have contacted LM himself, that's a good one.

No Oh...I just mentioned him
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by rosalieene(f): 5:40pm On Sep 28, 2016
amicable09:
I have sent you a request on Bbm
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by rosalieene(f): 5:40pm On Sep 28, 2016
amicable09:
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 5:55pm On Sep 28, 2016
Hello nairalanders, I'm Austin im here to makes employed n unemployed I'm unemployed...

So hav bn happening in my absence?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 6:03pm On Sep 28, 2016
kaboninc:

No Oh...I just mentioned him
He'll reply. grin
Unless you want me to do some behind the scene arrangement for you wink
ICAN done?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 6:07pm On Sep 28, 2016
rosalieene:

I'll accept it hon.
Don't know what's up with my BBM, it's been acting funny.
Will have to look at it tonight and say hi wink
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Philomath1212: 6:08pm On Sep 28, 2016
amicable09:
He'll reply. grin Unless you want me to do some behind the scene arrangement for you wink ICAN done?
amicable09:
He'll reply. grin Unless you want me to do some behind the scene arrangement for you wink ICAN done?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 7:36pm On Sep 28, 2016
Philomath1212:
I recognize this smile grin Oga Philo, how have you been? Longest time!
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Ameerahswit(f): 8:31pm On Sep 28, 2016
Hi Everyone am New Here......I seriously need a job I stay in lagos....Qualification BA History and strategic studies..thanks
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Lizzieo(f): 9:02pm On Sep 28, 2016
amicable09:

Am interested in a teaching job,if u have any,am an Accounting graduate,thanks.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Oyegaddiel(m): 9:24pm On Sep 28, 2016
Nzeokafor:
Hello nairalanders, I'm Austin im here to makes employed n unemployed I'm unemployed...

So hav bn happening in my absence?

This your grammar, I dont understand

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 9:43pm On Sep 28, 2016
Lizzieo:

Am interested in a teaching job,if u have any,am an Accounting graduate,thanks.
Are you resident in PH?
I can give you the contact details of the school I taught in years ago. It's a primary school. At least, I still have a good rapport with the HM.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 11:20pm On Sep 28, 2016
obest360:

check out http://easysales.com.ng
for your best job listings
What do you want me to sell? How much can you pay me? Friend, I need money not this site you are directing me to!
If you can speak money language, I'm all for LA click, la pay!
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Gmajor(m): 1:50am On Sep 29, 2016
BARAJ92:
Thanks in Advance. I understand that you are very busy at the moment.
Hello. you sent me a pm but I don't really know how to reply you. Nairaland pm system is very complicated. any Pointers ?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Speeddial(m): 6:03am On Sep 29, 2016
You are invited for a Trainee Interview on Fri 30/09@4Alh Kareem, Amaraolu,Agidingbi 1st gate Ikeja by 8am.Kindly have your updated CV handy. MI/09054471606

How true is this?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Tunbolity(m): 6:30am On Sep 29, 2016
Hi Nairalanders, I am a barrister called to bar last year and I am in need of a law office/chambers in active practice where I can hone my advocacy and soliciting skills. I can work in any state capital in the SW(Lagos inclusive) and Benin City or Abuja. Would be glad if I am reached via this email: ganisankara@gmail.com. My Whatsapp no: 08182106124 and my pin is 5930bc9b.Thanks
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 7:00am On Sep 29, 2016
obest360:

you will get easy and nice jobs from the website www.easysales.com.ng
Oh! Ok. Special privilege for me to have been directly informed by you.
I appreciate. Thanks.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 7:02am On Sep 29, 2016
Oyegaddiel:

This your grammar, I dont understand

I swear mehn i was sleeping while typing that....

Maybe i wanted to write

Hello nairalanders, I'm Austin, im here to make friends employed or unemployed, I'm unemployed...

So wat hav bn happening in my absence?

I remember visiting this thread but i dont remember commenting.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by captainking(m): 7:13am On Sep 29, 2016
LastMumu:
The position of a finance analyst is currently open where I work. If you studied Accounting, made a minimum of 2.1, and you are interested in the job, kindly forward your CV to my email lastmumu@gmail.com on or before 6pm Friday this week. angry

Lastmumu
hii... I just sent you a mail. I believe in fit into this position. Please kindly check your spam if my email is not in your inbox.. I sent it via Gmail. Thanks..
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 7:25am On Sep 29, 2016
Speeddial:
You are invited for a Trainee Interview on Fri 30/09@4Alh Kareem, Amaraolu,Agidingbi 1st gate Ikeja by 8am.Kindly have your updated CV handy. MI/09054471606

How true is this?
What is that MI/09054471606?
Is this the exact text you received or are there still some numbers you don't understand?

Call the mobile number first from a different line. By the tone and language of the receiver, you'll know how true it is.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by captainking(m): 7:28am On Sep 29, 2016
dafrankie:
VACANCY
Business Relationship Executives needed URGENTLY in a reputable medical facility.
Interested persons to send detailed CVs to damaxhine@gmail.com.
Remuneration - Salary and commission.
CVs to reach indicated email by Friday.
Thank you.

Hi.. Good morning.. I just sent my CV to the stated email. Please kindly check your spam mail if it's not in your inbox.
Best regards
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by penitential(m): 7:48am On Sep 29, 2016
Mtchew...don't mind them. It's one of those useless talks as well. I've been there once. I got a message from them earlier this year, I called the number, and the person was telling me it's a recruiting agency the. I decided to attend at least before going to my place of work that very day. On getting there, the place was just like one of those uncompleted buildings that is been used for creche in those days with the lecturer chanting and ranting what I don't understand to the attentively listening students that were mostly all dressed in suit thinking it's one genuine interview.
Speeddial:

How true is this?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Speeddial(m): 8:49am On Sep 29, 2016
penitential:
Mtchew...don't mind them. It's one of those useless talks as well. I've been there once. I got a message from them earlier this year, I called the number, and the person was telling me it's a recruiting agency the. I decided to attend at least before going to my place of work that very day. On getting there, the place was just like one of those uncompleted buildings that is been used for creche in those days with the lecturer chanting and ranting what I don't understand to the attentively listening students that were mostly all dressed in suit thinking it's one genuine interview.
Lol thank you so much.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Speeddial(m): 8:52am On Sep 29, 2016
amicable09:

What is that MI/09054471606?
Is this the exact text you received or are there still some numbers you don't understand?

Call the mobile number first from a different line. By the tone and language of the receiver, you'll know how true it is.
Yes that's the exact text I received. I will do just that. Thanks

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Analee(f): 8:54am On Sep 29, 2016
amicable09:

nothin reli,js dat i prefer nonteachn jobs,lik a storekeeper n d likes.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1135) (1136) (1137) (1138) (1139) (1140) (1141) ... (1490) (Reply)

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)