Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,879 members, 7,798,943 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 12:39 PM

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom - Jobs/Vacancies (1139) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom (2408464 Views)

Jobs/Vacancies Section Directory! / Most Kinds Of People In Nairaland's Jobs/vacancies Section / Using The Nairaland Jobs/Vacancies Section: Rules & General Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1136) (1137) (1138) (1139) (1140) (1141) (1142) ... (1490) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 9:21am On Sep 29, 2016
Analee:
nothin reli,js dat i prefer nonteachn jobs,lik a storekeeper n d likes.
Ok. I'll keep my eyes and ears open. If I come across anything I think may interest you, I'll give you a mention.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by onlyme07(m): 10:14am On Sep 29, 2016
Pls, a response like this to an application suggest what

Your application package is not complete. Please include your recent passport photograph.

Thank you.‎

Searched the name of fb and google. I smell scam but before I could,I need to ask guys. Pls
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by BARAJ92(m): 11:43am On Sep 29, 2016
Gmajor:

Hello. you sent me a pm but I don't really know how to reply you. Nairaland pm system is very complicated. any Pointers ?
Check your Email inbox that you registered with and reply
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Analee(f): 12:27pm On Sep 29, 2016
amicable09:

Ok. I'll keep my eyes and ears open. If I come across anything I think may interest you, I'll give you a mention.
kk,tanks. bt ar u based n ph?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 2:08pm On Sep 29, 2016
kaboninc:

What of those of us who did not study Accounting but made a 2.1 and have experience in Acccounting...
captainking:
hii... I just sent you a mail. I believe in fit into this position. Please kindly check your spam if my email is not in your inbox.. I sent it via Gmail. Thanks..
Errrrrr sorry, we can't attend to any more applications as the deadline was last week. It's a little too late.

Sorry. undecided

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Oluwasegun21: 2:14pm On Sep 29, 2016
Pls i am looking 4 a PPA 4 my friend in lagos. She is currently serving.She is an economics graduate. Any body with relevant info should reply dis message.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by wroskian(m): 2:14pm On Sep 29, 2016
amicable09:

HR Minister, great ministry you have in your hands here grin Please I need a job too o, make I forward my CV?

Hope you have been delivered from that red-eyed demon wink ? Sorry ehn, it's high time you stop chooking your eyes in things upandan tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 2:24pm On Sep 29, 2016
Analee:
.plzz am n nid of a job n a coy or a nonteachn postion n a skul lik a storekeeper n d likes n PH.tnxx
Analee:
nothin reli,js dat i prefer nonteachn jobs,lik a storekeeper n d likes.
Analee:

No offence meant ma'am but no one would take you serious on this forum if you continue to type using text-speak. Text-speak is common among teenagers and favoured by illiterates. If you see Nairaland as an avenue to getting a job and you want to impress employers or top level people here, please do away with this style of writing.

Kindly note that this isn't an attack on your person, it is just an advice I believe would be beneficial to your job search here.

Thank you. smiley

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Analee(f): 3:00pm On Sep 29, 2016
LastMumu:

No offence meant ma'am but no one would take you serious on this forum if you continue to type using text-speak. Text-speak is common among teenagers and favoured by illiterates. If you see Nairaland as an avenue to getting a job and you want to impress employers or top level people here, please do away with this style of writing.

Kindly note that this isn't an attack on your person, it is just an advice I believe would be beneficial to your job search here.

Thank you. smiley
okay.thanks for the advice

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Speeddial(m): 3:34pm On Sep 29, 2016
Based on referral from our online HR,BG Consult invites you for an Assessment on FRI 30/09 at 4 Alh Karim St,Amaraolu,Agidingbi-1st Gate Ikeja by 8am.HR:sMITH

What's your assertion on this?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Trulove4s(m): 3:48pm On Sep 29, 2016
A young experience Economics, Yoruba, Physics and further maths teacher needed. Send your Cv @St Marys Collage okokomaiko, call 08069466711, 08066799523
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 4:29pm On Sep 29, 2016
wroskian:

HR Minister, great ministry you have in your hands here grin Please I need a job too o, make I forward my CV?

Hope you have been delivered from that red-eyed demon wink ? Sorry ehn, it's high time you stop chooking your eyes in things upandan tongue
No one else has the guts and wit to talk to me like this on NL except wroski gringringrin

You cracked me up completely. I don't know how to even fight back cheesy but I promise you when I'm done chuckling, I'll come after you! tongue

The demon by the way is strong. Can't believe it's 6 days and I'm still under its stronghold. It's beginning to wear me out.

How far with our scholarships?
Any luck with any yet?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 4:32pm On Sep 29, 2016
Analee:
I used to but things changed. Are you based in PH?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 4:45pm On Sep 29, 2016
Speeddial:
Based on referral from our online HR,BG Consult invites you for an Assessment on FRI 30/09 at 4 Alh Karim St,Amaraolu,Agidingbi-1st Gate Ikeja by 8am.HR:sMITH

Come!
Why e be say na only scam invites you dey get?
What is it with your applications that attract them the same way bees are drawn to honey?

Sorry I had to blow pidgin cheesy.
But you will need to do an X-ray of your CV. The matter is becoming unbecoming
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Speeddial(m): 4:52pm On Sep 29, 2016
amicable09:

Come!
Why e be say na only scam invites you dey get?
What is it with your applications that attract them the same way bees are drawn to honey?

Sorry I had to blow pidgin cheesy.
But you will need to do an X-ray of your CV. The matter is becoming unbecoming
Could you help me please?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 4:55pm On Sep 29, 2016
Speeddial:

Could you help me please?
To do what?
With a moniker like yours, it will be difficult for me to help. Delay hunts me like my shadow does me in the dark.

Can you cope with that?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 4:58pm On Sep 29, 2016
I think Amicable09 should kukuma open a recruitment firm, she has enough customers here already for a start-up. undecided

Who's with me on this? undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Speeddial(m): 4:58pm On Sep 29, 2016
amicable09:

To do what?
With a moniker like yours, it will be difficult for me to help. Delay hunts me like my shadow does me in the dark.

Can you cope with that?
To x-ray my CV you talked about.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 5:03pm On Sep 29, 2016
amicable09:

To do what?

How can your shadow hunt you in the dark? Eyin aye grin Winch! grin
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by kemas04(m): 5:09pm On Sep 29, 2016
Good day all! Please who attended the galaxy lottery interview in port has court have they got any info?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 5:11pm On Sep 29, 2016
LastMumu:
I think Amicable09 should kukuma open a recruitment firm, she has enough customers here already for a start-up. undecided

Who's with me on this? undecided
Lol. Be my first client LM wink
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 5:15pm On Sep 29, 2016
LastMumu:

How can your shadow hunt you in the dark? Eyin aye grin Winch! grin

Hahahahaha
My Wizard tongue
I've missed you. Since when did you become so serious to the point that you now give out sound counsel in the chatroom? wink
Who's responsible for this?

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by penitential(m): 5:15pm On Sep 29, 2016
Guy come, it's like you're a fresh graduate that is very quick to give your details (phone number and e-mail) to any advertised position (s)? Because all this text messages is are what you're gonna get when you start applying for jobs as a fresher. I've been in your shoes once so I've learnt my lessons. One good way to stop receiving FAKEinterview messages which I've studied and it has worked for me is for you to
1. Check the job descriptions of any vacant position(s) well to know if the people that posted the job knows what it's all about. Because most of all this people don't know much about the job descriptions they post all they are after is just to collect details of job seekers and start bombarding the communication mediums with rubbish messages from anonymous sender with a confidential company names and all sort.
For instance as a site-engineer job description now, i don't expect to be seeing job description a like.....Good leadership skills, Good and convincing ability, ability to meet up with specific targets, good communication skills with clients. ....as much as this qualities are good and are expected of virtually everybody, if the main job description that relates to your profession is not there, you should know it's fake.
As an intending site-engineer, am the first thing am expecting to see on my job description is
1. Ability to interpret Architectural and structural drawings
2. Good knowledge of the use of Autocad and various construction related softwates.
3. Ability to deliver projects within stipulated times
4. Good leveling instrument knowledge......and many more. While others will be additionals. Thanks.
Speeddial:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 5:17pm On Sep 29, 2016
Speeddial:
To x-ray my CV you talked about.
Oh! Uhm... I am not sure you'll get the CV back immediately. That's what I mean.
Is that something you can put up with?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 5:19pm On Sep 29, 2016
penitential:
Guy come, it's like you're a fresh graduate that is very quick to give your details (phone number and e-mail) to any advertised position (s)? Because all this text messages is are what you're gonna get when you start applying for jobs as a fresher. I've been in your shoes once so I've learnt my lessons. One good way to stop receiving FAKEinterview messages which I've studied and it has worked for me is for you to
1. Check the job descriptions of any vacant position(s) well to know if the people that posted the job knows what it's all about. Because most of all this people don't know much about the job descriptions they post all they are after is just to collect details of job seekers and start bombarding the communication mediums with rubbish messages from anonymous sender with a confidential company names and all sort.
For instance as a site-engineer job description now, i don't expect to be seeing job description a like.....Good leadership skills, Good and convincing ability, ability to meet up with specific targets, good communication skills with clients. ....as much as this qualities are good and are expected of virtually everybody, if the main job description that relates to your profession is not there, you should know it's fake.
As an intending site-engineer, am the first thing am expecting to see on my job description is
2. Good knowledge of the use of Autocad and various construction related softwates.
4. Good leveling instrument knowledge......and many more. While others will be additionals. Thanks.
I'll give you an A+ for this.
The example you gave is on point as well.

How long have you been out of the market?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Lizzieo(f): 5:27pm On Sep 29, 2016
amicable09:

Are you resident in PH?
I can give you the contact details of the school I taught in years ago. It's a primary school. At least, I still have a good rapport with the HM.
Eeeeyah,no. I reside in Lagos,thanks for ur concern.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Speeddial(m): 5:28pm On Sep 29, 2016
penitential:
Thanks a lot, I really appreciate your write-up, I know where all these tests I received came from this time. Its been a while I went to jobberman to apply for jobs, so I decided to check it out 2days ago.

You know its very easy to apply because they have my account and CV, so I applied for about 20 of them. And I started receiving these invitations. I have received about 4 now.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Speeddial(m): 5:33pm On Sep 29, 2016
amicable09:

Oh! Uhm... I am not sure you'll get the CV back immediately. That's what I mean.
Is that something you can put up with?
I can wait.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 5:34pm On Sep 29, 2016
amicable09:

Hahahahaha
My Wizard tongue
I've missed you. Since when did you become so serious to the point that you now give out sound counsel in the chat room? wink
Who's responsible for this?
grin grin

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 5:37pm On Sep 29, 2016
Lizzieo:
Eeeeyah,no. I reside in Lagos,thanks for ur concern.
You're welcome. We encourage ourselves here as we keep hope alive.
Soon, all this search will be over. Trust me.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1136) (1137) (1138) (1139) (1140) (1141) (1142) ... (1490) (Reply)

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.