Stats: 3,150,476 members, 7,808,724 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:00 PM

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom - Jobs/Vacancies (1185) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom (2414220 Views)

Jobs/Vacancies Section Directory! / Most Kinds Of People In Nairaland's Jobs/vacancies Section / Using The Nairaland Jobs/Vacancies Section: Rules & General Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1182) (1183) (1184) (1185) (1186) (1187) (1188) ... (1490) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Ferdyboss: 11:36am On Dec 07, 2016
Jazmiynne:

Oh dear....Ferdy are u blushing? This gist is going to make sense... Waiting patiently!

Lol..blushing for what? We have way finer and more gorgeous female species in Mars grin
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jazmiynne: 12:12pm On Dec 07, 2016
Ferdyboss:

Lol..blushing for what? We have way finer and more gorgeous female species in Mars grin

Why u no stay dia with them? undecided
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by olamishow(m): 12:17pm On Dec 07, 2016
Ascentech services Limited is current recruiting for the following positions:

1.Sales & Marketing Executive[/b]
Qualification: Hnd/Bsc Graduate
Company Car will provide want to know driving with valid driving licence.
Vacancy: 3 Nos
Experience: 5 - 10 yrs. (Experience in handling corporate Customers).
Only males
Good oral communication skill
Good Microsoft office skills
Smart, Intelligent, Articulate
High Integrity
Good personality skills for marketing support
Want to maintain & follow up existing customers.

2.[color=#000099][b]PA for Managing Director[
/color]
Qualification: Graduation
Vacancy: 1 No
Experience: 4 - 7 yrs
Only Females
Good Microsoft office skills
Smart & Good looking
High Integrity, Efficient, discretion, , flexible, self-motivated, organised, proactive, a good communicator
Devising and maintaining office systems, including data management and filing
Screening phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate;
Meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority;
Organizing and maintaining diaries and making appointments;
Dealing with incoming email, faxes and post, often corresponding on behalf of the manager;
Carrying out background research and presenting findings;
Producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations;
Organising and attending meetings and ensuring the manager is well prepared for meetings;
Liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff

Competent candidate should forward there CVs to shola@ascentech.com.ng and subject the mail to be PA or sales executive
also you can register on Ascentech service limited link: www.ascentech.talentrecruit.in

please do not snap Your CV.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by cc150615(f): 12:17pm On Dec 07, 2016
davide470:
Ferdyboss,

Congrats! The Fam would be notified soonest. Lol.

Please don't chicken out though tongue

I was going to say that we're used to hearing his 'I have a date'. What we wanna hear is: 'I didn't cancel the date'.
Oya Ferdyboss we'll be waiting for feedback.

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by cc150615(f): 12:18pm On Dec 07, 2016
Jazmiynne:
cc150615 kiss kiss I see you wink
Lol babe I'm just watching u ppl's drama now. Sorry I can't help with the Abuja matter.
I just make do with hotels for such places many times. Afterall you're a big geh.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jazmiynne: 12:29pm On Dec 07, 2016
cc150615:

Lol babe I'm just watching u ppl's drama now. Sorry I can't help with the Abuja matter.
I just make do with hotels for such places many times. Afterall you're a big geh.

Last last that had to be my final decision jaare.... Thanks dearie

But I was jus faining ya trouble tho, not really abt the abj stuff cheesy
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by E383: 12:31pm On Dec 07, 2016
Hello Everyone. Wakas pass. smiley

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by DemisigOfficial(m): 1:44pm On Dec 07, 2016
E don tay ooo

How is everyone here?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by BellaLuce: 3:53pm On Dec 07, 2016
amicable09 hello, Have you seen my mail?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 3:55pm On Dec 07, 2016
BellaLuce:
amicable09 hello, Have you seen my mail?
Yes, I replied already.
Check your email.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by QuickOffer: 4:04pm On Dec 07, 2016
Are you are job seeker out there or tired of some frustrating situation you can't change in your current work place or life. Register as a job seeker by clinking on http://ascentech.talentrecruit.in/Account/Login.aspx?RefURI=http://ascentech.talentrecruit.in:80/Recruiter/Search.aspx . Thereafter verify your account with the link that will be sent to your registered email address and complete your registration process. If you are qualified within a month you will be match with current vacancy in our client companies. Give it a try, you don't know which one which be in your favour from the series of application you have made.

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 4:19pm On Dec 07, 2016
wroskian:

One thing is clear: You didn't join a bad gang, the bad and jealous gangs all over have willingly relocated to your place tongue
Lol.
Baba wicked! tongue
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Ferdyboss: 5:32pm On Dec 07, 2016
cc150615:

I was going to say that we're used to hearing his 'I have a date'. What we wanna hear is: 'I didn't cancel the date'.
Oya Ferdyboss we'll be waiting for feedback.

You too abi grin grin grin
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by FidelitySchools: 11:08pm On Dec 07, 2016
VACANCY! VACANCY !! VACANCY!!!
A school in Ikorodu, Lagos State is currently calling for applications from qualified candidates to fill the following positions.
Job Location: Ikorodu, Lagos State

Job Type: Per Time /Full Time

Available Positions:

i. Basic Electronics (Breaking Electronics engineering down to the level of Pupils of ages from 7 years and above ,Exposing pupils to how electronics gadget works in such a manner that would make the pupils think on how to invent his own device to make life easier .)M

ii. Web Programmer + Apps Developer Tutor (HTML,PHP,PYTHON e.t.c)

Interested Applicant can send their resume to info@fidelitymontessori.com and Fidelitysch@gmail.com or WhatsApp on 08028455267.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by adewaleadeboye(m): 2:23pm On Dec 08, 2016
Good day people!
Pls I need clarification on Nigeria customs service recruitment exercise, they said you have to pay for training #47,100. How true is it, are they recruiting at all?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by cc150615(f): 12:26pm On Dec 09, 2016
adewaleadeboye:
Good day people!
Pls I need clarification on Nigeria customs service recruitment exercise, they said you have to pay for training #47,100. How true is it, are they recruiting at all?
Don't be scammed bro, if it's not a general recruitment where you've written a test and gone through interview and all that.....then you're about to be 419'ed

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 1:43pm On Dec 09, 2016
cc150615:

Don't be scammed bro, if it's not a general recruitment where you've written a test and gone through interview and all that.....then you're about to be 419'ed

Not necessarily, at times recruitments into the Nigeria Custom are done without test or interview - the process is called Replacement.

You are right about one thing though, that guy is about to be seriously scammed. No one pays for training to be recruited into any organization. That is the oldest recruitment scam ever!
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by madelovskoes(m): 6:39pm On Dec 09, 2016
please guys, I will be having my first taste of an interview tomorrow..funny enough I don't even know what post I Wiil be screened for....pls, what are the basic things needed and questions to expect...abeg help
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jazmiynne: 7:23pm On Dec 09, 2016
madelovskoes:
please guys, I will be having my first taste of an interview tomorrow..funny enough I don't even know what post I Wiil be screened for....pls, what are the basic things needed and questions to expect...abeg help

Congratulations! smiley

Do you know the name of the company? Or at least what kind of business they are involved in? If you do, I think it would pay greatly for you to read up and understand the basics of what they do, their history as a firm, vision & mission, and (if any), possible setbacks they have had in recent times.

Then, I'm sure you know yourself.... cheesy
But a practiced session rehearsal might help to organise your thoughts in description of self and preparation of answers to questions such as:

Tell us about yourself...
Where you should not of cos start telling them abt how many people you have dated or how many mouths depend on your getting the job grin
Talk abt your goals, aspirations, dreams and personality in connection to the job. Yes you may be a very good talker and make friends easily, but what has that got to do with your getting an accounting job? So basically you are to sell yourself with cognisance to areas you perceive u can be useful in the firm (based on your knowledge of what they do)

Your strengths, weaknesses..... Still following above formula

Challenging situation u have met along your career and how u handled them..

Ur short term and long term goals

The basics of your coursework (whatever degree you graduated with)

A smile.... Professional as it may be, yet warm

All the confidence you have in your guts.... not excess.... Just healthy confidence

Of cos neat dressing (I usually prefer a suit or jacket)

And pls abeg u.... Don't stay there and start gisting loudly with fellow applicants (it gets very irritating when people just start being over familiar and laughing so loudly and informally at an interview).
That doesn't mean you should not exchange contacts or talk with them o... Its all part of networking, just sha be professional abt it. cool

Owk....

So that's wharraithink cheesy
Just stay online u wld get loads of advice soon

Cc: Davide470, Lero15, amicable09, TheRealAdonye, Jarus

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by davide470(m): 7:38pm On Dec 09, 2016
^^^^

You can talk type sha.

@madelovskoes: Practice all what she said and you will be fine

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jazmiynne: 7:43pm On Dec 09, 2016
davide470:
^^^^

You can talk type sha.

Use style to call me a typertive talkative tongue tongue
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by davide470(m): 11:40pm On Dec 09, 2016
Jazmiynne:

Use style to call me a typertive talkative tongue tongue
Lol. You good?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jazmiynne: 1:05am On Dec 10, 2016
davide470:
Lol. You good?

Yes boss

(1) (2) (3) ... (1182) (1183) (1184) (1185) (1186) (1187) (1188) ... (1490) (Reply)

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job