Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,896 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:29 AM

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom - Jobs/Vacancies (1211) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom (2410093 Views)

Jobs/Vacancies Section Directory! / Most Kinds Of People In Nairaland's Jobs/vacancies Section / Using The Nairaland Jobs/Vacancies Section: Rules & General Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1208) (1209) (1210) (1211) (1212) (1213) (1214) ... (1490) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 8:58am On Jan 18, 2017
agrovick:

Let me play around with the initial example, let's see if it werks out
Good idea.
See you later and don't forget to have yourself a great day!
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by agrovick(m): 9:03am On Jan 18, 2017
amicable09:
Good idea.
See you later and don't forget to have yourself a great day!
I sure will Mami, stay safe.
PS - I've figured it out, eshe gan

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by oge93(f): 11:44am On Jan 18, 2017
RECRUITMENT FOR THE POSITION OF PRODUCT MANAGER

Job Title: Product Manager
Gocollate is a start-up tech company. With a wide-range of enhanced features, Gocollate makes capturing the best and most relevant data easy.
Objective of Position:
In this highly visible role, you will partner with management team to apply rigorous analytical skills, business judgment, and innovative thinking to help define and deliver against strategic priorities. You will be pushed to become a leader with vision and take on ownership for key projects in our growing company. Your projects will span customer insights, go to market, pricing analyses, financial business cases, and strategic planning. You should possess an analytical mind and a love for data, be eager to take on challenging problems, enjoy partnering across the business, and have a desire to make a substantial impact on a dynamic, high-growth technology company.

JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- A good degree from a reputable university.
- Must have completed NYSC
- Minimum of three years working experience in similar position
- Must be tech savvy
- Must have a sound understanding of, and passion for digital marketing
- Must be an expert in the use of major statistical packages
- Must have excellent customer service skills
- Must have strong leadership attributes.
- Must be well informed in past and current trends operating in a successful business environment.
- Valuable experience in an organisation that deals in data survey and analysis
RESPONSIBILITIES
Enterprise Sales Lead Generation
• Prospect, identify, and qualify potential clients via outbound calling
• Utilize a CRM to build & maintain relationships with prospects
• Use Social Media to develop relationships with prospects
• Drive fast lead response time, qualifying potential clients, and managing leads as they flow from marketing to the sales cycle.
• Effectively communicate value propositions across multiple product lines to secure initial meetings with prospects.
• Develop consultative sales presentations to demonstrate our value proposition.
• Cultivate business development skills as needed to negotiate deals, close business, and increase sales.
• Product Training for customers and Enterprise Users
User Acquisition Management
• Grow the usage of our self-service survey platform by individuals and organizations around the world
• Develop and execute marketing optimization strategies with a goal of driving acquisition, lifting conversion rates, increasing engagement and growing revenue
• Develop and execute go-to-market strategy including positioning, messaging, pricing, and rollout sequencing
• Drive the creation of product content (e.g. customer case studies, product videos, website copy, blog posts) to articulate the benefits of our products to the world
• Identify target keywords and phrases, and monitor and improve organic traffic and conversion through site and link profile optimization.
• Analyse and report on key performance data (top of funnel to bottom) to marketing team leaders.
• Own measurement and tracking within analytics through definition of goals, tracking events, and conversion triggers.
• Serve as "managing editor" and active contributor for the Gocollate blog; make it world-class and invaluable to customers/prospects, employees, influencers and the press
Platform Performance Analysis
• Capture platform KPIs and analyse trends over time. Perform deep dive analysis into specific KPIs to understand the underlying influences.
• Perform analyses and submit recommendations to improve the revenue opportunities for the business. Track trends within the business vs. the broader market;
• Engage with the platform development team to optimize website, channel performance and customer segmentation;
• Perform ad hoc analysis as required by senior business management;
• Manage marketing reports, including but not limited to paid search, email marketing, and affiliates;
• Manage report and performance by device, making recommendations for site optimization based on KPIs;
• Assist with budgeting for marketing programs on an ongoing basis;
• Responsible for tracking, reporting and analysis of homepage, landing page and creative tests as well as the signing up funnel to optimize online marketing and site merchandising efforts;
• Develop an understanding and/or have knowledge of SEO best practices and its impact on traffic and other metrics.
Product Development Management
• Pitch innovative features and concepts that are designed to improve customer acquisition, engagement and/or monetization.
• Managing the entire product line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities
• Specifying market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research supported by on-going visits to customers and non-customers.
• Developing and implementing a company-wide go-to-market plan, working with all departments to execute.
• Analysing potential partner relationships for the product.
• Develop forms and templates for surveys across different industries
Research Analysis
• Conduct market research as it relate to the company potential in the industries
• Conducting in-depth data analyses using traditional and advanced methods
• Designing questionnaires and to ensure the necessary data is captured
• Create and implement methodologies and logistics in conducting clients’ need-based research
• Coordinate with product manager on research design
• Populate potential clients details on our database
• Research on leveraging social media marketing, SEO/SEM, to optimise marketing activities
All eligible candidates should send their CVs to careers@gocollate.com
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jazmiynne: 8:20pm On Jan 18, 2017
Udochee:

lol.chalk kwa.you had better stepped up to white maker board abi kukuma use projector. am doing very fine oo.trying to keep up with life's pace

where art thou runneth to.if na to money abeg make i follow join-body biko.morning Jaz how are you doing.hope u sort out your project ish asap.cheers

Udo nwannem...ayam fine this beautiful evening. Ke otu ahu gi di? Thanks for following up with my drama cheesy. Update on the project coming up in a giffy. wink
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by MICHEALADEX(m): 9:04pm On Jan 18, 2017
Jazmiynne:

Awwww how sweet! smiley smiley smiley

Thanks boss

My head is clear now, mind as bright as ever cheesy

Have a lovely day wink

That's the new color of acid so it will not only clear you head even your intestine go follow...no offense intended ooo
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by MICHEALADEX(m): 9:06pm On Jan 18, 2017
Please ooo driving job if available here in lagos. Living at oshodi
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Udochee(m): 9:50pm On Jan 18, 2017
Jazmiynne:

Udo nwannem...ayam fine this beautiful evening. Ke otu ahu gi di? Thanks for following up with my drama
nwanyi oma adim mma. my day was good.hope yours was good as well. i will always keep up with the "drama".

amicable09
amy awa you. i saw it ooo but noticed it was 12 as against 11.please check it again

ferdyboss
sup boss. how's the progress so far...
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 10:01pm On Jan 18, 2017
Udochee:

amy awa you. i saw it ooo but noticed it was 12 as against 11.please check it again
Are you for real?

I'll revisit.
Good evening cheesy
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jazmiynne: 10:18pm On Jan 18, 2017
MICHEALADEX:

That's the new color of acid so it will not only clear you head even your intestine go follow...no offense intended ooo

I'm a little lost...... My sixth sense says there's a tease trying to be revealed in this your sentence, but mehnnnn the tease is so disconnected...

Please lemme not assume things in your behalf. Biko kindly explain your statement
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jazmiynne: 7:45am On Jan 19, 2017
Udochee:

nwanyi oma adim mma. my day was good.hope yours was good as well. i will always keep up with the "drama".

wink
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jazmiynne: 8:41am On Jan 19, 2017
Ferdyboss:
Jazmyinne- Good luck with the pregnancy test and make sure Amicable09 goes with you tongue tongue tongue tongue .

Amy ayaf done my own test o... Goannn do yours and bring your test result to show us as proof grin
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Ferdyboss: 8:53am On Jan 19, 2017
Hi Udochee. I am doing very fine. Thanks for checking. Cheers man !

Jaz...what does the result say? grin
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 9:04am On Jan 19, 2017
Jazmiynne:

Amy ayaf done my own test o... Goannn do yours and bring your test result to show us as proof grin
Hahahaha.
Jaz I've told Ferdyboss that very soon he'll fall in love with me cheesy

He thinks I'm joking until he opens thread one day on NL to profess his love for me grin

Lemme go for the checkup, I hope the two of you are ready for the test result tongue

You sef, Positive or negative?
Show us cheesy

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jazmiynne: 9:43am On Jan 19, 2017
amicable09:

Hahahaha.
Jaz I've told Ferdyboss that very soon he'll fall in love with me cheesy

He thinks I'm joking until he opens thread one day on NL to profess his love for me grin

Na here we de, just make sure to give me an IV... I wii be there live! cheesy

Lemme go for the checkup, I hope the two of you are ready for the test result tongue

The two of us kwa? Was I involved when the something was happening Ferdy prepare o to reap the good friutage of your fine labor grin

You sef, Positive or negative?
Show us cheesy

Na me first ask make u show... So tender your own results first tongue
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jazmiynne: 9:46am On Jan 19, 2017
Ferdyboss:

Hi Udochee. I am doing very fine. Thanks for checking. Cheers man !

Jaz...what does the result say? grin

Lolz the result came blank o.... No positive or negative.. Doctor said I should return back in 9 months time for a re-run of the tests grin
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by davide470(m): 9:49am On Jan 19, 2017
Jazmiynne: The Lover Girl tongue
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by edbor(m): 10:19am On Jan 19, 2017
amicable09:

I Know its empty, passing by smiley. .
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by LucemFerre: 10:20am On Jan 19, 2017
Who has ever gotten a job from here? undecided
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 10:38am On Jan 19, 2017
Jazmiynne:

Na here we de, just make sure to give me an IV... I wii be there live! cheesy
What is she saying
You will be where?
As what? tongue

Na me first ask make u show... So tender your own results first tongue
Lol.
A clear conscience fears no accusation tongue

Here's my result.
Urine test - A1
Blood test - B2
Stool test - B3

Reading:
Pregnancy test after summing up A1 to B3= C6 grin
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 10:43am On Jan 19, 2017
LucemFerre:
Who has ever gotten a job from here? undecided
This is a chatroom.
People have gotten jobs from this section of Nairaland after applying for the advertised jobs displayed on various threads.

edbor:
I Know its empty, passing by smiley. .
*waves* cheesy

Nice of you to pass by dear.
Do pass again.
I'll reserve a table for you. We gats to know each other more cheesy
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by edbor(m): 10:54am On Jan 19, 2017
[quote author=amicable09 post=52936753]
This is a chatroom.
People have gotten jobs from this section of Nairaland after applying for the advertised jobs displayed on various threads.

*waves* cheesy

Nice of you to pass by dear.
Do pass again.

I'll reserve a table for you

of course, i do hope the table won't be empty tho..

We gats to know each other more cheesy

how ever you wish mam
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jazmiynne: 10:55am On Jan 19, 2017
davide470:
Jazmiynne: The Lover Girl tongue

Lolz hahahahahahaaa chai.... I think everyone has a right to go crazy in love at least once in their life grin grin

Anybody that misses it has to go back and tap into it o..

Oya comman tell us ya own tongue
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jazmiynne: 10:56am On Jan 19, 2017
amicable09:

What is she saying
You will be where?
As what? tongue

Lol.
A clear conscience fears no accusation tongue

Here's my result.
Urine test - A1
Blood test - B2
Stool test - B3

Reading:
Pregnancy test after summing up A1 to B3= C6 grin

This is a forged result! tongue
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 11:01am On Jan 19, 2017
edbor:
Lol. Of course the table won't be empty! It will be half full grin
Good morning
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 11:02am On Jan 19, 2017
Jazmiynne:

This is a forged result! tongue
Lol.
It's from General Hospital cheesy
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jazmiynne: 11:24am On Jan 19, 2017
amicable09:

Lol.

It's from General Hospital cheesy

Give us d doctor's name let's seize his license sad
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by LucemFerre: 11:57am On Jan 19, 2017
amicable09:

This is a chatroom.

Alright... Good to know
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jazmiynne: 12:07pm On Jan 19, 2017
cc150615 kiss kiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (1208) (1209) (1210) (1211) (1212) (1213) (1214) ... (1490) (Reply)

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.