Stats: 3,150,210 members, 7,807,708 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:50 PM

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom - Jobs/Vacancies (1214) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom (2413656 Views)

Jobs/Vacancies Section Directory! / Most Kinds Of People In Nairaland's Jobs/vacancies Section / Using The Nairaland Jobs/Vacancies Section: Rules & General Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1211) (1212) (1213) (1214) (1215) (1216) (1217) ... (1490) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Ferdyboss: 11:54am On Jan 21, 2017
Jazmiynne:

My sister your thoughts are in order.... No need to cough.

Ferdy is obviously d father of d pikin Amy is expecting lipsrsealed

Eh...Please I'm not the fathe. I haven't even met her before sef
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jazmiynne: 12:21pm On Jan 21, 2017
Ferdyboss:

Eh...Please I'm not the father. I haven't even met her before sef

Chai Ferdy how can u deny my SisterGirl like this in front of igwemmadu angry
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jan 21, 2017
Ferdyboss:

Eh...Please I'm not the father. I haven't even met her before sef

LWKMD! My guy sharperly deny ....make Jazmiynne no go spoil him runs with potential babes for here. grin grin
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jazmiynne: 12:24pm On Jan 21, 2017
LastMumu:

LWKMD! My guy sharperly deny ....make Jazmiynne no go spoil him runs with potential babes for here. grin grin

OMG I have missed you! (I hope amicable09 won't have my head for this)
Please stay and go no more cheesy
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jan 21, 2017
Jazmiynne:

Forget that babe, Amicable has long lost her place in my heart. How can she say I must buy her iPhone7 before she would come visiting....like wtf? angry My heart is currently void and needs the presence of a more beautiful and deserving woman. angry
Words have it you look sweet and you don't have this crazy crave for iPhones. You think you and I can ............ you know grin grin
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jazmiynne: 12:41pm On Jan 21, 2017
LastMumu:

Forget that babe, Amicable has long lost her place in my heart. How can she say I must buy her iPhone7 before she would come visiting....like wtf? angry My heart is currently void and needs the presence of a more beautiful and deserving woman. angry
Words have it you look sweet and you don't have this crazy crave for iPhones. You think you and I can ............ you know grin grin

Lolz broda mi LM.... Amy would report me to the family if I try anything funny. Ayam sorry I don't understand what you want me to do... Visit you? Is there a company in your house? Is your heart the corporate head office Epp me ayam lost sad
But truly though, I don't like iPhones at all.. Yes you and I can .... you know find me a job together cheesy
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jan 21, 2017
Jazmiynne:

Lolz broda mi LM.... Amy would report me to the family if I try anything funny. Ayam sorry I don't understand what you want me to do... Visit you? Is there a company in your house? Is your heart the corporate head office Epp me ayam lost sad
But truly though, I don't like iPhones at all.. Yes you and I can .... you know find me a job together cheesy

To catch babe for JV section kon be like say e hard pass to enter heaven sef. All of una go just dey brotherzone person. Which kind life kon be this na.....Chai
Oh lord of Mavrodi, what is my offence. embarassed

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jazmiynne: 1:00pm On Jan 21, 2017
LastMumu:

To catch babe for JV section kon be like say e hard pass to enter heaven sef. All of una go just dey brotherzone person. Which kind life kon be this na.....Chai
Oh lord of Mavrodi, what is my offence. embarassed

Hehehhehehehheehhehehhee and the gifs are back grin

Hope you are not part of the pipu on MMM pause mode sha?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by brokenplate: 1:50pm On Jan 21, 2017
Jazmiynne:

Splendid morning Bp. I'm very fine. Thanks for the holler.

How's your day going to be like? Party with the girls? Party with the boys?

I like the Nick (Bp) so romantic.
My day has been splendid so far. I have been in a career conference.
How about you.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jazmiynne: 2:00pm On Jan 21, 2017
brokenplate:

I like the Nick (Bp) so romantic.
My day has been splendid so far. I have been in a career conference.
How about you.

Huh? #slapsSelfFromDaze Wherris the romance in BP? As in high BP? OMG that's quite a very low threshold for romance undecided

My day has been fine too. smiley
Share with us the tips they taught u there na on how to dazzle recruiters?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by keplerphobia(m): 2:24pm On Jan 21, 2017
Hellooooo
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jazmiynne: 2:25pm On Jan 21, 2017
keplerphobia:
Hellooooo

Hiiiiii
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by brokenplate: 3:48pm On Jan 21, 2017
Jazmiynne:

Huh? #slapsSelfFromDaze Wherris the romance in BP? As in high BP? OMG that's quite a very low threshold for romance undecided

My day has been fine too. smiley
Share with us the tips they taught u there na on how to dazzle recruiters?

Lol..I like looking at things from a positive angle. So BP could mean (best pal, beloved paddy, ....)

Yeah I got connected with great personalities , also got motivated on the new career path I set my eyes on.

What I took from the conference is Recruiters look for 3 basic things in candidates: Attitude, Core Competency and Motivation.

While on a personal note, its never late to start improving my core skills. Dedication and discipline will keep me focused and resilience will keep me going.

In summary, invest in yourself and get it done.

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jazmiynne: 4:26pm On Jan 21, 2017
brokenplate:

Lol..I like looking at things from a positive angle. So BP could mean (best pal, beloved paddy, ....)

Yeah I got connected with great personalities , also got motivated on the new career path I set my eyes on.

What I took from the conference is Recruiters look for 3 basic things in candidates: Attitude, Core Competency and Motivation.

While on a personal note, its never late to start improving my core skills. Dedication and discipline will keep me focused and resilience will keep me going.

In summary, invest in yourself and get it done.

Wow! So much you learnt!

Thanks for sharing. Attitude, Core Competency and Motivation. Lesson learnt. I'd need to brushen up on core competencies myself. I think I'm good to go on the other pointers (of cos it's WIP)

What's this new career path you have chosen? IT? HR?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Ferdyboss: 4:50pm On Jan 21, 2017
Brokenplate you are already thinking about romance with Jazmyinne. That is how "mad over you" starts.

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Ferdyboss: 4:51pm On Jan 21, 2017
LastMumu:

Potential babes? I have a wife in Pluto
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by brokenplate: 7:27pm On Jan 21, 2017
Ferdyboss:
Brokenplate you are already thinking about romance with Jazmyinne. That is how "mad over you" starts.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by brokenplate: 7:32pm On Jan 21, 2017
Jazmiynne:

Wow! So much you learnt!

Thanks for sharing. Attitude, Core Competency and Motivation. Lesson learnt. I'd need to brushen up on core competencies myself. I think I'm good to go on the other pointers (of cos it's WIP)

What's this new career path you have chosen? IT? HR?

IT
Software development and Cloud computing.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 7:51pm On Jan 21, 2017
Jazmiynne:

Lol.

I'm a new woman now cheesy
You can have him and every other old man here. I specialize in recruiting youngsters grin

You saw my new 'catches' right? tongue
Yo!

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jazmiynne: 8:39pm On Jan 21, 2017
amicable09:

Lol.

I'm a new woman now cheesy
You can have him and every other old man here. I specialize in recruiting youngsters grin

You saw my new 'catches' right? tongue
Yo!

New catches

Ever heard the saying "old wine tastes better..."? cheesy

In fact kindly clearly identify these new catches let's be sure it's not a chasing after the wind undecided
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 8:54pm On Jan 21, 2017
Jazmiynne:

New catches

Ever heard the saying "old wine tastes better..."? cheesy
Lol. I love my palm wine fresh grin
If it's not jollof rice, then I have no business with anything in the pot for 9 days grin

In fact kindly clearly identify these new catches let's be sure it's not a chasing after the wind undecided
So that you will go after them abi? tongue
Carry your 'BP' waka o grin
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jazmiynne: 9:33pm On Jan 21, 2017
amicable09:

Carry your 'BP' waka o grin

LWKMD cheesy

Your head truly don de touch since dt pikin enter ya belle. You are on ya own. I completely dissociate myself from the high BP u are about to give yaself
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 9:58pm On Jan 21, 2017
Jazmiynne:

LWKMD cheesy

Your head truly don de touch since dt pikin enter ya belle. You are on ya own. I completely dissociate myself from the high BP u are about to give yaself
Hahahaha grin grin grin

Paul, I know.
Silas, I know.
But who dey answer pikin tongue

Nwanyi a', I dey my Lane dey watch you when you call BP grin. But seriously babe, why did you do that? Lol

I can think up 101 sweet pet names from that moniker but you chose BP, I don't understand you o cheesy. Please, rename that guy and introduce me to him tongue
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jazmiynne: 10:37pm On Jan 21, 2017
amicable09:

Hahahaha grin grin grin

Paul, I know.
Silas, I know.

Nwanyi a', I dey my Lane dey watch you when you call BP grin. But seriously babe, why did you do that? Lol

I can think up 101 sweet pet names from that moniker but you chose BP, I don't understand you o cheesy. Please, rename that guy and introduce me to him tongue

Ayaf told you that you are on ya own. I me cha, you come u go explain cheesy

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jazmiynne: 10:42pm On Jan 21, 2017
brokenplate:

IT
Software development and Cloud computing.

Cool
Registered into any learning classes? As in, have you begun the journey already?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by brokenplate: 10:49pm On Jan 21, 2017
Jazmiynne:

Cool
Registered into any learning classes? As in, have you begun the journey already?

Yeah dear.

Starting with Java..

Just that I will need a job ASAP to put food on the table temporary
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jan 21, 2017
davide470:
I am sure quite a number of you JobLanders will agree with me that it’s about time we had a chat room in this section. The most important reason being the constant derailing of serious threads which may span into pages.

Hence forth, IGNORANCE IS NO EXCUSE: All trivial gists, gossips, discussions, chat-ups, e-toasting etcetera should be done on this thread. Any defaulter to the normal Nairaland rules shall be... well, fill in the Gap. Also, if you have any questions for the Mods, if you want to abuse me / us, please feel free to do it here.

Post whatever you ever wanted or needed to say to your favourite JobLander (whatever that means) outside actual serious Job threads.

You can even hook-up, plan a meeting or a coup, just about anything.

Anyways, enjoy! wink
Hello pls I have the following skils and am perfect in Computer repair, internet installation for companies,bank,schools, website and Cisco Networking, portal design, CCTV/IP camera installation I spent 6yrs to build all this skills and have handle contract here and there please am in real need of a job in any establishment I live in delta state but can relocate to any city I don't want to loose all this skill by staying idle or hunting for contract
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 4:53am On Jan 22, 2017
amicable09:

Hahahaha grin grin grin

Paul, I know.
Silas, I know.

Abeg go buy original Bible grin grin

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jazmiynne: 5:45am On Jan 22, 2017
brokenplate:

Yeah dear.

Starting with Java..

Just that I will need a job ASAP to put food on the table temporary

Like how many mouths would the job be feeding? cheesy

Dint forget to follow eremy and debbie o. Infact if you are crazy like myself u can follow the entire job/vacancies section so that every pin that drops in the section would show up on your followed boards. grin

Plenty success smiley
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by brokenplate: 6:48am On Jan 22, 2017
Jazmiynne:

Like how many mouths would the job be feeding? cheesy

Dint forget to follow eremy and debbie o. Infact if you are crazy like myself u can follow the entire job/vacancies section so that every pin that drops in the section would show up on your followed boards. grin

Plenty success smiley
Hi JAZ hope you had a blissful night?

Lol..Well if I say just my mouth needs to be fed then am self-centered.
Sure thing am always on the lookout in all job/vacancy thread. How about you? You've taken the pain to hear my misery. What's your pain?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jazmiynne: 7:22am On Jan 22, 2017
brokenplate:

You've taken the pain to hear my story.

Fixed

brokenplate: What's your pain?

Very simply put: That the Nigerian system doesn't exactly allow her citizens to explore their dreams. In fact, she doesn't allow them dream anyways, reality hits them straight up in the face before they hit the ground

(1) (2) (3) ... (1211) (1212) (1213) (1214) (1215) (1216) (1217) ... (1490) (Reply)

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61