Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,972 members, 7,803,221 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 11:42 AM

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom - Jobs/Vacancies (1265) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom (2410895 Views)

Jobs/Vacancies Section Directory! / Most Kinds Of People In Nairaland's Jobs/vacancies Section / Using The Nairaland Jobs/Vacancies Section: Rules & General Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1262) (1263) (1264) (1265) (1266) (1267) (1268) ... (1490) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by 22clever(m): 6:05pm On Apr 19, 2017
isaacosas01:
Please the NDE website is not opening... Can someone please help me embarassed embarassed cry
seems it's not going through on computer make use of your phone it will definitely go through.....i did just that in the morning.
Goodluck
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by iden: 6:28pm On Apr 19, 2017
Business Development Assistant – The Job ( Dolphin, Ikoyi)

Your role will be to support a busy Business Development Team in generating new business revenue through the identification, networking and monitoring of the pipeline of potential clients requiring a managed facility management service. This position seeks a self-motivated, well organised individual who is a great team player, with excellent administration and communication skills.

Key Responsibilities
• To maintain an accurate and up to date database of potential clients requiring a managed service solution in order to provide a continual pipeline of new business opportunities to be targeted by the New Business Team
• To ensure regular appropriate contact is made with potential new clients to establish potential need, timing and provide initial business information
• Upon request prepare reports extracted from the database of potential clients in order to assess current and future pipeline activity
• To gather background information on potential new clients in order to ensure the New Business Team have sufficient supporting knowledge to prepare their initial contact
• Monitor and record both industry and competitor activity to keep up to date with industry developments
• Maintain and update the data held on the business and services provided that is recorded on the shared Library
• Support the New Business Team to prepare customer presentations
• To assist Account Managers in the presentation of proposals for new opportunities with existing clients
• To support the New Business Team in the preparation of business cases and the communication with the Sourcing and Technical function on costing and sample requirements
• To assist in and prepare business proposals for potential or existing clients in the form of written proposals
• Prequalification documents and tender submissions ensuring that they accurately reflect the services and pricing that has been agreed
• To assist the New Business Team in the preparation of customer presentations, Site Visits and Working Groups

Business Development Assistant – The Person Specification

• Previous experience within an office sales environment. Min. 18months
• Commitment to timely and accurate completion of multiple projects
• Excellent organisational, planning and time management skills
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (written & verbal)
• Attentive to detail
• Highly competent IT Microsoft Office knowledge (particularly Excel)
• A team player, ability to work with people at all levels within an organisation
• Creative problem solver!

Please apply with your updated CV to info@talent24ng.com
Salary: 50,000 Monthtly
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by karleone(m): 10:54pm On Apr 19, 2017
Hello Jazmiynne,

Saw your pm. Sorry I'm replying here.
The mail did whim and disappeared o.

Reply: Yeah, I stay around there.
Right now, I'm on the lookout for a friend and I'm yet to find any. I'll put you into consideration while searching.

Karl
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by davide470(m): 11:38pm On Apr 19, 2017
DanXplore:
I am new here, what's the protocol?
I am a graduate of chemical engineering, one who is seriously passionate about practicing engineering but opportunities in this field seem to be as scarce as finding a dinosaur. Did i make a mistake studying chemical engineering? After NYSC in 2015, i have tutored chemistry, physics, maths, furthermaths, accounting etc while searching for related offers but to no avail. In 2015, i got a job as audit trainee but ran away when i couldnt find job satisfaction. Now, i am undergoing an induction program for sales officer in a plc but secretly nursing the idea of leaving after like 2 months.

Any chemical engineer facing the same issue? Is there any scintilla of hope for chemical engineers? Engineers in the house, please help a fellow. I am really tired of searching.

I have a Beng in chemical engineering with high honours. I understand thermodynamics, transport phenomena, separation processes, reaction engineering etc. very very well and i know i'll be highly indispensable to any process industry. I do programming as well (visual basic.net, python) though still a beginner.

What exactly is the protocol to submitting applications?..most coys turn down applications from engineers without practical experience.
I wrote the below comments a while back

First degree" does not translate to what you will be, it is just to broaden your intellectual mind to the possibilities of an higher learning and give you a skill set to build on. Also, your interests didn't change per se, it just got clearer.

..and this:

Not everyone can be called an Engineer, but anyone can become an Accountant, Auditor, Banker or Economist.

- e470

If you start a "newly found" career route and it seems just right*, (just right is relative; environment, pay, good prospects et al) then by all means, carve a niche there. It's about loving what you do and enhancing your interest in the sector you are plying.

Back then in school, whilst studying Chemical Engineering, i normally buy "BusinessDay" at a student price of N50 twice/thrice in a week at the School Gate and my interest for economics and economic related information increased tremendously.

During my internship with an IOC in my 4th Year of Uni., i was posted in one of the rotations to a "Business Analysis" section per se - where they analyse how economic policies and it's related activities affects all aspects of E&P activities, especially Gas business and a couple of them were Engineers with the CFA title (Chartered Financial Analyst).

So, as "Fate" would have it, my first job after service is in the broad investment world, so even if i somehow find myself back to Engineering ( - until "Oyel" People comes calling), the yearning for investments would still be there and i might just go back.

All in All, with the state of the economy viz a viz current statistics on unemployment rate, making a career choice should be like the 3rd ranking in an hierarchy of both needs and wants.

7 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jazmiynne: 7:24am On Apr 20, 2017
karleone:
Hello Jazmiynne,

Saw your pm. Sorry I'm replying here.
The mail did whim and disappeared o.

grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Lolz thanks plenty smiley
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Holar09: 12:39pm On Apr 20, 2017
DIGITAL BRIDGE INSTITUTE - NO 1 NITEL RD, CAPPA – OSHODI, MATORI, LAGOS, NIGERIA.
please how do I get to the above address from Ibadan.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by electricpole(m): 3:03pm On Apr 20, 2017
Please how do I get to this location from Abeokuta 18/20 Kudirat Abiola Way (3rd Floor of Kobi’s
> Restaurant Building), Oregun Bus Stop, Oregun Ikeja.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 5:26pm On Apr 20, 2017
hopsydboi:
Please i need help to get to the below venue from oshodi please
Block 54A Plot 8A Rufus Giwa Close, Off Rufus Giwa Street, Off Adebayo Doherty, Lekki 1, Lagos.

Please help na! It tomorrow
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Sapiosexuality(m): 6:30pm On Apr 20, 2017
hopsydboi:

Please help na! It tomorrow
Just ask those criminals shouting "Owo Mi Da" they are good at helping with directions. I'd advice you do it tonight or ask your neighbors or study Google map.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by nicelaw(m): 9:55pm On Apr 20, 2017
Please, Need your take on this, I got an offer for a job that would take me almost my whole week (Monday through Saturday) for 30k...
A graduate, is it worth it?

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by chogexe: 10:19pm On Apr 20, 2017
Young passionate Journalists wanted!!!

We are looking for passionate young journalists for immediate full time employment for a professional business print magazine.

Send CV to chogexe at Yahoo.com and you can also call 08055124628.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by bellong: 10:51pm On Apr 20, 2017
nicelaw:
Please, Need your take on this, I got an offer for a job that would take me almost my whole week (Monday through Saturday) for 30k...

Where do you live?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by mavinhakeem(m): 1:04am On Apr 21, 2017
In need of a teaching job or Sales rep job in Ilorin or anywhere in Kwara State. im a graduate, studied Chemical Engrng.
I can teach Maths, chem & physics.
Also can be a computer operator.
Pls Help/ contact me on: 08157447855

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Funjosh(m): 5:11am On Apr 21, 2017
nicelaw:

It depends if it won't take much from you to transport, but better if doesn't take transport from your pocket you can consider it.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by abumeinben(m): 8:00am On Apr 21, 2017
Holar09:
DIGITAL BRIDGE INSTITUTE - NO 1 NITEL RD, CAPPA – OSHODI, MATORI, LAGOS, NIGERIA.
please how do I get to the above address from Ibadan.

Take Oshodi from challenge or wherever...sha Oshodi as final destination. From Oshodi Isale, take bus to onipan and stop at cappa.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Funmadeb(f): 9:56am On Apr 21, 2017
WE ARE HIRING PROFESSIONAL CHAUFFEURS WITH TRAVELING EXPERIENCE.
... IF YOU'VE GOT WHAT IT TAKES TO WORK FOR A CORPORATE CAR RENTAL COMPANY IN ABUJA WITH THESE CORE REQUIREMENTS

- 5 OR MORE YEARS DRIVING EXPERIENCE PLUS EXCELLENT DRIVING ABILITIES
- GOOD KNOWLEDGE OF ABUJA ROAD NETWORKS
- TRAVEL EXPERIENCE
- AUTOMOBILE SAFETY EXPERIENCE
- INTER-PERSONAL SKILL
- GOOD COMMUNICATION SKILLS

CONTACT ME ON 09080162192 OR SEND YOUR CV AND DRIVERS LICENSE TO RAAMOONDUS@GMAIL.COM
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Appliedmaths(m): 11:48am On Apr 21, 2017
An experienced pharmacist is needed for immediate employment at a Locum Pharmacy in Gbagada Lagos state.

B.pharm is the minimum qualification. Any other qualification shouldn't bother applying.
He/she must have at least 2 years working experience as a locum pharmacist post-NYSC.
In a nutshell, we are looking for a seasoned professional who is sales oriented, a computer literate, customer friendly and very well experienced in administering drugs.
Normal work shifts apply.

Send in cv's to salverelifestyl@gmail.com on or before April 30th, candidate to resume May 1.

Or submit cv's in person @ 22, Diya street, second floor, Home Affairs Supermarket, Gbagada Lagos.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by yine: 1:50pm On Apr 21, 2017
Please house, I need an NGO job in Lagos, I know they don't pay much, but I will gladly leave my bank job (pay ain't great Neither) for an opportunity in an NGO, it's just the need to be part of a team that contributes to the society .
Thanks
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Martins4us(m): 5:02pm On Apr 21, 2017
Please, am not a regular member of this chat room. I'm a graduate from University of Ilorin where I studied Plant Biology, had my NYSC in Benue state (2012/2013). Immediately I finished my NYSC, I joined my uncle in his sand mining business here in Lagos state. It's not a corporate work tho. Now the work has stopped since late last and have been searching for a new job. Now I need a job like real good. I don't mind a freelance job too. 08067321533 or martinsegzy@gmail.com Thanks

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Sapiosexuality(m): 5:13pm On Apr 21, 2017
Martins4us:
Please, am not a regular member of this chat room. I'm a graduate from University of Ilorin where I studied Plant Biology, had my NYSC in Benue state (2012/2013). Immediately I finished my NYSC, I joined my uncle in his sand mining business here in Lagos state. It's not a corporate work tho. Now the work has stopped since late last and have been searching for a new job. Now I need a job like real good. I don't mind a freelance job too. Thanks
Just stick around this thread.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Martins4us(m): 5:40pm On Apr 21, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
Just stick around this thread.

Okay sir.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Sapiosexuality(m): 6:05pm On Apr 21, 2017
Martins4us:

Okay sir.
You can start something if you were able to save while working with him.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by believedoitbest: 8:45pm On Apr 21, 2017
Recent scholarship, travel grants and job opportunity...

Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarships at University of the Arts London
Italian Government Scholarships for Foreign Students
University of Bradford Global Development Scholarships
Vacancy for the post of Cashier
Vacancy for the post of Quality Control Officer
Forensic Analyst
MTN Nigeria Fresh Graduate Development Programme 2017... Very hot

https://phatkayjobalert..com.ng/?m=1

You can be helping a soul by sharing this vital information.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jamean(f): 8:47am On Apr 22, 2017
Hello Tiwa101
Please I sent you a pm, kindly respond. Thanks
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nursedee: 11:35am On Apr 22, 2017
Gud Morning house...am a Bsc nurse holder, in dare need of an HMO job in osogbo or Ibadan. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (1262) (1263) (1264) (1265) (1266) (1267) (1268) ... (1490) (Reply)

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.