Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,904 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:45 AM

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom - Jobs/Vacancies (1277) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom (2410709 Views)

Jobs/Vacancies Section Directory! / Most Kinds Of People In Nairaland's Jobs/vacancies Section / Using The Nairaland Jobs/Vacancies Section: Rules & General Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1274) (1275) (1276) (1277) (1278) (1279) (1280) ... (1490) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ladoney(f): 5:20pm On May 17, 2017
DanXplore:

yes please. i will really appreciate. my email is on the orignal post. thanks
I sent it already.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Ninaann39: 5:24pm On May 17, 2017
got an invite from Charles Goodings and associates. Please does anybody know about them
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Sociologie(m): 9:45pm On May 17, 2017
Is this invite real?

Metro Group, 19 bode thomas street, onipanu lagos.

Have been invited for admin officer
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 10:17pm On May 17, 2017
Sociologie:
Is this invite real?
Metro Group, 19 bode thomas street, onipanu lagos.
Have been invited for admin officer

try your luck Sha, but that address seams like the headquarters of GNLD... lol
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Meah273: 2:48am On May 18, 2017
An International Primary & Secondary School in Lagos State, is recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Expert Faculty
Requirements
Expert faculty in various subjects, applicants must have exceptional command of English Language, and must demonstrate mastery of subject content.
Applicants to the Secondary school must show evidence of past students success in WASSCE/NECO examinations in their subject.
The following will be added advantages:
CIE Certification for Cambridge IGCSE & Checkpoint
Experience in SAT Instruction
Knowledge/experience in magnet programs (especially Science & Performing Arts) will be an added advantage.

Job Title: Experienced Secretary
Requirements
Applicants must have exceptional command of written and spoken English, and must be able to work under pressure.
Must also be well versed in the use of various word processing software.

Job Title: Accountant
Requirements
Applicants must have exceptional command of written and spoken English, and must be able to work under pressure.
Must also be well versed in the use of various word processing software.
Note
Brilliant new graduates are also welcome to apply
For more information, contact 0908 039 3545, 0809 215 2162 or 0806 660 1251 via SMS only

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications to: tolresumes2016@gmail.com
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Sociologie(m): 6:20am On May 18, 2017
Ezechinwa:

try your luck Sha, but that address seams like the headquarters of GNLD... lol
I don't want to waste my TF cry
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Chuxk1: 7:57am On May 18, 2017
Dear Applicant,

You have been invited for an Assessment Center with CGA. Please see details of invite below

Date: Thursday 18th May 2017

Time: 1pm

Venue: 14A, Bayo Dejonwon Street, Maryland, Lagos. Behind Mr. Biggs
Pls hw genuine
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Daresmart993: 8:55am On May 18, 2017
ladoney:
I don't have the hard copy but I got the soft copy if you interested?
Pls can u send it to my mail bamigboyedare2016@gmail.com Thank you so much
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by paulovirih: 9:10am On May 18, 2017
We are still hiring Auxilliary Agents!!!!!
Do you stay in Gbagada, Ketu, Oshodi, Surulere, Yaba, Festac or Ikeja[/b ]....
Forward your CV to [b]careers@spacediscus.com
Minimum Requirement: SSCE
Average Salary:25,000 - 250,000

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by fatai7165: 9:18am On May 18, 2017
Please who else got this??

Following your success at our interview, You are to report at Sterling Bank Martins Street Lagos Island Lagos on Friday 19/5/2017 by 8.30am for your deployment process to your branches. Come with your CV and your credentials.
Be Formally Dressed in suits.  

Thank You.

Please if you did, what role?? And what's the salary package?

I currently work with Access Bank on contract too, I want to know if it's worth giving a trial and jumping boats.

Thanks
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Mitocyan: 10:41am On May 18, 2017
Chuxk1:
Dear Applicant,

You have been invited for an Assessment Center with CGA. Please see details of invite below

Date: Thursday 18th May 2017

Time: 1pm

Venue: 14A, Bayo Dejonwon Street, Maryland, Lagos. Behind Mr. Biggs
Pls hw genuine

I got the same invite too I have been wondering. contact me on let's relate.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Mitocyan: 10:44am On May 18, 2017
Ninaann39:
got an invite from Charles Goodings and associates. Please does anybody know about them

i got the same invite too i have been wondering. contact me on let's relate.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 12:56pm On May 18, 2017
ladoney:
I sent it already.
Seen it! Thanks
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by mzhorlah(f): 5:03pm On May 18, 2017
hello every one, Am a fresh graduate of Oau, awaiting Nysc. it takes years for Oau to mobilize students for service, lol. my location is Ibadan but I don't mind working in Lagos. please can anyone help me out. am particular about the experience for now.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by olamishow(m): 5:07pm On May 18, 2017
Ascentech Services Ltd [/b]acts as a gateway to provide a wide range of recruitment and selection services to companies.We are a dedicated team of professional consultants offering top of the line executive recruitment and selection services.

We are currently sourcing for the below:

[b]Job Title
:Business Analyst

Qualification:

A Bachelor's degree or higher from an accredited college or university in Computers, administrative and management of applications

Experience:

Two (2) years of experience in business process analysis, major computer system implementations, change management, large group facilitation, and/or major analytical studies.

Requirements analysis :
smileyTranslating and simplifying requirements - Requirements management and communication
smileyProcess understanding and documenting requirements and their impact
smileyUnderstanding of systems engineering concepts
smileyWritten and verbal communication, including technical writing skills
smileyIdentifies opportunities for improving business processes through information systems and/or non-system driver changes; assists in the smileypreparation of proposals to develop new systems and/or operational changes
smileyParticipates in user acceptance testing and testing of new system functionality
smileyProvides technical assistance in training, mentoring, and coaching professional and technical staff technical assistance in training, mentoring, and coaching staff.

Qualified candidate should send his/her updated CVs to kehinde@ascentech.com.ng and subject the mail as Business Analyst
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Rialto: 5:29pm On May 18, 2017
VACANCIES EXIST FOR THE FOLLOWING POSITIONS:
(1) A Young Female Supervisor(2 years plus experience)
(2) Housekeeper
(3) Experienced and professional Cook
(4) Front Desk Officer (0-2 years experience)

All applications and CVs can be sent to adebanjo@msn.com or dropped personally at the security unit of the Hotel (6, alhaji amoo street,ojota,lagos)
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by tsowems(m): 9:01pm On May 18, 2017
Need someone to be helping me with basic tasks. Programming skill is an added advantage. Tasks are to be giving with explanation, correctness and deadline is important. Drag and drops little HTML and maybe PHP. minimum of 10,000.00 per month. Whatsapp 07033502761
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by cc150615(f): 9:43pm On May 18, 2017
davide470:

I'm in love with your siggy
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by opylas(m): 12:23am On May 19, 2017
paulovirih:
We are still hiring Auxilliary Agents!!!!!
Do you stay in Gbagada, Ketu, Oshodi, Surulere, Yaba, Festac or Ikeja[/b ]....
Forward your CV to [b]careers@spacediscus.com
Minimum Requirement: SSCE
Average Salary:25,000 - 250,000
Aux. agents for....?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by davide470(m): 6:20am On May 19, 2017
cc150615:

I'm in love with your siggy
Thanks B. wink
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by charlyazods(m): 10:18am On May 19, 2017
Job Vacancy Alert: Retail Interior Designer, Lagos

Our client is a multinational retail chain specializing in household and consumer goods including cosmetics, stationery, toys, and kitchenware. It has been expanding globally since its establishment and have opened more than 1,800 stores around the world. They also created a new business style, which combines fashion and leisure together, becoming the main force in the department stores and shopping centers with catering, fast fashion clothing and entertainment industries. They currently have an opening for a Retail Interior Designer to be based in Lagos, Nigeria.

Job Profile

The Retail Interior Designer will be responsible for effecting a range of presentation and conceptual elements into all store and franchise outlet projects. The successful candidate would oversee all deliverable from project design conception through execution to completion.

Key Responsibilities

Oversee the interior design and activation of all the brand stores as well as any franchise outlets
Ensure that all stores have unified look and feel
Responsible for acquisition and engagement of all vendors/merchants
Produce design documents, presentations drawings and design details.
Manage schedules and monitor deadlines
Ensure visually engaging displays and boost value of store merchandise
Handle planning of franchise outlet activation and related events
Manage all agency and vendor relationships
Bridge gaps between ideas from marketing and retail
Ensure proper and strategic displays and installations for best experience
Provide assurance that appropriate visual displays and signage are set to publicize and merchandise products, promotions and special events.
Partner with maintenance and operations teams to ensure the stores are a true refection and expression of the brand
Forecast and effectively manage budget for marketing related furniture, fixtures and equipment
Travel as often as necessary to visit vendors, consultants, and partners for business meetings and reviews
Work with internal and external stakeholders to ensure production of comprehensive designs and drawings
Review fixture plans to ensure the plan meets minimum merchandise requirements

Key Requirements

Minimum of Bachelor degree in Architecture, Interior design or Industrial Design
Minimum of 4-5 years RELEVANT work experience
RELEVANT experience MUST include ANY/Combination of: : Architecture/ Interior Design for Retail, Lighting/Furniture Design, Fixture and Concept Design, 3D Modeling Digital Graphics, Sketches and Renderings
Strong and proven network with vendors
Proven records of project management (Interior Designing)
Advanced software proficiency: AutoCAD, Photoshop, Sketchup (or other 3D modeling), Adobe Creative Suite
Must be highly result oriented
Proven experience managing both internal and external architectural and design consultants
Excellent negotiation skills
Knowledge of reading and understanding legal contracts
Ability to manage multiple simultaneous projects requiring frequent communication, organization, time management, and problem solving skills.
Proven track record of owning project from start to finish
Ability to work effectively in an extremely fast paced, ambiguous environment.
Capability to understand, interpret and reflect brand image

Method Of Application

Applications from QUALIFIED candidates can be mailed using a concise cover note detailing suitability for the role and a well tailored CV to charles.azode@erecnigeria.com

PS: ONLY QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WOULD BE REPLIED TO

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by kwadex: 11:43am On May 19, 2017
tongue
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Whyzmix(m): 12:44pm On May 19, 2017
ICIS invites you for an interview for recruitment on 22nd May, 2017 by 9am at 98, Palm Avenue, Beside Methodist Church, Papa -Ajao, Lagos. Dress Code: Corporate.............. HOW GENUINE IS IT BRETHRENS?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ksstroud: 2:15pm On May 19, 2017
davide470:
Thanks B. wink
B, hmmmmmmm
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 3:27pm On May 19, 2017
VACANCY! VACANCY!! VACANCY!!!

A marketer is needed urgently for immediate employment in an aquaculture supplies company based in Abuja.
Requirements: Marketing experience
Speaks Hausa Fluently

Salary: N70,000

Forward your CV to gem1.edensr@gmail.com
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by nwakaegoabisola(f): 5:11pm On May 19, 2017
Generaloluseye:
YES. Several times

Please I have questions to ask
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Fohlah(f): 9:24pm On May 19, 2017
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ekele99(m): 10:10pm On May 19, 2017
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by mojiyemioseni: 4:59am On May 20, 2017
Good morning wonderful people of Nairaland pls I need a job, pls help a sister am a graduate.....
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by nwakaegoabisola(f): 2:58pm On May 20, 2017
Hey guys, I'm currently searching for a job / internshipin an NGO based in Lagos. Thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (1274) (1275) (1276) (1277) (1278) (1279) (1280) ... (1490) (Reply)

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.