Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,431 members, 7,800,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:38 AM

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom - Jobs/Vacancies (1284) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom (2409594 Views)

Jobs/Vacancies Section Directory! / Most Kinds Of People In Nairaland's Jobs/vacancies Section / Using The Nairaland Jobs/Vacancies Section: Rules & General Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1281) (1282) (1283) (1284) (1285) (1286) (1287) ... (1490) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Moji12(f): 6:17pm On May 26, 2017
ifyalways:
Appraizzal
Moji2
Addictives
Fortunes01
Bumiann
Can you please send me a PM. Thanks
Thank you ma, May your source never run dry. I really appreciate it. smiley
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by keko14: 6:35pm On May 26, 2017
xclusiveguy4:

please how about this

U 're invited4 a test/interview@ standard alliance ins plc plot 1 blk 94 providence st lekki phase 1 lekki epe exp.Lagos on Tue 30/5/17 by 10am. Pls come with ur CV.
I know standard alliances ins....give it a try.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Appraizzal: 7:52pm On May 26, 2017
Moji12:
Thank you ma, May your source never run dry. I really appreciate it. smiley

Seriously the fact that people like this still exist in this country is part of the reason there is hope for Nigeria. Thank you once again ma

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ladoney(f): 8:41pm On May 26, 2017
ifyalways:
Appraizzal
Moji2
Addictives
Fortunes01
Bumiann

ma'am what about the rest of us? Don't forget us too ma'am. smiley
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Sapiosexuality(m): 8:43pm On May 26, 2017
ladoney:

ma'am what about the rest of us? Don't forget us too ma'am. smiley
Lolol. I thought we'd pretend like we are not interested in whatever favor she's rendering. I second this. And tomorrow is my birthday for that matter. winks.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ladoney(f): 8:49pm On May 26, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
Lolol. I thought we'd pretend like we are not interested in whatever favor she's rendering. I second this. And tomorrow is my birthday for that matter. winks.
Lol.. I only just noticed that something has been happening... can't keep shut o... A closed mouth is a closed destiny.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Sapiosexuality(m): 8:56pm On May 26, 2017
ladoney:

Lol.. I only just noticed that something has been happening... can't keep shut o... A closed mouth is a closed destiny.
Lol. Exactly. Shyness and pride die in every true flat stomach. tongue
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ladoney(f): 9:05pm On May 26, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
Lol. Exactly. Shyness and pride die in every true flat stomach. tongue
I already said thank you to the kind man who compiled the list only to be hoping that something good is coming my way. Madam ifyalways on behalf of the rest of us- please don't leave us hanging... We are expectant ma'am. smiley
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:14pm On May 26, 2017
ladoney:

I already said thank you to the kind man who compiled the list only to be hoping that something good is coming my way. Madam ifyalways on behalf of the rest of us- please don't leave us hanging... We are expectant ma'am. smiley
Amen.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Sociologie(m): 9:32pm On May 26, 2017
I need any HR job asap embarassed
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by bunmiann: 9:32pm On May 26, 2017
ifyalways:
Appraizzal
Moji2
Addictives
Fortunes01
Bumiann
Good evening ma...I just came online
Already sent an E-mail to u ma.
I can also be reached on bunmiopeyemiojo@ymail.com.
Thank U ma
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by kristen12(f): 9:43pm On May 26, 2017
Please ma'am don't forget the rest of us. Thank you

Cc: ifyalways
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Pacypatty(f): 10:16pm On May 26, 2017
Oh God I need a job so I can take care of my kids ,siblings and aged parents...Am getting frustrated
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by marvis08(f): 10:24pm On May 26, 2017
Speedaccess:

where is your location
Apapa
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by richardoz(m): 8:36am On May 27, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
Exactly. It's very annoying when someone who'd like to work with a honest and sincere person is neither honest nor sincere. I won't fail to give anyone who does that to me a piece of my mind.
Very very annoying, and to make the matter worse, it is so common these days!
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by sumbo04: 10:16am On May 27, 2017
grin
Sapiosexuality:
Have you checked your area to be sure none is going on? Or you are shy those girls will see you and your 'honour' striped? cheesy

grin
Sapiosexuality:
Have you checked your area to be sure none is going on? Or you are shy those girls will see you and your 'honour' striped? cheesy
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by dharniehl(m): 1:11pm On May 27, 2017
I am a french graduate.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Sapiosexuality(m): 1:41pm On May 27, 2017
dharniehl:
I am a french graduate, anyone in need of a part - time french teacher should please contact me on 08162003034 or 07013608565, thanks...
Put that as your signature and rebuke the spamming spirit building in you. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by dharniehl(m): 4:24pm On May 27, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
Put that as your signature and rebuke the spamming spirit building in you. cheesy
Thanks bro, at least this showed that my msg was gotten... The post was necessary.

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Busbar(m): 9:37pm On May 27, 2017
HRPersonel:
Vision Global Resources Ltd, is a major player in the Nigerian economy with main business focus in capacity building, manpower development and vital information as it concerns healthy living.

Vision Global Resources Ltd is recruiting to fill the position of:

Job Title: Public Agent
Job Description: Trainer/counsellor and delivering vital information as it concerns health to designated localities & organizations

Qualification: HND/Bsc in any field

Interested applicants MUST be persons of absolute integrity and ready to be trained, and should send their CV to vgrhrs@gmail.com

Deadline: Not specified
pls what is the salary range for this job?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by bangalee1(m): 8:40am On May 28, 2017
I have an undergraduate that needs job in lagos or ogun. (Hotel , office or school)
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by papatnoni(m): 1:13pm On May 28, 2017
[center]Vacancy! Vacancy!! Vacancy!!![/center]

A fast growing cleaning and domestic service company is seeking to recruit passion driven and hard working individuals.

Job Title: Marketers (Wanted Urgently)

Qualifications & Skills

NCE/OND/Diploma/B.Sc/B.A

Applicants must have cheerful countenance, Presentable and have people oriented skills.

Self starter who can work independently.

Skills in establishing priorities and managing workloads.

Good Oral and written communication skills.

Experience in marketing.

If you meet the above criteria, send an email to : info@toddydomesticservices.com.ng or call Tobi on : 0807 294 0646
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by papatnoni(m): 1:27pm On May 28, 2017
Vacancy! Vacancy!! Vacancy!!!

A fast growing cleaning and domestic service company is seeking to recruit passion driven and hard working individuals.

Job Title: Marketers (Wanted Urgently)

Qualifications & Skills

NCE/OND/Diploma/B.Sc/B.A

Applicants must have cheerful countenance, Presentable and have people oriented skills.

Self starter who can work independently.

Skills in establishing priorities and managing workloads.

Good Oral and written communication skills.

Experience in marketing.

If you meet the above criteria, send an email to : info@toddydomesticservices.com.ng or call Tobi on : 0807 294 0646
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by nicelaw(m): 2:06pm On May 28, 2017
Happy Sunday Good people.. I got an interview invitation from COBOL INT'L.. . Any body with anything information about them? I ll be grateful
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by software(m): 2:45pm On May 28, 2017
Job Profile

ASAP PICK UP & DELIVERIES LTD, is currently recruiting and need the professional expertise of qualified Managers located in FCT Abuja.
Interested applicants should send their CV to admin@asapdelivery.com.ng
The Operations Manager will be responsible for the day to day activity of running the operations of the dispatch company, ensuring the system is fully operational, coordinating the dispatchers, and delivery of goods.

Key Responsibilities
• Strategically plan to constantly improve the brand and manage dispatchers,
• Liaise and negotiate with Clients
• Keep track of quality of service, delivery times, running costs and efficiency
• Resolve any arising problems or complaints
• Supervise, coach and train the dispatch team
• Meet cost, productivity, accuracy and timeliness targets
• Continuously look for improvements to operations
Key Requirements
• At least 3 years of proven working experience as a manager
• Excellent Driving Skills and Understanding of Abuja routes
• Demonstrable ability to lead and manage staffs
• Excellent analytical, problem solving and organizational skills
• Ability to work independently and handle multiple tasks
• Having strong communication skills to manage clients expectations
• Strong leadership talent, interpersonal and organizational skills
• Good personal presentation
• Ability to make Decisions under pressure
• Good commercial and business understanding

(1) (2) (3) ... (1281) (1282) (1283) (1284) (1285) (1286) (1287) ... (1490) (Reply)

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.