Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,409 members, 7,808,458 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:12 PM

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom - Jobs/Vacancies (1285) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom (2414110 Views)

Jobs/Vacancies Section Directory! / Most Kinds Of People In Nairaland's Jobs/vacancies Section / Using The Nairaland Jobs/Vacancies Section: Rules & General Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1282) (1283) (1284) (1285) (1286) (1287) (1288) ... (1490) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by timibare(m): 4:31pm On May 28, 2017
I need a job pls , Lagos or Ogun state, Monday-Friday.....get me a good job, with good salary gonna give u 20% of the salary for 6months my email is Timibare@yahoo.com
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Dilyschigo(f): 11:41pm On May 28, 2017
Good day please i need direction to. (Oasis Site, Police College, Along Mobolaji Bank Anthony Way, Ikeja, Lagos). Am coming from Aguda market Surulere. Thank you
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Hadewahley(m): 11:50pm On May 28, 2017
Take a bus to from ojuelegba to Ikeja inside or better still to Maryland.. Frm maryland board another to Ikeja inside,tell them you drop at total filling station before Sheraton.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by marvis08(f): 10:35am On May 29, 2017
[quote author=marvis08 post=56890831][/quote]
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by marvis08(f): 10:38am On May 29, 2017
[quote author=marvis08 post=56890831][/quote] Please help. Thanks
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by queentex(f): 11:56am On May 29, 2017
As we are searching for good employment. you can visit www.scholarsbounty.com for Scholarship info
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jazmiynne: 12:49pm On May 29, 2017
One group head asked me if I have a lover. Lol. I later got to know she is the wife of a prominent politician in the country. Another group head asked me for the number of accounts I came with. #OneChance.

Amicable09 cheesy grin cheesy comman confess o tongue

About your female boss... I can't stop laughing at the situation you are having grin cheesy grin
She's single though.. That should mean you guys can really get along if you do your homework well wink

The last female boss I had was all boss bossness until we finally broke the ice and office became really fun even though she was way older than me yet single

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Sapiosexuality(m): 1:37pm On May 29, 2017
I saw this morning and confirmed it.

IROKO is Africa's leading Entertainment Technology Company. Launched in 2010, by Jason Njoku and Bastian Gotter, it is one of the most talked about African internet start-ups, thanks to its flagship Nollywood movie platform iROKOtv. Head quartered in Lagos, Nigeria, the company has pioneered
Video-On-Demand for Nollywood content (Nigerian movies) and has aggregated the world's largest online catalogue of African content, totalling 10,000+ hours.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:

Job Title: Offline Customer Service Executive

Job Description
To provide quality customer support for customers that come to the kiosk.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should come in along with their CV's for interview as detailed below:
Date: Wednesday 31st May, 2017.
Time: 10am
Address: No 8, Adebayo Mukuolu Street beside Newcastle Hotel, Anthony Village, Lagos State.
Application Deadline: 31st May, 2017.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 1:56pm On May 29, 2017
Jazmiynne:

Amicable09 cheesy grin cheesy comman confess o tongue

About your female boss... I can't stop laughing at the situation you are having grin cheesy grin
She's single though.. That should mean you guys can really get along if you do your homework well wink

The last female boss I had was all boss bossness until we finally broke the ice and office became really fun even though she was way older than me yet single
Hahahaha. As you see me now, I dey find lover grin grin grin

She's single that's why she's that tough I think. If she were married, maybe she would be calmer and of course, be closing early. I leave late everyday for Pete's sake! And her last word to me is always, 'Don't forget to go home. But I need that report before morning'.

How else do I do that if it is not to sit my behind back there? Lol

Abeg, how did you break the ice cos I need to do that. I can't discuss relationship with her na. I can't ask her for any personal favour sef. Our relationship is still very very official that I reply mail for mail grin. I no get strength for quarrel
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Ginap: 2:11pm On May 29, 2017
O
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Ginap: 2:13pm On May 29, 2017
Please am really in need of a job, I have diploma in computer Science, thanks
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jazmiynne: 3:06pm On May 29, 2017
amicable09:

She's single that's why she's that tough I think. If she were married, maybe she would be calmer and of course, be closing early. I leave late everyday for Pete's sake! And her last word to me is always, 'Don't forget to go home. But I need that report before morning'.

Abeg, how did you break the ice cos I need to do that. I can't discuss relationship with her na. I can't ask her for any personal favour sef. Our relationship is still very very official that I reply mail for mail grin. I no get strength for quarrel

You did say she's fashion police...

Well madam, it's time to step up your fashion game! If you intend to make a career out of your job, you have got to get along with your supervisor. Especially since she has already set herself at a success pedestal - you like it or not, people (who already think u are a bit unqualified for d 'top' role) are going to compare u to her. That your male boss must really like you. He simply put you right up close to what should have been your competition and placed u as understudy.

Amy stop complaining and start working already undecided (where is a 'roll eyes' smiley when I need one?)

So back to the topic....

Step up your fashion game... So that you give her something to compliment (in her mind, she most probably won't say it out at first)... So that you know how and what to compliment her on _ and by all means compliment her! Refuse to ALWAYS be official. Don't make mistake and be too casual or playful sha o... Just choose the timing wisely and don't patronise her while at it - if u don't like sth she's wearing, shut up. Compliment only what u like else u wld just sound fake and turn her off

You sef no get house wey u fit work from? Take some of the work home too na, u mustn't always sleep inside the office... Pick at least one day a week where u go home together or at least get to walk her to her bustop or car

Again if u are planning to spend some off-work time with her, u are going to have to know what to discuss... U already found one out - fashion.... There are more, find them out

AND BY ALL MEANS...

Work Your Ass Out To Do Your Job So Good Even Satan Would Commend You. See the truth is when u get your groove going, u won't need to work so hard... But for now, roll up ya sleeves and WORK!

You didn't describe her like she's the "Devil on Prada", so I guess this should work smiley

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Sapiosexuality(m): 3:34pm On May 29, 2017
Falaciousice:
Application are opened to all applicant for the post of an Administrative and Non-Administrative positions at FRANGLOBE ENTERPRISES.
Minimum Of NCE, OND, HND, B.Sc will be considered.Also adequate training will be provided for qualified candidates.
To apply,send your CV via this e-mail; icemanresource@gmail.com.
Qualified applicants will be contacted immediately, registration closes on the 31st June, 2017.
RE-BROADCASTING
Bro, do you know any other thing about this ad? Like the nonadmin roles.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Rasheedinho3(m): 4:33pm On May 29, 2017
Guys I need a job, I really do. I'm an Economics graduate and I'm through with Service. Help!!!
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Stans12(f): 6:03pm On May 29, 2017
pls I need a job seriously... a graduate of biochemistry and stays in Portharcourt. I will be glad if anybody can help.... Shekinahchidi@gmail.com...thanks
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Xzbit91: 7:30pm On May 29, 2017
amicable09:

Tell her to take a chill pill, life's too short!
grin grin grin
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by myke92(m): 7:55pm On May 29, 2017
Pls, can anyone help with directions to idowu Taylor Street, Victoria Island from Oshodi... thanks
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 7:57pm On May 29, 2017
Xzbit91:

Tell her to take a chill pill, life's too short! grin grin grin
Lol. I should tell her? grin
This message hard to deliver o
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Udochee(m): 8:20pm On May 29, 2017
amicable09:

And her last word to me is always, 'Don't forget to go home. But I need that report before morning'.
dis one weak me pass. Amy with time the lady will soft pedal. just keep your A-game on always

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 8:23pm On May 29, 2017
Jazmiynne:

You did say she's fashion police...

Well madam, it's time to step up your fashion game! If you intend to make a career out of your job, you have got to get along with your supervisor. Especially since she has already set herself at a success pedestal - you like it or not, people (who already think u are a bit unqualified for d 'top' role) are going to compare u to her. That your male boss must really like you. He simply put you right up close to what should have been your competition and placed u as understudy.
Mmmh. True talk! There's no way in hell I can compete with her. I'm not her match at all. The babe has paid her dues and me, I have decided to carry a cool head so I can learn all she knows. Maybe it's still too early for me to really get along with her.

Amy stop complaining and start working already undecided (where is a 'roll eyes' smiley when I need one?)
Lol. Yes mah!

So back to the topic....

Step up your fashion game... So that you give her something to compliment (in her mind, she most probably won't say it out at first)... So that you know how and what to compliment her on _ and by all means compliment her! Refuse to ALWAYS be official. Don't make mistake and be too casual or playful sha o... Just choose the timing wisely and don't patronise her while at it - if u don't like sth she's wearing, shut up. Compliment only what u like else u wld just sound fake and turn her off
I will start complimenting her. It's easier telling another lady she looks beautiful and her hair is lovely than telling my supervisor. Because as she's walking in, it seems she has an accusation in her mouth once it opens for me.

Sometimes when I get to work and there's still a few minutes before 8, I walk to a friend's table to gist and laugh, so by the time I go back to my desk, she starts with, 'The training school party is still on right?' Lol. If she finds them around me gisting, she gives them their share. Now, when they sight her coming, everyone disperses.

You sef no get house wey u fit work from? Take some of the work home too na, u mustn't always sleep inside the office... Pick at least one day a week where u go home together or at least get to walk her to her bustop or car

Lol. I just have to laugh. Jaz, you have no idea the time I left the office on Friday. Everyone on the floor, had to intervene to drive me home. Still I was the last person to leave. They even teased me by saying that by Tuesday, I will no longer be an ET grin. I can't take anything home o! I get home exhausted everyday.

She drives home through my route but I fear there may be an awkward silence in the car if we go home together. I never wan try am yet. This week I go change small cheesy

Again if u are planning to spend some off-work time with her, u are going to have to know what to discuss... U already found one out - fashion.... There are more, find them out

AND BY ALL MEANS...

Work Your Ass Out To Do Your Job So Good Even Satan Would Commend You. See the truth is when u get your groove going, u won't need to work so hard... But for now, roll up ya sleeves and WORK!

You didn't describe her like she's the "Devil on Prada", so I guess this should work smiley
Yea, right! For some of us making friends with females may take a while but it's not impossible. I will win her over with time. Only that, it may take me longer than necessary cheesy but eventually, I will.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 8:35pm On May 29, 2017
myke92:
Pls, can anyone help with directions to idowu Taylor Street, Victoria Island from Oshodi... thanks

Option 1: From Oshodi under bridge enter BRT going to CMS. Once at CMS, enter a bus going to Law School, tell the conductor you want to stop at Idowu Taylor.

Option 2: Take Uber from your area directly to Idowu Taylor. angry

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 8:42pm On May 29, 2017
amicable09:

Yea, right! For some of us making friends with females may take a while

but if it is to be jumping upandan following Nairaland boys like pepeye, you know how to do that? undecided
See your life.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Xzbit91: 9:13pm On May 29, 2017
amicable09:

Actually it's not hard. Tell her with a straight face, she'll be shocked at your audacity. Left with no choice but to laugh, just then you say "ha, thought I'd never get you to do that".
cheesy

**Disclaimer**
Try it at your own peril
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by olushaggy(m): 9:15pm On May 29, 2017
Hi Nairalanders,
A Feed Milling Company requires the services of experienced Sales Reps to cover Aba and Anambra sales territory.
Strictly for an experienced candidate in feed milling industry.
If interested, forward your CVs to hrtopfeed.crs@gmail.com.
The interview has already been fixed for the first week in June 2017.
Urgent Please!!!
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by myke92(m): 9:41pm On May 29, 2017
LastMumu:

Option 1: From Oshodi under bridge enter BRT going to CMS. Once at CMS, enter a bus going to Law School, tell the conductor you want to stop at Idowu Taylor.

Option 2: Take Uber from your area directly
to Idowu Taylor. angry

Thanks brother, I ll stick with option 1.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by SuperWorld(m): 1:58am On May 30, 2017
Please I'm a civil engineering student and I need a place to do my IT.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Babacele: 2:10am On May 30, 2017
amicable09:

me love this Veratherapy...a bittersweet pill to top your notch n raise your bar( don't care abt the meaning just go with the flow). Be a perfectionist too and beat General Vera to this game. Read more,exercise more, and network more especially with folks who understand the business probably from other dept/bank/branch without her knowing about it. Who says you don't have the luxury of time visiting the potential experienced folks for some lessons? O gosh ! haven't you hear of the power of the social media? While being present with the holy witch, you may be Watsaping Miss Kate from TBS branch to enrich your arsenal. Be smart n don't let her ever smell your moves.
Respect her the more without patronizing her.
Sleep more, yes sleep even if na 4-5 hours of deep sleep daily ,and on Sundays.. Hot tea or hot bath at night can aid deep sleep.

Eat healthy more, think positive more, talk less but breath in more most often for it has a magic I can't really explain except to say it feeds your cells with more fresh oxygen and life which gives your brain fresh blood n also enables you to with stand stress. Oh water! always keep a bottle close by.
Of course pray more and be yourself after all.

It may take you years to meet up with her present professional height but you can be consoled with the fact she wasn't as good Amicable09 when she was in your shoe.
Just ride on.
peace.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 5:15am On May 30, 2017
Udochee:

dis one weak me pass. Amy with time the lady will soft pedal. just keep your A-game on always
I'm very sure she will. It's just an initial front she's putting up as a lady boss concerned.

How you dey na?
Good morning Udo.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 5:22am On May 30, 2017
LastMumu:

but if it is to be jumping upandan following Nairaland boys like pepeye, you know how to do that? undecided
See your life.
Lwkmd! grin grin grin

Where is this one from
Boy Alinco! be very careful o cheesy
Send me PM you no gree. Now you want to beef me.

Wo!, is it your follow?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 5:48am On May 30, 2017
Babacele:
me love this Veratherapy...a bittersweet pill to top your notch n raise your bar( don't care abt the meaning just go with the flow). Be a perfectionist too and beat General Vera to this game. Read more,exercise more, and network more especially with folks who understand the business probably from other dept/bank/branch without her knowing about it. Who says you don't have the luxury of time visiting the potential experienced folks for some lessons? O gosh ! haven't you hear of the power of the social media? While being present with the holy witch, you may be Watsaping Miss Kate from TBS branch to enrich your arsenal. Be smart n don't let her ever smell your moves.
Respect her the more without patronizing her.
Sleep more, yes sleep even if na 4-5 hours of deep sleep daily ,and on Sundays.. Hot tea or hot bath at night can aid deep sleep.

Eat healthy more, think positive more, talk less but breath in more most often for it has a magic I can't really explain except to say it feeds your cells with more fresh oxygen and life which gives your brain fresh blood n also enables you to with stand stress. Oh water! always keep a bottle close by.
Of course pray more and be yourself after all.

It may take you years to meet up with her present professional height but you can be consoled with the fact she wasn't as good Amicable09 when she was in your shoe.
Just ride on.
peace.
Better person! cheesy
Thanks Babacele, I always find myself trying to figure out what you probably studied in school because it is different from what you are practicing now cheesy

Your love for water is real. As I drink water today, I'll remember you and everything you said to me here. Thank you again.

Good morning.

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 6:04am On May 30, 2017
Xzbit91:

Actually it's not hard. Tell her with a straight face, she'll be shocked at your audacity. Left with no choice but to laugh, just then you say "ha, thought I'd never get you to do that".
cheesy

**Disclaimer**
Try it at your own peril
Hahahaha.
You're a clown!
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 6:53am On May 30, 2017
Job Title: Personal Driver (for a company staff)

Job Description
To drive the employer to and fro work and on every assignment within and outside lagos.
To be able to communicate in English and Yoruba
To ensure compliance with safety and traffic regulations
To maintain good knowledge of local routes and traffic patterns inside and outside lagos.
Responsible for daily maintenance of vehicle, documentation and technical trouble shooting as required.
To comply with health and safety policies and ensure safety always.

Interested candidate must possess:
Secondary School Certificate
At least 5 years experience in driving
Must be presentable and dress neatly at all times.
Readiness to travel and sleep outside lagos on short notice.
Must be able to provide solid guarantors and letter of attestation which will be verified.
Have a valid driving license. (if you don't have pls don't bother to call)
Serious applicant call 07066715475.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1282) (1283) (1284) (1285) (1286) (1287) (1288) ... (1490) (Reply)

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.