Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,131 members, 7,807,428 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:21 PM

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom - Jobs/Vacancies (1314) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom (2413528 Views)

Jobs/Vacancies Section Directory! / Most Kinds Of People In Nairaland's Jobs/vacancies Section / Using The Nairaland Jobs/Vacancies Section: Rules & General Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1311) (1312) (1313) (1314) (1315) (1316) (1317) ... (1490) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Sapiosexuality(m): 5:39pm On Jul 23, 2017
phykel:

I only uploaded my CV on their portal......few months back.
Okay. You did documentation with them earlier?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by HighKing01(m): 7:25am On Jul 24, 2017
I need a job badly
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 7:48am On Jul 24, 2017
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by kelebest: 3:35pm On Jul 24, 2017
Hello house, Please who knows about Grandlead Heritage Located in IKeja. I saw their advert last week Friday and applied and they sent me this message today.
"We recently received your application via our online opening.
we are impressed with your expertise.
However, the human resource team officially invite you for an aptitude test/oral assessment of an open portfolio as schedule below:

Date: 25/07/2017

Time: 9am

Venue: 5 Surulere Industrial road, (3rd floor surulere house), Universal B/stop, Adeniji jones way, Ogba, ikeja lagos. Come with an update hard copy of your RESUME.
Be punctual, dress corporate and ensure you print a hard copy of this email, to be presented at the point accreditation at the security department
best regards.
Hr Team (Uzoma mascordhr1)
weblink: grandleadheritage.org

I want to know if they are genuine before traveling from Ibadan to Lagos. I need your responses please.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by tpapi: 4:05pm On Jul 24, 2017
ok
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by sayentease(m): 4:26pm On Jul 24, 2017
kelebest:
Hello house, Please who knows about Grandlead Heritage Located in IKeja. I saw their advert last week Friday and applied and they sent me this message today.
However, the human resource team officially invite you for an aptitude test/oral assessment of an open portfolio as schedule below:

Venue: 5 Surulere Industrial road, (3rd floor surulere house), Universal B/stop, Adeniji jones way, Ogba, ikeja lagos. Come with an update hard copy of your RESUME.
Be punctual, dress corporate and ensure you print a hard copy of this email, to be presented at the point accreditation at the security department
best regards.
)HR team mascot

I want to know if they are genuine before traveling from Ibadan to Lagos. I need your responses please.

If you have enough money bro.. Try it out... But if you're coming with your last card.. Please don't.

The bolded actually means the person that is referring you and you will register under him when you get there.
Typical of GNLD

2 Likes

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Sapiosexuality(m): 6:12pm On Jul 24, 2017
kelebest:

best regards.
Hr Team (Uzoma mascordhr1)

Don't even go there. They are scam. GNLD.

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Juliches: 6:38pm On Jul 24, 2017
Please any job for Anambra State, Onitsha Or Awka or any part of Anambra. Tired of staying at home....... Pls help a friend and post any genuine vacancy .... Thanks
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jul 24, 2017
VACANCY IN AUDIT AND CONSULTING COMPANY
QUALIFICATION - OND IN ACCOUNTANCY OR BANKING AND FINANCE
JOB SPECIFICATION - AUDIT TRAINEE
SEX - MALE

send your cv to emmonconsulting2010@yahoo.com
or apply in person to
emmon consulting ltd
14 amara olu street, agidingbi
cbd, ikeja, lagos
off lateef jakande road.
by first gate bus stop
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by dharmmylolar(m): 7:37pm On Jul 24, 2017
Your Cv has been Reviewed by the mgt, PRETADINCE-INC LTD,shortlists you for an INTERVIEW on Tue 25/7/17 by 9am @13 oladosu strt,off toyin Ikeja.Dr(mrs) sikemi.

Please anyone know this place and how real so I don't fall victim of GNLD
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by walexluv: 8:42pm On Jul 24, 2017
dharmmylolar:
Your Cv has been Reviewed by the mgt, PRETADINCE-INC LTD,shortlists you for an INTERVIEW on Tue 25/7/17 by 9am @13 oladosu strt,off toyin Ikeja.Dr(mrs) sikemi.

Please anyone know this place and how real so I don't fall victim of GNLD

I got same text but I can't remember if I applied.. Am. Calling d number but not pickingup
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ekele99(m): 9:14pm On Jul 24, 2017
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Profandie(m): 9:16pm On Jul 24, 2017
singlessubway:
VACANCY IN AUDIT AND CONSULTING COMPANY
QUALIFICATION - OND IN ACCOUNTANCY OR BANKING AND FINANCE
JOB SPECIFICATION - AUDIT TRAINEE
SEX - MALE

send your cv to emmonconsulting2010@yahoo.com
or apply in person to
emmon consulting ltd
14 amara olu street, agidingbi
cbd, ikeja, lagos
off lateef jakande road.
by first gate bus stop
Good evening
Can BSc apply?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by DaraMike(f): 9:27pm On Jul 24, 2017
Pls I urgently need GMAT 2012/2013 ... I would really appreciate if anybody can help me with it
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by nkcares(f): 10:36pm On Jul 24, 2017
nkcares:
A medium scale company is looking to hire a smart, intelligent and hardworking graduate with a Bsc degree or HND in Accounting.

Title: Account/Administrative Intern

Job Description: Monitoring and controlling cash flow
Generate payment request and petty cash

Manage the registry and Maintain order levels for store items/office supplies through adequate inventory management

Analyze maintenance & related operations, Offers support on all admin related matters to the Admin

Promote workplace safety and enforce health and other facility regulations

And other duties that could be assigned

How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and Capability Statement Letter to: john.recruit009@gmail.com using Account/Admin Intern as Email title
Application Deadline : 10th August 2017

This job is still open to applicants. So far they have been getting applications from people not residing in Onitsha. If you can't go for the interview at Onitsha,
please do not apply. Also this is a permanent job for an Accountant /Administrative Officer please.
- Age range: 24 - 34
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Mrbabra: 12:12am On Jul 25, 2017
water covers church building in port harcourt

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQocRCFY3gY
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by princeade86(m): 3:14am On Jul 25, 2017
i nid an hotel job. I had 8 years experience in an hospitality industries. If you help me get, please call 09091506614. Thanks so much
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by EEmTiJ: 9:54am On Jul 25, 2017
A friend is urgently in need of a Smart and intelligent, good looking and neat PA who is ready to learn, female preferably. Proximity to oworonshoki is key, if you don't reside close to oworonshoki please do not try. Pay is 30k
Call, 08133079582.

Dead line Tomorrow 26/7/2017, 12noon.

Tnx
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Juliches: 9:57am On Jul 25, 2017
nkcares:

This job is still open to applicants. So far they have been getting applications from people not residing in Onitsha. If you can't go for the interview at Onitsha,
please do not apply. Also this is a permanent job for an Accountant /Administrative Officer please.
Have applied and fully residing in onitsha with working experience too, but no messages yet.... When should we expect Thanks
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Tompeters(m): 11:23am On Jul 25, 2017
WHO ELSE GOT THIS INVITE OR HAD AN INTERVIEW WITH THEM ALSO..... PLS HELP OUT.... LEMME KNOW WAT QUESTIONS THEY ASK AND HOW THEIR INTERVIEW LOOKS LIKE
Hi,
Sequel to your interest in our vacancy, you're invited for an interview at WORKFORCE GROUP, Beside UPS, Gbagada, Lagos on Wed 26th/July at 10AM.
Rgds,
Ayo A
I applied for the position of POS MERCHANT
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Tompeters(m): 5:35pm On Jul 25, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
Okay. You did documentation with them earlier?
Hello, good pm sir.... I need help on this... I applied for the post of POS MERCHANT

WHO ELSE GOT THIS INVITE OR HAS HAD AN INTERVIEW WITH THEM ALSO..... PLS HELP OUT.... LEMME KNOW WAT QUESTIONS THEY ASK AND HOW THEIR INTERVIEW LOOKS LIKE
Hi,
Sequel to your interest in our vacancy, you're invited for an interview at workforce GROUP, Beside UPS, Gbagada, Lagos on Wed 26th/July at 10AM.
Rgds,
Ayo A
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Sapiosexuality(m): 8:09pm On Jul 25, 2017
Tompeters:
Hello, good pm sir.... I need help on this... I applied for the post of POS MERCHANT

WHO ELSE GOT THIS INVITE OR HAS HAD AN INTERVIEW WITH THEM ALSO..... PLS HELP OUT.... LEMME KNOW WAT QUESTIONS THEY ASK AND HOW THEIR INTERVIEW LOOKS LIKE
Hi,
Sequel to your interest in our vacancy, you're invited for an interview at workforce GROUP, Beside UPS, Gbagada, Lagos on Wed 26th/July at 10AM.
Rgds,
Ayo A
Sir? Please, don't make me look old. I'm still a fresh jobless boy. cheesy.

To be frank, I don't know. But I've noticed that interviewers love to ask what prepared us for the role we are been interviewed. Once you know what POS Merchants do and why you think you can do well there, the rest depends on how you respond to questions bothering on healthy human behaviour. Ask around too.

2 Likes

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by phykel(m): 8:31pm On Jul 25, 2017
Tompeters:

Hi,
Rgds,
Ayo A

Workforce is currently recruiting for Sterling bank marketers 40k package and also sale of a solar charged panel 30 k package.

I was there on monday.If u dey interested.
Good luck
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jul 25, 2017
Merit Telecoms Nigeria Limited is an independent and recognized leader in providing wireless voice and data turnkey services to the telecommunication industry.

We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Company Driver

Job Details
A company driver is needed for immediate recruitment.
Applicants should be situated around Illupeju and its environs.
Application Closing Date
31st July, 2017.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: hr@merittel.com
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jul 25, 2017
A reputable printing company based in Shomolu area within the Lagos State Mainland Metropolis, urgently requires the professional services of qualified candidates to fill the vacant position:

Job Title: Graphic Artist

Requirements
Minimum of 3 years experience in creative design industry
Professional Certificate Diploma in Microsoft Office and Corel Draw
Salary
Salaries are Negotiable plus other attractive incentives.
Application Closing Date
8th August, 2017.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their detailed CV's with contact Phone Numbers to: GAPrintingDUNBoard@gmail.com
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Tompeters(m): 11:31pm On Jul 25, 2017
phykel:

Workforce is currently recruiting for Sterling bank marketers 40k package and also sale of a solar charged panel 30 k package.

Good luck
OK bro, was it a test they conducted or normal interview
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Ngobabe09: 12:13am On Jul 26, 2017
Pls guys I need your help. Does anyone know the kind of question one should expect when going for the aptitude test of Department of Petroleum Resources.
I'd really appreciate your replies. Thanks!
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Juliches: 12:21am On Jul 26, 2017
phykel:

Good luck
Na only for lag workforce they Recurit, when e go reach Anambra side, all this jobs are mainly in Lagos
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Juliches: 12:32am On Jul 26, 2017
Pls nairaland pals, do u know about any job at Anambra state or any where I can submit my or any recruitment firm recruiting for people in Anambra , pls help a friend in need and post the vacancy or any info ......
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by jaylovesella(f): 7:41am On Jul 26, 2017
nkcares:

How much is the salary?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1311) (1312) (1313) (1314) (1315) (1316) (1317) ... (1490) (Reply)

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.