Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,555 members, 7,809,025 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:13 PM

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom - Jobs/Vacancies (1345) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom (2414397 Views)

Jobs/Vacancies Section Directory! / Most Kinds Of People In Nairaland's Jobs/vacancies Section / Using The Nairaland Jobs/Vacancies Section: Rules & General Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1342) (1343) (1344) (1345) (1346) (1347) (1348) ... (1490) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 12:30pm On Sep 14, 2017
https://refejobs./
The best job site in Nigeria
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by CoCoLav(f): 12:37pm On Sep 14, 2017
LastMumu:

Reply mention you no go reply mention, reply pm you no go reply pm, if I have catch you eh, if I catch you eh, na that day you go sabi say nose senior anus. angry angry

Lol! Sorry...I'm just very lazy. I have sent you what you asked for.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Phelixblaq(m): 1:54pm On Sep 14, 2017
Hi guys, did anyone recieve mail from stanbic IBtc?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 3:35pm On Sep 14, 2017
This is to invite you for an interview as Sales and Marketing Officer with our client in Abia.

Detail as follows:
Date:     16/09/2017.
Time:    12:00:00 PM.
Venue:  ETISALAT OFFICE BUILDING. 3RD FLOOR, 44 NEW MARKET ROAD, ONITSHA. ANAMBRA STATE

Do attend the interview with a means of identification as security procedures are strict. Also go with a copy of your CV and your credentials for sighting.

Kindly confirm availability by acknowledging this email.

Best Regards,

Purple Prime Limited
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 3:36pm On Sep 14, 2017
EMUK:
This is to invite you for an interview as Sales and Marketing Officer with our client in Abia.

Detail as follows:
Date:     16/09/2017.
Time:    12:00:00 PM.
Venue:  ETISALAT OFFICE BUILDING. 3RD FLOOR, 44 NEW MARKET ROAD, ONITSHA. ANAMBRA STATE

Do attend the interview with a means of identification as security procedures are strict. Also go with a copy of your CV and your credentials for sighting.

Kindly confirm availability by acknowledging this email.

Best Regards,

Purple Prime Limited
plz who knows a thing about that
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by richy111: 3:55pm On Sep 14, 2017
Helloooooooooo JLanders... please I'm in need of a job. I'm a B.Sc(Hons.) holder in computer science. thanks!
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 6:44pm On Sep 14, 2017
CoCoLav:

Lol! Sorry...I'm just very lazy. I have sent you what you asked for.

Lol okay, I have seen what you sent me. I owe you one Cocolav.

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by daymolar(m): 9:46pm On Sep 14, 2017
Your CV has been reviewed and you are hereby invited to an interview chat for the role of Receptionist.

Details of your interview are as follows;

Date: Friday,25th August, 2017.
Venue: Marias House, 9 Ibeju Lekki Street, Dolphin Estate, Ikoyi, Lagos.
Time: 10:00am

Come along with your CV and passport photograph .

Kindly reply this mail to confirm your availability.

I applied for a PA nd not a receptionist

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by michony505(m): 9:58pm On Sep 14, 2017
johnime:
Graysmooth:
Hi,
Who is interested in submitting CV's manually? This online application process is so so competitive. Let's try going from one company to another and I am very sure we can meet someone who will be our "connection" since getting a good job in this country is based on connection. I got my previous job with a bank when my friend and i visited their head office to submit our CV, their vacancy wasn't even advertised online...we just went to drop our CV's at various companies situated at Lagos island that faithful day , on getting to this bank, we met a staff who had mercy on us. He collected our CV's and ensured he followed up till the end. Unfortunately my friend didn't pass the test.

We can try, you may never know who you'll meet.
If you're interested, we can chat up via whatsapp..x Please, only serious people.
interested

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by asakunade(m): 10:11pm On Sep 14, 2017
Medical Representative

ENUGU; LAGO; KANO; OSUN; ILORIN; JIGAWA
KATSINA; KADUNA; MAIDUGURI; MAKURDI

Requirements:
- B.sc or HND in Sciences.
- 2 years experience in Health care or pharmaceutical industry.

Interested candidates should urgently send their cv to gfloxinvestments@gmail.com
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by XVIER(m): 1:33am On Sep 15, 2017
Flow23:
how many years experience? Cod a company I know needs a civil Engr...
good day sir pls i also studied building tech. will be glad if you can secure me a job, i don't mind any location though i base in Kaduna
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Hollar007(m): 6:27am On Sep 15, 2017
Bestie0309:
Hello Guys, A friend of mine is looking for a job. He is a Civil Engineering Graduate with 2.1. He is also experienced in Architectural stuffs.

I'm interested in the offer I'm currently working in an engineering firm..... I'm capable in structural, architectural, Mechanical and electrical design. I'm based in Lagos ready to relocate

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Hollar007(m): 6:28am On Sep 15, 2017
Bestie0309:
Hello Guys, A friend of mine is looking for a job. He is a Civil Engineering Graduate with 2.1. He is also experienced in Architectural stuffs.

I'm interested in the offer I'm currently working in an engineering firm..... I'm capable in structural, architectural, Mechanical, electrical design and currently learning highway design. I'm based in Lagos ready to relocate.... I'm ready to show some of my works

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ILuvMerije(f): 6:53am On Sep 15, 2017
Jenloh:
Good evening nairalanders. I just got a job offer in Lagos, around Lekki axis and I am to resume on Monday. Please I am in urgent need of accommodation or where to put up till I can get a place of my own. if you have any info or you can help with a place to put up, please do help me out. Thanks.

please can I get a self contain apartment for 150,000 within Jakande - ajah,- bogije axis?
HI please respond to your mail

I've tried so many times but it keeps failing to deliver. contact me on graciousmercy151@yahoo.com
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by luvlyADESUWA(f): 9:42am On Sep 15, 2017
pls Nairalanders, I actually studied Economics and statistics, member of Chartered institute of customer relationship management also with a work experience training @Etisalat...

when it comes to customers care affair, its excellence, when it comes to Account affair, i am present, when it comes to managerial affair, I am present too...

pls, I am in need of a job, I am currently in Benin city, relocation is not a problem pls...

economistadesuwa2015@gmail.com
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Bestie0309(f): 11:01am On Sep 15, 2017
Hollar007:

I'm interested in the offer I'm currently working in an engineering firm..... I'm capable in structural, architectural, Mechanical, electrical design and currently learning highway design. I'm based in Lagos ready to relocate.... I'm ready to show some of my works

Read the post again

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by iphi(m): 1:00pm On Sep 15, 2017
is there any biometric (timing and attendance) job available? Whatsapp 08131836127
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by dammygee: 1:24pm On Sep 15, 2017
Marketer/Business Development Manager

Marketer/Business Development Manager is urgently needed.
Candidate must be an OND graduate
Job Description
Qualified candidates,please forward resume to careers@harafbangroup.com or azeezat.alaka@harafbangroup.com
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by adiyemama(m): 1:45pm On Sep 15, 2017
If you are looking for a place to get a PLAN ROLL NYLON and all sizes of Nylon including Nylon producing materials? I will give it to you with a good price and we can also deliver it to you anywhere in Nigeria with a little transportation fee.

Our company is located in Lagos, and we produce all sort of nylon, we also print on Nylon and we also sell materials producing materials. you can contact me by email akin_segun@yahoo.com or through my phone number 08079876039, 07069586800

I will appreciate doing business with you

Akinola Segun
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by johnime: 2:37pm On Sep 15, 2017
Whitefield Hotels Limited is a new hotel that welcomes its guest with outstanding service, efficiency, natural warmth and inviting ambience. We will go the extra mile to make your stay a home away from home experience, whether you are here for business, recreation, hideaway, or pleasure. The hotel offers unmatched services and facilities.

We are recruiting to fill the position of:

Job Title: Waitress/Waiter

Job Description
Take order and serve food/drinks order.
Requirement
Candidates should possess relevant qualifications.
Application Closing Date
1st October, 2017.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV's to: thebesthotel2015@gmail.com
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by gwxrecuitment: 6:27pm On Sep 15, 2017
An Admin Manager with 5-7 years experience and competent in Asset/Budget/Vendor management is needed in a logistics firm.

Experienced and matured drivers are also needed.

Applicants should be resident on the mainland and environs.

Cv should be sent to gwxrecruitment@yahoo.com
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Felusconi: 8:25pm On Sep 15, 2017
Good evening on this thread. pls help me to confirm if there is a company called Schleez NIG LTD @49, olowu str, banks way, Ikeja, Lagos.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by saobobo80: 7:02am On Sep 16, 2017
Do you need job? Do you live in Lagos? Do you live around Ketu/Mile 12 Can you teach English Language? Do you have qualification? (BED,BSC,HND,NCE in English Language or Mass com)
If your answer is YES then come to: FIRST CHOICE COLLEGE, 31, BAKARE STR, KETU-ALAPERE, LAGOS STATE. For enquiry, call. Mrs. Adebayo on 08033777606. I wish you BEST OF LUCK.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by LOUIS6(m): 7:29am On Sep 16, 2017
johnime:
Whitefield Hotels Limited is a new hotel that welcomes its guest with outstanding service, efficiency, natural warmth and inviting ambience. We will go the extra mile to make your stay a home away from home experience, whether you are here for business, recreation, hideaway, or pleasure. The hotel offers unmatched services and facilities.

We are recruiting to fill the position of:

Job Title: Waitress/Waiter

Job Description
Take order and serve food/drinks order.
Requirement
Candidates should possess relevant qualifications.
Application Closing Date
1st October, 2017.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV's to: thebesthotel2015@gmail.com
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by LOUIS6(m): 7:43am On Sep 16, 2017
UniqueDennis:
Good day people..

Please i need 5 persons for a Digital Marketing Job..

Its a flexible job and can be done from anywhere as long as you have a good smart phone and social media accounts since its majorly an Online job. You just need to put in a reasonable level of dedication, time and effort buts its not difficult... More like a side job

The basic requirements for this job are:-

- A stable internet connection,
- A proper smartphone,
- A What's App account
- A Twitter Account
&
- A Facebook Account among other social media platforms like Instagram to properly promote and execute the job..

Having a PC would be an added advantage to properly execute jobs..

Payment/salary is performance-based but a minimum of 20k monthly..

If Interested send me a mail @ [dennis8nneka@gmail.com] with a copy of your cv and your whatsapp number so we carry on from there.. You are Welcome

That notwithstanding, please check my signature and help a brother.. Thanks
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by UniqueDennis(m): 1:05pm On Sep 16, 2017
vinneyville:

Just sent you a mail. I have a functioning twitter, facebook, instagram and whatsapp accnt.

Good day.. Please i am very sorry, this deal is currently off... But u can contact footgame.com.ng or their facebook page if you care to be an agent for them.. thank you
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by kemkem303: 2:03pm On Sep 16, 2017
Gud pm jlanders. Pls I need a job very urgently. I am an hnd graduate of estate management. Wishing to hearing from someone soonest.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by dejiconde(m): 2:49pm On Sep 16, 2017
Hello how,
Please who can direct mi to this location frm v.i and any info abt them?

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by UniqueDennis(m): 4:38pm On Sep 16, 2017
I salute the house. Pls i need directions on how to get to Lekki (dont know the phase yet) from Berger.. I am currently at Areppo, Ogun state to be precise but which is very close to Berger. I do see buses going to Ojoto, 7up etc from here.. Thanks
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 6:32am On Sep 17, 2017
Pls I need <b>job </b> ooo With my ssce result Pls is their any available job [b]Pls I need <b>job </b> ooo With my ssce result Pls is their any available job [/b]Pls I need <b>job </b> ooo With my ssce result Pls is their any available job

(1) (2) (3) ... (1342) (1343) (1344) (1345) (1346) (1347) (1348) ... (1490) (Reply)

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.