Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,052 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:08 AM

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom - Jobs/Vacancies (1369) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom (2413916 Views)

Jobs/Vacancies Section Directory! / Most Kinds Of People In Nairaland's Jobs/vacancies Section / Using The Nairaland Jobs/Vacancies Section: Rules & General Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1366) (1367) (1368) (1369) (1370) (1371) (1372) ... (1490) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by angacy: 6:37am On Nov 11, 2017
If you hold a degree B.Eng Mechanical Engineering, Biochemistry/Laboratory Technology,Electrical Engineering, Experience in Rice Mill Plant, Boiler Operation and Rice Mill operation in general send your cv to angacyrecruitportal@gmail.com or angacygroup@gmail.com URGENTLY

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by adukemi2016(f): 9:39am On Nov 11, 2017
maduabuchi2014:
Good evening house, I was invited for an aptitude test with Hallmark consolidated plc.Please, whoever has any information about them should share.Thanks.

dey are insurance company,it is legit but na commission job jare
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ganie(m): 10:07am On Nov 11, 2017
embodiment:
RECRUITMENT NIGERIA
Our Client, a leading Financial Institution is urgently looking to engage the services of Digital Geeks in Ekiti and Ondo.

JOB DESCRIPTION
 Digital geeks will activate customers on the mobile banking platform and grow the customer base.
 Digital Geeks will need to be sharp-witted, eloquent, confident, courteous, smart, charming and tech savvy.

The role is a contract role to be renewed based on performance

QUALIFICATIONS

 ONLY fresh graduates with BSC/HND/OND need to apply.
 ONLY candidates within the age range of 21-32

Please attach the following documents to your email application-
*Valid means of ID
*Birth certificate
*NYSC Certificate (optional for ONLY OND Holders)
*Educational Certificate
* CV

Applicants should send their CVs to: resumes@kimberly-ryan.net using the job title and your current location (State) as the subject of the mail.

If you do not meet the above requirements, please DO NOT apply.
Pls is this vacancy still open?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Orpe7(m): 4:35pm On Nov 11, 2017
Ralphdan:

Does my course of study have to be finance related?

No
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jozeeprosper(m): 5:43pm On Nov 11, 2017
Tunbolity:
Hi guys, how do I get to Oba Adeyinka G.R.A, Ikeja from Oshodi? Thanks

Try Lara.ng ..

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ckeedee: 3:48pm On Nov 12, 2017
angacy:
If you hold a degree B.Eng Mechanical Engineering, Biochemistry/Laboratory Technology,Electrical Engineering, Experience in Rice Mill Plant, Boiler Operation and Rice Mill operation in general send your cv to angacyrecruitportal@gmail.com or angacygroup@gmail.com URGENTLY
Location pls?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by michelcedric(m): 7:01am On Nov 13, 2017

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by michelcedric(m): 7:05am On Nov 13, 2017

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 10:09am On Nov 13, 2017
For professional and Cheap website design,Mobile App development and Digital Marketing Starting from 50k
Contact MykDigital:
Email:mykdigital@outlook.com
Phone:08088362280
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by specxy(m): 11:24am On Nov 13, 2017
Hello people, any update about the past DPR aptitude test?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 11:59am On Nov 13, 2017
We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Legal Officer

Job Responsibilities
Draft, review and negotiate contracts, Production activities and handle the regulatory compliance associated with same.
Draft a wide variety of legal agreements, such as Memorandum of Agreements for all the Company’s services, professional services agreements, joint venture and joint marketing agreements, collaboration agreement etc.
Provide advice on corporate legal issues and business matters.
Provide legal support to all departmental projects and job functions
Ensure the development of service level agreements for service support and delivery.
Monitor Agreements to ensure compliance.
Renew all business permits before expiration.
Provide all such other administrative and secretarial duties as directed by the Legal Advisor & Company Secretary.
Prepare, review and modify contractual instruments to assist and support various business activities.
Negotiate, review and draft documentation for business transactions and prepare and advise on the necessary checklist to be adopted to ensure information is submitted on time.
Review and draft Contracts, Agreements and Internal policies and ensure that they are in compliance with all statutory/Legal requirements.
Ensure the monitoring of Regulatory compliance.
Formulate compliance check-lists to be used for the purpose of ensuring that all information required is provided accordingly.
Continuously monitor compliance with statutory obligations and provide relevant advice accordingly.
Prepare monthly /quarterly reports for the department for Management Meetings.
Perform any other responsibility as may be required by Management.
Qualifications
LLB and BL
Years of Experience
Minimum of 2 years’ work experience in the real estate industry is an added advantage
Professional Qualification:
Nigerian Bar Association
Functional Competencies:
Commercial Law
Advisory & Regulatory Compliance
Legal Contract drafting
Organizational Policies & Procedures
Legislation
Application Closing Date
Not Specified.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: careers@dukangroup.com

Note: Candidate must reside in Lekki/Ajah and its environment.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Graysmooth(f): 12:52pm On Nov 13, 2017
Youcharia:

So you haven't gotten anyone since the last time you posted something like this, two months ago?
Or they just weren't serious
They were complaining of no money to move around. They keep postponing undecided
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by tpapi: 1:03pm On Nov 13, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
Sir? Please! Don't address me with sir. I'm still young and it makes me feel old. Thanks for your understanding and cooperation.
wat makes u feel u r still young at dat ur age

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Sapiosexuality(m): 1:11pm On Nov 13, 2017
tpapi:
wat makes u feel u r still young at dat ur age
Feel. I love to FEEL I'm young. Spoken like you know my age. Or you are just working with a range.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by shady45(m): 1:25pm On Nov 13, 2017
Hello Dear friends,

If you are looking to start Online business of buying and selling from China and you do not know how to start.. I can teach you.

I started mine with as low as 50k and today am making it.

You can use online sales as your source of income.

Contact me to start your training
Call/WhatsApp: 08110594681.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by fejeerow(f): 1:50pm On Nov 13, 2017
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Rebirth(m): 2:22pm On Nov 13, 2017
We are recruiting Direct Sales Agents for a forward-thinking organization in Nigeria.

This role gives you an opportunity to kickstart your sales career while receiving guidance from some of the brightest minds in the industry.

As a Direct Sales Agent, you will be responsible for identifying potential customers and understanding their needs. You will be require to work on your own and will receive support from an effective operations team.

- Educational Requirements: OND/HND/BSc.
- Employment Status: Fixed Term with option for Permanent Contract
- Monthly Salary: N 30,000 - N 50,000 monthly
- Other Allowance: Commission based on sales performance bonus
- Benefits: Health Insurance and Life Insurance Cover

If interested, kindly apply using this link - <https://5thquadrant.has-jobs.com/direct-sales-representative-lagos/176015/0/apply>

Kindly forward to friends and family that might be interested

Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted

Thank you,
Recruitment Team
Fifth Quadrant Performance Ltd.

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Omosikiru1992: 2:35pm On Nov 13, 2017
Hi guys, Interested in submitting CV manually tomorrow please beep me at least I needs 2 pple who stays around Surulere, VI, and Ebute meta.... I stays on island.... I believed it can work out pls call if you are interested 08118543029
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by charlyazods(m): 2:50pm On Nov 13, 2017
Job Vacancy Alert: Offline Sales Agent at IROKO TV

Our client (iROKO Tv) is one of the largest Internet companies in West Africa with offices in Lagos, London, New York and Johannesburg. They are a well-funded, Venture Capital backed internet business. This company has been featured in publications such as CNN, CNBC Africa, BBC, NY Times, Variety, Financial Times, Economist, The Sunday Times, The Times, Forbes, Techcrunch and many others. They now have openings for Offline Sales Agents in various locations in Lagos.

PS: ENSURE YOU READ THE METHOD OF APPLICATION AND ADHERE TO IT STRICTLY. ONLY CANDIDATES WHOSE APPLICATIONS SENT IN THE REQUESTED FORMAT WILL BE INTERVIEWED.

Work Locations include:
- Ikeja
- Victoria Island
- Surulere
- Lekki / Ajah
- Alimosho
- Isolo/Okota
- Yaba
- Ajah
- Maryland
- Trade Fair/Alaba
- Iyana Ipaja/Idimu
- Ketu
- Ikorodu
- Apapa

For more Information and METHOD OF APPLICATION:
http://myjobsinnigeria..com.ng/2017/11/job-vacancy-alert-offline-sales-agent.html

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Sapiosexuality(m): 4:20pm On Nov 13, 2017
charlyazods:
Job Vacancy Alert: Offline Sales Agent at IROKO TV

Our client (iROKO Tv) is one of the largest Internet companies in West Africa with offices in Lagos, London, New York and Johannesburg. They are a well-funded, Venture Capital backed internet business. This company has been featured in publications such as CNN, CNBC Africa, BBC, NY Times, Variety, Financial Times, Economist, The Sunday Times, The Times, Forbes, Techcrunch and many others. They now have openings for Offline Sales Agents in various locations in Lagos.

PS: ENSURE YOU READ THE METHOD OF APPLICATION AND ADHERE TO IT STRICTLY. ONLY CANDIDATES WHOSE APPLICATIONS SENT IN THE REQUESTED FORMAT WILL BE INTERVIEWED.

Work Locations include:
- Ikeja
- Victoria Island
- Surulere
- Lekki / Ajah
- Alimosho
- Isolo/Okota
- Yaba
- Ajah
- Maryland
- Trade Fair/Alaba
- Iyana Ipaja/Idimu
- Ketu
- Ikorodu
- Apapa

For more Information and METHOD OF APPLICATION:
http://myjobsinnigeria..com.ng/2017/11/job-vacancy-alert-offline-sales-agent.html
25000 naira job for graduate and they are still advertising. Why not drop it to the level of SSCE Holders?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by bangist: 6:06pm On Nov 13, 2017
Omosikiru1992:
Hi guys, Interested in submitting CV manually tomorrow please beep me at least I needs 2 pple who stays around Surulere, VI, and Ebute meta.... I stays on island.... I believed it can work out pls call if you are interested 08118543029
I don't understand, do you want to submit for them or you want them to submit for you?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 7:53pm On Nov 13, 2017
bangist:

I don't understand, do you want to submit for them or you want them to submit for you?
which job?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Luthercboi: 2:24am On Nov 14, 2017
pls i need someone to compose a nice CV for me... I'll settle d person

If u can help out.. Hit me on whatsapp @07015421422
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 8:04am On Nov 14, 2017
I am out of airtime. I sent you a pm already
Luthercboi:
pls i need someone to compose a nice CV for me... I'll settle d person

If u can help out.. Hit me on whatsapp @07015421422
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Alexx399: 8:38am On Nov 14, 2017
tpapi:
i av observed dat u v been posting dis advert daily for the past one full month, wat is happening to d applicants dat v been coming for d interview
we have hired some good hands, but still need more. Lack of skill is a major problem in the east .
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Pojomojo: 8:45am On Nov 14, 2017
I came to Abuja in 2003. A banking job brought me here, three years after, we were told to resign in the bank.
I have never been a person who relies on just one means of earning money. While still in the bank l used to sell corporate wears to my colleagues and even staff of other banks around. l was so prosperous to that extent that whenever salary was paid, l saved more money to add to my salary.
When l left the bank job, l took to the business in full and for two years l lived on it. ln the course of my selling clothes, mercy of God located me. l met a customer who introduced me to his office where l was getting supply contracts, within three months l made the money l never made in ten years of labour altogether.
I bought a plot of land and built a four bedroom flat on it in three weeks.
Meanwhile, while working in the bank, l used to have a dream where I see myself teaching in class and l used to wonder if l was going to leave my bank for teaching.
After losing the banking job and got frustrated in the business of selling corporate wears due to bad debts, I ferverently prayed to God to make another way for me. l got a job with a construction company as an accountant, l declined taking the job because some of my family friends children used to come for lessons in my house when they saw how brilliant my children were.
One of the parents of the children encouraged me to start a school, which l started about nine years ago.
Today I thank God for the decision that I made

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:13am On Nov 14, 2017
Alexx399:
we have hired some good hands, but still need more. Lack of skill is a major problem in the east .
Lack of which skill is a major problem in the east?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 10:17am On Nov 14, 2017
Professional skills, most of them are businessmen and women and nothing more
Sapiosexuality:
Lack of which skill is a major problem in the east?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Pojomojo: 10:27am On Nov 14, 2017
Beezy Ideas is an inspired Business Development and Branding enterprise with its core aim in fast tracking the business development and buildup processes of upcoming and growing companies and businesses in Africa.

We are recruting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Customer Care Representative

Requirements

Proven customer support experience or experience as a client service representative
Track record of over-achieving quota
Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
Excellent communication and presentation skills
Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
Possess a minimum of an OND.

Application Closing Date
28th February, 2018.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application to: p&j consulting and use Customer Care Representative as subject of the Mail.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1366) (1367) (1368) (1369) (1370) (1371) (1372) ... (1490) (Reply)

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)