Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,838 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:45 PM

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom - Jobs/Vacancies (1371) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom (2414277 Views)

Jobs/Vacancies Section Directory! / Most Kinds Of People In Nairaland's Jobs/vacancies Section / Using The Nairaland Jobs/Vacancies Section: Rules & General Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1368) (1369) (1370) (1371) (1372) (1373) (1374) ... (1490) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by femlordone(m): 2:03pm On Nov 15, 2017
If you have anybody with SAP's ERP system knowledge, there is a job opening for such person. Please send CV to femlordone@yahoo.com. Thanks
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by mavinjay1(m): 2:16pm On Nov 15, 2017
Hi. Please how do i get to Dolphin estate, Ikoyi from Ajah? Thanks in anticipation
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by luchel: 3:53pm On Nov 15, 2017
Looking for a graduate trainee opportunity?
Bincom ICT Solutions is hiring Python Trainee Developers.

Requirements
A passion for IT
Computer-related course of study is an advantage.
Previous Web Experience is an advantage. (HTML, CSS, etc)
Basic knowledge of PYTHON is an advantage

Apply at:http:///pythonintern

Application deadline:19/11/2017
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by hfally: 4:19pm On Nov 15, 2017
An online laundry company in Lagos is in need of Quality Assurance Officers who will also be in charge of pickup and delivery.

-Job Description-
• Approach Laundry firms in your neighbourhood and encourage them to sign up.
• Pick up and deliver laundry.
• Inspect items.

-Benefits-
• Bonus based on Key Performance Indicator.
• You will receive training that will expand your skill set to include Customer Relationship Management, Sales, and Quality Assurance.

-Qualifications-
Apart from the OND or SSCE certificate, these qualities are very much coveted:
• Honesty.
• Ability to communicate effectively in written English.
• Willingness to learn.

Please send your application to info @ wasche.ng and *register at*
https://wasche.ng/field-agent/register
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by luchel: 5:11pm On Nov 15, 2017
On going fulltime/part-time brand representation recruitment for residents in Ogun and Oyo with high renumerations register on https://bincomict.has-jobs.com/location-based-brand-representative-lagos/169477/0
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by rawdpiper(m): 5:16pm On Nov 15, 2017
Does a first class graduate have a better opportunity at employment and being invited for interviews than a second class upper graduate?

Especially in the multinational corporations.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by luchel: 6:17pm On Nov 15, 2017
PHP/MYSQL Trainee Developers urgently needed at Bincom ICT Solutions

Requirements -
A passion for IT
Computer-related course of study is an advantage.
Previous Web Experience is an advantage. (HTML, CSS, etc)
Basic knowledge of PHP & MySQL is an advantage

Candidates should apply at: http:///bincomphpmysqlintern

NOTE:Only Lagos residents should apply
Application deadline:19/11/2017
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by xrayfab: 8:33pm On Nov 15, 2017
please Pojomojo, can you text me on this phone or whatsapp me on 08027760099. It's urgent... Thank you
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by fab08: 9:00pm On Nov 15, 2017
Pls did anyone get an invite for interview from Glo @ JKK house, Anthony road?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by princealbashir: 10:16pm On Nov 15, 2017
Pojomojo:
I came to Abuja in 2003. A banking job brought me here, three years after, we were told to resign in the bank.
I have never been a person who relies on just one means of earning money. While still in the bank l used to sell corporate wears to my colleagues and even staff of other banks around. l was so prosperous to that extent that whenever salary was paid, l saved more money to add to my salary.
When l left the bank job, l took to the business in full and for two years l lived on it. ln the course of my selling clothes, mercy of God located me. l met a customer who introduced me to his office where l was getting supply contracts, within three months l made the money l never made in ten years of labour altogether.
I bought a plot of land and built a four bedroom flat on it in three weeks.
Meanwhile, while working in the bank, l used to have a dream where I see myself teaching in class and l used to wonder if l was going to leave my bank for teaching.
After losing the banking job and got frustrated in the business of selling corporate wears due to bad debts, I ferverently prayed to God to make another way for me. l got a job with a construction company as an accountant, l declined taking the job because some of my family friends children used to come for lessons in my house when they saw how brilliant my children were.
One of the parents of the children encouraged me to start a school, which l started about nine years ago.
Today I thank God for the decision that I made
Congratulations... Inspiring...

2 Likes

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by hfally: 5:49am On Nov 16, 2017
An online laundry company in Lagos is in need of Quality Assurance Officers who will also be in charge of pickup and delivery.

-Job Description-
• Inspect items.

-Benefits-
• You will receive training that will expand your skill set to include Customer Relationship Management, Sales, and Quality Assurance.

-Qualifications-
• Honesty.
• Willingness to learn.

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 11:48am On Nov 16, 2017
An Eye Clinic located in Ajah, Amuwo Odofin and Lekki is seeking for qualified candidate to fill in the role of a Customer Care / Front Desk.

Responsibilities / Skills / Experience / Requirements:
>> OND/HND/B.Sc in any field. Corp Members too can apply.
>> Excellent written and verbal communication skills
>>Marketing Skills
>> Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
>> Manage and optimize customer information on customer relationship management software
>> Advice on customer relationship management activities and ensure monthly reporting
>> A courteous, professional and friendly phone manner
>> Excellent organisation skills

METHOD OF APPLICATION:
Qualified and interested candidates should forward their CVs to lekki@hephzibaheyecare.com , amuwoodofin@hephzibaheyecare.com or ajah@hephzibaheyecare.com

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Thawy(f): 12:08pm On Nov 16, 2017
Anyone around ikorodu, ojota, Maryland interested in manual CV submission should hit me up on 080********
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Elkhiz: 2:45pm On Nov 16, 2017
please any cleaning job or estate trainee employment in ogun/lagos state..please notify me on this nub 09061724980
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by XCAMINO(m): 3:43pm On Nov 16, 2017
GENUINE VACANCIES
November 2017.
Parklands is searching, on behalf of its client, for high quality candidates to fulfil the following roles:
OPERATIONAL RISK ASSOCIATE - from N3.5m. Must have minimum of 4 years experience in similar role.
OPERATIONAL RISK & FRAUD ANALYST - from N2m. Must have minimum of 2 years experience in similar role.
INTERNAL AUDIT ASSOCIATE - from N5.5m.
Must have minimum of 5 years experience in similar role.
GENERAL REQUIREMENTS
Experience in risk management or finance environment, 2.1 degree in engineering, finance, computer science, maths or economics, NYSC completed, knowledge of technology, risk management and auditing.
Please send CVs and cover letters to abiola@parklandsstaff.com.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ihail(m): 4:50pm On Nov 16, 2017
Is there no Safety Officer job vacancy anywhere?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by SRK1(m): 6:01pm On Nov 16, 2017
A trustworthy writing agency looking to hire truly talented and professional writers!

Are you a professional writer who has written in exchange for money before, or are you just a talented writer who has a great writing skill? Your services are needed at one of the most credible writing agencies! We are looking for exceptional writers who can write truly great pieces.

How it works:
The process is as simple as us getting the job from our own clients and sending them to you with the budget and deadline specified on the work brief. We would normally require you to react to the job offers.

You will be required to write majorly ebooks and sales copies, and there's no limit to how much you can earn.

As soon as we get approvals on your work which don't normally take long, we will transfer your payment to you through instant transfer.

Just to be clear, who is this offer meant for?
1. For people who have written professionally before
2. Can produce excellent writings that will require little to no proofreading

Who is this offer not meant for?
1. People who would demand unrealistic rates
2. People who haven't written professionally before and doesn't have the skill. We will gladly work with you if you have no prior experience but have a great writing skill.

We are proposing a long-term working relationship, so how can we cheat you?

So, if you consider yourself up for the challenge, then, simply send us a mail now at:

mavenwriter02@gmail.com
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by JewelBukky(f): 6:58pm On Nov 16, 2017
Good evening people. I just graduated and in need of any short term/contract job I can get my hands on to keep me busy before going for NYSC either in Abj or Kano state. Please mention me if Uve got any.. .. Help a friend/sister in need. Thanks!
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Tamilicious07: 9:33am On Nov 17, 2017
Good morning.
Please can anyone send me dragnet questions. Please I have a dragnet exam that can come up any moment.
Thanks
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jayrealest: 9:49am On Nov 17, 2017
E
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Meyire: 10:40am On Nov 17, 2017
Goodday Nairalanders,

My core responsibility is placing candidates in roles that are a perfect fit for them.

That being said, I am a recruiter at Productive People and I have had a lot of success in recruitment. This spans across every sector of the economy.

Presently, there are many roles I’m recruiting for my client right now especially in the hospitality sector and for entry level candidates.

You can send your CVs to risikat.amedu@productivepeople.org and I will help you secure your dream job FOC.

For further inquiries, you can call 01-2934405.

Have a lovely day ahead.

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Pojomojo: 10:58am On Nov 17, 2017
I do not do phone drop ur mail
xrayfab:
please Pojomojo, can you text me on this phone or whatsapp me on 08027760099. It's urgent... Thank you
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Muhdhala: 3:38pm On Nov 17, 2017
Good day nairalanders, i need your assistance. I am trying to apply for may and baker company vacancy but I can't register, please kindly assist. Thanks.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by obajoey(m): 5:52pm On Nov 17, 2017
I have not been able to register too.
Muhdhala:
Good day nairalanders, i need your assistance. I am trying to apply for may and baker company vacancy but I can't register, please kindly assist. Thanks.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by raghavendra: 6:46am On Nov 18, 2017
Another Hiring round from Zuchanan Network

Quality control and optimization

Job Description
Your role is to provide quality control and optimization for our backlog of articles. This entails reviewing and updating articles with the necessary changes as stipulated by your direct Lead. After the review process of articles is complete, you will be responsible for vetting and ensuring future published articles adhere to SEO standards.

Skill-sets needed
Excellent proofreading skills
Good command of the use of English
Knowledge of blogging tools.
The ability to work with distributed teams with good communication skills.
You should have an eye for captivating title crafting.

If you are interested, send an email to business@zuchanannetwork.com with your resume clearly highlighting your experience with the said subject matter.

Prerequisites

This role expects you have access to the internet and a computer as it will be primarily an online role.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by SRK1(m): 12:11pm On Nov 18, 2017
It’s a new dawn for professional writers! Top ghostwriting agency is offering to pay really good rates!!

Are you a professional writer with experience writing successful ebooks or sales ads? Do you know how to write witty contents and original articles from the dome? You are needed at our writing firm.

Our operation is over the internet. We are willing to offer cool rates, but not unrealistic rates.

Typically, we send you the job, you complete it, we send to our clients for approval, and we transfer your payment to you!

This offer is for:
 Writers who can produce contents that will need little to no proofreading
 Professionals that won’t expect unrealistic rates
 Professionals who can produce original contents from the top and not by spinning

Send us a message now at mavenwriter02@gmail.com to begin!

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 1:02pm On Nov 18, 2017
Thawy:
Anyone around ikorodu, ojota, Maryland interested in manual CV submission should hit me up on 080********
u

Hi, I'm interested, I stay at ketu, graduate of Economics, really need a job fast, especially for xmas cool
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 1:22pm On Nov 18, 2017
hfally:

-Job Description-
• Inspect items.

-Benefits-

-Qualifications-
• Honesty.
• Willingness to learn.

Applied
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Ayo081(m): 4:54pm On Nov 18, 2017
Hello NL,
I am a student and a newbie to data analysis, although i have some basic knowledge of Tableau,SPSS and EXCEL, i have up to six months of handling final year projects. I am in need of a platform where i can build and improve my skills, i am willing to grow with the organization.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by luchel: 5:04pm On Nov 18, 2017
PYTHON Trainee/Intern developers needed at Bincom ICT Solutions.

Apply at:http:///pythonintern

Application deadline:21/12/2017

(1) (2) (3) ... (1368) (1369) (1370) (1371) (1372) (1373) (1374) ... (1490) (Reply)

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.