Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,131 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:33 AM

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom - Jobs/Vacancies (1389) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom (2414522 Views)

Jobs/Vacancies Section Directory! / Most Kinds Of People In Nairaland's Jobs/vacancies Section / Using The Nairaland Jobs/Vacancies Section: Rules & General Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1386) (1387) (1388) (1389) (1390) (1391) (1392) ... (1490) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 9:27am On Jan 01, 2018
Pls my life is going down the drain, I really need a job, I studied Quantity Surveying with a 2nd Class Upper Division, I can work anywhere in Nigeria and any Field.
Help a brother and save a soul.
Plssssssss....
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by gonkin(m): 9:36am On Jan 01, 2018
skayT:
. I can categorically tell you that over 80% of the job postings on are fake. If they are not the likes of GNLD, then they are probably scammers or even ritualists.

Thats very true. In fact make that 95 percent cuz there are jobs of 60k and above just waiting there even using real company names. Then they use same contact addresses
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ironben(m): 11:39am On Jan 01, 2018
Good morning NL family,
I am a banker with two years experience in tellering, cash management and banking operations. I am actively searching for new a job position in any good organization where I can bring my skill set to bear and further develop myself.

This year has got to be better...

Best regards

From a guy laying it all bare and asking for help.

Happy new year to you all!
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by jtwale(m): 1:56pm On Jan 01, 2018
pls who knows how much arksego securities pay graduates....pls help a brother
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by jacklineogeline: 7:16pm On Jan 01, 2018
job vacancy in an FMCG for freelance marketers#salary 40k you must reside within Abuja,suleja ,lokoja,the email is obokooge@gmail.com available till 4-01-18
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by AggroBug: 8:56pm On Jan 01, 2018
gonkin:

Thats very true. In fact make that 95 percent cuz there are jobs of 60k and above just waiting there even using real company names. Then they use same contact addresses
I understand you were looking for a job at JIJI, and at you that that has not turned out ? Do not despair! Look further and you will succeed !
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by tejuyoung: 12:37am On Jan 02, 2018
Are you a freelancer?. Do you have that skill or service you can render to millions of people who are in need of that skill or service?. Do you wish to earn over $4000 monthly by working from the comfort of your home?.

Then I suggest you join the fiverr, the world� largest freelance service marketplace for the aspiring entrepreneurs. Its free to join, open an account with them post your services, then sit back and watch people compete to get your services.

https://www.fiverr.com/s2/ed0f0009af
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 9:18am On Jan 02, 2018
Pls my life is going down the drain, I really need a job, I studied Quantity Surveying with a 2nd Class Upper Division, I can work anywhere in Nigeria and any Field.
Help a brother and save a soul.
emmanueloodo5@gmail.com
Plssssssss....
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by adelowor(f): 11:19am On Jan 02, 2018
ONLINE TRAINING!!!
DO YOU WANT TO BE A BOSS OF YOUR OWN? LEARN HOW TO MAKE PEANUT BURGER ����� AND SELL TO PEOPLE FROM THE COMFORT OF YOUR HOME... HERE IS AN OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU. Join the WhatsApp Group through this link

https:///0dEXyTJNhjR6csOwwWI7K7
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by chelseap: 3:22pm On Jan 02, 2018
Zari transport is an indigenous transport company with head office in Lagos. Building on our competence in the transportation industry & our many partners, we are expanding our operations in Nigeria. Our Service Range from Airport Transfer, Professional Chauffeur, Private Car, Outsourcing of personnel, etc.

We are currently recruiting to fill the following positions below:

Job Title: Personal Driver
Salary: 40k – 45k
Slots: 100
Key Requirements
Valid Driver’s License
Minimum of 2 Years Working Experience
Minimum of SSCE
Basic Oral Communication Skill
Familiarity with Traffic Laws & Signs on the Streets
Knowledge of Roads
Willing to work with minimal supervision

Job Title: Corporate Driver
Salary: 45k – 50k
Slots: 80
Key Requirements
Valid Driver’s License
Minimum of OND
Knowledge of Roads

Job Title: Truck Driver
Slots: 50
Key Requirements
Valid Driver’s License
Minimum of SSCE or relevant work experience
Knowledge of Roads
Send your CV to zaritransport01@gmail.com. Also upload your CV on www.zaitransport.com/careers.
Note: Only Shortlisted Candidate will be contacted.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by gonkin(m): 3:41pm On Jan 02, 2018
AggroBug:

I understand you were looking for a job at JIJI, and at you that that has not turned out ? Do not despair! Look further and you will succeed !

I applied to both emails and ads but that same day i got text from 2 different consultancy services , same address and it diddnt state what i applied for. The next day it was trippled. And interviews was dated the next day. From a previous experience where i was a victim off fraud i backed off
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by chelseap: 4:26pm On Jan 02, 2018
Zari transport is an indigenous transport company with head office in Lagos. Building on our competence in the transportation industry & our many partners, we are expanding our operations in Nigeria. Our Service Range from Airport Transfer, Professional Chauffeur, Private Car, Outsourcing of personnel, etc.

We are currently recruiting to fill the following positions below:

Job Title: Personal Driver
Slots: 100
Key Requirements
Valid Driver’s License
Minimum of SSCE
Knowledge of Roads

Job Title: Corporate Driver
Salary: 45k – 50k
Slots: 80
Key Requirements
Valid Driver’s License
Minimum of OND
Knowledge of Roads

Job Title: Truck Driver
Slots: 50
Key Requirements
Valid Driver’s License
Minimum of SSCE or relevant work experience
Knowledge of Roads

Send your CV to zaritransport01@gmail.com. Also upload your CV on www.zaitransport.com/careers.
Note: Only Shortlisted Candidate will be contacted.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Stephenfowoyo(m): 5:19pm On Jan 02, 2018
Please, I also need a job as a salesboy at Portharcourt. Either receptionist or store keeper or anything please i take God beg una
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by coldflames90(m): 5:26pm On Jan 02, 2018
What is access bank's recruitment password for the day
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by IMOGBEMI(m): 8:16pm On Jan 02, 2018
Evening house, I am a professional in Arabic with degree from UI, and Postgraduate study in ABU zaria.
Want to opt for vacancy for Arabic teacher in shools in Abuja or Kaduna.
I will be glad if i get your kind reply.
Thanks!
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by IMOGBEMI(m): 8:19pm On Jan 02, 2018
IMOGBEMI:
Evening house, I am a professional in Arabic with degree from UI, and Postgraduate study in ABU zaria.
Want to opt for vacancy for Arabic teacher in shools in Abuja or Kaduna.
I will be glad if i get your kind reply.
Thanks!
abdulwahabjubril@gmail.com
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Eunicejoe22: 8:27pm On Jan 02, 2018
For Enugu residents.. There is job opening for teaching positions in a primary school in Enugu. The salary is attractive. please contact on oluchiamarachi162@gmail.com if you are interested .
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by AggroBug: 8:29pm On Jan 02, 2018
gonkin:

I applied to both emails and ads but that same day i got text from 2 different consultancy services , same address and it diddnt state what i applied for. The next day it was trippled. And interviews was dated the next day. From a previous experience where i was a victim off fraud i backed off
Just one question ! If you are sure that it's scammers, why do not you write in support of JIJI? As far as I've heard, they block the scammers !
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by buchiluchi(f): 10:27pm On Jan 02, 2018
Good day everyone. Please i need a job, am getting frustrated and depressed at home. I'm a graduate from the university of portharcourt were i graduated with a second class lower degree in political science and administrative studies.
My email: cabiodun51@yahoo.com
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amoah03: 4:17am On Jan 03, 2018
Hello to everyone. Am Michael from Ghana.
I am a distributor for a wonderful product that cures Cancer, hypertension, hepatitis B, stroke, diabetes, asthma, Eye and Ear diseases and so much more.
We need distributors in Nigeria and other parts of Africa.
The requirements are minimal. Serious and interested persons can call or WhatsApp me for further details and discussion. +233 (0) 247-884-997.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Additives(m): 8:43am On Jan 03, 2018
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by fries07(m): 10:42am On Jan 03, 2018
Hello every one and happy new year. Have been in this site for long time but this my first time of dropping a message, please I would love to be carried along on all activities on here and update on jobs vacancy. Thanks... Fries
davide470:
I am sure quite a number of you JobLanders will agree with me that it’s about time we had a chat room in this section. The most important reason being the constant derailing of serious threads which may span into pages.

Hence forth, IGNORANCE IS NO EXCUSE: All trivial gists, gossips, discussions, chat-ups, e-toasting etcetera should be done on this thread. Any defaulter to the normal Nairaland rules shall be... well, fill in the Gap. Also, if you have any questions for the Mods, if you want to abuse me / us, please feel free to do it here.

Post whatever you ever wanted or needed to say to your favourite JobLander (whatever that means) outside actual serious Job threads.

You can even hook-up, plan a meeting or a coup, just about anything.

Anyways, enjoy! wink
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by sirsamiel(m): 10:47am On Jan 03, 2018
We are a multi discipline company into real estate and property maintenance currently based in the heart of Lagos State.

Qualified/Experienced Marketers should send their CVs to techoengcoltd2@gmail.com

Deadline for submission
7th Jan 2018
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 11:47am On Jan 03, 2018

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 11:47am On Jan 03, 2018

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 11:48am On Jan 03, 2018
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by daniel56(m): 12:26pm On Jan 03, 2018
Add m on ur group chat
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by SosiPisos: 2:20pm On Jan 03, 2018
AggroBug:

Just one question ! If you are sure that it's scammers, why do not you write in support of JIJI? As far as I've heard, they block the scammers !
I agree to 100%. Unfortunately, most only know how to blame !

(1) (2) (3) ... (1386) (1387) (1388) (1389) (1390) (1391) (1392) ... (1490) (Reply)

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.