Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,479 members, 7,808,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:13 PM

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom - Jobs/Vacancies (1416) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom (2414229 Views)

Jobs/Vacancies Section Directory! / Most Kinds Of People In Nairaland's Jobs/vacancies Section / Using The Nairaland Jobs/Vacancies Section: Rules & General Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1413) (1414) (1415) (1416) (1417) (1418) (1419) ... (1490) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by uckennety(m): 1:27pm On Feb 19, 2018
Please i applied for this job here on the 7th of Feb

Please i want to know if it's real
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by sunnywee(m): 2:48pm On Feb 19, 2018
uckennety:

They are real. Please do well to attend
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Naratanla: 2:56pm On Feb 19, 2018
My name is Viorel and I am a professional translator from Ukraine (my Spanish is native level as I have been living in Spain for 11 years if considering all in all). My rates for translating may vary from 0,02 to 0,07 $ per word, and the proofreading at the half of it. Worked also pharmacy and medicine technologies sometimes. If you are interested in collaboration give me a feedback on my professional profiles:
https://smartcat.ai/marketplace/user/viorel-tiple
https://www.proz.com/translator/2370139
https://www.linkedin.com/in/viorel-tiple-093677104
My best wishes
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Appliedmaths(m): 3:17pm On Feb 19, 2018
uckennety:

Have you confirmed your attendance? Looks real to me, Google for more info.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by uckennety(m): 4:13pm On Feb 19, 2018
Appliedmaths:

Have you confirmed your attendance? Looks real to me, Google for more info.

Yes i was lucky to even reschedule an interview
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Appliedmaths(m): 7:14pm On Feb 19, 2018
uckennety:

Yes i was lucky to even reschedule an interview

Good!
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by SYLVESTER007: 7:45pm On Feb 19, 2018
PLEASE FORWARD ME JOBS IN ABUJA ENTRY-LEVEL
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by majoie: 10:19pm On Feb 19, 2018
Are you in Ikorodu and would like to learn forex trading or other skills with recognized certification. drop your number I will reach you.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ariyike25(f): 11:11pm On Feb 19, 2018
Dear Applicant,

As a result of your application for the position of Receptionist, I would like to invite you to attend an interview on February 22, 2018 at 10 AM at our office No 2 Afolabi Awosanya Street, Opebi Ikeja, Lagos State.

The interview will last about 30 minutes. Please bring copies of your credentials to the interview.

If the date or time of the interview is inconvenient, please contact me by phone (08096382305) or email (fasakin_ifedayo@yahoo.com) to arrange another appointment., PLEASE HOW TRUE IS THIS BECAUSE AM NOT IN LAGOS
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by midehill(m): 11:18pm On Feb 19, 2018
I nid a job in Lagos
qualification ssce holder
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Juicy24(f): 10:51am On Feb 20, 2018
ariyike25:
Dear Applicant,

As a result of your application for the position of Receptionist, I would like to invite you to attend an interview on February 22, 2018 at 10 AM at our office No 2 Afolabi Awosanya Street, Opebi Ikeja, Lagos State.

The interview will last about 30 minutes. Please bring copies of your credentials to the interview.

If the date or time of the interview is inconvenient, please contact me by phone (08096382305) or email (fasakin_ifedayo@yahoo.com) to arrange another appointment., PLEASE HOW TRUE IS THIS BECAUSE AM NOT IN LAGOS
got same, I think it's real. I am not also in Lagos but want to reschedule
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by grabAbargain: 10:58am On Feb 20, 2018
Office Assistant, lagos

Intern at Procter & Gamble

HR Support Officer @ Vitafoam

Asset Supervisor IITA

Ticketing/Administrative Assistant, IITA

http://www.bargainaira.com/jobs/

Receive Job Alerts via Watsapp, Drop your number here
https://www.nairaland.com/4331827/job-vacancies to receive new job listings
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by galaciousbabe(f): 12:14pm On Feb 20, 2018
Please does anyone know about volunteer safe?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by rudestmcblaze: 12:59pm On Feb 20, 2018
brownshooga:
which set? U2013 or 12?
u2013, do you have a job for mem
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by jinx14: 2:20pm On Feb 20, 2018
Dear Applicant, Thank you for applying to Red Star Express Plc. Your application for the Account Supervisor (ACCSPV022018) position stood out to us and we would like to invite you for the aptitude test interview at our office. The test will be conducted on the below mentioned date and time. Wednesday 21st February, 2018, 11:00am If the time slot above did not work for you, let me know. Our office is located at 41/42, Old Ewu Road, Aviation Estate, Mafoluku Oshodi, Lagos State. You can make use of google map to know our exact location. Please come along with your CV and photocopies of your Credentials. As soon as you arrive, do inform the security operative that you were invited for the test. Looking forward to hearing from you. Williams Osemeka HR Officer Red star Express Plc.

pls, who got this also
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by friidA22(m): 5:03pm On Feb 20, 2018
Plz I beg of u here to help me with a job, I am a graduate of economics and a computer literate.... Am tired of staying indoor. Am in Cross river. Pleas u can reach me arongd43@yahoo.com.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by MITNEXUS: 6:03pm On Feb 20, 2018
Our client, a leading day spa in Ikeja seeks qualified candidates to fill the role of a business development and customer acquisition manager.

Responsibilities:[b][/b]

Responsible for outlining strategic and effective plans for expanding the business and Customer base. you will be at the forefront of the business
Develop strategy for the Business - essentially a business plan of how each Business unit can sell their beauty products and services into salons, department stores, homes etc
Conduct regular market analysis studies - gathering intelligence on competitor brands, consumer trends with the aim of ensuring the company maintains a strong competitive edge
Identify new opportunities and channels - extending the reach of a product/service to increase its commercial success. Business development strategy may highlight new geographic areas to sell the products/services into, new sectors, new business types, clients etc.
Create and submit business proposals - this is an integral part the job and will involve both writing formal business proposals and presenting in person
Negotiate and close business deals
Generate leads - a company needs leads to sell to if its going to grow its client base.
A program of ongoing leads generation is therefore essential
Account management - Maintaining a good ongoing client relationship
Product expertise - have good sound knowledge of the brand, the benefits it offers, ingredients and also be fully up to-date on any product/service improvements or new lines
Attend trade shows and industry events - attending beauty shows such as Fashion
Week etc to build network, generate new client leads and keep abreast of new products coming onto the market
Develop entry-level staff into valuable salespeople

Requirements:

Proven working experience as a business development manager
Proven sales record
Computer proficiency
Good communication skill
Experience in beauty,spa, and hospitality industry is an added advantage
Time management and planning skill
BSC/BA in business administration or relevant field

Compensation plan: N600,000 annually plus commission on sales monthly and other benefits

send cv to info@talent24ng.com
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by onomeabuja: 6:21pm On Feb 20, 2018
friidA22:
Plz I beg of u here to help me with a job, I am a graduate of economics and a computer literate.... Am tired of staying indoor. Am in Cross river. Pleas u can reach me arongd43@yahoo.com.
KIA MAKE GOD SEND HELPER TO U MY BROTHER,
AS FOR ME I DON TOO TEY FOR GROUND INFACT I DON OVER RIPE FOR INDOOR SPORT, I JUST DEY EXPECT MAKE BETTER FARMER COME HARVEST ME O SHARP SHARP

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by lexiiee: 6:51pm On Feb 20, 2018
Ruletown:

Weekend Ushering jobs available this weekend for both male and females.

I'm interested please - 08129842998
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by lexiiee: 6:52pm On Feb 20, 2018
Ruletown:

Here is the group link:- https:///GSQLcshevljAJggcxfQR2z

Please add me - 08129842998 . The link isn't working . Thank you .
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Abioye92(m): 8:26pm On Feb 20, 2018
]Dear Applicant,
Thank you for applying to Red Star Express Plc.
Your application for the Account Supervisor (ACCSPV022018) position stood
out to us and we would like to invite you for the aptitude test interview
at our office.
The test will be conducted on the below mentioned date and time.
Wednesday 21st February, 2018, 11:00am
If the time slot above did not work for you, let me know.
Our office is located at 41/42, Old Ewu Road, Aviation Estate, Mafoluku
Oshodi, Lagos State. You can make use of google map to know our exact
location.
Please come along with your CV and photocopies of your Credentials. As soon
as you arrive, do inform the security operative that you were invited for
the test.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Williams Osemeka
HR Officer
Red star Express Plc.

pls, who got this also
I got the message

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Michelle55: 9:15pm On Feb 20, 2018
Good evening people, how authentic is this organization? couldn't find anything about them on Google
With reference to your Job Application, you are hereby invited for an interview at CIDL Group .
Please find details as follow:
DATE: THURSDAY 22ND FEBRUARY, 2018
TIME: 9: 00AM PROMPT
VENUE : 70A, LANRE AWOLOKUN STREET, GBAGADA PHASE 2, GBAGADA, LAGOS.
NOTE:
YOU MUST COME ALONG WITH THE FOLLOWING:
* ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS FOR SIGHTING AND VERIFICATION
* COPY OF CV
* PRINT OUT OF THIS INVITATION
* THERE WILL BE A WRITTEN TEST (Kindly come with writing materials)
Thank you.
ADMIN.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by TSL(f): 10:17pm On Feb 20, 2018
You have been shortlisted for the role of a HR intern. Kindly come along with a copy of your cv.Date:22nd feb.2018.Time:11:30AM.Venue:15B Ellas court Adedeji Adekola street off freedom way,Lekki phase1,Lagos. Kindly confirm attendance sms YES with full names to 09090861299.

please how legit is this? I'm not in Lagos and need responses urgently. It's from Bridgegap Consults Limited.
Thanks.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by jinx14: 12:22am On Feb 21, 2018
[quote author=Abioye92 post=65236050]]Dear Applicant, Thank you for applying to Red Star Express Plc. Your application for the Account Supervisor (ACCSPV022018) position stood out to us and we would like to invite you for the aptitude test interview at our office. The test will be conducted on the below mentioned date and time. Wednesday 21st February, 2018, 11:00am If the time slot above did not work for you, let me know. Our office is located at 41/42, Old Ewu Road, Aviation Estate, Mafoluku Oshodi, Lagos State. You can make use of google map to know our exact location. Please come along with your CV and photocopies of your Credentials. As soon as you arrive, do inform the security operative that you were invited for the test. Looking forward to hearing from you. Williams Osemeka HR Officer Red star Express Plc.

@Abioye92 i received the message also pls are u going.....
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by abmop: 8:22am On Feb 21, 2018
Dear Applicant,
You are invited for an Interview for the post of an Human Resources Officer at Audacious Business Concept. 7,Salvation Road Opebi, Allen Avenue, Ikeja Lagos on Thursday 22nd February 2018 by 9:00 am. Kindly come with your CV. Regards, 09098869592. www.audacious.com.ng

Anyone with info on them... Its like they are always recruiting for same position every time.

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by triplebaba: 10:12am On Feb 21, 2018
Please what is difference between a part-time lecturing and a full time lecturing......
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Sapiosexuality(m): 10:19am On Feb 21, 2018
triplebaba:
Please what is difference between a part-time lecturing and a full time lecturing......
More like Contract lecturing and Salary Lecturing. The part-time lecturer is a professional in another field hired on contract by an institution to run a program. The full time lecturer is a professional lecturer whose primary office and workplace is the institution or university.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by mimiade(f): 10:31am On Feb 21, 2018
we are Globacom contractors in search of candidates to fill in the post of the GM, AM, ACCOUNTANTS, DEPOT REPS, FUEL ATTENDANTS, AND MARKETERS. interested candidates should pls forward their CV's to hradvertizer@yahoo.com or hradvertizer@gmail.com

Or kindly send your CV's to Ala garage 24 Abubakar street, Abule egba. lagos.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1413) (1414) (1415) (1416) (1417) (1418) (1419) ... (1490) (Reply)

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.