Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:44 AM

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom - Jobs/Vacancies (1428) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom (2413824 Views)

Jobs/Vacancies Section Directory! / Most Kinds Of People In Nairaland's Jobs/vacancies Section / Using The Nairaland Jobs/Vacancies Section: Rules & General Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1425) (1426) (1427) (1428) (1429) (1430) (1431) ... (1490) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ishowlekon(m): 7:30pm On Mar 15, 2018
Technical Officer at SIAT Nigeria Limited

SIAT Nigeria Limited is an agro-allied company engaged in the cultivation of oil palms and the processing of its products. We have more than 16,000 hectares planted with oil palms and employ about 4,500 workers at Ubima and Elele Estates in Rivers State.

We require for employment suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:

Job Title: Technical Officer

Scope of Job
For field work:
Responsible for all agric (oil palm) operation.
Be active present in the field.
Supervise the headmen, staff and contractors working in the division
Follow up/supervise all field data collection/computation.
Link up with agric office clerks.
All other tasks directed by the management.

Qualification/Experience
B.Sc/HND in Crop Production, or any related discipline with five (5) years’ experience in oil palm.
Must be computer literate.

Application Closing Date
29th March, 2018.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application with detailed Curriculum Vitae to: hr.snl@siat-group.com

For more Nigeria Jobs and Scholarship, visit: www.nigeriasolutionscenter.com.ng

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ishowlekon(m): 7:38pm On Mar 15, 2018
Graduate IT Officer (NYSC) at Uptitek Infotech Limited

Uptitek owns and vends ERP systems. At Uptitek, we provide hybrid ERPII systems for our clients. This means, we customise our existing ERP systems to meet the requirements of a wide range of businesses in Nigeria.

We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: IT Officer (NYSC)

Start date: May 2018 but, in some cases, we may consider an earlier start date

The Job
As a new joiner, you can expect to be part of a dynamic agile team of talented and experienced IT engineers working on a wide range of mission critical systems.
Our promise is to train you to become Full Stack Developer and an Entrepreneur therefore your assignments will vary from back-end to front-end tasks, from project to project and you may work from any of our offices across different locations, any of our client sites or from your own house occasionally.
Therefore, you must be flexible to embrace a unique culture that supports innovation and entrepreneurship to enable you achieve your full potential and chart your own career.
As an employee at Uptitek, you will have the opportunity to work on some amazing real-life projects that impact thousands to millions of users, while also building on key skills for your future career.
We believe in developing young talents for the future, and therefore aim to offer many of our outstanding NYSC employees a graduate position once they have finished their Youth Service.

Academic Qualification
You will need to be on track to receive at least a 2:1 (or equivalent qualification) in a computer degree.

The Person and skills:
Keen interest in IT
Flexibility to prioritise tasks
Commitment to quality service delivery
Ability to learn new concepts and skills quickly
Ability to communicate ideas both written and verbally
Ability to solve complex problems in reasonable time
Ability to work as part of a global team or alone
Acts with a thoughtful sense of urgency
Demonstrates a helpful and can-do attitude

Application Closing Date
26th April, 2018.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's and Cover Letter to: careers@uptitek.com

For more Nigeria Jobs and Scholarship, visit: www.nigeriasolutionscenter.com.ng
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by onomeabuja: 9:30pm On Mar 15, 2018
tunemike:
Good day nairalanders,

It is imperative I make my plight known to the members of this esteemed forum as I have resulted, with high optimism that I'll get a positive outcome this time around. Prior to this post, I made a thread pleading and stating my readiness to be employed or get connected by willing good hearted Nigerians but all my efforts proved abortive. Some advised I send my CV to a given email address but nothing was done. I finished my NYSC program last year November and I've since been trying my best to make a living from menial jobs. I have applied to different coys, expending money on transportation, printing, photocopying and the rest...still nothing. However, It is quite appalling and unfortunate that most private schools I applied to are willing to pay less than my NYSC monthly stipend which could barely suffice my transportation and feeding for a month( I live at Abeokuta in Ogun state).
I know I owe nobody any favor but I'm of certainty that Nairalanders can help me as they have helped thousands of people on this forum. I am a graduate of biochemistry (CGPA 4.60) from Olabisi Onabanjo University. I have a year experience as the branch operations manager of a company that deals with sales of mechanical tools and building materials before going for my NYSC. With the full knowledge of the risks embedded in my discipline (biochemistry), I enrolled in a 4 week safety, health and environment professional course with the UK SHE organisation to learn how to maintain a safe environment while at work. I also have laboratory experience as an intern in a hospital. I have strong analytical skills and unparalleled team spirit. I am able to hew to any work ethics; I am energetic and detail oriented. I horned my strong oral and written communication skills through article writing and public speaking. I am not really a computer savvy but I am conversant with Microsoft Packages (word, power point, excel) and photo editing.
I just need a chance to prove my qualification and engage my skills in accordance with the cores and values of any willing organisation.
Please, I am open to opportunities and willing to relocate if need be.
My contacts are:
olaleyeomotunde@gmail.com

Thank you as you drop your comments and suggestions.
I.AM UNEMPLOYED BT I FEEL FOR THIS BROTHER WALAHI.
PLS GOOD PEOPLE OF THIS FORUM HELP THIS BROTHER....I BEG

2 Likes

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by tunemike(m): 10:35pm On Mar 15, 2018
onomeabuja:

I.AM UNEMPLOYED BT I FEEL FOR THIS BROTHER WALAHI.
PLS GOOD PEOPLE OF THIS FORUM HELP THIS BROTHER....I BEG
Bro..thanks for the love
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by adeniyi081(m): 10:41pm On Mar 15, 2018
Good PM friends.
Anyone Interested in Working with a Human Resources firm?
Call or Chat 08059959913.
Location- Lagos.
Pls. Re.BC.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by onomeabuja: 12:11am On Mar 16, 2018
tunemike:

Bro..thanks for the love
I PRAY FOR YOU @tunemike that some1 here will give u a JOB call in JESUS NAME AMEN!!!
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by tunemike(m): 7:17am On Mar 16, 2018
onomeabuja:

I PRAY FOR YOU @tunemike that some1 here will give u a JOB call in JESUS NAME AMEN!!!
Amen. Thanks
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by elvisscientist(m): 11:31am On Mar 16, 2018
tHE FASTEST MEANS TO MAKE MILLIONS USING THIS NEW FUFU POUNDING MACHINE

Within the past 3years,have used this machine to create millions of naira for myself and since then I no longer think on how to make money..

many naira landers has made money buying this machine and it has profited them so much.this 2018 I intend raising men who are willing to work and succeed..

ABOUT THE FUFU POUNDING MACHINE
-ITS easy to use and very fast
it uses fuel as it's power
-can pound as many bags as you want
-doesn't harbour microbes as the pot inside is always washed after use
-pound very fast and FUFU is smooth and ready for consumption
-can be used in your kitchen and doesn't make too much noise
-easy to repair as many street mechanic can work them
-long lasting and strong performance

THIS MACHINES ARE FOR SALES,Interested PERSONS Should REACH ME ON THIS CONTACTS
whatsapp...08103107555

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Gbogym: 11:50am On Mar 16, 2018
Hello house,
kindly help with description on how to get to this address from Abule-egba. Its urgent, I have a test there.

Public Service Staff Development Centre.
1, PSSDC Road, Magodo GRA Phase 2, Lagos.

Thanks
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Emmerich09(m): 4:58pm On Mar 16, 2018
Good evening everyone, I got a text this afternoon for an interview tomorrow I need to know if it's legit, here it is

FORTUNE CAREERS LTD INVITES YOU FOR AN INTERVIEW TEST,BY 9AM ON SAT 17/03/18 @192,IKORODU RD,BESIDE FIRSTBANK,PALMGROVE. 0708 6895679 FC/CEO/SM http:///n89p
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Sapiosexuality(m): 5:03pm On Mar 16, 2018
Emmerich09:
Good evening everyone, I got a text this afternoon for an interview tomorrow I need to know if it's legit, here it is

FORTUNE CAREERS LTD INVITES YOU FOR AN INTERVIEW TEST,BY 9AM ON SAT 17/03/18 @192,IKORODU RD,BESIDE FIRSTBANK,PALMGROVE. 0708 6895679 FC/CEO/SM http:///n89p
Fake.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Emmerich09(m): 5:16pm On Mar 16, 2018
Sapiosexuality:
Fake.
wow can you imagine... Thanks man
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 8:18pm On Mar 16, 2018
Emmerich09:

GNLD
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by onomeabuja: 8:31pm On Mar 16, 2018
Phavourlee:

GNLD
hahahahaha.....
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by owolabee: 8:52pm On Mar 16, 2018
Gud evening, pls who knows anything about Colossus investment ltd. I've been invited for an interview
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Emmerich09(m): 11:50pm On Mar 16, 2018
Phavourlee:

GNLD
I don't get you!
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by olumbest(m): 9:12am On Mar 17, 2018
adeniyi081:
Good PM friends.
Anyone Interested in Working with a Human Resources firm?
Call or Chat 08059959913.
Location- Lagos.
Pls. Re.BC.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can u give a description of this?
I may be interested.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ishowlekon(m): 4:49pm On Mar 17, 2018
ENGINEER- INSHOP TECHNICAL SUPPORT AT LORACHE GROUP

Lorache Group is a Marketing Management, Human Capital Development and Business Process & Strategist Consultancy Outfit, registered with Company & Allied Commission (CAC) of Nigeria to perform such businesses.
Lorache works cut across multiple industries, including the consumer goods, finance, capital market, pharmaceutical, telecommunication, entertainment and leisure sectors etc. Basically, we develop integrated sales and marketing strategies focused around the point of purchase. We also devise transformational strategies through organization design, process definition, and commercial ability development.

Job Title: Engineer- Inshop Technical Support

Major Deliverable
First line contact, providing technical assistance to all walk-in customer at Shops
Assist in after sales device setup, installation, and configuration processes for new subscribers
Create a positive customer experience
Assist / guide customers to handle different hardware and software application as required Perform diagnostics, troubleshooting, repairs and upgrade on all Spectranet access devices Liaise with device & terminals unit, for all hardware errors & related replacement cases
Document help desk tickets/resolutions, and maintain defective device inventory list for shop
Recognize areas & forward plans for internal improvement to the Territory Sales Manager
Function/Domain Customer Service / Technical Support Group
Reporting to Direct – Supervisor Technical Support Group; Functional, HOD

Essential Attributes
Proficient in WiFi, WiMAx, LTE, TCP/IP, WLAN, Ethernet, LAN, WAN, Device/Network level Troubleshooting, Computers (OS & Application Level), Analytical, Internet and Tech savvy, Customer Focused, Team Player,
Experience, been on the front desk handling customers and team.
HND / Graduate / Post Graduate in Electrical/Electronics/Computer/Communication/Info Tech
Desired Experience 1 to 3 years in similar profile.

Application Closing Date
24th March, 2018.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: jobs@loachegroup.com using the position applied for as subject of the mail.

For more Nigeria Jobs update and scholarship visit www.nigeriasolutionscenter.com.ng
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ishowlekon(m): 4:50pm On Mar 17, 2018
SALES & MARKETING AGENT/EXECUTIVE AT WORKFORCE GROUP

Workforce Group – Our client in the Transport and Logistic Industry, is seeking experience, passionate, innovative and independent candidates who can work under little or no supervision, to fill the position below:

Job Title: Sales & Marketing Agent/Executive

Locations: Lagos (Ajah/Ikeja)

Job Brief
We are looking for a competitive and trustworthy Sales Executive to help us build up our business activities.
You will be responsible for discovering and pursuing new sales prospects and maintaining customer satisfaction.

Job Description
Utilizing knowledgeable training and skill given by the company to serve as a beacons in corporations.
Identifying Prospects and business, who are most likely in need of her products and services.
To study demographics of customers, their age, status, gender and average incomes.
To determine the most effective media source for reaching primary customers.
To be creative, teachable and have interpersonal skill.

Job Requirements
Good in communications
Excellent knowledge of MS Office
Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
Fast learner and passion for sales
Self-motivated with a results-driven approach

Salary
N40,000 – N50,000 (with other benefits).

Application Closing Date
17th March, 2018.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: tolulope.ajayi@workforcegroup.com

For more Nigeria Jobs update and scholarship visit www.nigeriasolutionscenter.com.ng
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ishowlekon(m): 4:53pm On Mar 17, 2018
DRIVER AT S.PENTAGON UNIQUE VENTURES

S Pentagon Unique Ventures – A company that ventures into producing quality drinking water

Job Title: Driver

Job Description
An experienced Sachet water driver is needed urgently

Application Closing Date
22nd March, 2018.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: abraham@samronywater.com

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ishowlekon(m): 4:58pm On Mar 17, 2018
GRADUATE SALES EXECUTIVE AT A LEADING ELECTRONICS AND HOME APPLIANCES COMPANY

Due to expansion, a leader in assembling, distributing and marketing of Electronics and Home Appliances in Nigeria seeks to engage suitable candidates for the position below:

Job Title: Sales Executive

Requirements
1 – 4 years relevant experience in sales of Electronics and Home Appliances
HND/B.Sc degree

Application Closing Date
15th April, 2018.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: info@pushresume.com using the “Job Position” as the subject of the mail. (e.g Sales Executive – Uyo).

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ishowlekon(m): 5:00pm On Mar 17, 2018
GRADUATE ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT AT KTS INTEGRATIONS SERVICES

KTS Integrations Services – Our client a Printing and Publishing company in Port Harcourt, Rivers State, is in search of a suitable candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Assistant

Requirements
A suitable candidate must:
Will drive Business Development.
Possess basic knowledge of Advertising and Branding.
Have experience with, Microsoft Suite and other programs.
Improves program and service quality by devising new applications; updating procedures; evaluating system results with users.
Have strong communication and presentation skills.
Attention to Detail
Be prepared to work long hours when required.
Accomplishes staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
Social Media knowledge will be an added advantage.
Interested and qualified candidates must be female, completed their Service year and a resident of Port Harcourt.

Application Closing Date
29th March, 2018.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their CV’s (in MS Word format) to: ktsgroup@rocketmail.com using the role “Administrative Assistant ” as the subject of the application.

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ishowlekon(m): 5:01pm On Mar 17, 2018
THREE-WHEELER SERVICE ENGINEER AT ELEVANTIX CONSULTING

Elevantix Consulting Limited – Our client, a reputable business group in Nigeria, is recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Three-Wheeler Service Engineer

Job Description
We are sourcing for a Service Engineer with complete knowledge of 3-wheelers.

Requirement/Experience
Degree or Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
Should have 8- 10 years’ experience in the AUTO Industry.
Should be able to trouble shoot and repair the product.
Organize mechanics’ workshop, build up confidence on the product and generally ensure prompt and good after sales service.
Would be responsible for spare parts planning, managing inventory and develop a team of technicians.

Application Closing Date
27th March, 2018.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: recruiter@elevantix.com using Job Title 3-Wheeler Service Engineer as subject of the mail.

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Psomadina(f): 9:19am On Mar 18, 2018
Hi, Office Drivers are needed in Lekki 1. Kindly call 08090909709 for more information...
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by damiplovR(f): 9:22am On Mar 18, 2018
Dispatch rider needed for immediate employment on the mainland in Lagos. Contact number. 07031243661
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Gbemisolarh(f): 10:29am On Mar 18, 2018
If you know any one in this specialization , pls be your brothers keeper and forward it to them .
A School requires a qualified Pysical and Health Education teacher to resume next month April after the Easter break.
SEX: Male
QUALIFICATION: BSc
EXPERIENCE: 2yrs & above
RESUMPTION TIME: Mon -Fri 7:30am - 4pm & Sat 8am - 12noon
SCHOOL: Avi-Cenna Int'L Sch GRA Ikeja. Please see website for more details of the sch.
SALARY: 150k
Send CV/resume to akinawonutoyin@gmail.com... Thanks
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ndizzy(m): 11:15am On Mar 18, 2018
Vacancy : Personal Assistant/Secretary
Deadline - 21 March 2018

Requirements

- Preferably a Female
- Communication skills
- Proficient in computer system usage to accomplish tasks
- Ability to work independently.
-Ability to be a team player.
- Ability to use social media management tools.
- Ability to deliver and supervise projects under pressure.
- Resident in Lagos State.
- please include your whatsapp contact number on the CV/Resume

Send Resume/CV in pdf format to citizensrightng@gmail.com
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ndizzy(m): 11:16am On Mar 18, 2018
Vacancy : Personal Assistant/Secretary
Deadline - 21 March 2018

Requirements

- Preferably a Female
- Communication skills
- Proficient in computer system usage to accomplish tasks
- Ability to work independently.
-Ability to be a team player.
- Ability to use social media management tools.
- Ability to deliver and supervise projects under pressure.
- Resident in Lagos State.
- please include your whatsapp contact number on the CV/Resume

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ndizzy(m): 11:17am On Mar 18, 2018
Vacancy : Personal Assistant/Secretary Deadline - 21 March 2018
Requirements
- Communication skills - Proficient in computer system usage to accomplish tasks - Ability to work independently. -Ability to be a team player. - Ability to use social media management tools. - Ability to deliver and supervise projects under pressure. - Resident in Lagos State. - please include your whatsapp contact number on the CV/Resume
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by lieutenantprime(m): 11:35am On Mar 18, 2018

(1) (2) (3) ... (1425) (1426) (1427) (1428) (1429) (1430) (1431) ... (1490) (Reply)

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.