Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,696 members, 7,805,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:28 AM

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom - Jobs/Vacancies (1457) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom (2412661 Views)

Jobs/Vacancies Section Directory! / Most Kinds Of People In Nairaland's Jobs/vacancies Section / Using The Nairaland Jobs/Vacancies Section: Rules & General Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1454) (1455) (1456) (1457) (1458) (1459) (1460) ... (1490) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Bankkydarry: 6:56pm On May 22, 2018
Bankkydarry:
A FEMALE ACCOUNTS CLERK/DATA ENTRY CLERK NEEDED,If you have an OND in Accountancy with at least a lower credit from a reputable polytechnic, you can work with us for more than a year and you have excellent Information technology skills,you live close to oshodi/ikeja send your CV to ojwale9@outlook.com.This is urgent please.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Pojomojo: 7:43pm On May 22, 2018
Factory Workers

Our client, a Reputable Peanut Manufacturing Company in Benin City, Edo State requires suitably qualified persons to apply for the position of Factory Workers.

Qualification:
SSCE (minimum qualification)
OND / NCE (Optional)

Requirements:
Ability to follow instruction
Communication Skills
Good Inter-Personal Relationship
Experience: Any

Job Description:
To be assigned
Remuneration: Attractive (Negotiable)

Driver (Private)

Our client, a Private Residence in Portharcourt, River State requires suitably qualified persons to apply for the position of Driver.

Qualification:
SSCE (minimum qualification)
OND / NCE / HND / B.Sc (Optional)
Requirements:
Ability to follow instruction
Communication Skills
Good Inter-Personal Relationship
Honest
Respectful
Experience: 2 years (Minimum)

Job Description: Driving

Tribe: Urhobo

Remuneration: Attractive (Negotiable)

Method of Application
Applicants should send their C.V's with the Job Title as the subject (Example: Application for Bus Driver) to jobs@interarcconsultants.com.ng Or Visit our office at 90, Akpakpava Road, Beside Zenith Bank, Opp. Stanbic IBTC, Benin City, Edo State.

Interview Date: Friday 25th May, 2018

Interview Time: 10am

For Inquiry please call: 08118111856 or 08077976203 (Calling Hours: 8:30am - 5pm)
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by observer2020(m): 10:49pm On May 22, 2018
please, I want to know whether Federal Inland Revenue Service are recruiting presently
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by mekkynnams(m): 11:31pm On May 22, 2018
I saw the following post and i’ve Been sharing it everywhere I can because a lot of goal driven individuals could really use this opportunity. Please don’t use it alone, share to people who also need it. If someone didn’t tell me about this I won’t be able to tell you today.

How to start your own Real Estate Business and earn over 250k weekly.
- [ ] How would you like to join one of the biggest industries in Nigeria?
- [ ] How would you like to learn what the big guys in Real Estate do that produces multiple millions for them?
- [ ] How would you like to become a Real Estate Giant?
- [ ] If you said yes to the Above Questions, Cl
Chat me up on WhatsApp: 08095852031
- [ ] Here’s what you’ll learn:
- [ ] How To start Real Estate Business with zero capital.
- [ ] Tested strategies to make sure you earn over 250k from your first week.
- [ ] How to Earn Passive income from Real Estate.
Join us today! Find out how by chatting me up on WhatsApp : 08095852031.

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Tokssupppies: 3:54am On May 23, 2018
NERATA Media Solutions is looking for individuals with great Marketing Skills and ready to contribute to the development of good standard Education in Lagos State. Commission is very attractive. send their CVs to othellotp@gmail.com or drop at our
office at 39, Isheri Rd, Oak House. Beside County Hospital,
Ogba, Ikeja, Lagos. For more information, call 08099771815, 08179435373 , 08023002098
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by obaxlove(m): 5:16am On May 23, 2018
Hello, please help me advertise this opening. It’s a pharmaceutical chemist own by my uncle. The head office is in Lagos whilst the branch is in Ile-Ife Osun state. He is seeking to employ a Pharmacist with B.Pharm who resides in Ile-Ife, Osun state or its environs. The person will undergo a month training in Lagos before going to Ile Ife. Preferably a female but not compulsory.
Years of experience doesn’t matter as he or she will be trained before deployment.
CVs should be sent to spadvert18@gmail.com
Prospective candidate should be ready to have their interviews in Lagos state.
The position needs to be filled as soon as possible.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by sekzy99(m): 8:24am On May 23, 2018
In the light of giving-back to the society, and as part of our Cooperate Social Responsibility (CSR), A top school in Nigeria with units in Lagos and Abuja has being offering vacancies for Students on Industrial Training (IT) to acquire real life practical base skills of their discipline.

Currently vacancy exists for students on 2018 Industrial Training (IT). The vacancies exist for 3months (Starting September, 2018) subjected for renewal base on performance.

The intern will be ready to learn and apply acquired skills for real-life projects.

APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS

1. Candidates should be students of Computer Science Department/Computer-related courses.

2. Candidates must present a valid Official letter for Industrial Training Attachment and Internship by the Students Industrial Work Experience Scheme (SIWES) Unit of the Candidates University or Polytechnic or College of Education.

3. Candidates must also present a valid-official School Identity Card as issued by his/her University or Polytechnic. Submission of G.P Data will be an added advantage.

4. Personal Laptop Computer is an added advantage.

5. Candidates must possess the drive and the passion to learn

6. Candidates living around or close to Opebi, Ladipo, Idimu, Lekki phase 1, VGC and Wumba district in Abuja will be given preferences.

All interested applicants should send their CV together with a passport-size photo to attachmentrecruitment@gmail.com

APPLICATION DEADLINE
Applications are currently on till July 31, 2018 I.T.

VACANCY LOCATION
Applications are currently invited from I.T Students within Lagos and Abuja.

INTERVIEW
Interview will be conducted with regards to the documents submitted by the student during application. Selected applicants will be contacted by phone and email.

Thanks.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Pojomojo: 11:02am On May 23, 2018
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below
Job Title: Sales Representative (LPG Gas/Empty Cylinders)

Job Description
With special knowledge and flair in the marketing of LPG Gas/Empty cylinders.
Qualifications
B.Sc/HND in Marketing and any other additional relevant qualification
Minimum of 4 years working experience in a reputable company
Job Title: Sales Representative (Welding Electrode)

Job Description
With special knowledge and flair in the marketing of welding electrode
Qualifications
B.Sc/HND in Marketing and any other additional relevant qualification
Experience: Minimum of 4 years in a reputable gas company

How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: ifeanyi.nsofor@sonaindustrialgas.com
Or
The Human Resources/Admin Manager,
Sona Industrial Gases Limited,
KM 1, Ijoko Road,
Sango Ota,
Ogun State.

Application Deadline 6th June, 2018.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by giztzone(m): 11:26am On May 23, 2018
Today's Latest Job update
Please note that application is FREE. use the links below to find out more.

1) Ecobank Management Development Programme (EMDP) for Graduates (2018 )
=> https://www.jobnoticer.com/…/ecobank-management-development…

2) Federal Ministry of Environment Recruitment (21st May, 2018)

https://www.jobnoticer.com/…/federal-ministry-of-environmen…

3) Total Nigeria Recruiting - Process Engineer

=> https://www.jobnoticer.com/…/total-nigeria-recruiting-proce…

4) Total Nigeria Recruiting - Economist (May 2018)

https://www.jobnoticer.com/…/total-nigeria-recruiting-econo…

5) Total Nigeria Recruiting - Methods Engineer (May 2018)
visit jobnoticer.com for more...
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by missimelda01(f): 11:41am On May 23, 2018
hello, I'm an undergraduate studying biotechnology at the Federal University of technology, I'm finding it so difficult securing a place for my Internship which is suppose to last for 6 months. I stay in Lagos, surulere to be precise...please help me!
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Hadefunke86(f): 12:01pm On May 23, 2018
D email says invalid.pls I live at ejigbo can I apply? I ve OND in Accounting.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Hadefunke86(f): 12:03pm On May 23, 2018
D email says invalid.I live at ejigbo can I apply? I CE OND in Accounting.
Bankkydarry:
If you have an OND in Accountancy with at least a lower credit from a reputable polytechnic, you can work with us for more than a year and you have excellent Information technology skills,you live close to oshodi/ikeja send your CV to ojwale9@outlook.com.This is urgent please. Must be female please
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Hadefunke86(f): 12:06pm On May 23, 2018
[quote author=Bankkydarry post=67786950][/quote] Ii live at ejigbo can I apply?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by maxiwise: 3:02pm On May 23, 2018
There is money on facebook, WhatsApp, instagram. And its available to everyone, you just have to know how to get it. Its not rocket science. If you spend up to 3 hours on facebok everyday and you are not getting alert from your activity on facebook, you should never complain about being broke. If you are really broke, then you will grab every opportunity that teaches you how to make money while having fun on social media.

I will attend to only 3 serious people who are hungry for success and ready to take the plunge and make serious money on Social Media .

Inbox me lets Break Records.
Watsapp me @ +2348106017549
#Longrichrocks
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by oriyomib34: 3:26pm On May 23, 2018
Learn any foreign language of your choice and you can apply for a tution free universities in GERMAN OR IRELAND... Contact us at Laclic Services Limited -- 08084952121 and you are also sure to get jobs once learn a foreign language
davide470:
I am sure quite a number of you JobLanders will agree with me that it’s about time we had a chat room in this section. The most important reason being the constant derailing of serious threads which may span into pages.

Hence forth, IGNORANCE IS NO EXCUSE: All trivial gists, gossips, discussions, chat-ups, e-toasting etcetera should be done on this thread. Any defaulter to the normal Nairaland rules shall be... well, fill in the Gap. Also, if you have any questions for the Mods, if you want to abuse me / us, please feel free to do it here.

Post whatever you ever wanted or needed to say to your favourite JobLander (whatever that means) outside actual serious Job threads.

You can even hook-up, plan a meeting or a coup, just about anything.

Anyways, enjoy! wink
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Preciousify(f): 4:18pm On May 23, 2018
missimelda01:
hello, I'm an undergraduate studying biotechnology at the Federal University of technology, I'm finding it so difficult securing a place for my Internship which is suppose to last for 6 months. I stay in Lagos, surulere to be precise...please help me!
Go to FIRO, at oshodi. They accepted someone last week. But they won't pay ooo.
Maybe you can check nafdac too.

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Ndaobong: 4:33pm On May 23, 2018
Are you a worker/salary earner?

Do you know that it is possible to build good and lasting wealth even as a civil servant or ordinary salary earner?

Nobody was created poor or rich, we become who we want by choice.
There's a man who is about to retire from federal civil service, he owns a large 4 bedroom house, 3 cars, properties and he is about to build an event centre and a bottle water manufacturing company in the south south. He is just a civil servant, how did he do it?

Find out more here:
http://akemswealth..com.ng/2018/05/howto-build-wealth-as-salary-earner-by.html?m=1
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Gewezzy1(f): 4:40pm On May 23, 2018
I got an email from Human Capacity Development Consultant. Has anyone heard about them, worked with them or had interviews with them. Please it's urgent. Thanks
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by StellaDee(f): 5:01pm On May 23, 2018
Closed
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 5:02pm On May 23, 2018
There's an urgent vacancy for fashion stylist at Obayker Clothing located At, 2 jaye oyedotun avenue, Magodo phase 2, Shangisha, Magodo Gate. You can reach them on 08079447435. Kindly help post Payment is attractive or send an email to: Obayker@yahoo.com
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by missimelda01(f): 5:05pm On May 23, 2018
Preciousify:

Go to FIRO, at oshodi. They accepted someone last week. But they won't pay ooo.
Maybe you can check nafdac too.

thanks alot.. but the money is really an important factor.. I cannot go back to school broke

but I'll check out those places..thanks again
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Robisky001(m): 9:25pm On May 23, 2018
Got this invite about an hour ago.. It looks so fishy.... Need confirmation from nairalanders.

Your CV meets our requirement.HR invites you for an INTERVIEW on THURSDAY 24/5/18,9AM @32 Olufemi Rd,Off Ogunlana Drive,Surulere Lagos.YD/DGHR,SHOW TO SECURITY
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by tejiri4(m): 9:29pm On May 23, 2018
Robisky001:
Got this invite about an hour ago.. It looks so fishy.... Need confirmation from nairalanders.

Your CV meets our requirement.HR invites you for an INTERVIEW on THURSDAY 24/5/18,9AM @32 Olufemi Rd,Off Ogunlana Drive,Surulere Lagos.YD/DGHR,SHOW TO SECURITY

Gnld
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by nanauju(f): 11:12pm On May 23, 2018
Please oo my people. I need info on this coy..Creditville Nigeria Limited. I have an interview with them on Sat for Management Trainee position.
Someone told me it's marketing, I just really want to know what it's all about. Is it something I can give a trial. And what's the salary range for that position

PS: before u preach to me about marketing and how I should love it, I'm sorry I don't have passion and flair for it.

Thanks for your help
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by energy01(m): 11:19pm On May 23, 2018
plss guys can I get a catering server job per day here
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Mizjemie25: 11:52pm On May 23, 2018
Gewezzy1:
I got an email from Human Capacity Development Consultant. Has anyone heard about them, worked with them or had interviews with them. Please it's urgent. Thanks
they are real. just go prepared.. you might likely write a test and do oral interview same day. all the best
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by jmanity: 2:27am On May 24, 2018
nanauju:
Please oo my people. I need info on this coy..Creditville Nigeria Limited. I have an interview with them on Sat for Management Trainee position.
Someone told me it's marketing, I just really want to know what it's all about. Is it something I can give a trial. And what's the salary range for that position

PS: before u preach to me about marketing and how I should love it, I'm sorry I don't have passion and flair for it.

Thanks for your help

I also got this invite. My issue is that I stay in Abuja so transport is a big hindrance. Management trainee is not marketing(on paper though) so you can give it a trial.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Gewezzy1(f): 6:28am On May 24, 2018
Mizjemie25:
they are real. just go prepared.. you might likely write a test and do oral interview same day. all the best
please what type of test, do they pay well. Please respond asap thanks.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Gosj01(m): 7:36am On May 24, 2018
Good morning all,
is anybody familiar with whitewaters institute?
Is this real?

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by michealewela: 7:38am On May 24, 2018
Hope this isn't a fake invite... Dahra A. H. Jnr. to me 1 hour agoDetails Dear Candidate,
Thank you for expressing interest in a position with our Organization. We have received your information and curriculum vitae, and you have been slated for an Interview by 10am Friday 25th May, 2018.
Please come along with photocopies of your credentials, 2 passport photographs and a hand written Application Letter.
Thank you.
Dahra A. H. Jnr. ICT and Admin, For: INTER-ARC CONSULTANTS LTD., 90 AKPAKPAVA RD, OPP STANBIC IBTC, BESIDE ZENITH BANK, BENIN CITY, EDO STATE. For Inquiry pls call: 08118111856, 08077976203 (Calling hours 8:30am - 4:30pm). or visit https://jobs.interarcconsultants.com.ng/ for future vacancies.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Colemanz(m): 8:28am On May 24, 2018
NIGERIA NAVY RECRUITMENT 2018 IS HERE
CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO SEE HOW TO APPLY

https://jobandschool.com.ng/nigerian-navy-recruitment/

(1) (2) (3) ... (1454) (1455) (1456) (1457) (1458) (1459) (1460) ... (1490) (Reply)

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.