Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,861 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:52 AM

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom - Jobs/Vacancies (434) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom (2413282 Views)

Jobs/Vacancies Section Directory! / Most Kinds Of People In Nairaland's Jobs/vacancies Section / Using The Nairaland Jobs/Vacancies Section: Rules & General Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (431) (432) (433) (434) (435) (436) (437) ... (1490) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 12:08pm On May 21, 2015
mum. ..I saw you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Lero15(m): 6:38pm On May 21, 2015
Trendyprince:

The word alien is actually alien to me grin

How r u?
Lol.. I'm fine. You?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Lero15(m): 6:39pm On May 21, 2015
cdamsel:
Good morning my son

Son? undecided undecided
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by veevean1(f): 6:43pm On May 21, 2015
FriedPlantain:
Oh, you have written 3 papers already? shocked
Which one do you guys have tomorrow?

Veevean1, I can see your shadows. tongue how are thee?
Lol I was AOL for a reason
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by davide470(m): 9:48pm On May 21, 2015
Greetings FAM!

Hi Veev.. Ex AOL Queen.

Hello SocialRecluse, you know I prefer your short name tho. How has your exam been?

Where is our Kopa Lawyer grin ? Cocopops

Taiwolusol, I am still typing smiley

Ferdybaba, Sherikoko grin

FriedPlantain, Mr Past Question.. I need grin

Ivyy sad

Beau49, please stop cutting your hand. my cutie and "endowed" dearie *coughs*..

cc150615, madam ping me na. I miss ya wahala..

Lero15, how is the ministry.. she is moving to permanent site grin

Dasher90, Hallo's...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by beau49: 9:50pm On May 21, 2015
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by beau49: 9:51pm On May 21, 2015
@davide470

Will be more careful from now onwards.....thank you grin and biko take something for that cough tongue tongue lol
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by veevean1(f): 10:00pm On May 21, 2015
davide470:
Greetings FAM!

Hi Veev.. Ex AOL Queen.

Uncle this one u remembered me this nite.
Cc150615 no am off bbm but u could call or text. cheesy
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 10:02pm On May 21, 2015
davide470:
Greetings FAM!

Hello SocialRecluse, you know I prefer your short name tho. How has your exam been?

Hi David, my exams were wonderful, thank you smiley
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 10:20pm On May 21, 2015
davide470:
Greetings FAM!

Dasher90, Hallo's...

Hello David smiley
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Lero15(m): 10:27pm On May 21, 2015
grin cheesy

Davide470
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ngjpub: 12:48am On May 22, 2015
Lets be guided, gone are days when employers look at the well structured grammatical content of your CV before hiring you. There is a landslide going on in the labor market and the human resource persons are not taking it for granted at all.

As a Nigerian student studying in Nigeria, you are confronted with the mind-bugging thought of 'what next after graduation'. I also believe to some extent, the same could be said about the Nigerian student studying abroad. No doubt, for some exceptional cases, the individual has a guaranteed job offer already waiting for him. For the rest of us, it never ceases to increase our pulse rate or blood pressure momentarily, each time we remember we have to start life after graduation, the cradle which is employment.

Needless to mention, the unemployment rate in Nigeria is high. Without being drawn into any form of political altercation on the aforementioned, I will say the government is trying. In someone else's opinion, the government has not done enough. There is varied individual and group opinions on this but that's not the crux of the matter, not the reason we are here.

I must admit, entrepreneurship is key. Simply put, business. If every Nigerian graduate can learn some kind of trade or business, whatever you choose to call it, we will reduce unemployment rate and also lessen the burden on the government. The good thing is this, even as an entrepreneur, you could enroll for a white collar job whenever the opportunity calls. Hence, we must be well guided as to the current trend in the labor market.

Companies are now in search of raw talents and proven skills. This goes beyond the wordings of your CV. Today, employers are demanding for evidence of researches conducted in your area of study. Does that ring a bell? I heard someone ask "how?". For an interview, a colleague was requested to present with his undergraduate project work. The unfortunate thing being that he couldn't even remember where he kept his own copy. Worst thing, he didn't keep a soft copy and his school couldn't provide him with a copy from their database. They no longer had it.

You can imagine the frustration of being disqualified for a potential job. It happened!! This brings us to the question: why your PROJECT PAPER?

A research paper conducted as an undergraduate speaks volume of your thought process and problem solving skill. Every research proffers answers to questions, in other words, provides possible solution(s) to a problems. Majority of Nigerian students copy already written works, never conducted the supposed research though they could have defended it. But beyond that stage, there is a lot more.

Truth is, every Nigerian graduate who actually conducted an undergraduate research and wrote a project paper, now has a chance to have his/her project published in an online journal for free. What do you stand to lose? Nothing!! What do you stand to gain??

Your name automatically becomes internet checkable with that project work to your name. Other researchers can have access to your work and make reference to it in their own studies. Most importantly, you stand a chance of being recruited by a prospective employer based on your project work. We can do a lot more than just wait!!!

Please visit www.ngjpub.com or email admin@ngjpub.com for more information on how to have your papers published.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Tomiisyne22: 7:29am On May 22, 2015
Hello Guys,

Young, smart and result oriented graduates with 0-2 years minimum banking experience are invited to immediately apply to a leading multinational bank, vacancies exist for Private bankers,Commercial Bankers and Customer Care officers. Applicants MUST have a BSC and NYSC discharge/exemption certificate.

Fill link below for applications.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1s95NF_niWvGdaxzEgBzYshTPIplTVXG9LibZcgmokd8/viewform?usp=send_form

Thanks.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by cc150615(f): 8:00am On May 22, 2015
Ferdybaba......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by cc150615(f): 8:28am On May 22, 2015
SocialRecluse I like what I'm seeing on your dairy, I'm really excited for u.... i think we should be friends.... this is like the second time I'm saying this i think
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by KissQ(f): 9:28am On May 22, 2015
adeoti01:
I pass dat 419 page...cos am a Saint not...a 419er...
Going on recess till page 500 comes...
NB:...my bosses please do wake me when page 500 nears...
GC:
Davide470
Cuteonye009
Lero15
Adeaks
Smallpeepee (I knw tis XtraLarge)
Friedplantain
Veevean1
Beau49
Dasher90
BTW...please where's KissQ dis days...abi the woman don go Kuwait ni?...for job bah...
Bye till I get Job....

Lol! Don't mid me jor....am here now! How are you and how's every1here

Wat have I missed biko....sum1 fill me in
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 9:35am On May 22, 2015
KissQ:

Lol! Don't mid me jor....am here now! How are you and how's every1here

Wat have I missed biko....sum1 fill me in

haba....since all these years .....I even thought you've eloped to another planet.... 'missed' is an understatement.. welcome back ooooooii
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by smallpeepee: 4:41pm On May 22, 2015
Knock knock! Helo Amigos, hop every1 is doin fyn?

Hi ferdybaba, she hasn't answrd oo! Hi SocialRecluse Hi faith2ogesco Hi cdamsel Hi friedplantain
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by smallpeepee: 4:47pm On May 22, 2015
Kerildbert Holdings Limited is a leading 3rd Party Logistics Service Provider of Shipment, Clearing & Freight Forwarding, Customs Brokerage and Procurement Services to blue-chip firms in the country. Incorporated in 1988, Kerildbert integrates various services to enable it finance, collect, import and deliver (door to door) all kinds of products such as raw materials, engineering spares, finished products, in sectors ranging from FMCG to Oil and Gas. JOB TITLE: Finance Executive KEY RESPONSIBILITIES: Coordinate, consolidate, and manage the development and reporting of Actuals, Plan, Latest Best Estimate (LBE) and Long Range Plan (LRP) for the Logistics & Distribution Services Organization including capital, expense, and headcount Ensure adequate financial and system controls are established and maintained consistent with generally Accepted Accounting Principles Ensure protection and proper use of company assets Provide financial intelligence to achieve strategic and day-to-day business objectives Oversight of Freight payment and resolution Lead strategic freight expansion and implementations Provide financial guidance related to Operating Budgets and Strategic Business Issues Partner with Operations, Logistics & Distribution Services Management to develop budgets for Strategic Programs Ensure uniform and consistent recording and reporting of fiscal transactions Maintain the integrity and control of general ledger accounts through review and analysis Document internal control procedures and ensure compliance Support Corporate Tax requests as needed Ensure compliance with all Operations Finance deadlines. Approve Supplier Relationship Management (SRM) expenditures per policy. Report operating results to the Manager, Supply Chain Operations Monitor completion of journal entries and balance sheet reconciliations SKILLS AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS B.Sc / B.A. Accounting/Finance. Comfortable presenting to large audiences and all levels of management. Excellent working knowledge of ERP software. Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or other related discipline. MBA/ICAN a plus Extensive reporting with knowledge of various distribution systems. Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple projects simultaneously Strong analytical skills Proficient PC skills including WORD, EXCEL, and ACCESS Highly ambitious with strong desire for future growth. Ability to work well as a team player. Excellent oral/written communication required Accuracy and attention to detail are required as well as strong organizational skills Flexibility to work extended hours as requested by management
To apply check e-recruiter.ng
CC eldeevee Beau49 Sexychristeen Mannylex

Apt test by dragnetgrin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 5:22pm On May 22, 2015
cc150615:
Ferdybaba......
HI... Leave the Bush soon ooo
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 5:24pm On May 22, 2015
smallpeepee:

Hi ferdybaba, she hasn't answrd oo!

Juliesexy.... Answer him na.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 6:21pm On May 22, 2015
smallpeepee:
Kerildbert Holdings Limited is a leading 3rd Party Logistics Service Provider of Shipment, Clearing & Freight Forwarding, Customs Brokerage and Procurement Services to blue-chip firms in the country. Incorporated in 1988, Kerildbert integrates various services to enable it finance, collect, import and deliver (door to door) all kinds of products such as raw materials, engineering spares, finished products, in sectors ranging from FMCG to Oil and Gas. JOB TITLE: Finance Executive KEY RESPONSIBILITIES: Coordinate, consolidate, and manage the development and reporting of Actuals, Plan, Latest Best Estimate (LBE) and Long Range Plan (LRP) for the Logistics & Distribution Services Organization including capital, expense, and headcount Ensure adequate financial and system controls are established and maintained consistent with generally Accepted Accounting Principles Ensure protection and proper use of company assets Provide financial intelligence to achieve strategic and day-to-day business objectives Oversight of Freight payment and resolution Lead strategic freight expansion and implementations Provide financial guidance related to Operating Budgets and Strategic Business Issues Partner with Operations, Logistics & Distribution Services Management to develop budgets for Strategic Programs Ensure uniform and consistent recording and reporting of fiscal transactions Maintain the integrity and control of general ledger accounts through review and analysis Document internal control procedures and ensure compliance Support Corporate Tax requests as needed Ensure compliance with all Operations Finance deadlines. Approve Supplier Relationship Management (SRM) expenditures per policy. Report operating results to the Manager, Supply Chain Operations Monitor completion of journal entries and balance sheet reconciliations SKILLS AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS B.Sc / B.A. Accounting/Finance. Comfortable presenting to large audiences and all levels of management. Excellent working knowledge of ERP software. Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or other related discipline. MBA/ICAN a plus Extensive reporting with knowledge of various distribution systems. Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple projects simultaneously Strong analytical skills Proficient PC skills including WORD, EXCEL, and ACCESS Highly ambitious with strong desire for future growth. Ability to work well as a team player. Excellent oral/written communication required Accuracy and attention to detail are required as well as strong organizational skills Flexibility to work extended hours as requested by management
To apply check e-recruiter.ng
CC eldeevee Beau49 Sexychristeen Mannylex

Apt test by dragnetgrin
cc: dasher90

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 7:44pm On May 22, 2015
cc150615:
SocialRecluse I like what I'm seeing on your dairy, I'm really excited for u.... i think we should be friends.... this is like the second time I'm saying this i think
Thanks dear smiley
You used the word 'probably' the first time, so I wasn't really sure. so I just followed you, we'ld take it from there. grin
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 7:47pm On May 22, 2015
smallpeepee:

Hi ferdybaba, she hasn't answrd oo! Hi SocialRecluse Hi faith2ogesco Hi cdamsel Hi friedplantain
Hello smiley
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by smallpeepee: 8:37pm On May 22, 2015
SocialRecluse:
Hello smiley
Awayu?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by smallpeepee: 8:38pm On May 22, 2015
Who get fuel oooo!

Where r d oyel n gash guys?
Friedplantain com dash mi jux 20litres na

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by KissQ(f): 8:59pm On May 22, 2015
adeoti01:

haba....since all these years .....I even thought you've eloped to another planet.... 'missed' is an understatement.. welcome back ooooooii

Thanks sweetheart! Oya give me aproko gist jor
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by KissQ(f): 9:01pm On May 22, 2015
smallpeepee:
Who get fuel oooo!

Where r d oyel n gash guys?
Friedplantain com dash mi jux 20litres na

Smallpeepee come and take fuel....i can just 10liters dou grin
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 9:06pm On May 22, 2015
smallpeepee:
Awayu?
I'm alright, and you?

(1) (2) (3) ... (431) (432) (433) (434) (435) (436) (437) ... (1490) (Reply)

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.