Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,790 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:38 PM

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom - Jobs/Vacancies (683) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom (2410600 Views)

Jobs/Vacancies Section Directory! / Most Kinds Of People In Nairaland's Jobs/vacancies Section / Using The Nairaland Jobs/Vacancies Section: Rules & General Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (680) (681) (682) (683) (684) (685) (686) ... (1490) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Lero15(m): 10:40pm On Nov 27, 2015
tollyB:
lero15 will surely get one for you...winks...
my night was Good Dear,
enjoy your Friday

Lol. You dey look for trouble tongue
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Lero15(m): 10:41pm On Nov 27, 2015
DatechMan:

Lol. Just saying.
In Idris Adulkareem's Ganja voice "Awa lonile"

#LowkeyMood #WaitingPatiently

Don't ask me what I'm waiting for. Go and check the calender

Lero, my man whatsgood

On a gentle mode bro.
How are ya?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 10:34am On Nov 28, 2015
Mubaraq07:
Guyz i missed you all, as i am back again to enjoy your company. Serving Lord is good and sweet oo, i have given my life to christ. Only JESUS can do it. One love, one nairalanders.
Welcome back Mubaraq, we are delighted to receive you. We can't wait to start enjoying the warmth of your presence. Talk to Jesus about us too... we know he cares!

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by naijacommando: 10:51am On Nov 28, 2015
I av the very best of University degree honours from a reputable federal University... Had the best WAEC result throughout my state... Always came top in class and even had a scholarship throughout my senior secondary school days... Already on my masters presently...I'm very vast in lots of fields and there's hardly anything I don't know... Yet I don't av a job. Which way, naija!
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by cc150615(f): 10:57am On Nov 28, 2015
naijacommando:
I av the very best of University degree honours from a reputable federal University... Had the best WAEC result throughout my state... Always came top in class and even had a scholarship throughout my senior secondary school days... Already on my masters presently...I'm very vast in lots of fields and there's hardly anything I don't know... Yet I don't av a job. Which way, naija!
Do you have access to enough information, do u know how to process such information and apply it when necessary? Do u have a functional linkedin profile too?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by naijacommando: 11:15am On Nov 28, 2015
cc150615:

Do you have access to enough information, do u know how to process such information and apply it when necessary? Do u have a functional linkedin profile too?

For the linkedin, no; but for others, yes.
However, I do think my problems are bigger dan mere being on linkedin.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by cc150615(f): 12:52pm On Nov 28, 2015
naijacommando:

For the linkedin, no; but for others, yes.
However, I do think my problems are bigger dan mere being on linkedin.
You sound like u feel defeated already..maybe u also need to change ur mindset....nd offcos get a linkedin profile, I didn't say it will solve ur problem but I think it actually can be of help to you

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by karleone(m): 12:58pm On Nov 28, 2015
cc150615:

Does having a functional linkedIn profile put you a step closer to landing a job?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Emasel(m): 1:27pm On Nov 28, 2015
cc150615:

You sound like u feel defeated already..maybe u also need to change ur mindset....nd offcos get a linkedin profile, I didn't say it will solve ur problem but I think it actually can be of help to you

Do people get jobs in Nigeria through LinkedIn?

I haven't seen nor heard any. I doubt if some of our recruiters even know about LinkedIn.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by cc150615(f): 1:39pm On Nov 28, 2015
Emasel:

I haven't seen nor heard any. I doubt if some of our recruiters even know about LinkedIn.

I have both heard and seen, it works more for experienced hires but it can also work for fresh if u have an outstanding profile nd the skills are well profiled on ur profile, afterall I've seen ppl with zero experience getting jobs recruiters classified as experienced

Nd my friend in question said he has some good skills I believe are marketable enough
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 5:02pm On Nov 28, 2015
karleone:

Are you sure? 'Cos I saw one of their adverts with an email address attached to it. Luckily, it was in line with my field and I applied immediately. No mailerdemon reply yet.

Your situation is different from the lady's. I said so because I believe no organisation of repute would ask that you send your details to a phone number. I once did that only to be called by some dude whose grammar was utterly disjointed, and was just saying rubbish. I knew it was pure scam.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by TheRealAdonye(m): 5:22pm On Nov 28, 2015
Turned down one before.
An international recruiter contacted me for an opening in a Nigerian company.

So it happens.

cc cc150615
Emasel:

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 7:02pm On Nov 28, 2015
Hi people.

*just passing by*
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by cc150615(f): 7:22pm On Nov 28, 2015
karleone:

Does having a functional linkedIn profile put you [b]a step closer [/b]to landing a job?
Yes, emphasis on the bolded
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 8:04pm On Nov 28, 2015
adeaks:
Hi people.

*just passing by*
adeaks which category of costain bystanders do you fall under?
interesting update by the way
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jazmiynne: 8:21pm On Nov 28, 2015
amicable09:

Hi

Nice weekend yes?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 8:28pm On Nov 28, 2015
Jazmiynne:

Hi
Nice weekend yes?
Yea jaz, with my ears intact *winks....lol
How are you holding up? Flexing tight right?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jazmiynne: 8:35pm On Nov 28, 2015
amicable09:

Yea jaz, with my ears intact *winks....lol

How are you holding up? Flexing tight right?

Lolz pls d ears remain intact o *winks*

Flexing... I sooo wish! Had a rather lazy/busy day. Ironical combination right? Well really my day today was a mixture of both.

Fresh new week loading.... # #I'm thinking what do you say we kidnap a few HRs ransomable by giving us a job within a specified time period##

Yea if everyone did that.....
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 8:56pm On Nov 28, 2015
Jazmiynne:

Lolz pls d ears remain intact o *winks*

Flexing... I sooo wish! Had a rather lazy/busy day. Ironical combination right? Well really my day today was a mixture of both.

Fresh new week loading.... # #I'm thinking what do you say we kidnap a few HRs ransomable by giving us a job within a specified time period##

Yea if everyone did that.....
Hahahaha we should do that honey, without wasting time #smiles.
But first of all, we will need some hefty guys, I'm sure the likes of Karleone and Davehydson (not sure Dave's moniker is correctly spelt though) will come in very handy. We need all the muscles they can offer!

Ok, let's set a faith date...lol. what do you say?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 9:15pm On Nov 28, 2015
amicable09:

adeaks which category of costain bystanders do you fall under?

interesting update by the way

Thanks.

V.I crew all the way. grin Usually I'm still fully "suited up" by 10pm when I get to Costain....and even at that late hour I always find many people like me there. undecided

Now which category do you fall under? I'm guessing young couple. tongue You are one of those who whisper sweet nothings into each other's ears while others are fighting for buses.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by mrsharpguy: 9:19pm On Nov 28, 2015
Hello Nls, I received an invitation for a job interview. pls how genuine is t? did any1 receive the msg too?

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 9:22pm On Nov 28, 2015
adeaks:

Thanks.

V.I crew all the way. grin Usually I'm still fully "suited up" by 10pm when I get to Costain....and even at that late hour I always find many people like me there. undecided

Now which category do you fall under? I'm guessing young couple. tongue You are one of those who whisper sweet nothings into each other's ears while others are fighting for buses.
hahahaha... 10p.m, me outside? Nah, not yet
Soon to join your crew sha, watch out for me *smiles

I won't be half asleep on my feet though...lol
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by mtor: 9:25pm On Nov 28, 2015
adeaks:
Hi people.

*just passing by*
Hello bro
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 9:48pm On Nov 28, 2015
amicable09:

hahahaha... 10p.m, me outside? Nah, not yet
Soon to join your crew sha, watch out for me *smiles

I won't be half asleep on my feet though...lol

Its easier said than done though. After spending over 16 hours (6am-10pm) awake, you might find that you are more than half asleep on your feet.

You are going to join us very soon by God's grace. We are eagerly waiting to welcome you to the late night suit club. wink
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 9:49pm On Nov 28, 2015
mtor:

Hello bro

Howdy. Hope your weekend has been great so far.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by cc150615(f): 9:55pm On Nov 28, 2015
Hey adeaks, bin a yl
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by mtor: 10:02pm On Nov 28, 2015
adeaks:

Howdy. Hope your weekend has been great so far.
It's been okay thanks....
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 10:05pm On Nov 28, 2015
adeaks:

Its easier said than done though. After spending over 16 hours (6am-10pm) awake, you might find that you are more than half asleep on your feet.

You are going to join us very soon by God's grace. We are eagerly waiting to welcome you to the late night suit club. wink

Lolz... Thanks
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 12:44am On Nov 29, 2015
cc150615:
Hey adeaks, bin a yl

Yeah, been a while. Hope you're good.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Dahveydson(m): 2:39am On Nov 29, 2015
Hey guys. I have a computer based skill test next week. Has anybody done one before? What do I expect?

Thanks
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jazmiynne: 2:52am On Nov 29, 2015
amicable09:

Hahahaha we should do that honey, without wasting time #smiles.
But first of all, we will need some hefty guys, I'm sure the likes of Karleone and Davehydson (not sure Dave's moniker is correctly spelt though) will come in very handy. We need all the muscles they can offer!

Ok, let's set a faith date...lol. what do you say?

Lol I'm totally in! Start making the calls let's pick on who and who would be helpful to this mission...

We'd not announce the date here though so that all the HRs don't run for cover

I'm thinking we should allow them celebrate Christmas and New Year with their families in peace before we launch our plan.....

The catch however is that if we have to wait till after New Year's celebration, we wouldn't be having need of this 'brilliant' idea judging from the fact that we would already have cool jobs by then wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (680) (681) (682) (683) (684) (685) (686) ... (1490) (Reply)

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.