Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,886 members, 7,806,551 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:11 PM

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom - Jobs/Vacancies (684) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom (2412973 Views)

Jobs/Vacancies Section Directory! / Most Kinds Of People In Nairaland's Jobs/vacancies Section / Using The Nairaland Jobs/Vacancies Section: Rules & General Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (681) (682) (683) (684) (685) (686) (687) ... (1490) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Dahveydson(m): 4:07am On Nov 29, 2015
amicable09:

Hahahaha we should do that honey, without wasting time #smiles.
But first of all, we will need some hefty guys, I'm sure the likes of Karleone and Davehydson (not sure Dave's moniker is correctly spelt though) will come in very handy. We need all the muscles they can offer!

Ok, let's set a faith date...lol. what do you say?

grin grin grin

I'm in!!
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by karleone(m): 7:00am On Nov 29, 2015
amicable09:

Hahahaha we should do that honey, without wasting time #smiles.
But first of all, we will need some hefty guys, I'm sure the likes of Karleone and Dahveydson (not sure Dave's moniker is correctly spelt though) will come in very handy. We need all the muscles they can offer!

Ok, let's set a faith date...lol. what do you say?

That'll be great... I'm in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think I've got a wonderful AK48' for the mission... Do we have an action plan?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 7:47am On Nov 29, 2015
Jazmiynne:

Lol I'm totally in! Start making the calls let's pick on who and who would be helpful to this mission...

We'd not announce the date here though so that all the HRs don't run for cover

I'm thinking we should allow them celebrate Christmas and New Year with their families in peace before we launch our plan.....

The catch however is that if we have to wait till after New Year's celebration, we wouldn't be having need of this 'brilliant' idea judging from the fact that we would already have cool jobs by then wink
lolz... you've got a point there! Still, we must act... You know our pens are a powerful tool as well, maybe when we are settled sometime in late January or early February, we (all 4 of us) will write a thought provoking piece that will make FP!

That's going to be a project... will most likely send you a mail so we can plan accordingly. Happy Sunday!

*smiles, I so love my NL buddies!!!
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 7:51am On Nov 29, 2015
Dahveydson:

grin grin grin
I'm in!!
hahahaha Dave start now to do press ups o, no stories will be accepted then ... lol.
One blow should produce 7 'akpus'...lol Happy Sunday dear.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 7:58am On Nov 29, 2015
karleone:

That'll be great... I'm in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think I've got a wonderful AK48' for the mission... Do we have an action plan?
Karl confirm you have the wonderful AK48 please, we don't want to appear before them armless.... I wouldn't want my bones broken o lest we return as casualty *sad

Action Plan? There is a good plan A but you see there are still 25 alphabets left so we will use them all, Plan B-Z still required. We may need to go to Army cantonment for that...lol

Preparing for church? See you there. Happy Sunday!
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jazmiynne: 9:11am On Nov 29, 2015
amicable09:

lolz... you've got a point there! Still, we must act... You know our pens are a powerful tool as well, maybe when we are settled sometime in late January or early February, we (all 4 of us) will write a thought provoking piece that will make FP!

That's going to be a project... will most likely send you a mail so we can plan accordingly. Happy Sunday!

*smiles, I so love my NL buddies!!!

O the power of faith!

No probs at all.. Would be expecting your mail.

Have a splendid day dear

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Dahveydson(m): 9:45am On Nov 29, 2015
amicable09:

hahahaha
Dave start now to do press ups o, no stories will be accepted then ... lol.

One blow should produce 7 'akpus'...lol
Happy Sunday dear.

Lool. Started jogging already.

Happy Sunday dear.

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Dahveydson(m): 9:46am On Nov 29, 2015
Hey guys. I have a computer based skill test next week. Has anybody done one before? What do I expect?

Thanks
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jazmiynne: 10:18am On Nov 29, 2015
Dahveydson:
Hey guys. I have a computer based skill test next week. Has anybody done one before? What do I expect?

Thanks

That depends on which company you are writing for.... Some companies use Shl for their cbt, others use GMAT, cubiks for still others.... U could go online to practice these three
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Dahveydson(m): 11:08am On Nov 29, 2015
Jazmiynne:

That depends on which company you are writing for.... Some companies use Shl for their cbt, others use GMAT, cubiks for still others.... U could go online to practice these three

Thanks for the reply. It's not GMAT kinda CBT. It's a skill test on computer knowledge and usage.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 1:32pm On Nov 29, 2015
Dahveydson:

Thanks for the reply. It's not GMAT kinda CBT. It's a skill test on computer knowledge and usage.
cheesy cheesy grin
I'm back!!!!!!
Typing well and fine! No fear of multiplication of post smiley
Dave, I just replied your mail. Congratulobia!!!
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by faith2ogesco(m): 3:01pm On Nov 29, 2015
Esthar Fabian will not kill me with laff. would really really love to chat with u one on one. maybe we can transfer some craze to each other. on a side note my neighbours are speaking deir language and am like. wth are dey saying. at tyms its like dey re jux shouting in front of a standing fan. u guys know how it sounds ryt.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Dahveydson(m): 3:47pm On Nov 29, 2015
amicable09:

cheesy cheesy grin
I'm back!!!!!!
Typing well and fine! No fear of multiplication of post smiley
Dave, I just replied your mail. Congratulobia!!!

Thanks dear.

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by mtor: 7:04pm On Nov 29, 2015
Dahveydson:

Thanks
Depends on what role you applied and computer skills you claimed to have.
Sorry for the vague response... Vague question.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by wroskian(m): 9:06pm On Nov 29, 2015

Good evening Jobland Princes and Princesses, quite sometime wink

@TollyB: I peeped into your diary, all I can say is keep holding on wink It is well.

@Amicable: How is your kid Sis? With respect to your operation " Take it by force" in conjunction with Jazzy, I'll suggest you engage the services of Oga Davide, he'll help expose the hiding places of those HR people using his wealth of jobland MODing experience tongue (* na joke o cheesy ) As for me, I will pray along grin , but you have to hijack one post for me too.

Oga Jarus, I'm yet to receive my bottle of wine for the washing o wink you know what i mean. And besides, I saw some peeps stating their disciplines and grades. embarassed

@Naijacommando: keep your end up, God will do it soon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 9:39pm On Nov 29, 2015
wroskian:

@TollyB: I peeped into your diary, all I can say is keep holding on wink It is well.

@Amicable: How is your kid Sis? With respect to your operation " Take it by force" in conjunction with Jazzy, I'll suggest you engage the services of Oga Davide, he'll help expose the hiding places of those HR people using his wealth of jobland MODing experience tongue (* na joke o cheesy ) As for me, I will pray along grin , but you have to hijack one post for me too.

Oga Jarus, I'm yet to receive my bottle of wine for the washing o wink you know what i mean. And besides, I saw some peeps stating their disciplines and grades. Mine is 2.1 in Chemistry, just in case... I'm still underemployed o embarassed

Wroskian himself! you are indeed scarce o, that's the effect of over employment', it can't be underemployment at all... I have asked Davide470 countless times to introduce me to my ancestors but he has refused ...lol. I will trace them sha

My sister is fine now, thanks for asking. Hope you have all your shirts and pants ironed for the week? Say me hi to adeaks and ElDeeVee tomorrow at costain ... don't know if Lero15 will not be busy saying sweet nothings to ... you know her na, when you guys will be leaving... lol, just send my love across sha
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by wroskian(m): 10:26pm On Nov 29, 2015
amicable09:

Wroskian himself! you are indeed scarce o, that's the effect of over employment', it can't be underemployment at all... I have asked Davide470 countless times to introduce me to my ancestors but he has refused ...lol. I will trace them sha

My sister is fine now, thanks for asking. Hope you have all your shirts and pants ironed for the week? Say me hi to adeaks and ElDeeVee tomorrow at costain ... don't know if Lero15 will not be busy saying sweet nothings to ... you know her na, when you guys will be leaving... lol, just send my love across sha
For those you mentioned, we are on different sides of the divide. I dwell in Ibcity, hoping to meet those guys soon, I'm sure your mentions will draw them here.
For the ironing, i try small... and I have been scarce not because of overemployment, infact, opposite is the case. But I do sneak into this land every now and then to read your diary wink
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 10:35pm On Nov 29, 2015
wroskian:

For those you mentioned, we are on different sides of the divide. I dwell in Ibcity, hoping to meet those guys soon, I'm sure your mentions will draw them here.
For the ironing, i try small... and I have been scarce not because of overemployment, infact, opposite is the case. But I do sneak into this land every now and then to read your diary wink
Lol, thanks for reading. All the best as you step out daily this week!
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Lero15(m): 10:50pm On Nov 29, 2015
amicable09:

don't know if Lero15 will not be busy saying sweet nothings somethings wink to Amicable09 you know her na , when [size=30pt]WE[/size]will be leaving... lol, just send my love across sha

Edited.
Night night kiss smiley
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 10:55pm On Nov 29, 2015
Lero15:

Edited.
Night night kiss smiley
undecided
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by eraly(m): 11:31pm On Nov 29, 2015
JOB HUNTING MADE EASY WITH YOUR PMP CERTIFICATE

This is the time to get that King Certification called

PROJECT MANAGEMENT PROFESSIONAL
that gets you that JOB of your choice.

Training Starts Dec 14th, 9:00 am @
Yaba, Lagos

#12,000 only.

For more info call 09035111400
BBM: 2718CFDC
Info@lardaar.org
www.lardaar.org

Register now limited slots available.
To register send your Name,Email and Phone Number to: 09035111400

Lardaar Consulting.
Pls RBC
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Dahveydson(m): 2:13am On Nov 30, 2015
mtor:

Depends on what role you applied and computer skills you claimed to have.
Sorry for the vague response... Vague question.

Lol. Thanks
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by mtor: 3:14am On Nov 30, 2015
hello Goldendainty still up
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 4:07am On Nov 30, 2015
mtor:
hello Goldendainty still up

yeah yeah
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by adewumiopeyemi(m): 5:59am On Nov 30, 2015
Morning to u... happy new week.

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 6:10am On Nov 30, 2015
Lero15:

Edited.
Night night kiss smiley
Lol... Morning Lero
Have a beautiful day, see you after work wink

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 6:36am On Nov 30, 2015
wroskian:

Oga Jarus, I'm yet to receive my bottle of wine for the washing o wink you know what i mean. And besides, I saw some peeps stating their disciplines and grades. Mine is 2.1 in Chemistry, just in case... I'm still underemployed o embarassed

Hello Dear..
Thanks for the encouragement...I needed it...I won't give up o..Am far from that...I see myself metamorphosed soon....have a great day and all the best at work...
Amicable Really...Hope your sister is fine...How did I forget to ask sef? argh
We Keep on fighting.... and When I say fighting, I don't mean physical o...Lol..
We will surely smile soon....Have a blessed day every one...
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by monlawal(m): 8:13am On Nov 30, 2015
Please nairalanders I need correct answers to these questions

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by monlawal(m): 8:20am On Nov 30, 2015
Please nairalanders I need help on what likely answers to this questions would be

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by monlawal(m): 8:24am On Nov 30, 2015
More

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by wroskian(m): 8:44am On Nov 30, 2015
tollyB:
Hello Dear..
Thanks for the encouragement...I needed it...I won't give up o..Am far from that...I see myself metamorphosed soon....have a great day and all the best at work...
Thanks dear Tolly. wink Metamorphosis is inevitable if growth and progress would be achieved wink All the best this week.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by wroskian(m): 8:46am On Nov 30, 2015
amicable09:
Lol, thanks for reading. All the best as you step out daily this week!
smiley Thanks, I wish you the same.

(1) (2) (3) ... (681) (682) (683) (684) (685) (686) (687) ... (1490) (Reply)

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.