Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,803 members, 7,806,241 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:27 PM

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom - Jobs/Vacancies (864) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom (2412830 Views)

Jobs/Vacancies Section Directory! / Most Kinds Of People In Nairaland's Jobs/vacancies Section / Using The Nairaland Jobs/Vacancies Section: Rules & General Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (861) (862) (863) (864) (865) (866) (867) ... (1490) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by lovethchioma(f): 10:10am On Feb 09, 2016
Does anyone here know anything about Neo life int'l or towers global int'l in Lagos?

l don't live in Lagos but I have a friend of mine that we served together, who keeps sending me vacancies from this company. He says he works with them..
I have asked him to explain what they do but he hasn't given any convincing answer yet.

I am suspecting it's one of these gnld marketing companies.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by emeka51: 12:38pm On Feb 09, 2016
ProudOlodo:

When you think hard about the highlighted, you will advance from 'suspicion' to 'knowing'. Check the address the message came from. HR contacts people to give such information for which you were asked to call not the other way round.
Are you saying it's true?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by PresVA: 2:54pm On Feb 09, 2016
lovethchioma:
Does anyone here know anything about Neo life int'l or towers global int'l in Lagos?

l don't live in Lagos but I have a friend of mine that we served together, who keeps sending me vacancies from this company. He says he works with them..
I have asked him to explain what they do but he hasn't given any convincing answer yet.

I am suspecting it's one of these gnld marketing companies.
A quick search on nairaland showed neo life as GNLD. . Nothing on the other company. .

Tread careful, don't waste your tfare to Lagos for nothing!
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by lovethchioma(f): 4:00pm On Feb 09, 2016
PresVA:
A quick search on nairaland showed neo life as GNLD. . Nothing on the other company. .

Tread careful, don't waste your tfare to Lagos for nothing!
Alright dear, God Bless you

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ProudOlodo: 7:05pm On Feb 09, 2016
emeka51:
Are you saying it's true?
I'm saying that message can't be trusted
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 10:05pm On Feb 09, 2016
beau49:

I drey around o. How your side na? cheesy cheesy

You don turn to Mrs Drey abi? Lol

I'm doing well. Tnks
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by beau49: 10:44pm On Feb 09, 2016
naanxie:

You don turn to Mrs Drey abi? Lol

I'm doing well. Tnks

cheesy cheesy.auto correct don use my eye see shege lol.

Good to hear. smiley
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by emmyoutfit: 11:46pm On Feb 09, 2016
Hey guys! Please need someone help me. Was called for an interview tommorow by lorache consulting firm. Want to know if they are genuine, so I can know if there is a need to go. Please is urgent. Anyone that as idea about the company should respond me to save me from stressing myself. Thanks guys
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ksstroud: 6:08am On Feb 10, 2016
emmyoutfit:
Hey guys! Please need someone help me. Was called for an interview tommorow by lorache consulting firm. Want to know if they are genuine, so I can know if there is a need to go. Please is urgent. Anyone that as idea about the company should respond me to save me from stressing myself. Thanks guys

If tis Lorache that I know o... They are genuine and prepare to master your cv very well if you are experienced hire and it might involve writing too... They recruit for good coys; sometimes oil and gas....
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by faith2ogesco(m): 8:23am On Feb 10, 2016
happy new day folks.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by charlyazods(m): 3:24pm On Feb 10, 2016
Recruitment at The African Field Epidemiology Network (AFENET)

The African Field Epidemiology Network (AFENET) is a Network of public health training institutions in Africa that seeks to strengthen manpower to enhance health systems on the continent.

AFENET is a not-for-profit organization which works closely with Ministries of Health in member countries to develop sustainable programs and capacity to strengthen field epidemiology and ensure healthier lives for Africans.

The African Field Epidemiology Network (AFENET) seeks the services of candidates to fill the following vacant positions below for the Nigerian Field Epidemiology and Training Program (NFELTP) National Stop Transmission of Poliomyelitis (NSTOP) program.

AVAILABLE VACANCIES

- Data Technical Officer Job

- DHIS2 Implementation Officer Job

- Data Manager Job

DISCOVER THIS: http://myjobsinnigeria..com.ng/2016/02/recruitment-at-african-field.html

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by charlyazods(m): 3:37pm On Feb 10, 2016
Whyte Cleon Limited are HIRING!!!

Whyte Cleon Limited is a Human Resource Outsourcing & Management Solutions provider in Nigeria with over 18 years business experience.

We are a solution based business consulting firm with focus on the provision of practical and well researched solutions to help our clients bridge the gap between Strategy Development, Talent Acquisition, Strategy Execution and Organisational Performance. These are implemented by providing organisational development and human resources management expertise and knowledge to guide, advice and support our clients in achieving and sustaining workplace success.

Our client, a well renowned restaurant located in Victoria Island, with specialty in International and domestic cuisine , whose emphasis is on great food, quality service and pleasurable experience for its patrons, seeks to engage focused, creatively skilled, cheerful and sociable talents with infectious humorous dispositions. Join us and live your passion.

AVAILABLE VACANCIES

- Dispatch Rider Job
- Storekeeper Job
- Waiter/Waitress Job
- Facility Manager/Chief Security Officer
- Operations Manager Job

DISCOVER THIS: http://myjobsinnigeria..com.ng/2016/02/whyte-cleon-limited-are-hiring.html

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Lero15(m): 5:56pm On Feb 10, 2016
Awww... I miss my amicable09 embarassed
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by busybeei5(f): 6:01pm On Feb 10, 2016
Lero15:

awww tongue tongue tongue :PP
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by karleone(m): 7:59pm On Feb 10, 2016
ProudOlodo:
I'm saying that message can't be trusted
You don't need to tell Emeka51 that it can't be trusted. It's total scam.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 8:45pm On Feb 10, 2016
Lero15:
Lero15, my e-boo of life! *smiles. I miss you plenty plenty, don't mind my momentary absence, I got engrossed in a little stuff. It's kinda taking most of my attention. *winks.

How are you and how was work? Hope you aren't beaten up by Lagos traffic?

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by NnennaNelly(f): 10:43pm On Feb 10, 2016
I am surprise to get a Job through www.technng.com. this website is very simple not attractive not popular but has a Good Information on it .i dont know the owner but am happy to be blessed through her.Thanks Technng.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 11:04pm On Feb 10, 2016
NnennaNelly:
I am surprise to get a Job through www.technng.com. this website is very simple not attractive not popular but has a Good Information on it .i dont know the owner but am happy to be blessed through her.Thanks Technng.

Na so
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ProudOlodo: 1:34am On Feb 11, 2016
karleone:

You don't need to tell Emeka51 that it can't be trusted. It's total scam.
Thanks for helping to translate the message bro smiley
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Pulcherdee(f): 1:47am On Feb 11, 2016
Please anybody has any info on CEO Africa, what they do and any idea of their pay? A friend was invited for interview and I suggested we asked here. Please urgent reply please. Thanks guys
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ingenuity2014: 11:45am On Feb 11, 2016
Good morning all, i just got an invite for an email assessment on technical knowledge for the post of Administrative Clerk by ICRC (Int'l Committee of the Red Cross). Has someone ever written their test/exam before? What's it like? Who else received this invite?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by davide470(m): 6:11pm On Feb 11, 2016
ingenuity2014:
Good morning all, i just got an invite for an email assessment on technical knowledge for the post of Administrative Clerk by ICRC (Int'l Committee of the Red Cross). Has someone ever written their test/exam before? What's it like? Who else received this invite?
Uboma, any help on this?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by davide470(m): 6:11pm On Feb 11, 2016
FixedRoots, what's good?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jamean(f): 6:28pm On Feb 11, 2016
davide470:
FixedRoots, what's good?
Na wa o! so is this lady that made you not have time for me anymore undecided
*things fall apart* embarassed
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by davide470(m): 6:39pm On Feb 11, 2016
Jamean:

Na wa o!
so is this lady that made you not have time for me anymore undecided

Jakps wink,

Time does not exist between You and I na. cheesy

How are you, Mon coeur
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by FixedRoots: 7:04pm On Feb 11, 2016
davide470:
FixedRoots, what's good?
I'm very well. Valentine's in the air; I'm fighting hard to make it not get to me. You?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by FixedRoots: 7:09pm On Feb 11, 2016
Jamean:

Na wa o!
so is this lady that made you not have time for me anymore undecided

It's not what you think. We've not met. Hi. I'm...(you know already). How are you doing and how's school?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by davide470(m): 7:15pm On Feb 11, 2016
FixedRoots:
I'm very well. Valentine's in the air; I'm fighting hard to make it not get to me. You?
Why so @ bolded? Any previous not so cool experience?

I am fine. Looking for who to take me out on that day. embarassed
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by beau49: 7:32pm On Feb 11, 2016
Valentine don reach,everybody don run.

Amicable09 be forming occupied.....you berra talk true. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed tongue

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by FixedRoots: 7:35pm On Feb 11, 2016
davide470:
Why so @ bolded? Any previous not so cool experience?

I am fine. Looking for who to take me out on that day. embarassed
No bad experience really, just couples flaunting their partners. That's cruel.
How can you not have someone. YOU!
Let me pretend I believe you. So, when you get to church on Sunday, sit next to a pretty lady, there are loads of them in your church. Tell her God told you, through me, to tell her to take you out after service. YOU'LL HAVE FUN.

(1) (2) (3) ... (861) (862) (863) (864) (865) (866) (867) ... (1490) (Reply)

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.