Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,863 members, 7,806,450 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:42 PM

Why Buhari Is A Perfect Fit - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Buhari Is A Perfect Fit (1285 Views)

Buhari Participated In Syrian Event As A Perfect Cover For His Medical Visit- SR / Ministerial List: Why Buhari Holds On To 15 Other Nominees / Why Buhari Has No Certificate - Col Ben Gbulie (rtd) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Buhari Is A Perfect Fit by BigB11(m): 6:27pm On Oct 20, 2014
Believe it or not, our main issues in Nigeria for many year are two:
1. indiscipline
2. Corruption

When these two major issues are addressed and tacked correctly all other things in Nigeria would fall in place accordingly. But finding a courageous and dedicated leader to take accurate action and effectively solve all these issues remains a mission impossible. In fact, PDP party has spent almost 20 years in office in a round circle without getting to the bottom of any of these issues.

Buhari may not know much about Economics or Biology, but I can assure you that among the bunch, he remains the only entity that clearly understands the root of our troubles in Nigeria. He has an answer to all the questions that have lingered for too many years. It wouldn't take him 20 years to find obvious solutions to what we've been up against in Nigeria.

Nigerians, don't let us continue to fool ourselves, please understand that as a leader, you can not introduce discipline when you're not disciplined, you can not eradicate corruption when you're corrupt, and it is also true that a lawless country has no criminals. It is that simple.

Opportunity doesn't come too many times, here comes another chance for all Nigerians to take back their country from the hands of indisciplined, corrupt and incompetent leaders. Nobody else would do this for us.
This is why I've decided to cast my vote for Buhari and not APC or PDP.

We can not continue to do the same thing and expect a different outcome; we've got to change hands.

3 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Is A Perfect Fit by Chongaiman: 6:35pm On Oct 20, 2014
One man's halal is another man's haram! Free choice is a b.i.t.c.h.

*Modified: naughty lady Damn these filters undecided
Re: Why Buhari Is A Perfect Fit by Nobody: 6:51pm On Oct 20, 2014
am sick n tired of all these cheap propaganda threads.
E-warriors and propaganda machines cant u guys at least sheath ur swords till buhari actually wins the primaries .
gush
Re: Why Buhari Is A Perfect Fit by Nobody: 7:10pm On Oct 20, 2014
Mr discipline and mr anti-corrupt that collects 27 million from bank without due process!
Re: Why Buhari Is A Perfect Fit by PassingShot(m): 7:27pm On Oct 20, 2014
mikeansy:
Mr discipline and mr anti-corrupt that collects 27 million from bank without due process!

In case you don't know, granting loans on personal recognition and your standing in the society is an established and ethical practice.
Re: Why Buhari Is A Perfect Fit by Nobody: 7:37pm On Oct 20, 2014
PassingShot:

In case you don't know, granting loans on personal recognition and your standing in the society is an established and ethical practice.

Lol
Re: Why Buhari Is A Perfect Fit by zomby(m): 9:20pm On Oct 20, 2014
If Buhari becomes our next president, it is a guarantee that 80% of our former leaders (old or young, APC or PDP) wouldn't stay in Nigeria, their guilty conscience wouldn't allow them to hang around. On the other hand, for a change, 99% of current leaders would do their jobs the way it's supposed to be done.
It is very clear that Buhari has what other candidates are lacking..with this man in place, I see a tremendous progress in terms of improving the quality of life of the citizens and respect for Nigerians all around the world would also improve.
It is up to you and I, to use our common sense this time around.
Re: Why Buhari Is A Perfect Fit by madamoringo(f): 9:25pm On Oct 20, 2014
mikeansy:

For eons, you've been on this forum but your stoopidity has never left you but getting worse. Were you and your clan born to be stoopid? No one in your entire people can even compete to be president, should that not be a source of headache for you if you were not so basely stoopid? At the end of the day, you have only 1 vote why not use it the way you want and save the rest of us the ignominy of having to see a pathetic piece of horse shaite like you exist??
Re: Why Buhari Is A Perfect Fit by Nobody: 9:33pm On Oct 20, 2014
madamoringo:

For eons, you've been on this forum but your stoopidity has never left you but getting worse. Were you and your clan born to be stoopid? No one in your entire people can even compete to be president, should that not be a source of headache for you if you were not so basely stoopid? At the end of the day, you have only 1 vote why not use it the way you want and save the rest of us the ignominy of having to see a pathetic piece of horse shaite like you exist??

Yes just like you have one vote but still comment on a public forum I have the right to do same.

It is also my patriotic duty to expose Buhari for the fraud and criminal he is.

There is a reason he has failed 3 times and will fail again.

The man is a fraud, if you don't like me saying it you can go hang yourself!
Re: Why Buhari Is A Perfect Fit by zomby(m): 9:36pm On Oct 20, 2014
Mikeansy
We all know what we've gone through and also what is currently on ground, with all due respect, may I ask you to present any other candidate that is better than Buhari?
Re: Why Buhari Is A Perfect Fit by Nobody: 9:52pm On Oct 20, 2014
zomby:
Mikeansy
We all know what we've gone through and also what is currently on ground, with all due respect, may I ask you to present any other candidate that is better than Buhari?

With all due respect sir every other candidate in the process is better than Buhari.

No other current candidate has a record of criminally ousting a democratically elected leader!

Buhari is a criminal and it's sickening that 30years after his backward setting coup Nigerians still have to be insulted by his candidacy in a democratic election!

If our current soldiers are as greedy, silly, all-knowing as Buhari was and still is there will be no elections for your messiah Buhari to contest in!
Re: Why Buhari Is A Perfect Fit by zomby(m): 9:56pm On Oct 20, 2014
30 years ago was plotting a coup against our constitution?
Was the coup plotted against a democratic regime?
If Buhari is a criminal, please present a candidate that isn't a criminal........
And please name 1 or 2 candidates that are better than Buhari?
Re: Why Buhari Is A Perfect Fit by Nobody: 10:01pm On Oct 20, 2014
zomby:
30 years ago was plotting a coup against our constitution?
Was the coup plotted against a democratic regime?
If Buhari is a criminal, please present a candidate that isn't a criminal........

There was a 1979 constitution in place at the time!

That constitution was the basis of Shagari government and listed ways to remove the government . Coup de tat was not one of them!

For this reason Buhari remains a common criminal!
Re: Why Buhari Is A Perfect Fit by zomby(m): 10:03pm On Oct 20, 2014
please name 1 or 2 candidates that are better than Buhari?
Re: Why Buhari Is A Perfect Fit by Nobody: 10:06pm On Oct 20, 2014
zomby:
please name 1 or 2 candidates that are better than Buhari?

I said every other candidate that has declared from Atiku to Kwakwanso to Jonathan

They are all better than Buhari because they are not usurpers of democracy and the constitution!

If Nigeria was a serious country Buhari will know not to insult our sensibilities with his candidacy!
Re: Why Buhari Is A Perfect Fit by zomby(m): 10:09pm On Oct 20, 2014
Mikeansy
Even though i totally disagree with your view, but much respect to you and your vote.
You should focus on your candidates and allow others to do the same.
Re: Why Buhari Is A Perfect Fit by Nobody: 10:16pm On Oct 20, 2014
zomby:
Mikeansy
Even though i totally disagree with your view, but much respect to you and your vote.
You should focus on your candidates and allow others to do the same.

This is not about my candidates or the other persons candidates. This is about defence of our democracy and our aspiration for the kind if nation we want to be.

A vote for Buhari right now is an invitation to current soldiers to plot a coup and usurp democracy! After all they can come 20years later and pretend to be democrats!

We could be setting very dangerous precedents with our votes!
Re: Why Buhari Is A Perfect Fit by zomby(m): 10:21pm On Oct 20, 2014
I'm sick and tired of thieves and lack of discipline all across the country.
It is up to you and I to use our common sense this time around.
Buhari has my vote.
Re: Why Buhari Is A Perfect Fit by Nobody: 10:28pm On Oct 20, 2014
zomby:
I'm sick and tired of thieves and lack of discipline all across the country.
It is up to you and I to use our common sense this time around.
Buhari has my vote.

One person will not eradicate corruption. Institutions and due process will eradicate corruption!

For this reason corruption will reduce when Nigerians want it to.

There was corruption in Shagari administration, there was corruption in Buhari regime and there was corruption in IBB regime. So my question is if Buhari is that effective then or the messiah you all think he is why didn't corruption disappear in Buhari time?

Has his time in Government and all the noise not been a waste of time?
Re: Why Buhari Is A Perfect Fit by zomby(m): 10:46pm On Oct 20, 2014
Solution to corrupt is too simple. And yes, one person (the president) can put a stop to corruption in Nigeria. But it is clear that it isn't going to be uncle Jonathan or any other PDP clown.
Fool me once, your fault...but fool me twice, my fault. I refuse to allow religion or ethnicity or any other propaganda to stop me from voting for the right leader this time around.
Buhari is the right man for Nigeria at this point in time.
Re: Why Buhari Is A Perfect Fit by mrofficial(m): 10:53pm On Oct 20, 2014
mikeansy:

Yes just like you have one vote but still comment on a public forum I have the right to do same.

It is also my patriotic duty to expose Buhari for the fraud and criminal he is.

There is a reason he has failed 3 times and will fail again.

The man is a fraud, if you don't like me saying it you can go hang yourself!

And the shoeless man from Otuoke is what?
Re: Why Buhari Is A Perfect Fit by mrofficial(m): 10:55pm On Oct 20, 2014
mikeansy:

[s]This is not about my candidates or the other persons candidates. This is about defence of our democracy and our aspiration for the kind if nation we want to be.

A vote for Buhari right now is an invitation to current soldiers to plot a coup and usurp democracy! After all they can come 20years later and pretend to be democrats!

We could be setting very dangerous precedents with our votes![/s]

All lies. Reeks of deception.
Re: Why Buhari Is A Perfect Fit by Balyz: 12:43am On Oct 21, 2014
mikeansy:
yes just like jona daft who collected $20 billion with due process
Re: Why Buhari Is A Perfect Fit by WIZGUY69(m): 12:48am On Oct 21, 2014
undecided
[size=48]ENOUGH OF BUHARI AND JONATHAN ABEG.MAKE WE HEAR WORD SMALL[/size]
Re: Why Buhari Is A Perfect Fit by Nobody: 1:15am On Oct 21, 2014
OP Thank you very much. We shall do all we can to return General Muhammadu Buhari to Aso Rock next year. It is GameOver for the corrupt thieving class which Jonathan and his PDP represents.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1799875_apcvspdp_jpeg39e28d305fa0a571385c4191eb5081af
Re: Why Buhari Is A Perfect Fit by zomby(m): 2:03pm On Oct 21, 2014
Nigerians, don't let us continue to fool ourselves, please understand that as a leader, you can not introduce discipline when you're not disciplined, you can not eradicate corruption when you're corrupt, and it is also true that a lawless country has no criminals

In a nutshell.
Re: Why Buhari Is A Perfect Fit by oluwalfa: 2:06pm On Oct 21, 2014
Chongaiman:
One man's halal is another man's haram! Free choice is a b.i.t.c.h.

*Modified: naughty lady Damn these filters undecided

yeah, female dogs are not in Seun's dictionary.

(1) (Reply)

Check Your Voters' Status On INEC Website / INCREDIBLE: We'll Arrest Obasanjo And APC Gangsters - 'FG' / I Cant Believe This...mtn 10naira Recharge Card? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.