Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,663 members, 7,801,918 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:50 AM

You Can Become An Author Today - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / You Can Become An Author Today (1272 Views)

You Can Become An Author Today / 'Rich Dad, Poor Dad' Author Files For Bankruptcy / An Author’s Request For Real Scam Stories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Can Become An Author Today by sundayerhun(m): 6:46pm On Oct 20, 2014
We can help you get your book on Amazon and Smashwords in a matter of days, and your book will be made available worldwide. Several persons have entered this train, and have good stories to tell. Below are links to some of the books we've already published.

https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/485467
http://www.amazon.com/The-Plan-God-For-Nigeria-ebook/dp/B00MUXSN3Q
https://itunes.apple.com/us/book/building-amazing-personality/id866074921?mt=11
http://www.amazon.com/Sunday-Erhunmwunse/e/B00N1X1VSI/
https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/484068
http://www.amazon.com/Just-Wedded-Dominic-Awoleye-ebook/dp/B00OMBX1N6
http://www.amazon.com/TURBULENCE-anthology-Nigeria-Poets-Change-ebook/dp/B00NE7DPM6

To get your book on Smashwords is just #8000(for this week alone) and Amazon is #3000(for this week alone).
Waste no time, give us a call today @ 08164041005 or email: sundayerhun@gmail.com
Re: You Can Become An Author Today by SimpleJetty(f): 7:51pm On Oct 20, 2014
Pls I want to make enquiries. What if I have already published it on amazon and probably poor style of cover page and other flips is affecting sales? I am 100% certain the content of the fictional crime novel is a thriller script that surely will get readers spell bound. A timely response will be appreciated.
Re: You Can Become An Author Today by sundayerhun(m): 8:46pm On Oct 20, 2014
SimpleJetty:
Pls I want to make enquiries. What if I have already published it on amazon and probably poor style of cover page and other flips is affecting sales? I am 100% certain the content of the fictional crime novel is a thriller script that surely will get readers spell bound. A timely response will be appreciated.

Maybe enough publicity was not done for it. What do you want me to do now?
Re: You Can Become An Author Today by SimpleJetty(f): 10:28pm On Oct 20, 2014
sundayerhun:

Maybe enough publicity was not done for it. What do you want me to do now?

You are right you know cause truly I didn't give it a single publicity cause then I had too many things urgently competing for my attention. But I won't mind you coming in to assist me get this book to hit the book world market big time. I await your response soonest. Thanks.
Re: You Can Become An Author Today by sundayerhun(m): 7:00am On Oct 21, 2014
SimpleJetty:

You are right you know cause truly I didn't give it a single publicity cause then I had too many things urgently competing for my attention. But I won't mind you coming in to assist me get this book to hit the book world market big time. I await your response soonest. Thanks.

I do not think I would be able to publicise a book I didn't publish.
Re: You Can Become An Author Today by SimpleJetty(f): 7:33am On Oct 21, 2014
sundayerhun:

I do not think I would be able to publicise a book I didn't publish.

How about if you publish it agn in other online book stores cause I only have it on amazon
Re: You Can Become An Author Today by bvc(m): 2:26pm On Oct 21, 2014
I've been longing to publish my book on amazon, but I guess I never had the patience to follow the guidelines considering other realtime activities I have to contend with on a regular.

Eventhough I'm interest in working with you, I have 4 questions:
1. Are your prices negotiable?
2. Why is smashword almost 3times the cost of amazon?
3. What sort of publicity are you proposing? And how guaranteed is its effectiveness?
4. What happens to royalties? Do you also partake?

I really would like to get replies to these questions. Cheers!
Re: You Can Become An Author Today by sundayerhun(m): 10:24pm On Oct 21, 2014
SimpleJetty:

How about if you publish it agn in other online book stores cause I only have it on amazon
I can publish it on Smashwords if you want. Smashwords is pretty better than amazon
Re: You Can Become An Author Today by SimpleJetty(f): 10:30pm On Oct 21, 2014
Ok that's good. But will you be giving the book the needed publicity it requires? And if you will, will it also cover the one I have on amazon?
Re: You Can Become An Author Today by sundayerhun(m): 12:48am On Oct 22, 2014
SimpleJetty:
Ok that's good. But will you be giving the book the needed publicity it requires? And if you will, will it also cover the one I have on amazon?
yes i will
Re: You Can Become An Author Today by sundayerhun(m): 12:52am On Oct 22, 2014
bvc:
I've been longing to publish my book on amazon, but I guess I never had the patience to follow the guidelines considering other realtime activities I have to contend with on a regular.

Eventhough I'm interest in working with you, I have 4 questions:
1. Are your prices negotiable?
2. Why is smashword almost 3times the cost of amazon?
3. What sort of publicity are you proposing? And how guaranteed is its effectiveness?
4. What happens to royalties? Do you also partake?

I really would like to get replies to these questions. Cheers!

1. Quite negotiable.
2. Formatting in smashwords is more difficult.
3. Interviews, links in websites and social networks, reviews
4. I do not partake
Re: You Can Become An Author Today by sundayerhun(m): 2:25pm On Nov 12, 2014
GET INTO THE EBOOK INDUSTRY

A lot of persons are still skeptical about the e-book industry. Some believe it is a waste of time, and a big scam. But they fail to realise that we are in the 21st century, and that anything electronic or digital sells faster and goes wider. Electronic/digital is the present and the future, and any wise person will get on the train now. The e-book industry is growing bigger and bigger with a potential far greater than the traditional print book industry.
Here are some of the advantages:
1) Unlike print book, it costs you nothing to get your book published.
2) Unlike print book, your book is readily available for purchase worldwide.
3) Unlike print book, your book lasts forever, not exhausted.
If you really want to be an author in no time, I advise you get into the e-book industry. I have three books published already. You can choose to publish on the following platforms:
1) Amazon kindle
2) Smashwords
3) Lulu
4) Createspace [they make print-on-demand, too]
You can give me a call to help you publish your wonderful book on any of these platforms.
or email: sundayerhun@gmail.com
Re: You Can Become An Author Today by juwoonn(m): 6:20pm On Nov 12, 2014
Boss na wa o! To publish on these platforms are not that difficult na. I have 13 kindle books on amazon backed up by on demand printing via createspace. And I receive my money here in my village with payoneer. I've never tried lulu and smashword though. But how u wan take publish for peeps na? when dey sud open acct in dia own names and use dia emails.
Just teach dem how to do it and you can collect seminar fee or one-on-one training for a fee.

Btw I learnt mine free on NL. All thnks to Mk82
Re: You Can Become An Author Today by sundayerhun(m): 8:10pm On Nov 18, 2014
Not difficult, but some persons don't know how, and don't even want to learn.

(1) (Reply)

Live Sports Investment Tips / Why Is Jumia.com Wasting My Time And Money? Is This A Scam? / Piuni Telecommunications Industry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.