Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,052 members, 7,807,162 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:32 AM

Interesting Things About Nairaland - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Interesting Things About Nairaland (1432 Views)

25 Weirdest Things About Your Body You'll Ever Learn / Five Things About Students Who Attend Public Schools. / 15 Facts About Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Interesting Things About Nairaland by CoretGistBlog(m): 6:51pm On Oct 20, 2014
I've studied and compiled a list of interesting thing about Nairaland. hope you find them interesting too

1. Approximately 5 new members and 10 new topic every 10 seconds that is approximately 1800 new members and 3600 new topics in an hour.

2. According to Nairaland's amount of Members, the website bears the total population of at least 5 small countries joint together or even more.

3. Nairaland is the biggest online forum in Africa with guest and members from and outside Africa .

4. Nairaland is one of the most addictive sites I've ever seen..jeeez !!

5. Making Front Page is every Nairalanders Dream

6. Nairaland Has the most funniest Usernames ive ever seen

7. Why is oga Seun mute and invincible?? :-/

Abeg help me out.. Add yours.
no insults abeg!!

1 Like

Re: Interesting Things About Nairaland by Nobody: 6:56pm On Oct 20, 2014
...and grabbing more than 200 likes is every NLander's dream.

3 Likes

Re: Interesting Things About Nairaland by YungwizzzyChina: 6:57pm On Oct 20, 2014
The owner of nairaland is a ghost and can never be seen
Re: Interesting Things About Nairaland by Excelgalaxy(m): 7:03pm On Oct 20, 2014
Shehu is not a ghost, Nairaland is growing in popularity virally
Re: Interesting Things About Nairaland by olagockay(m): 7:11pm On Oct 20, 2014
N of cos been abused/cursed is every Nlander's cross
Re: Interesting Things About Nairaland by naijaboiy: 7:11pm On Oct 20, 2014
Fùcking addictive mehn.... sad

Can't do without logging in at least twice a day embarassed
Re: Interesting Things About Nairaland by xtophy(m): 7:18pm On Oct 20, 2014
surfing nairaland while driving nw attracts a BAN
Re: Interesting Things About Nairaland by okpamson15(m): 7:21pm On Oct 20, 2014
New member are always serious and wil do anytin posible 2 be identify by follow nairalander
Re: Interesting Things About Nairaland by Heycube(m): 7:29pm On Oct 20, 2014
Nairaland Has the most funniest Usernames i've
ever seen. E.g

Smallpenis
Gbagaun
Adonbilivit
Poisonspirit
Yahoo1
Just4jesus
Osewa (u cook beans) cheesy

I de come mak I check my diary.

Between,

My
New
Villa is awesome.

MILITARY ZONE!!!
PLEASE KEEP OFF....
Re: Interesting Things About Nairaland by Nobody: 7:44pm On Oct 20, 2014
an average of 50,000 pm's are sent in a day
Re: Interesting Things About Nairaland by Nobody: 7:49pm On Oct 20, 2014
Everyone hustling for first to comment and likes
Re: Interesting Things About Nairaland by Nobody: 7:52pm On Oct 20, 2014
This is a website you see a user begging you to click a link and make millions... But he is as broke as GHANA! grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Interesting Things About Nairaland by orobs93(m): 7:53pm On Oct 20, 2014
Oga seun just like oga jonathan
Too soft.
Re: Interesting Things About Nairaland by Drfash(f): 9:08pm On Oct 20, 2014
nl is where people come to read coments nd a relaxation center after undergoing stress
Re: Interesting Things About Nairaland by Nobody: 9:23pm On Oct 20, 2014
Pls how do I post more than 4 pictures when creating a topic and how do I put the face at the back of a text because it only appears before the text
Pls no bashing its just something I don't know **tnks**
Re: Interesting Things About Nairaland by Nobody: 10:00pm On Oct 20, 2014
Nairaland

keep off...
Re: Interesting Things About Nairaland by Nobody: 10:07pm On Oct 20, 2014
booking space
Re: Interesting Things About Nairaland by missdebs(f): 10:49pm On Oct 20, 2014
in summary, nairaland is 1 of d sweetest sites ever created!
Re: Interesting Things About Nairaland by Waspy(m): 11:51pm On Oct 20, 2014
Crave for Information brings the addiction

1 Like

Re: Interesting Things About Nairaland by OmolodMilkman93(m): 12:34am On Oct 21, 2014
shokky24:
Pls how do I post more than 4 pictures when creating a topic and how do I put the face at the back of a text because it only appears before the text
Pls no bashing its just something I don't know **tnks**
On posting more than four pics, you will need the URL of the pic and then you will write the URL inside like this "[img]url[/img]". That's what you will do for all the pics you wanna post. An example is below. Notice that in the example the / is missing in last img so u can see what I mean

[img]http://db2.stb.s-msn.com/i/93/481f104a0957056ffe3a25ab7a1b0/_h170_w300_m6_otrue_lfalse.jpg[img]

What exactly is ur second question?

1 Like

Re: Interesting Things About Nairaland by WIZGUY69(m): 12:38am On Oct 21, 2014
cry
we thank God for the interesting facts about nairaland.
Re: Interesting Things About Nairaland by Nobody: 5:49am On Oct 21, 2014
Anytime I didn't grab a "Like". For a comment,
I feel bad..

1 Like

Re: Interesting Things About Nairaland by Chadso(m): 7:17am On Oct 21, 2014
Nairaland struggling to beat linda ikeji sinc 20BC
Re: Interesting Things About Nairaland by Nobody: 7:17am On Oct 21, 2014
grin
OmolodMilkman93:
On posting more than four pics, you will need the URL of the pic and then you will write the URL inside like this "[img]url[/img]". That's what you will do for all the pics you wanna post. An example is below. Notice that in the example the / is missing in last img so u can see what I mean

[img]http://db2.stb.s-msn.com/i/93/481f104a0957056ffe3a25ab7a1b0/_h170_w300_m6_otrue_lfalse.jpg[img]

What exactly is ur second question?

2.U know this face that appears at the beginning before quoting u(the face that shows when laughting or frowning etc) I don't know how to put it at the back it only appears at the beginning
Re: Interesting Things About Nairaland by SeverusSnape(m): 8:05am On Oct 21, 2014
Chadso:
Nairaland is even better than Linda's blog. she doesn't have to struggle.
Re: Interesting Things About Nairaland by OmolodMilkman93(m): 8:06am On Oct 21, 2014
shokky24:
grin

2.U know this face that appears at the beginning before quoting u(the face that shows when laughting or frowning etc) I don't know how to put it at the back it only appears at the beginning
Just copy the text and paste in front of d "face"
wink
Re: Interesting Things About Nairaland by sevantex(m): 9:08am On Oct 21, 2014
NL is rilli a great forum..,Good place to calm ur nerves after stress (ppl have caught me laffin while staring at my phone a lot cos of NL comments.hehe).,A great place for information nd entertainment as well...All I need do is click trending nd voila...,Kudos to seun osewa for d good works nd may God empower u more.Amin!
Re: Interesting Things About Nairaland by PietroRico(m): 11:46am On Oct 21, 2014
Chadso:
who is the m•r•n? undecided
Re: Interesting Things About Nairaland by Nobody: 1:43pm On Oct 21, 2014
OmolodMilkman93:
Just copy the text and paste in front of d "face"
wink
Thank you grin
Re: Interesting Things About Nairaland by Chadso(m): 5:56pm On Oct 21, 2014
PietroRico:
who is the m•r•n? undecided
Errm.. person abeg close ya mouth since u nor sabi d truth.. We re talkin abt africa's numba 1 blog.. Were NL dan reach?? D gal updates ha blog steadily.. Does shehun do so??.. She just bought a 24mill car.. Shehun get wheel barrow? If en get ah no know oo... Oya yarn me werin NL use pass LIB
Re: Interesting Things About Nairaland by Samgreguc(m): 6:59pm On Oct 21, 2014
1. Every poster wishes to see his/her post on the first page.
2. Her first page is page zero.
3. Health care students/workers almost always argue with eachother on various health thread.

(1) (2) (Reply)

[opinion Poll] Can Teachers’ Dressing Affect Students’ Academic Performance? / Airtel Cheap Data Plan Subscription Codes And Other Useful Codes.. / Distribution Of Private Universities In Nigeria By Geo-pol Zone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.