Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:22 AM

Can You Bath With Your Sister Or Brother? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Can You Bath With Your Sister Or Brother? (4830 Views)

Viviangist Come And See Pictures of your sister before her death / If You Had Bath With Salt Water To Prevent Ebola, Pls Do This / Guys Would You Have Your Best Friend Date Your Sister Or Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Bath With Your Sister Or Brother? by neroflo: 8:03pm On Oct 20, 2014
Ukutsgp:
u should nt try bath with your sister o.
i dae crase
i cant even bath with my brother
my tin is veri sturbon
e dae stand if e see any sexy tin
xpecialy...........booooooooooobbbbbbbbbbbsssss sad sad sad
Re: Can You Bath With Your Sister Or Brother? by neroflo: 8:05pm On Oct 20, 2014
EroticAngelina:
Lol I got nofin to say
okies tnx.....mak i watch small binta & friends{bf} to ease my body down kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Can You Bath With Your Sister Or Brother? by marieolae(f): 8:06pm On Oct 20, 2014
Its not about being a perv or not. I just don't think its proper. When you get to a certain age things have to change.

1 Like

Re: Can You Bath With Your Sister Or Brother? by Nobody: 8:10pm On Oct 20, 2014
Y would I want to do dat is it dat d bathroom is to small or wat. Haba. No of cos!
Re: Can You Bath With Your Sister Or Brother? by Humblebloke(m): 8:15pm On Oct 20, 2014
marieolae:
Its not about being a perv or not. I just don't think its proper. When you get to a certain age things have to change.

Dat's exactly what i was tryin 2 point out
Re: Can You Bath With Your Sister Or Brother? by Ukutsgp(m): 8:18pm On Oct 20, 2014
marieolae:
also, to avoid committing incest.
Re: Can You Bath With Your Sister Or Brother? by Ukutsgp(m): 8:20pm On Oct 20, 2014
neroflo:
i dae crase
i cant even bath with my brother
my tin is veri sturbon
e dae stand if e see any sexy tin
xpecialy...........booooooooooobbbbbbbbbbbsssss sad sad sad
u nid spiritual help then.
Re: Can You Bath With Your Sister Or Brother? by marieolae(f): 8:25pm On Oct 20, 2014
Ukutsgp:
also, to avoid committing incest.
well I don't think that should be something to avoid. I mean, its only a brother with a perverted mind that could think in such a disgusting manner.
Re: Can You Bath With Your Sister Or Brother? by marieolae(f): 8:27pm On Oct 20, 2014
Ukutsgp:
u nid spiritual help then.
exactly. How can her boobss stand from seeing her brother unclad? Different kind of species in this world smh
Re: Can You Bath With Your Sister Or Brother? by Ukutsgp(m): 8:46pm On Oct 20, 2014
marieolae:
well I don't think that should be something to avoid. I mean, its only a brother with a perverted mind that could think in such a disgusting manner.
u dnt know how mad some people is?
Re: Can You Bath With Your Sister Or Brother? by Nobody: 9:55pm On Oct 20, 2014
Ukutsgp:
leviticus what? Or u dnt know?
lol dnt be silly, open ur bible nd look for it joor.
Re: Can You Bath With Your Sister Or Brother? by Nobody: 8:06am On Oct 21, 2014
as a kid i cnt even did it, infact my sister wunt invite me coz she know wat am made of, she as caught me many times on gal wen i was a kid, so she wunt
Re: Can You Bath With Your Sister Or Brother? by Ukutsgp(m): 11:00am On Oct 23, 2014
Cutehector4u:
lol dnt be silly, open ur bible nd look for it joor.
this is very funny. so u dnt know it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies your Pic In your Profile, We Don Tire / What Is The Purpose Of The Black Number Plate? / Report Offensive Posts And Threads Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.