Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,204 members, 7,807,687 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:28 PM

Why I Believe Buhari Lied About Securing Loan To Purchase APC Presidential Form - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Believe Buhari Lied About Securing Loan To Purchase APC Presidential Form (3742 Views)

Buhari Lied, Boko Haram Still Holds Territory In Nigeria - US Commander / Jonathan Is In Possession Of My Presidential Form- Abiola's Wife Alleges / Why I Believe Buhari Plotted And Executed The Bomb Attack On His Own Convoy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Believe Buhari Lied About Securing Loan To Purchase APC Presidential Form by idumuose(m): 7:16pm On Oct 20, 2014
Let me go straight to the point.

If Buhari in his lifetime couldn't secure his party's ticket without borrowing from the bank,
If Buhari has not been able to save up to N30million naira in his lifetime as;

[size=15pt]1. A former Govrrnor,

2. A former petroleum minister,

3. A former GOC(Jos armoured division)

4. A former Nigeria Head of state,

5. A form chairman PTF
[/size]

then i'm afraid he is irresponsible.As a former governor,was he not paid Salary?

Buhari is a retired army general.What did he do with his gratuity? As a retired general,Buhari
Collects his pensions.

Buhari also collects pension as a former head of state. [size=16pt]This article below is my proof; [/size]

[size=14pt]The legislature is planning to increase the former leaders' package from N250 million proposed in the 2010 budget to about N2 billion. [/size]
https://www.nairaland.com/376036/unbelievable-ex-nigerian-presidents-gets#5250807

What has he done with all the salaries and estacodes he collected?

Is he telling us he never invested his money? Did he spend his all his money in riotous living?

[size=16pt]Why did Buhari's ardent followers who profess they love him not contribute money to buy his form the same way edo people contibuted money to purchase form for Oshiomhole when he indicated interest to contest election for second term? [/size]

It is either Buhari is lying about borrowing money to buy his party's form or he is looking
for cheap publicity.

Assuming he actually borrowed money,then he is not fit to govern Nigeria.

For if Buhari cannot save or invest all the money accruing to him ,how can he manage our commonwealth?

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why I Believe Buhari Lied About Securing Loan To Purchase APC Presidential Form by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:23pm On Oct 20, 2014
I hope u won't get hypertensive over this issue..

Buhari has shown you guys his wise side and he left you all to wallow in your smelly saliva and unnecessary rantings filling the internet..

He will provide documents that proves he secured the loan, but we all knw he is capable..

So, if he chose to collect loan, e concern u?

After all ur otuke drunkard said he had no shoes, and we saw him with a big shoe and a bowler hat!!

7 Likes

Re: Why I Believe Buhari Lied About Securing Loan To Purchase APC Presidential Form by colossus2: 7:37pm On Oct 20, 2014
You get excess time to dey analyse if na true or not.
If he collect loan or not, whether he keep him money for reservoir or he dig ground hide am, that won't enable you rent or buy a presidential ticket.
Just take hate off your mind.
If he is the man for the job he would win, but if he isn't he will definitely lose.

It's dinner time bro, go find food chop cos buhari issue no go make your belle swell.

3 Likes

Re: Why I Believe Buhari Lied About Securing Loan To Purchase APC Presidential Form by Nobody: 7:55pm On Oct 20, 2014
Yet another senseless post by a hungry and snake charmer TANoid. If Buhari had bought the form with his own money,you rats will still look for something to accuse him of embezzling money.

Ndi ara!

2 Likes

Re: Why I Believe Buhari Lied About Securing Loan To Purchase APC Presidential Form by Nobody: 8:12pm On Oct 20, 2014
SLIDEwaxie:
I hope u won't get hypertensive over this issue..

Buhari has shown you guys his wise side and he left you all to wallow in your smelly saliva and unnecessary rantings filling the internet..

He will provide documents that proves he secured the loan, but we all knw he is capable..

So, if he chose to collect loan, e concern u?

After all ur otuke drunkard said he had no shoes, and we saw him with a big shoe and a bowler hat!!

The op is not querying his sincerity in accessing loan but in his responsibility... Is he really responsible? Check out how they raised it from N250 million to N2 billion.

The legislature is planning to increase the former leaders' package from N250 million proposed in the 2010 budget to about N2 billion.
https://www.nairaland.com/376036/unbelievable-ex-nigerian-presidents-gets#5250807

Note this was posted in 2010, today is 2014 so is he telling lies?

5 Likes

Re: Why I Believe Buhari Lied About Securing Loan To Purchase APC Presidential Form by Nobody: 8:16pm On Oct 20, 2014
idumuose:
Let me go straight to the point.

If Buhari in his lifetime couldn't secure his party's ticket without borrowing from the bank,
If Buhari has not been able to save up to N30million naira in his lifetime as;

[size=15pt]1. A former Govrrnor,

2. A former petroleum minister,

3. A former GOC(Jos armoured division)

4. A former Nigeria Head of state,

5. A form chairman PTF
[/size]

then i'm afraid he is irresponsible.As a former governor,was he not paid Salary?

Buhari is a retired army general.What did he do with his gratuity? As a retired general,Buhari
Collects his pensions.

Buhari also collects pension as a former head of state.

What has he done with all the salaries and estacodes he collected?

Is he telling us he never invested his money? Did he spend his all his money in riotous living?

[size=16pt]Why did Buhari's ardent followers who profess they love him not contribute money to buy his form the same way edo people contibuted money to purchase form for Oshiomhole when he indicated interest to contest election for second term? [/size]

It is either Buhari is lying about borrowing money to buy his party's form or he is looking
for cheap publicity.

Assuming he actually borrowed money,then he is not fit to govern Nigeria.

For if Buhari couldn't save or invest his money ,how can he manage our commonwealth?

4 Likes

Re: Why I Believe Buhari Lied About Securing Loan To Purchase APC Presidential Form by Nobody: 8:19pm On Oct 20, 2014
Intact let me copy it and paste verbatim... Haba 250 million and you can't pay for 27million form...buhari nah why u lie like this ? Haba

Happy days continue for former presidents
By Festus Owete
January 4, 2010

Nigeria's former presidents and heads of state who are still alive should get an even better deal from the federal government this year following plans by the National Assembly to review their monthly welfare package upwards.

The legislature is planning to increase the former leaders' package from N250 million proposed in the 2010 budget to about N2 billion.

The chairman of the House of Representatives committee on appropriation, Ayo Adeseun, disclosed this in an exclusive interview with NEXT.

The money is meant to take care of the former leaders' pension, medicare, yearly vacation abroad, offices and general maintenance. This is besides the N500,000 each of the former leaders is reportedly paid whenever they attend the Council of State meeting, which is held periodically.

Well deserved?

Only seven out of the 12 presidents and heads of states who have ruled the country are still alive. They are Yakubu Gowon (1966-1975), Olusegun Obasanjo (1975-1979 and 1999-2007), Shehu Shagari (1979-1983), Muhammadu Buhari (1983-1985), and Ibrahim Babangida (1985-1993). The others are Ernest Shonekan (Aug 1993-November 17, 1993), and Abdulsalam Abubakar (1998-1999) .

Those who have passed on are Abubakar Tafawa Balewa (prime minister), Aguiyi-Ironsi, amilitary general (Jan 1966-July 1966), Nnamdi Azikiwe (ceremonial president), Murtala Muhammed and Sani Abacha, both of who were military rulers.

Mr. Adeseun, a member of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in Oyo State said the former leaders deserved better treatment because of the services they rendered to the country, adding that they will convince the executive arm during the budget defence sessions on the planned increase. The lawmaker stated that the N250 million in the 2010 budget is inadequate for the welfare of the leaders, due to the rising cost of living and other issues.

He also said that the vehicles for the former leaders are due for replacement. "Yes, I am aware of the allocation, but we think it is inadequate," he said. "We think we should review the allocation to about N2 billion, if it is the one you are talking about. This money is meant to take care of their accommodation, vehicles, medical expenses and other allowances. These are people who have served this nation and they should be properly taken care of."

Asked how the lawmakers would convince the executive on the matter, the lawmaker said "it is not for them to convince us, we will convince them. They are still coming to defend the budget and so during our interaction we will talk about it."

The welfare train

Allocations for the former leaders' welfare began in 2005, when a total of N140 million was set aside for them in that year's budget. Subsequently, the following allocations were made - N105 million (2006); N24 million (2008) and N250 million (2009). However, no allocation was made in the 2007 budget. It may have been integrated into another item under the office of the SGF.

Until 2008 when the allocation was brought under the Office of the Secretary to the Government of the Federation (SGF), it was treated under the Presidency or State House.

The emolument is different from that of the sitting president, who takes home N3.5 million annually. The president also earns various forms of allowances.

There have been many contentious issues over the welfare package and allowances of the former presidents and heads of state. For instance, several human rights activists have argued that former military leaders should not be entitled to the package because they rebelled against the Nigerian state by seizing power in military coup d'etat.

There have also been allegations that the emoluments of the former leaders is politicised by sitting governments. For instance, in November 2008, the federal government allegedly withdrew the vehicles attached to Mr. Buhari because of his role in the planned formation of a mega party by opposition figures in the country to challenge the ruling PDP. Mr. Buhari was the presidential candidate of the opposition All Nigeria Peoples Party (ANPP) in 2003 and 2007 elections.

But the Office of the SGF refuted the claim. According to Salisu Dambatta, a deputy director (information) in the office of the SGF, in a statement, "It is normal to allocate vehicles to all former presidents and replace such vehicles when the need arises. In line with that practice, General Buhari's vehicle was replaced in 2008 with a new one."

On the regularity of the payments, Mr. Dambatta said "Some of the packages are paid as and when due, while some are paid on a quarterly basis. All benefits former heads of state are treated equally. For the avoidance of doubt, government has never stopped General Buhari's pension."

A spokesperson of The Buhari Organisation (TBO), Osita Okechukwu, however told NEXT last Thursday that the Peugeot car recovered from the former head of state is yet to be returned to him.

Mr. Okechukwu, who is also the spokesperson of the opposition Conference of Nigeria Political Parties (CNPP), revealed that it was the Sani Abacha administration that gave Mr. Buhari the vehicle, noting that "even Obasanjo did not give him anything."

That N500, 000 allowance

Aside from the welfare package, each of the former leaders who are automatic members of the Council of State collects N500,000 whenever they attend the meeting.

This is included in the "Certain Political and Judicial Officer Holders (Salaries and Allowances, etc) Act" that was prepared by the Revenue Mobilisation Allocation and Fiscal Commission (RMAFC).

The Council of State is an advisory body which meets six times a year to deliberate and take decision on crucial issues affecting the country.

Membership of the council, according to Section 153 (1)(b), paragraph 5 includes the president, who shall be chairman; the vice president, who shall be the deputy chairman and all former presidents of the federation and former heads of government.

It also includes all former chief justices of Nigeria, the president of the senate, the speaker of the House of Representatives, the 36 state governors and the Attorney General of the Federation.

http://234next.com/csp/cms/sites/Next/News/Metro/Politics/5505628-146/story.csp

4 Likes

Re: Why I Believe Buhari Lied About Securing Loan To Purchase APC Presidential Form by idumuose(m): 9:04pm On Oct 20, 2014
hisblud:

The op is not querying his sincerity in accessing loan but in his responsibility... Is he really responsible? Check out how they raised it from N250 million to N2 billion.

Thank you so much for this info.Nairalanders can dig out information o.

Permit me to add it to my post pls.

7 Likes

Re: Why I Believe Buhari Lied About Securing Loan To Purchase APC Presidential Form by AZeD1(m): 9:19pm On Oct 20, 2014
"For if Buhari couldn't save or invest his money ,how can he manage our commonwealth?"

The fact that Buhari took a loan doesn't mean he didn't save or invest.
You have no idea the conditions of the loan so it might have been cheaper to take a loan than to use his money.

PS: The rich spend their money while using other people's money to do business (read loans) while the poor use their money to do business and have nothing to spend.
Re: Why I Believe Buhari Lied About Securing Loan To Purchase APC Presidential Form by idumuose(m): 9:27pm On Oct 20, 2014
berem:
Yet another senseless post by a hungry and snake charmer TANoid. If Buhari had bought the form with his own money,you rats will still look for something to accuse him of embezzling money.

Ndi ara!
As usual the jan.jaweedian attacking the messenger instead of the message.What is Buhari doing with all the money accruing to him?

If you are his wife,won't you ask him questions?

Nwanyi ajadu,I can see that the prophecy tomakint made about will surely come to pass.

12 Likes

Re: Why I Believe Buhari Lied About Securing Loan To Purchase APC Presidential Form by jaytee01(m): 9:38pm On Oct 20, 2014
hisblud:

Did the report say that the whole N2 billion was given to Buhari?
Re: Why I Believe Buhari Lied About Securing Loan To Purchase APC Presidential Form by tomakint: 9:55pm On Oct 20, 2014
This is Epic! Idumuose, thanks for the revelation!

6 Likes

Re: Why I Believe Buhari Lied About Securing Loan To Purchase APC Presidential Form by idumuose(m): 10:03pm On Oct 20, 2014
tomakint:
This is Epic! Idumuose, thanks for the revelation!
You are welcome bro

5 Likes

Re: Why I Believe Buhari Lied About Securing Loan To Purchase APC Presidential Form by idumuose(m): 10:14pm On Oct 20, 2014
AZeD1:
"For if Buhari couldn't save or invest his money ,how can he manage our commonwealth?"

The fact that Buhari took a loan doesn't mean he didn't save or invest.
You have no idea the conditions of the loan so it might have been cheaper to take a loan than to use his money.

PS: The rich spend their money while using other people's money to do business (read loans) while the poor use their money to do business and have nothing to spend.
yes politics is business in Nigerian context and Buhari knows that.He borrows money in order to invest it by
Purchasing APC presidential form so that if he wins the election he can easily pay back by dipping his hands in our treasury.

In other words Buhari is using other peoples' money to do business of politics for the purpose of making profit.
Who says Buhari isn't smart.

6 Likes

Re: Why I Believe Buhari Lied About Securing Loan To Purchase APC Presidential Form by mrjangaweed: 10:21pm On Oct 20, 2014
berem:

Ndi ara!

sharap

7 Likes

Re: Why I Believe Buhari Lied About Securing Loan To Purchase APC Presidential Form by idumuose(m): 10:27pm On Oct 20, 2014
jaytee01:
How do you want me to answer your question when it doesn't make sense?

by using bank loan to buy APC presidential form,Buhari has made investment and remember the loan
he secured will attract an interest.If he wins election,he pays back the loan+ the interest(good business).

If he fails to win,he will still pay back the loan+the interest(bad business)

There is risk in every business.Buhari is taking the risk.

Reminds me of a book i read sometime ago with the title "Take that risk and become a millionaire"

Buhari must have read that book.

5 Likes

Re: Why I Believe Buhari Lied About Securing Loan To Purchase APC Presidential Form by Nobody: 10:29pm On Oct 20, 2014
jaytee01:
ok lets say it will be shared among all past presidents, do your maths and tell us how much each is suppose to take then multiply it from 2010 to date. How much buhari go the take

4 Likes

Re: Why I Believe Buhari Lied About Securing Loan To Purchase APC Presidential Form by Nobody: 10:37pm On Oct 20, 2014
jaytee01:
let me do maths for you. According to the report, 7 head of states are alive. Dividing 2billion by 7 gives 285,714,285.71 which is 285million naira. Choi! Yet buhari is so poor that he cant purchase 27million form? Now that amount multiply by number of years from 2010 to date how much?

3 Likes

Re: Why I Believe Buhari Lied About Securing Loan To Purchase APC Presidential Form by Dmano: 10:44pm On Oct 20, 2014
If he like let him borow money 2 buy pant,all i care is he should allow d young one chance,if democracy was this sweet 2him why did he truncate it,if he fail again he will cry me a river,then d dog & d baboon will b soak in blood according 2 him

2 Likes

Re: Why I Believe Buhari Lied About Securing Loan To Purchase APC Presidential Form by Nobody: 10:51pm On Oct 20, 2014
Dmano:
If he like let him borow money 2 buy pant,all i care is he should allow d young one chance,if democracy was this sweet 2him why did he truncate it,if he fail again he will cry me a river,then d dog & d baboon will b soak in blood according 2 him
abi oh

1 Like

Re: Why I Believe Buhari Lied About Securing Loan To Purchase APC Presidential Form by OgologoDimkpa: 11:19pm On Oct 20, 2014
Everyone knows that he lied with these reasons sad

4 Likes

Re: Why I Believe Buhari Lied About Securing Loan To Purchase APC Presidential Form by nigerianvenom(m): 11:36pm On Oct 20, 2014
idumuose:

As usual the jan.jaweedian attacking the messenger instead of the message.What is Buhari doing with all the money accruing to him?

If you are his wife,won't you ask him questions?

Nwanyi ajadu,I can see that the prophecy tomakint made about will surely come to pass.

Pls what was d prophecy about bro?
I want to know
Re: Why I Believe Buhari Lied About Securing Loan To Purchase APC Presidential Form by gebest: 11:37pm On Oct 20, 2014
[b][size=14pt]The legislature is planning to increase the former leaders' package from N250 million proposed in the 2010 budget to about N2 billion. POINT OF CORRECTION, THEY SAID DEMOCRATICALLY ELECTED PRESIDENT, AND BY D WAY WHERE DID U GET DAT UR FIGURE 2BILLION FROM?
Re: Why I Believe Buhari Lied About Securing Loan To Purchase APC Presidential Form by idumuose(m): 7:01am On Oct 21, 2014
nigerianvenom:

Pls what was d prophecy about bro?
I want to know
gringrin
I will post it here when the presidential campaign starts pls.
Bear with me bro.
Re: Why I Believe Buhari Lied About Securing Loan To Purchase APC Presidential Form by adamooye5(m): 7:22am On Oct 21, 2014
Religion is a personal thing and every man has the right to choose his own, or practice it the way he likes. Most of the sycophants that use religion to defame the character of Buhari are not even practicing their acclaimed self righteousness. Many of them are occultists. They kill and conduct daily human sacrifices to remain in power. Buhari is a man of integrity and I respect him a lot. But because majority of those who have looted this country to poverty are afraid to end up in jail or loose their ill gotten wealth, they chose to fabricate lies against Buhari. They hire hungry and moral corrupted scholars to do the dirty jobs on their behalf.
It is quite unfortunate that Nigerians buy all the lies the trade through the media.
This is the only country where people prefer to believe in a hear say than make a research.
Only a minute population of Nigerian are willing to investigate an allegation before they draw conclusions.
Nigerians have resolved to be praise singers to corrupt leaders. We have failed to ask for accountability. Our conscience has been beclouded with religion and ethnic sentiments.
Our sense of judgement and reason have been blinded by poverty. We chose to mortgage our tomorrow and the future of our children for the rice and a few Naira notes they share during elections.
All we believe is the roads, the bridges, the railways, the electricity they build only on televisions.
I always ask my self theses questions:
1. Where is the roads? The Abuja - Lokoja road was awarded by Obasanjo administration. He spent 8 years in the office. Then Yaradua and Goodluck spent another 8 years. Now if Goodluck is elected, he will be spending another 8 years. This will amount to 24 years and 180 km road is yet to be completed. Enugu - Onitsha road was also awarded by the Obasanjo administration and till date, a journey that suppose to take 45 minutes can take you 8 hours if it rains. Enugu- PH road is on the same series. What about Uyo - Calabar routes? Just to mention few.
2. Where is the power? They sold all the NEPA to their friends. We pay for the light that was not supplied.
3. Our education and health system go bad everyday. Lecturers and Health workers spent more time at home that in the schools and hospitals as a result of incessant strikes.
4. The government failed to provide us with security. People are being killed everyday and yet government comes out to tell us they are in control.
4. Why are we pretending that all is well? It is only in Nigeria where monies develop wings and fly. $20 billion oil money disappeared and they said it was $10 billion. Forensic investigators were hired and that was the end of the story. N20 billion pension fund stolen and nothing came out it. $9.3 million seized in South Africa and government claimed it was meant for ammunition purchase. The immigration scandal has also been swept under the carpet because the senate could not proceed their investigation. The man behind the contract is sitting among the high seats in the senate. Innocent people were defrauded and they at same time lost their lives yet, we have a transparent governance.
5. Why are we praise government as if they are doing whatever with their personal money. How many people in their various communities have they provided scholarship with their personal money before the got elected? The reason they got elected is to manage our resources and not to loot us dry.
One thing I know is that we will not have any meaningful development except we make a change.
Age or no age, Buhari is a better option for the present day Nigerian.
Re: Why I Believe Buhari Lied About Securing Loan To Purchase APC Presidential Form by idumuose(m): 7:35am On Oct 21, 2014
Read the article properly for better comprehension
gebest:

[b][size=14pt]The legislature is planning to increase the former leaders' package from N250 million proposed in the 2010 budget to about N2 billion. POINT OF CORRECTION, THEY SAID DEMOCRATICALLY ELECTED PRESIDENT, AND BY D WAY WHERE DID U GET DAT UR FIGURE 2BILLION FROM?
Re: Why I Believe Buhari Lied About Securing Loan To Purchase APC Presidential Form by brainpower(m): 7:46am On Oct 21, 2014
The day I read about this all I could think of was " I had no shoes, if I can do it then you can" and he won the 2011 election. Buhari wants to appear like a less privileged person too so as to appear on thesame level with commoners. I know men of integrity that would rather sell their property than borrow. His bullet proof cars are worth more than 27million. Looking at it from another angle, shouldn't we be scared? The banks that gave him this loan will surely want something in return, let's face facts, banks are not charity organisations especially when the man can't give them 100percent assurance of winning. The OP raised a very good question, in a developed society where political debate matter, this point alone floors the General. But as usual in nairaland, when someone makes a point that favors pdp they are called tanoid and when it favors apc they are called supporters of APC and hired people. We are deceiving ourselves, elections are not won here or even by the youths if not there won't be anything like the kingmakers or the stakeholders or godfathers.

1 Like

Re: Why I Believe Buhari Lied About Securing Loan To Purchase APC Presidential Form by idumuose(m): 8:18am On Oct 21, 2014
Thank you bro.In a developed society,they would ask him under what condition did he obtain the loan.
Loan is distursed to individuals and organisation for the purpose of doing business and not for buying form

In order to contest mere primary election

brainpower:
The day I read about this all I could think of was " I had no shoes, if I can do it then you can" and he won the 2011 election. Buhari wants to appear like a less privileged person too so as to appear on thesame level with commoners. I know men of integrity that would rather sell their property than borrow. His bullet proof cars are worth more than 27million. Looking at it from another angle, shouldn't we be scared? The banks that gave him this loan will surely want something in return, let's face facts, banks are not charity organisations especially when the man can't give them 100percent assurance of winning. The OP raised a very good question, in a developed society where political debate matter, this point alone floors the General. But as usual in nairaland, when someone makes a point that favors pdp they are called tanoid and when it favors apc they are called supporters of APC and hired people. We are deceiving ourselves, elections are not won here or even by the youths if not there won't be anything like the kingmakers or the stakeholders or godfathers.
Re: Why I Believe Buhari Lied About Securing Loan To Purchase APC Presidential Form by Nobody: 8:26am On Oct 21, 2014
idumuose you are not smart. How much is the Pension of a Fmr Leader? Do you know that it is illegal to earn double from the treasury in the name of Pension? Hence, Buhari only earn Pension as a Former Hed of State since 2010, prior to that, he was living on Military Pension only. Even as PTF boss, he refused to be paid citing his conscience won't allow him to earn twice from the same government.

Back to your nonsense, How much is this said pension? Do you expect him to use all his pension to buy form and go begging to feed himself and family? You are so daft as usual man.

Sai Buhari

1 Like

Re: Why I Believe Buhari Lied About Securing Loan To Purchase APC Presidential Form by idumuose(m): 8:36am On Oct 21, 2014
Buhari is being economical with the truth.You don't know what you are talking about.

Buhari collects pension as a retired general.There is a bill by the house that stipulated that
All former heads of state are entitled to a pension.Didn't you see the link? Buhari is a pretender.
barcanista:
idumuose you are not smart. How much is the Pension of a Fmr Leader? Do you know that it is illegal to earn double from the treasury in the name of Pension? Hence, Buhari only earn Pension as a Former Hed of State since 2010, prior to that, he was living on Military Pension only. Even as PTF boss, he refused to be paid citing his conscience won't allow him to earn twice from the same government.

Back to your nonsense, How much is this said pension? Do you expect him to use all his pension to buy form and go begging to feed himself and family? You are so daft as usual man.

Sai Buhari

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JN4Uuz1ZKg / Dasukigate: How Buhari Collected $300,000 Compensation From Dasuki / BREAKING: ‘president Buhari Attended Mosque, But Very Ill’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.