Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,959 members, 7,803,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 10:44 AM

Speaker Tambuwal Defects To APC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Speaker Tambuwal Defects To APC (38359 Views)

Speaker Tambuwal Gets OPC Protection / Breaking News: TAMBUWAL Defects From PDP To APC..officially / In Kano, Speaker Tambuwal Requests Amnesty For Boko Haram! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Speaker Tambuwal Defects To APC by skyfall: 8:30pm On Oct 20, 2014
Nice one if true. He has finally left the den of criminals & thieves where he never belonged anyway.
Re: Speaker Tambuwal Defects To APC by onatisi(m): 8:31pm On Oct 20, 2014
Mayorwer:
I wish APC can win this presidential in 2015
maybe they will win it in year 2100

1 Like

Re: Speaker Tambuwal Defects To APC by skyfall: 8:32pm On Oct 20, 2014
Mayorwer:
I wish APC can win this presidential in 2015

It's going to happen. Everyone is tired of suffering, official corruption, impunity, and biggest of all, terrorism.

2 Likes

Re: Speaker Tambuwal Defects To APC by Nobody: 8:32pm On Oct 20, 2014
jihday:
See your shallow thinking, Nigeria will never be great if we don't rise above religious and ethnic sentement
and who told you they will overcome them?
Re: Speaker Tambuwal Defects To APC by Nobody: 8:34pm On Oct 20, 2014
Bliss4Lyfe:
Time and Time again, politicians of Northern extraction have shown themselves to be disloyal to the principles of one Nigeria. First it was Sanusi and now Tambuwal.

I can't help but look back at the many years of Northern leadership of our great nation Nigeria and the decorum with which Nigerians of all works of life, religion and tribe rallied under the banner of one Nigeria.

Politics is not entirely a game of power but unity, the unity that was hard won by the likes of Nnamdi Azikiwe and Abubakar Tafawa Balewa, may their soul rest in perfect peace.

If Northern politicians continue to show distaste and intolerance to other Nigerians in authority, then even if by a miracle APC wins an election which is highly unlikely, there will be no one Nigeria treasury to loot.

A House divided against itself cannot stand.
...life is all about making hard choice.The Nigerian constitution recognises freedom of association.All I can do is to wish Tambuwal well in his decision making,if at all he crossed carpet...
Re: Speaker Tambuwal Defects To APC by vision2050: 8:34pm On Oct 20, 2014
richardjemedafe1:
HE CAN defect to hell I dnt give a f**k.....

I CAN SEE TRouble in nigeria(w*r)

PDP FOR the Christians
While
APC IS for the Muslims(b*k*s)
I'm a christain but come 2015, APC will get my vote. I don't care if they present Shekau as the candidate. We want change

3 Likes

Re: Speaker Tambuwal Defects To APC by segnys007(m): 8:35pm On Oct 20, 2014
Bliss4Lyfe:
Time and Time again, politicians of Northern extraction have shown themselves to be disloyal to the principles of one Nigeria. First it was Sanusi and now Tambuwal.

I can't help but look back at the many years of Northern leadership of our great nation Nigeria and the decorum with which Nigerians of all works of life, religion and tribe rallied under the banner of one Nigeria.

Politics is not entirely a game of power but unity, the unity that was hard won by the likes of Nnamdi Azikiwe and Abubakar Tafawa Balewa, may their soul rest in perfect peace.

If Northern politicians continue to show distaste and intolerance to other Nigerians in authority, then even if by a miracle APC wins an election which is highly unlikely, there will be no one Nigeria treasury to loot.

Sis, you lost me with ur comment. Has he done anything to jeopardize the unity of Nigeria by moving to APC?

1 Like

Re: Speaker Tambuwal Defects To APC by thoexynne: 8:36pm On Oct 20, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
Is there any time he's a member of PDP?

Can you blame him? See as they assidiously worked to stop him from being the speaker
Re: Speaker Tambuwal Defects To APC by MovingMax: 8:37pm On Oct 20, 2014
pheesayor:
The Speaker of Nigeria’s House of Representatives, Aminu Tambuwal has defected to Nigeria’s Opposition, All Progressives Congress, APC dumping the ruling People’s Democratic Party, PDP a platform through which he emerged speaker of the green chamber.

Tambuwal defected Monday in Sokoto when he attendeed the APC Stakeholders meeting , the speaker is expected to announce his defection officially during Tuesday’s plenary session in the House of the Whole…

Some members of the House of Representatives are also expected to defect with him during tomorrows plenary from the People’s Democratic Party. Tambuwal in the last one year has been a strong opposition to the ruling PDP, ignoring the National Executive Committee meetings of the party and attending events organized by Chieftains of the APC.

His defection comes as no surprise especially for political analysts who before now, predicted his eventual defection ahead of the 2015 general elections.. Tambuwal is known for moving from one political party to another since he began his career in active politics.

At the stakeholders meeting reports gather were Aliyu Wamako, the executive governor of Sokoto State, and Inuwa Abdulkadir, the former Minister of Youth Development who served under the President Goodluck Jonathan’s cabinet before he was sacked.
Good for him, he has been playing hide & seek game

http://newswirengr.com/2014/10/20/speaker-aminu-waziri-tambuwal-finally-defects-to-apc/
Re: Speaker Tambuwal Defects To APC by OkikiOluwa1(m): 8:38pm On Oct 20, 2014
Canme4u:
Good.
abilibabo!
Adonbilivit
Re: Speaker Tambuwal Defects To APC by Truckpusher(m): 8:39pm On Oct 20, 2014
Bliss4Lyfe:

I hope they got this message ,especially the e-rats here in Nairaland. grin
Re: Speaker Tambuwal Defects To APC by san316(m): 8:40pm On Oct 20, 2014
Bliss4Lyfe:
Time and Time again, politicians of Northern extraction have shown themselves to be disloyal to the principles of one Nigeria.
it is statements lyk urs that actualy causes disunity. u claim dt nrthrn politicians wnt to brk d country whras we've neva hrd of nrthrnrs clamorin 4 brkup lyk d southernrs. was it nt durin a nrthrnrs rgime(gowon) That A Secesionist Mvmnt Ws Quelled? Ws It Nt Dsme Nrthrn Politicians Dt Endorsd Gej In Pdp Against A Felow Nrthrnr(sule Lamido)?Hvnt There Bin Dfectn Of Nrthrnrs 4rm Apc To Pdp(Ribadu, Bafarawa, Sheriff)? Why Did They Dfect? Wt I Wnt U To Undastnd Is Dt Dis Fyt Isnt Btw Muslims N Xtians Or Nrth N South Bt Btw D Thievin Politicians(nrthrn N Southrn)N D Poor Masses. I'm Sure They've Gne To Chrches N Msques To Analyse Hw D Muslim Wnt To Enslave D Xtians N Vice Versa. 1 Thng 4 Sure Is Dt Politicians Hv No Religion. The Poverty, Unemployment, Insecurity Their Corruption Breeds Doznt Discriminate. It Hit Everyone As Lng As U R Poor.

5 Likes

Re: Speaker Tambuwal Defects To APC by Nobody: 8:40pm On Oct 20, 2014
Bliss4Lyfe:

I don't understand the trash you wrote
Re: Speaker Tambuwal Defects To APC by Caseless: 8:41pm On Oct 20, 2014
[quote author=PhockPhockMan post=27307961][/quote]S.B.AN(space booking association of Nairalan).

U , Asinine!!
Re: Speaker Tambuwal Defects To APC by expert1000: 8:41pm On Oct 20, 2014
Dis is long overdue.Atiku and Tambuwawa are known 4movin 4rm 1party 2d oda.Tank GOD he has finaly moved out.we are so so hapi u left, Incase u 4got anytin pls com and pick it and vamus...

Re: Speaker Tambuwal Defects To APC by tomakint: 8:42pm On Oct 20, 2014
omenka:
WTF!
My flag bearer permutations just did a somersault!!!
Back to drawing board.
Arrrrrrgh!!! angry
You never jam grin grin you guys (APC apologists) political permutations and combinations at the eleventh hour will only swing more votes for Jonathan. Tambuwal ought to have jumped ship long before now....he has just portrayed himself as a mole unlike Ikimi (who cross-carpeted to PDP because he was schemed out) while Tambuwal was never schemed against.
Re: Speaker Tambuwal Defects To APC by Alphaoscar: 8:45pm On Oct 20, 2014
pendy79:

Well I don't know what you mean by having his time but chose not to?

But the little I know about GMB is that :
1) As Petroleum minister he oversaw the building of 2 refineries in 3 years when crude oil sold for about 9$ /barrel yet GEJ has spent close to 5years with crude averaging 100$/barrel yet no refinery was built and old ones dead or not working optimally.

2) I know he brought inflation down shagari's 24% to 6% withing the 20months he spent.

3) I know the impact of WAI on the way it shaped the ways and lifestyle of nigerians then.

4) I know he is the only ex military head of state without an oil bloc to his name when junior officers like Danjuma could boast of many

5) I know he dealt with the maitasine Islamic sect decisively and crush completely the group and their ideology yet he is labelled an Islamist by programmed ignorant fools.

6) I know he is the only Head of state who insisted on not claiming a plot of land not to talk of a building in Abuja

7) I know he is the only head of state who ensured the revalution of the Naira and made sure it stayed at 1.50$ to 1N by refusing any IMF or World bank bait of decentralization and free market system Babangida heed it and thus ensure the free fall of the Naira till.date.

cool I know he went all out against corruption and corrupt individuals to all extent possible.

I could go on and on about the personality of the Peoples' General. A good name they say is better than Gold or Silver and Buhari is a classic example.

seriously, I dey feel you bro!!! You have been firing and dealing with all those goat heads and may God all mighty in his infinite mercy crown our efforts and make this change a reality.

A
P
C

Chaaaaaange!!!

4 Likes

Re: Speaker Tambuwal Defects To APC by tomakint: 8:46pm On Oct 20, 2014
vision2050:
I'm a christain but come 2015, APC will get my vote. I don't care if they present Shekau as the candidate. We want change
No Sir, you are not a Christian, you are just a MUMUni who loves to read the Bible!

2 Likes

Re: Speaker Tambuwal Defects To APC by Chibokgame: 8:46pm On Oct 20, 2014
We can't shout cos we saw it coming ,

his body language was expressing it...

The voice of Jacob, and the body of essau .
More fresh air coming .
Re: Speaker Tambuwal Defects To APC by idumuose(m): 8:47pm On Oct 20, 2014
Gbawe:

Why don't you run along and go and find a Snake to trap for dinner? Political analysis is clearly not your thing otherwise you will know Tambuwal is not coming to the APC to vie for a position he is not interested in. I am surprised you guys cannot see the obvious. Then again you are all TANdroids only programmed to worship and follow GEJ blindly but never to think independently.
Were you not the person who swore by his forefathers that Fayemi was going to defeat Fayose hands down?

Who won that election? Fayemi or Fayose?

That was the reason you were branded a failed analyst - and that's exactly what you are.
I have since stopped taking you serious since that day.

And who cares if Tambuwal defects to OPC APC to contest election.

Gbawe!Gbawe!Gbawe! May God deliver you from the snare of the fowler and from the hangman's noose.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Speaker Tambuwal Defects To APC by thoexynne: 8:47pm On Oct 20, 2014
vision2050:

You the man

It's so not about voting for buhari( no love for the guyy either) it's more about voting TAN out

1 Like

Re: Speaker Tambuwal Defects To APC by Deiok(m): 8:49pm On Oct 20, 2014
You welcome to apc
Re: Speaker Tambuwal Defects To APC by UmarS25: 8:49pm On Oct 20, 2014
richardjemedafe1:
HE CAN defect to hell I dnt give a f**k.....

I CAN SEE TRouble in nigeria(w*r)

PDP FOR the Christians
While
APC IS for the Muslims(b*k*s)

all d suicide bombers caught are xtians. So wat r u talkin about...
Re: Speaker Tambuwal Defects To APC by PhockPhockMan: 8:50pm On Oct 20, 2014
Caseless:
S.B.AN(space booking association of Nairalan).

U , Asinine!!
Mtcheeeeeeeeww
Re: Speaker Tambuwal Defects To APC by Truckpusher(m): 8:54pm On Oct 20, 2014
Are we suppose to be crying, just because one insignificant fellow in the polity left a party just like Amaechi? grin

Abeg make I go sleep jare,I get flight to catch by 8 am. angry

1 Like

Re: Speaker Tambuwal Defects To APC by onoja12: 8:55pm On Oct 20, 2014
it is you who is against Nigerian unity,for bring tribalism into politics,when mimiko decamped he was loyal right,when house of rep member decamped they were loyal not so,but because people are abandoning GEJ they become against Nigerian unity,PLEASE I BEG YOU IN THE NAME OF ANYTHING YOU BELIEVE IN STOP TRYING TO BE WICKED TO YOURSELF AND OTHER PEOPLE

Bliss4Lyfe:

1 Like

Re: Speaker Tambuwal Defects To APC by drnoel: 8:57pm On Oct 20, 2014
pendy79:
Isn't it amazing that a party birthed less than.2 years ago is having so much goodwill and attracting people of timbre and calibre into its rank daily.

The sole reason I guess is the unbridled and undeniable anti-corruption stance of General Mohammadu Buhari and the political sagacity of Bola Ahmed Tinubu. When brains and brawn meets you can be sure of results and performance.

Kudos to all the eggheads and political juggernaut in this assemblage of political bulldozers in Nigeria's political space.

2015 is damn becoming closer to reality .....

Watch film in 2015. U will see how Tinubu will disappoint all of u and them
Re: Speaker Tambuwal Defects To APC by 7point: 8:57pm On Oct 20, 2014
sirjohnson:

I started trading betonmarket before you ever heard of it. Did seminars in Lagos, Abuja, Portharcout, Accra, and Johannesburg...No be say I won brag o
Ok
Re: Speaker Tambuwal Defects To APC by pring: 8:57pm On Oct 20, 2014
pendy79:

Well I don't know what you mean by having his time but chose not to?

But the little I know about GMB is that :
1) As Petroleum minister he oversaw the building of 2 refineries in 3 years when crude oil sold for about 9$ /barrel yet GEJ has spent close to 5years with crude averaging 100$/barrel yet no refinery was built and old ones dead or not working optimally.

2) I know he brought inflation down shagari's 24% to 6% withing the 20months he spent.

3) I know the impact of WAI on the way it shaped the ways and lifestyle of nigerians then.

4) I know he is the only ex military head of state without an oil bloc to his name when junior officers like Danjuma could boast of many

5) I know he dealt with the maitasine Islamic sect decisively and crush completely the group and their ideology yet he is labelled an Islamist by programmed ignorant fools.

6) I know he is the only Head of state who insisted on not claiming a plot of land not to talk of a building in Abuja

7) I know he is the only head of state who ensured the revalution of the Naira and made sure it stayed at 1.50$ to 1N by refusing any IMF or World bank bait of decentralization and free market system Babangida heed it and thus ensure the free fall of the Naira till.date.

cool I know he went all out against corruption and corrupt individuals to all extent possible.

I could go on and on about the personality of the Peoples' General. A good name they say is better than Gold or Silver and Buhari is a classic example.
pls ask this gej n TAN supporters to name any good achievement from GEJ for 5yrs in office?
Re: Speaker Tambuwal Defects To APC by Truckpusher(m): 8:58pm On Oct 20, 2014
thoexynne:

You the man

It's so not about voting for buhari( no love for the guyy either) it's more about voting TAN out
Now I see that you guys are changing your songs every now and then.

What a set of paranoid morons grin
Re: Speaker Tambuwal Defects To APC by Ekken: 8:59pm On Oct 20, 2014
NIGERIA PRESIDENT FINALY ARRIVED, Change in Abuja, continuity in S/W
Re: Speaker Tambuwal Defects To APC by PhockPhockMan: 9:03pm On Oct 20, 2014
stexsy:
the begining of his downfall politically..time will tell
He's going down the drain.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pictures Of Okowa/atiku 2019 Campaign Headquarters In Asaba, Delta State / Nigeria's State & Commercial Capitals-excluding Lagos & Abuja (pictures) / PDP Is Unfair Party With No Conscience - Ben Ayade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.